Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
PnD team

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:39:49 PM

U can now cut pow phase.U already have enought instamined coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

Also, anyone currently using a CPU. Use this it's up to 120% increase in hash.

https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/releases

Got another version  Cheesy

This one increases my CPU from 120 h/s to massive 410 h/s:

Now, GPUs are not so much ahead any more, are they?

(BTW; this is all public code with just few extensions and modifications)

Will probably release this one tomorrow. But works only on CPUs with AVX&AVX2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions). CPU runs very hot with it too, though Smiley

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:46:25 PM

Wow, we leave for a bit to get some work done and suddenly we control 50% of supply? You are out of your mind. We put the miner right in the wallet, no pool configurations necessary and many people including yourselves mined and at a significant profit, the coin was traded on multiple exchanges for a few days below 2k satoshi. Give it a rest and let us get our work done without coming back here only to see you guys throwing speculative mud at it. If you can't prove it, it's FUD. There were so many miners joining the network that it overwhelmed our nodes.. This coin was designed from the start for fairness, and we will continue doing what we must to keep it that way. Just wait until you see this Algorithm we're working on.. you thought the first one was good.. Game over GPU miners.. Game Over.

Axiom Team

then they make a miner u change real fast......  have a fork ready

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

Got another version  Cheesy

Will probably release this one tomorrow. But works only on CPUs with AVX&AVX2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions). CPU runs very hot with it too, though Smiley

ur the best what did his gpu get

cpu 400
gpu 250

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:56:58 PM

actually its more the miners who are exploiting the unemployed dev...

and always want more for free, and cry like babies if something is kept private

actually NO! If you come into an opensource project that is to benefit all, than taking that code to develop your project and closing the source is just like stealing.  U can rationalize anything to fit your viewpoint and make genocide sound fair. At the end of the day the profiteers and thieves will say we worked hard on it. Well so did the dev team  and you are stealing from them and ruining the goal of their project.. while i respect the talent and hardwork it takes to create this software, i think its regrettably dishonest  how you people introduce it into an open project .

isnt this the opensource revolution?

Some of us are here for the goal and not the profits

Of course   Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
AxiomCryptocurrency (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:16:31 PM

GAME OVER GPUs.
Master mind

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:20:17 PM

GAME OVER GPUs.

Good point after gpu instamine  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:20:31 PM

Good points. And deductions. In the bigger picture though, even if you are right -and you could very well be- it could be beneficial for the project IF )again those pesky big IFs) the developers (I have been informed it's a team of three) really do believe in this project. That would mean they don't want to sell immediately and run away to the next project. They have already something very, very nice HERE. So that big amount of coins, and growing, would theoretically be in the best hands possible for they would use to dedicate themselves entirely or mainly to the coin, while slowly selling what they stake, and work as hard as they can to bring value to the project all along. Again, the conditional being the key thing, all of that could very well be positive... the alternative to that being P&D groups that would inevitably leave the believers with big bags and the project destroyed.

Key point is that IF (again!) we give the dev team the benefit of the doubt, and IF (again!) the project is legitimate, everyone can benefit: These three months will double the amount of coins to anyone staking with something like 25k coins, which is not a lot of money, a couple BTC or so. That's 100% right there with probably another 100% in the next "rich" phase immediately after the 5 coins-block one is surpassed. Still, the whole enchilada remains: Around 10 million max coins ever in circulation. It is a well calculated risk, well worth the potential failure in my opinion.

Now, while the devs do their jobs, hopefully in a hurry -but well, not like the launch-, and get that website on, that whitepaper out and that timeline posted, it is time for the believers and even the traders, to do their part and find answers to the long term questions: What is the real life use cases that can be brought to AXIOM? There are many potentially. I for one have one that could be very nice up my sleeve, I just need a bit more confidence in the dev team -and cannot have it unless they identify themselves to me-, but there are others waiting to happen. If (biggest IF of them all) the community do its part, this could be explosive and bring a lot, A LOT of nice Christmas presents for those believers.

I wouldn't even care if the developers mined and held 99% of the coin, as long as they were honest about it.  It's their coin, they are doing the work, they can do whatever they want.  The fact that they are almost certainly holding far more than they are willing to admit though, leads me to believe it is far more likely they are pandering to the investors knowing most people won't invest if the developers are holding what is deemed an inordinate amount of coins.  That is a whole other discussion on how we go about ensuring developers are properly rewarded for their work and not being treated as free slave labor for whales to get rich off of.  That is a topic for another time though.

Even if the project is legitimate, I don't see what is so special here.  So far, its first big feature was CPU mining only but that fell apart after a few days, plus its nothing new.  It doesn't even prevent centralization because CPU only coins just become botnet havens with networks controlled primarily by criminals and blackhats spreading malware.  Next is the POS 3.0, and it is yet to be seen just how much of an impact it will have.  If it is actually a significant improvement over POS 2.0 and fixes major vulnerabilities, existing POS 2.0 coins will simply incorporate the new code.  It's not like POS 2.0 came out and killed all original POS coins.

It just comes down to Occam's razor for me.  It looks and smells like a PnD, devs are most likely controlling a large amount of coins that they won't admit to, it looks like a rush job, fishy behavior and inconsistent message.  It is more likely by a long shot that it is just another PnD and it will be dead by this time next month vs. this being a dedicated team of developers who are ready to support it for the long haul and make it something special.  I could be completely wrong about everything and it becomes the greatest coin ever and I stick a 12 gauge shotgun in my mouth when it replaces Bitcoin in a few years.  It's not likely though.
PnD team

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:22:13 PM

@Master Mind tnx for update i cryed on that  Grin Grin Grin
Master mind

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:22:25 PM

Good points. And deductions. In the bigger picture though, even if you are right -and you could very well be- it could be beneficial for the project IF )again those pesky big IFs) the developers (I have been informed it's a team of three) really do believe in this project. That would mean they don't want to sell immediately and run away to the next project. They have already something very, very nice HERE. So that big amount of coins, and growing, would theoretically be in the best hands possible for they would use to dedicate themselves entirely or mainly to the coin, while slowly selling what they stake, and work as hard as they can to bring value to the project all along. Again, the conditional being the key thing, all of that could very well be positive... the alternative to that being P&D groups that would inevitably leave the believers with big bags and the project destroyed.

Key point is that IF (again!) we give the dev team the benefit of the doubt, and IF (again!) the project is legitimate, everyone can benefit: These three months will double the amount of coins to anyone staking with something like 25k coins, which is not a lot of money, a couple BTC or so. That's 100% right there with probably another 100% in the next "rich" phase immediately after the 5 coins-block one is surpassed. Still, the whole enchilada remains: Around 10 million max coins ever in circulation. It is a well calculated risk, well worth the potential failure in my opinion.

Now, while the devs do their jobs, hopefully in a hurry -but well, not like the launch-, and get that website on, that whitepaper out and that timeline posted, it is time for the believers and even the traders, to do their part and find answers to the long term questions: What is the real life use cases that can be brought to AXIOM? There are many potentially. I for one have one that could be very nice up my sleeve, I just need a bit more confidence in the dev team -and cannot have it unless they identify themselves to me-, but there are others waiting to happen. If (biggest IF of them all) the community do its part, this could be explosive and bring a lot, A LOT of nice Christmas presents for those believers.

I wouldn't even care if the developers mined and held 99% of the coin, as long as they were honest about it.  It's their coin, they are doing the work, they can do whatever they want.  The fact that they are almost certainly holding far more than they are willing to admit though, leads me to believe it is far more likely they are pandering to the investors knowing most people won't invest if the developers are holding what is deemed an inordinate amount of coins.  That is a whole other discussion on how we go about ensuring developers are properly rewarded for their work and not being treated as free slave labor for whales to get rich off of.  That is a topic for another time though.

Even if the project is legitimate, I don't see what is so special here.  So far, its first big feature was CPU mining only but that fell apart after a few days, plus its nothing new.  It doesn't even prevent centralization because CPU only coins just become botnet havens with networks controlled primarily by criminals and blackhats spreading malware.  Next is the POS 3.0, and it is yet to be seen just how much of an impact it will have.  If it is actually a significant improvement over POS 2.0 and fixes major vulnerabilities, existing POS 2.0 coins will simply incorporate the new code.  It's not like POS 2.0 came out and killed all original POS coins.

It just comes down to Occam's razor for me.  It looks and smells like a PnD, devs are most likely controlling a large amount of coins that they won't admit to, it looks like a rush job, fishy behavior and inconsistent message.  It is more likely by a long shot that it is just another PnD and it will be dead by this time next month vs. this being a dedicated team of developers who are ready to support it for the long haul and make it something special.  I could be completely wrong about everything and it becomes the greatest coin ever and I stick a 12 gauge shotgun in my mouth when it replaces Bitcoin in a few years.  It's not likely though.

Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:23:58 PM

GAME OVER GPUs.

well done!!

Grin
Master mind

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:28:02 PM

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:29:03 PM

good work dev!

Thanks Fuds. cheap coins = good shit. 41BTC? - no problem  Smiley

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
AxiomCryptocurrency (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:31:14 PM

Thank you to the brilliant minds over at nicehash for proving again that CPU's are indeed more efficient Smiley
Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:35:51 PM

good work dev!

haha great!!!

Grin
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:37:16 PM

Got another version  Cheesy

amazing work @NiceHashSupport thanks CPUvsGPU 1:0

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Master mind

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:40:36 PM

good work dev!

haha great!!!

Grin

AxiomCryptocurrency (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:47:54 PM

Your GPU miner is commenting out HW errors as well. Also we're making an algorithmic change that will not significantly reduce current cpu rates either but will make it near impossible to mine efficiently without utilizing the full l2 Cache within a CPU.
Master mind

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:52:02 PM

Your GPU miner is commenting out HW errors as well. Also we're making an algorithmic change that will not significantly reduce current cpu rates either but will make it near impossible to mine efficiently without utilizing the full l2 Cache within a CPU.

Great work dev  Grin

Now you can start buying your own GPU instamine coin from sell side and create fake pump  Wink
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 09:07:29 PM

I wouldn't even care if the developers mined and held 99% of the coin, as long as they were honest about it.  
may-be you should try to make a coin, make a 99% premine and see what buy volume you will get...  Grin
The more I read this thread, the more I think people are just trying to make excuses...

I like what you write: "it could a giant scam, but it still can be huge..."  Grin
trying to be critical at first, then the "ho it could be huge"...  Grin

So follow my advice: mine that coin if you want, sell that coin if you have some. but never buy it.

This is clearly a scam... and what could be huge is your loss if you buy into that crap...
Half of the people on that thread are clearly part of it...  Grin ...the other half... well don't be in the other half  Grin

ps: and anyone who mined it with a gpu, stopped when the block reward became too small... so making it cpu only (again) is just a big distraction...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: