Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587821 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:39:40 AM

Australia and England - One Day Series

Tomorrow 3rd Sep one day series between Australia and England will be starting and it will a good series to watch two equal strength teams playing. I believe it will be quite challenging to predict who will win this match but England has got a advantage of home grounds.

[/b]

I think Australia may win this match if they play according to their potential. Actually team wise australia is more stroger than england

Australia is the better team to win this match when we look at both teams player strengths however in cricket always many things will not happen as we predict so do not know how one will play on that particular match. I think this pitch also will help swing and seam blowers so as a home team england blowers may perform better than australia. Do not know who will will this match Angry
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:46:38 PM

Indian team really deserved this tremendous victory as they worked really very hard and played very very sensibly to win this historic series.Srilanka has bad time period too they have lost many test series in 2015.Congratulations also to those who placed on India.

Yes, you are right. India truely deserves this victory, entire team worked very hard as it was perfect comeback after the loss of first test match. Its good to see that Indian team has won the first ever test series in Sri Lanka after 22 years that too under the captaincy of Virat Kohli. This is the big achievement for Virat Kohli, it will boost his confidence. It will be interesting to see that how young team will be perform after the retirement of some senior players like Dhoni, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman, Dravid and Kumble.
wearepoor

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:44:56 PM

Tomorrow 3rd Sep one day series between Australia and England will be starting and it will a good series to watch two equal strength teams playing. I believe it will be quite challenging to predict who will win this match but England has got a advantage of home grounds.

[/b]

I think Australia may win this match if they play according to their potential. Actually team wise australia is more stroger than england

Australia is the better team to win this match when we look at both teams player strengths however in cricket always many things will not happen as we predict so do not know how one will play on that particular match. I think this pitch also will help swing and seam blowers so as a home team england blowers may perform better than australia. Do not know who will will this match Angry

Even I think that Australia will win this match as they have very good side and they are in hurry to take the revenge of the Ashes. They will play hard to win each and every match against English Team to forget the Ashes failure. England's team is already very confident and they will start the series one positive note along with high morale and will try to take the lead on visitors. Anything is possible in cricket as few overs can change the game; but fight will be interesting.
wearepoor

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:52:55 PM

Tomorrow only one T20 match between England v Australia After this match both teams will play five One Day Internationals.

Both teams have played 12 T20 matches so for and the australia have won 7 matches and england 4 maches. But as we all know the past history doesn't matter in shorter version cricket game so any team can win in tomorrow match.

As of now the this match odds are England = 2.16 and Australia =1.69

I think 20 overs match Australia may win because they play quite well in this short format game

Here is the referral link - Link to the site

Here is the direct link - http://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27496131

I think Australia will win this match. These australian team members are quite hard hitter of the ball and this short version game suits these players.

Yes, you are right. I am also agree with you. Australia has some really good T20 players and many of them are playing T20 tournaments like IPL and Big Bash. They know very well what type of tempo is required for T20, there are some biggies like Warner, Maxwell, Watson, Smith and Starc; all are the match winners. It seems that Finch will miss this match, still i think Australia can easily beat England   #Road to India  Smiley

Our perdition was not correct yesterday. England win the match.

Today I think India will win this last test match.  Wink Huh

Yeah man, our prediction was wrong about Australia but good to see that India has won the match so the series as predicted before . Now after the loss in T20, Australia will be surely looking for good start for the one day series against England. I think Australia is better team than England in One Day Internationals. Thats why they are difficult to beat in odi and they will be surely look for bounce back and to start the odi series with lead.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

For the first ODI I am going with England because currently they are on fire and they can win this match Australia need some moral booster which is not available after Ashes losing
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

[/b]

Even I think that Australia will win this match as they have very good side and they are in hurry to take the revenge of the Ashes. They will play hard to win each and every match against English Team to forget the Ashes failure. England's team is already very confident and they will start the series one positive note along with high morale and will try to take the lead on visitors. Anything is possible in cricket as few overs can change the game; but fight will be interesting.

Since England is playing in home ground and after winning the test series as well as T20 match their confidence level is very high so they are the favourites of this match
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:20:00 AM

England Vs Australia 1st Odi

England will have benefit of Home Ground and with the latest series Winning , they are favrites and highly boosted team,  so In my prediction today England will keep their winning  spririt. and will try to win this 1st odi to put more pressure on Australia .
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:00:28 AM

England will have benefit of Home Ground and with the latest series Winning , they are favrites and highly boosted team,  so In my prediction today England will keep their winning  spririt. and will try to win this 1st odi to put more pressure on Australia .

They are not the favorites of the bookies but even without the Home advantage, on book today England to me seems like a more balanced team with a very deep Batting line up and most of them seem to be in form while Australia have some great hitters on their side but many of them haven't been performing very well in recent past but I would still not rule them out. ODIs are different and any team batting first will have to put up a huge total and for that they'd have to bat till the end.

My predictions for the Match, Australia to win the Toss, They'll choose to bat first, Steve smith is always safe to bet on and Australia to win the Match.  Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:21:22 AM

I am with Australia and and my support on the bet purely rely on the fact that in the past 12 months Australia have Played 24 ODIs and have wow all , leaving 3.

lets see what happens here only 2.40 hours left for match to start.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:42:01 AM

Australia for sure will this match it has more balance players than England, ODI is total different format than T20 as England won that only match but in ODI format Australia is most favorite for this match, i will place my bet at Century Scored.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:42:08 AM

England will have benefit of Home Ground and with the latest series Winning , they are favrites and highly boosted team,  so In my prediction today England will keep their winning  spririt. and will try to win this 1st odi to put more pressure on Australia .
Agreed with you England's team is in very good form and have some advantage over Australian camp to be favorite for 1st ODI.I am already for England to win this match and to take lead in series.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:44:32 AM

Australia has star players so i will decide after looking at the playing side which players are in final X11 squad, i think Australia will win this match tonight.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:47:04 AM

Australia is best and has tremendous victory record against England at home or away.Australia is strong and best team in the world.Australia even needs to win the very first match of this series to be on winning track.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1110

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:39:17 AM

Australia is best and has tremendous victory record against England at home or away.Australia is strong and best team in the world.Australia even needs to win the very first match of this series to be on winning track.

I´ve got surprised with that one, for me England was like Brazil in soccer games.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:02:00 PM

I´ve got surprised with that one, for me England was like Brazil in soccer games.

No Australia is a very good team in the cricket but in England they are not playing that well so quite difficult the predict the match results. Hoping england may start series with win.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:09:31 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 01:39:44 PM by twister

** Australia won the toss and elected to bat

2 predictions right so far, 2 more to go. Wink
Steve Smith: Best Batsman from Aussie side
Aussies to win  Smiley

So lost the prediction of the Steve smith as best batsman but Aussies did win like I said they will, so 3 out of 4 is not so bad. Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:16:38 PM

We are betting NOW LIVE on England v Australia (1st ODI) :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire match !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

tech_solutions

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:28:39 PM

England vs Australia 1st Odi

Some Stats:

England and Australia have played at this Venue four times, and the hosts have only won once,

Last 10 Matesh between England Vs Australia Odis, Australia won 9. England won 1.

Let us see if today some new records are created
tech_solutions

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:31:20 PM

We are betting NOW LIVE on England v Australia (1st ODI) :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire match !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

In your LIVE In-Play of the Cricket Matches You have given only Back Options , can you add LAY option also then it will become superb site for Sports Traders who do trading in cricket matches.

Smiley Wink Huh
tech_solutions

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:28:40 PM

some more stats

Last 5 games here at southampton.
Frst bat scored 280+ in all with 2 300+. So frst inng score imp.
Frst bat won 4. Sec bat won 1 that was last game when nz chased 302 vs eng few months ago.

so most probably today Australia will score more than 300+ and England will find difficulty to chase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: