Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:44:06 PM

I hope some progress is made soon because soon enough axiom wont be worth anything. Its already down under 3k satoshi.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:11:13 AM

I hope some progress is made soon because soon enough axiom wont be worth anything. Its already down under 3k satoshi.

Time for someone to clone this. Then all the people who spent their time making GPU miners can have more to go on to get their well deserved bounties.  Grin
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:31:26 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 01:04:46 AM by ozboy2014

AxiomCrypto: have you heard any more from the lead developer? Has he got over the lumps on his neck?  Grin

POS 3.0 is a very good concept. Does he need a bounty to get back into it?  Grin Grin

EDIT: please add Cryptsy to the OP. https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/AXIOM_BTC
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:20:19 AM

If anyone is wondering about the "optimized" staking wallets I tried them and didn't find any improvement.  In fact I personally get less blocks with the "optimized" wallet then the regular one.

Thats probably because stake weight is over 1 mil now, someone is obviously enjoying the cheap coins. I have been staking a lot less at the same weights since those wallets were posted.

I heard Cryptsy stakes their wallets, (unlike Bittrex.) I wonder if them coming into the picture is affecting the rest of us stakers. I could be mistaken though about Cryptsy staking their wallets.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:59:20 AM

If anyone is wondering about the "optimized" staking wallets I tried them and didn't find any improvement.  In fact I personally get less blocks with the "optimized" wallet then the regular one.

I am also running one but i have a third the stake weight in it so can't judge. what block sizes were you holding in there?

I keep my block chunks at ~ 500 AXIOM most the time.  All I know is I tried the optimized one for 3 days and got like a third the amount of stakes I was getting.  Switched back to the stock wallet and went back to getting the normal amount, got 60 in stakes today on a lil over 6000 Axiom.

Edit: It seems the "optimized" wallet thru more orphans then the stock one is only thing I can really "quantify" that would lead to the drop in staking.  The test was done on the same wallet.dat I just made a separate data dir to test the "optimized" wallet.
AxiomCryptocurrency (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:48:51 AM

AxiomCrypto: have you heard any more from the lead developer? Has he got over the lumps on his neck?  Grin

POS 3.0 is a very good concept. Does he need a bounty to get back into it?  Grin Grin

EDIT: please add Cryptsy to the OP. https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/AXIOM_BTC

We're trying to add the last two updates and the exchange to the OP but theres a problem with the btctalk database (returns an error), we are waiting on the fix soon.
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:21:25 AM

We're trying to add the last two updates and the exchange to the OP but theres a problem with the btctalk database (returns an error), we are waiting on the fix soon.

Thanks. In your opinion, are we still ontrack with the POS 3.0 albeit some hurdles with the development?
distn404

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:45:54 AM

You donks are so dumb. Let the price fall. There is massive PoS coin creation going on right now. The early miners who had the GPU miner at launch of this coin are making a killing.

The people managing their blocks are also making a killing Smiley

Mined from the start with 2 quads, staked early, made a killing too Wink

i mine lots too... GPU miner maybe only 3x faster than CPU and was not at launch, you can watch the Difficulty in block explorer
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:54:07 AM

You donks are so dumb. Let the price fall. There is massive PoS coin creation going on right now. The early miners who had the GPU miner at launch of this coin are making a killing.

i mine lots too... GPU miner maybe only 3x faster than CPU and was not at launch, you can watch the Difficulty in block explorer

when you say 3x faster.. what's that in time?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:57:19 AM

when you say 3x faster.. what's that in time?

3 times faster, how much more power?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:59:31 AM

I am also running one but i have a third the stake weight in it so can't judge. what block sizes were you holding in there?

I keep my block chunks at ~ 500 AXIOM most the time.  All I know is I tried the optimized one for 3 days and got like a third the amount of stakes I was getting.  Switched back to the stock wallet and went back to getting the normal amount, got 60 in stakes today on a lil over 6000 Axiom.

Edit: It seems the "optimized" wallet thru more orphans then the stock one is only thing I can really "quantify" that would lead to the drop in staking.  The test was done on the same wallet.dat I just made a separate data dir to test the "optimized" wallet.

so you have 12 blocks ( 6000/500 ) and managed 60 stakes? so all of your chunks found a block as soon as they were mature

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:27:16 AM

AXIOM Update August 14

Majika, longtime member of the crypto community, tweeted today that hes working a public gpu miner for the community. This is good news and will even the playing field for the next large POW/POS distribution phase.

https://twitter.com/Crypt0Trader/status/632239054206205956

Please retweet and show support. In about 5 more weeks we have a second large POW and POS phase!

Add: We're unable to edit or the original Post since 2 days ago, bitcointalk is returning a generic Database Error message.  Huh

Lol so this will be another big scam because Majika is involved. I suggest everyone don't invest in this coin till you won't see any big development launched by the dev. Why i'm telling this because many people trusted Majika when he released AeroCoin and then he converted AeroCoin to AeroMe. He and KryptoLyding both made false promises to the community and then KryptoLyding scammed 10 BTC from a AeroMe community member and till date he never returned the BTC and majika never released any project just false promises and only delay message. me and other people invested huge btc in the aerome but he even not replying in the thread. You can check yourself AeroCoin & AeroMe threads. And you can join slack group to confirm about KryptoLyding & Majika. Don't take my post in a wrong way i'm just updating you what Majika done with us Sad I was about to invest in the coin but when i saw Majika is involved then i'm not investing in AXIOM coin. But AeroCoin, AeroMe & AXIOM seems like majika project and get ready to loss your BTC.
"greedy devs don't share" he says in his tweet . I would say "greedy devs (and the others)" don't care...
But seriously why anyone would release anything for nothing ?
No bounty no nothing... before coin devs were giving bounties to involve community members, here nothing (people are just expected to buy, be supportive or shut the hell up)

ps: actually it wouldn't take long to release a miner for amd (since nvidia already) exist  but for nothing it will take a very long time.... (Time/(0 reward) = +infinity)  Grin

That is the thing... ppl always look at the smaller picture.. and never the bigger one!
Agree, usual un-written rules states that community leaders should use key topics/problems/issues such as gpu miners are a method to further engage with the community either via a bounty or whatever. but again, lost sight of larger picture.

Not always about instant gratification and thus (Time/(0 reward) = challenge Wink .. motives could be for something else completely left-field.

But I can only guess as to what they really *could be* !

Lol so this will be another big scam because Majika is involved.

Says who? because of a tweet about wanting to make a miner for AXIOM or something??
After reading the AM thread seems looks like may already have his/her hands full already.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:04:56 AM

Explorer stuck for anyone else?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:26:15 AM

Hi! The POS 3.0 has been described in detail?
Just curious, someone would be so kind as to provide a link?

megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:59:25 PM

Edit: It seems the "optimized" wallet thru more orphans then the stock one is only thing I can really "quantify" that would lead to the drop in staking.  The test was done on the same wallet.dat I just made a separate data dir to test the "optimized" wallet.

so you have 12 blocks ( 6000/500 ) and managed 60 stakes? so all of your chunks found a block as soon as they were mature

Ya pretty close.  I think if you keep your chunks big enuf they should find a block every time they mature fairly quickly.  Of course optimal chunk size will depend on the size of chunks others are staking so it takes experimenting.  How I came up with my chunk size is to watch the inputs in coin control and see how many confirms it takes to find a new block for each chunk size.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:59:18 PM

@AXIOM will you please sort the block explorer! Been frozen most of the day Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:02:03 AM

Ya pretty close.  I think if you keep your chunks big enuf they should find a block every time they mature fairly quickly.  Of course optimal chunk size will depend on the size of chunks others are staking so it takes experimenting.  How I came up with my chunk size is to watch the inputs in coin control and see how many confirms it takes to find a new block for each chunk size.

Sorry, I guess I don't really understand PoS.  How does changing the size of the payout you get from pool affect how well you stake?

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:25:23 AM

Sorry, I guess I don't really understand PoS.  How does changing the size of the payout you get from pool affect how well you stake?

stakeweight or coin-age is the key. it is the fuel for the PoS engine.

Amt. of time (in days)(that those coin have been unmoved at their address) x # of coin = stakeweight.

so you recieve 100 coin (in one tx) and leave it in your wallet to stake, it's been there 10 days, your stakeweight = 1000
  same day you recieved 50 coin (in one tx) ten days later it's weight is 500.
the block of coin with the greater weight is (generally speaking) more likely to find a block ...  Smiley

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:59:08 AM

Sorry, I guess I don't really understand PoS.  How does changing the size of the payout you get from pool affect how well you stake?

Amt. of time (in days)(that those coin have been unmoved at their address) x # of coin = stakeweight.

so you recieve 100 coin (in one tx) and leave it in your wallet to stake, it's been there 10 days, your stakeweight = 1000
the block of coin with the greater weight is (generally speaking) more likely to find a block ...  Smiley

This is DPOS. The stakeweight will never exceed the number of coins that you have. 100 coins = 100 coin max stakeweight.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:03:03 AM

Makes perfect sense, thanks.  However, I've observed my stake weight going down after some time, even though I haven't sent coins out of my wallet.  How does this happen?  Also, I've noticed my wallet consumes 8-10% of my cpu power while staking.  XMG doesn't do this (typically less than 1%).  Are PoS algorithms also different from coin to coin?

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: