Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587819 times)
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:26:39 PM

India is in real trouble and surviving as i think it will be able finish 2nd day and score up to 300+ in first innings, Sri Lanka is strong team than India at home ground but at the current situation this match is going to draw.

As you said at the end of second day India manage to score 292 runs and still two wickets in hand. The 8th wicket partnership is the best in the innings, Pujara and Mishra together put up 100 runs in 156 balls. That's why India can reach to at least some decent score in his first innings. Pujara is the best player so for in this innings, 135 runs still playing. If no rain disturbance the surly result will come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:25:09 PM

India is in real trouble and surviving as i think it will be able finish 2nd day and score up to 300+ in first innings, Sri Lanka is strong team than India at home ground but at the current situation this match is going to draw.

As you said at the end of second day India manage to score 292 runs and still two wickets in hand. The 8th wicket partnership is the best in the innings, Pujara and Mishra together put up 100 runs in 156 balls. That's why India can reach to at least some decent score in his first innings. Pujara is the best player so for in this innings, 135 runs still playing. If no rain disturbance the surly result will come.

agreed there too india can win this if they put their heart into it and there are giood odds too L:D

wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:39:39 PM

Pujara has made his comeback, shown great form and discipline in his batting and very good support by Mishra which helped india to score 292 and still there are two wickets in hand. Another 60-70 runs will take India to a decent total. Right now India is out of trouble, they just need to add some runs and should  try to get some quick wickets in SL's first inning, Ashwin would be good option along with Amit Mishra to bowl in order to get quick wickets. If wickets keep falling on a regular interval then this match can produce a result.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:45:42 PM

2 days match has been played and India is betting for her first innings 292/8.There are clear indicators that this match will be ended in draw.So I would say draw is favorite to place bet on if want to make some bucks.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:22:16 PM

2 days match has been played and India is betting for her first innings 292/8.There are clear indicators that this match will be ended in draw.So I would say draw is favorite to place bet on if want to make some bucks.

It looks like that but 3 days are still left and anything can happen, if I were you I wouldn't place any bet on draw just yet. what if tomorrow SL loses early wickets when they come to bat? Anything can happen.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:29:33 AM

It looks like that but 3 days are still left and anything can happen, if I were you I wouldn't place any bet on draw just yet. what if tomorrow SL loses early wickets when they come to bat? Anything can happen.

Yes since if rain comes intermittently then wet pitch is not good for batting so match can turn in way. So quite difficult to choose for betting still after two days of play.
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:47:49 AM

Yes since if rain comes intermittently then wet pitch is not good for batting so match can turn in way. So quite difficult to choose for betting still after two days of play.

I think we will get result in this match because now Sri Lanka is trailing by 185 runs with 3 wickets in hand. India manage to put up a good fighting score 312 runs in first innings but now SL is straggling to reach that score and they may now continue second innings also.

We missed the chance yesterday to bet on India because odds was around 5 and now 1.38.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:06:00 AM

I think we will get result in this match because now Sri Lanka is trailing by 185 runs with 3 wickets in hand. India manage to put up a good fighting score 312 runs in first innings but now SL is straggling to reach that score and they may now continue second innings also.

We missed the chance yesterday to bet on India because odds was around 5 and now 1.38.

Yes now odds has come down for india. Srilanka will loose this match
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:23:08 AM

3rd day's play Sri Lanks 164/8 and India finished her innings at 312.Now it seems that we will have some clear winner.India needs to start 2nd innings as early as possible to set some good target for Sri Lanka.India seems to have strong position in this test match.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:23:39 AM

3rd day's play Sri Lanks 164/8 and India finished her innings at 312.Now it seems that we will have some clear winner.India needs to start 2nd innings as early as possible to set some good target for Sri Lanka.India seems to have strong position in this test match.

India played awesome they survived well and built a nice innings and now wonderful bowling they able to get nice lead of 111 runs and i think if they play till next day tea break and add 200+ more runs than they will win this match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:36:36 AM

Tomorrow only one T20 match between England v Australia After this match both teams will play five One Day Internationals.

Both teams have played 12 T20 matches so for and the australia have won 7 matches and england 4 maches. But as we all know the past history doesn't matter in shorter version cricket game so any team can win in tomorrow match.

As of now the this match odds are England = 2.16 and Australia =1.69

I think 20 overs match Australia may win because they play quite well in this short format game

Here is the referral link - Link to the site

Here is the direct link - http://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27496131

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:50:15 AM

India is in trouble again lost 2 early wickets that pitch is getting more hard to bat there and now it is helpful for bowlers, Sri Lanka needs to destroy India's 2nd innings to get chance of come back, India has nice leads and it needs to make it more high.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:23:37 AM

India is in trouble again lost 2 early wickets that pitch is getting more hard to bat there and now it is helpful for bowlers, Sri Lanka needs to destroy India's 2nd innings to get chance of come back, India has nice leads and it needs to make it more high.
India still has lead and there are two more days to be played.If India succeed to make to set up a target around 300 for Sri Lanka it will be interesting match.Pitch of this ground is becoming tougher with the passage of time.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:25:34 AM

India still has lead and there are two more days to be played.If India succeed to make to set up a target around 300 for Sri Lanka it will be interesting match.Pitch of this ground is becoming tougher with the passage of time.

persobnally I think that india can win this lol watching a bit of their game and I'm pretty confident here lol Cheesy gl to all bettors out there L:D

MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:12:14 PM

Tomorrow only one T20 match between England v Australia After this match both teams will play five One Day Internationals.

Both teams have played 12 T20 matches so for and the australia have won 7 matches and england 4 maches. But as we all know the past history doesn't matter in shorter version cricket game so any team can win in tomorrow match.

I think 20 overs match Australia may win because they play quite well in this short format game

I think Australia will win this match. These australian team members are quite hard hitter of the ball and this short version game suits these players.
wearepoor

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:11:02 PM

persobnally I think that india can win this lol watching a bit of their game and I'm pretty confident here lol Cheesy gl to all bettors out there L:D

This match is getting interesting, last four batsmen added more than 150 runs for Sri Lanka which helped them to reach at 200 mark. India has a lead of 132 runs and already lost 3 wickets in second inning. If Sri Lanka managed to get two or three quick wickets in first session on day 4 then it will be really hard for india to set a good target. All eyes are on the very talented Rohit Sharma and the aggressive captain Virat Kohli.
wearepoor

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:31:03 PM

I think Australia will win this match. These australian team members are quite hard hitter of the ball and this short version game suits these players.

Yes, you are right. I am also agree with you. Australia has some really good T20 players and many of them are playing T20 tournaments like IPL and Big Bash. They know very well what type of tempo is required for T20, there are some biggies like Warner, Maxwell, Watson, Smith and Starc; all are the match winners. It seems that Finch will miss this match, still i think Australia can easily beat England   #Road to India  Smiley
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:11:51 AM

This match is getting interesting, last four batsmen added more than 150 runs for Sri Lanka which helped them to reach at 200 mark. India has a lead of 132 runs and already lost 3 wickets in second inning. If Sri Lanka managed to get two or three quick wickets in first session on day 4 then it will be really hard for india to set a good target. All eyes are on the very talented Rohit Sharma and the aggressive captain Virat Kohli.

This match is quite interesting now. As of now india has lost top three bats man just for 21 runs and if they loose another two wickets quickly then surely SL got a good chance to come back in this match and this match also will become like a first test match where the first few days India was leading and last day SL manage to win the match. It looks like this match also on same track.  Huh

Any one bet on this match already?
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:12:52 AM

This match is quite interesting now. As of now india has lost top three bats man just for 21 runs and if they loose another two wickets quickly then surely SL got a good chance to come back in this match and this match also will become like a first test match where the first few days India was leading and last day SL manage to win the match. It looks like this match also on same track.  Huh

I have my bet on India at the moment India is in very strong position 283 runs is very good leads, i think now India have to play little fast and add some more runs in total and than declare after 350+ runs so India will win this match.
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:47:46 AM

I have my bet on India at the moment India is in very strong position 283 runs is very good leads, i think now India have to play little fast and add some more runs in total and than declare after 350+ runs so India will win this match.
If India sets up a target of 350 for Sri Lanka this will be very very difficult to chase in 4th innings especially on the pitch like this.India will win this match easily everything begins to turn in her favor.Draw has no chance but clear winner is India so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: