Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:08:22 AM

I placed my bet for first 10 overs total 40 runs or more @1.94 odds as i think England have to play more fast and responsible to get them into fighting position but Australian bowlers are in aggressive mood today as they took 2 early wickets by now.
Great you Placed a Good Bet, Where you Found That bet with This Odd can you Please give me that link.
I have checked Cloudbet and they are not offering this bet , i Have bet on High Sixes on Australia. Lets see.
Good Luck !

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27496963

I prefer live betting but i am disappointed to see English team batting today what they are doing it seems iam going to lose my bet on it for 40 runs as now odds get more bigger to @4.5 for 40 runs or more in 10 overs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:09:19 AM

I was sure of all this happening even I wrote in my last post that Australia will outclass the English team in final.English team has lost control on the match although it is very early but 22/3 in 7 overs is a clear indicator.
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:18:37 AM

I placed my bet for first 10 overs total 40 runs or more @1.94 odds as i think England have to play more fast and responsible to get them into fighting position but Australian bowlers are in aggressive mood today as they took 2 early wickets by now.
Great you Placed a Good Bet, Where you Found That bet with This Odd can you Please give me that link.
I have checked Cloudbet and they are not offering this bet , i Have bet on High Sixes on Australia. Lets see.
Good Luck !

I think he is playing with real money not with Bitoins,  as i also saw all sites but no one is running session on in play cricket matches.

england is in bad shape loosing 3 wickets and mogan retire hurt. now this pair have to do something,
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:24:38 AM

Good Luck !

I think he is playing with real money not with Bitoins,  as i also saw all sites but no one is running session on in play cricket matches.

england is in bad shape loosing 3 wickets and mogan retire hurt. now this pair have to do something,

Yes it seems like that he is playing with normal fiat money that is why he is getting great odds like directbet offering during live session to bet with bitcoin,
Well England you made my day i have won my bet there for 10 0vers total runs. Grin
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:40:43 AM

English team is in real trouble after losing 4 quick wickets and Morgan retired hurt, Australian bowlers are is on fire with super performance.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:44:57 AM

English team is in real trouble after losing 4 quick wickets and Morgan retired hurt, Australian bowlers are is on fire with super performance.
I think Aus will have to chase about 200 runs or so.This should be an easy victory for Aus against Eng.This was another disastrous decision to bat first.English team had in mind playing first in every match means sure win but situation is showing different picture.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:15:50 PM

I think Aus will have to chase about 200 runs or so.This should be an easy victory for Aus against Eng.This was another disastrous decision to bat first.English team had in mind playing first in every match means sure win but situation is showing different picture.

England all out for 138 runs. Australia are well on top of england in the in this match. Didn't expected england will perform so cheaply in this final and deciding match.

Morgan was struck by a mitchell starc bouncer in the seventh over of england’s innings and left the field. I think if Australia play just normal game then they will definitely win this match. 
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:18:17 PM

England all out for 138 runs. Australia are well on top of england in the in this match. Didn't expected england will perform so cheaply in this final and deciding match.

Morgan was struck by a mitchell starc bouncer in the seventh over of england’s innings and left the field. I think if Australia play just normal game then they will definitely win this match. 

Yes england performance in this match was so bad and they played like a just a new cricket team facing champions. Not even single player showed batting maturity.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:50:12 PM

Yeah England is dyeing, Aus should win this easily unless ofcourse they prefer a bit of drama and excitement, in which case they'll try and lose some wickets after the interval.

A quick question for you guys, if a player retires hurt, does the bet on it is considered "Lost" or should it be void??

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:12:17 PM

Yes england performance in this match was so bad and they played like a just a new cricket team facing champions. Not even single player showed batting maturity.

Australia require another 54 runs with 8 wickets in hand and still 33.3 overs remaining. This is a very easily achievable target for world champions so they will surly will win this match in another 6 to 8 overs. This final match australia has really played like a world champion. But england again failed miserably and their main problem middle order collapsed again. They should think of completely changing this middle order instead giving them so many chances.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:23:09 PM

Yeah England is dyeing, Aus should win this easily unless ofcourse they prefer a bit of drama and excitement, in which case they'll try and lose some wickets after the interval.

A quick question for you guys, if a player retires hurt, does the bet on it is considered "Lost" or should it be void??

If a player get retire hurt it doesn't impact on bet result it will consider as lost bet if you had placed bet on England, very poor kind of cricket from English batsmen they look in hurry as they played like today.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:25:56 PM

Australia require another 54 runs with 8 wickets in hand and still 33.3 overs remaining. This is a very easily achievable target for world champions so they will surly will win this match in another 6 to 8 overs. This final match australia has really played like a world champion. But england again failed miserably and their main problem middle order collapsed again. They should think of completely changing this middle order instead giving them so many chances.

Australia is about to win this match as it reach very to close to this target 28 runs needed in 29 overs, what a fantastic cricket by Australian today.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:43:57 PM

Congrats Australia won this match and series 3-2, today Australia played brilliant bowling was outstanding they restrict England to 138 runs and batting is also superb chase this target 24.2 overs with 2 wickets.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:09:12 PM

Everyone who placed their bets logically and chose right team which was Australia they enjoy their winnings.They proved over and over again that Australia is no.1 team in cricket and will be as long as they choose players on merit.Better luck next to England's team and to those who lost their money.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:15:33 PM

Congratulations to those who made some bucks on this final and last match of the series.Both of the teams played well through out the series but this match was not very lucky for England's team and one of them was to win the match.Australian team played more better and sensibly in comparison with England's team and won.All the series was very interesting until the last match.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:38:40 AM

Really it was a very good match played by Australia, both bowling and batting was superb, and at last they maintained their Odi Record and very easily won the series and the 5th match. England showed a very lack experience of game and the injured Morgan, lots of things did not moved in favor of them

Congrats to Australia on winning the 5th odi and the series.

MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:37:01 AM

Really it was a very good match played by Australia, both bowling and batting was superb, and at last they maintained their Odi Record and very easily won the series and the 5th match. England showed a very lack experience of game and the injured Morgan, lots of things did not moved in favor of them

It was not very good high scoring match to watch but australia has played like a world champions and manage to win the series.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:22:06 AM

It was not very good high scoring match to watch but australia has played like a world champions and manage to win the series.
Yeah..Now that Australia England serieas are over..i will wait for india southafrica series for my bets on cricket..it will be much fun to bet in T20
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:25:20 AM

Yes England middle order batsman need to improve lot to play in one day matches. They just played like small kids not even single middle order tried to build a good partnerships. If two or three good partnerships then they would have got a good fighting total to defend world champions.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:54:50 PM

Yes England middle order batsman need to improve lot to play in one day matches. They just played like small kids not even single middle order tried to build a good partnerships. If two or three good partnerships then they would have got a good fighting total to defend world champions.

Australia was best yesterday. They are the real world championship. This England and SA are always do this kind mistakes in all big matches
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: