Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587631 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:39:58 AM

Indian team is really good and can come back anytime.I think the last match of the series is for Indian team.They just need to concentrate and play their natural game and with such a strong batting line up they should not face trouble both in building or chasing target in next match.

Yes, Indian cricket team is know for bounce back at prime times. Even they already lost the series they will bounce back to win the last T20 for their pride. It would be shocking for Indian supporters if they get washed out in the series. They have IPL, and every single team men playing more T20 than any other cricketer in the world. So, a must win for Dhoni and men.

I think Indian will comeback after this series finish when any low ranking team like Afghanistan will visit India than it will win for sure but this time from South Africa i am in great doubt. Tongue
I am still shocking how they played in first 2 twenty/twenty their main power is batting and in second match its completely failed to give any impression now they can win third match but just for pride

Some time in cricket it happens but last match in front of home ground indian team played very bad game. There was no co-ordination between players, it was highlighted from those silly run-outs and non of the top order batsmen was showed their maturity in batting. Any way now the last match is just for the sake of completing series because already SA won the series.

Yes now many cricket watchers lost the interest in last T20 match. SA may try for clean washout the series and india may try to win at least one match in this series but fans last the interest already. These indian players didn't play up to their potential in last match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:32:41 PM

Some rumors are around Indian team players currently divided in groups some want now Dhoni must quit as Captain and Virat became captain its very bad and main thing for losing this series badly
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:05:43 PM

Some rumors are around Indian team players currently divided in groups some want now Dhoni must quit as Captain and Virat became captain its very bad and main thing for losing this series badly

I guess some sites, it's still a rumors. I guess, in the middle of series this kind of changes will be unnecessary. I believe that till world cup T20 Dhoni will last as captain where as started his captain career. Dhoni must be good captain in terms of indian captain.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:09:30 PM

I guess some sites, it's still a rumors. I guess, in the middle of series this kind of changes will be unnecessary. I believe that till world cup T20 Dhoni will last as captain where as started his captain career. Dhoni must be good captain in terms of indian captain.
I believe he is one of best Indian Captains but now he need to just concentrate on ODI and Test its could be very helpful for him and he can play for some long time
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:27:54 PM

Indian team is really good and can come back anytime.I think the last match of the series is for Indian team.They just need to concentrate and play their natural game and with such a strong batting line up they should not face trouble both in building or chasing target in next match.

Yes, Indian cricket team is know for bounce back at prime times. Even they already lost the series they will bounce back to win the last T20 for their pride. It would be shocking for Indian supporters if they get washed out in the series. They have IPL, and every single team men playing more T20 than any other cricketer in the world. So, a must win for Dhoni and men.

I think Indian will comeback after this series finish when any low ranking team like Afghanistan will visit India than it will win for sure but this time from South Africa i am in great doubt. Tongue
I am still shocking how they played in first 2 twenty/twenty their main power is batting and in second match its completely failed to give any impression now they can win third match but just for pride

Some time in cricket it happens but last match in front of home ground indian team played very bad game. There was no co-ordination between players, it was highlighted from those silly run-outs and non of the top order batsmen was showed their maturity in batting. Any way now the last match is just for the sake of completing series because already SA won the series.

Yes now many cricket watchers lost the interest in last T20 match. SA may try for clean washout the series and india may try to win at least one match in this series but fans last the interest already. These indian players didn't play up to their potential in last match.

I think in tomorrow match India has chance to win as South Africa already won the series and this is last match of this t20 series so that India will try all its best to escape from clean wash.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:37:36 PM

Tomorrow we have last and important match I think India will do its best to win the match to avoid whitewashed in the series.I would place my bet every being cleared which team is going to bat first.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:51:25 PM

Tomorrow we have last and important match I think India will do its best to win the match to avoid whitewashed in the series.I would place my bet every being cleared which team is going to bat first.
Not an important march for South africa though Tongue
RSA already won the T20 series by the Fabulous performance..South africa players play and fight for thier nation not like indian players who just knows hoe to advertise on TV commercials,indian players forgot how to play cricket..
I would say indian team selectors should give a chance to new players like mayank agarwal from india A to come and play for india instead of dhoni/virat
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:08:42 PM

RSA already won the T20 series by the Fabulous performance..South africa players play and fight for thier nation not like indian players who just knows hoe to advertise on TV commercials,indian players forgot how to play cricket..
I would say indian team selectors should give a chance to new players like mayank agarwal from india A to come and play for india instead of dhoni/virat

Yes that is true South African players are more matured than Indian they will play like before and will deliver their best performance into this last t20 match as like they played in last 2 matches, i think Indian players playing glamorous cricket to get more money to come into ads.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:24:49 AM

Yes that is true South African players are more matured than Indian they will play like before and will deliver their best performance into this last t20 match as like they played in last 2 matches, i think Indian players playing glamorous cricket to get more money to come into ads.

I think SA had luck also in last two matches because they won the toss and choose to field first so it become a bit easy task for them to win both matches but India was played very badly in second match which is not acceptable with any indian cricket fans. They should learn lesson and should perform better today.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:11:33 AM

Off course India has to put up maximum effort to win this game on the home ground otherwise it will be big shame for indian team as well as captain (Dhoni). The main problem in day night match is toss so toss will play a big part on who will win the match. I do hope today India may win this match and let see how it goes Wink
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:02:30 AM

Off course India has to put up maximum effort to win this game on the home ground otherwise it will be big shame for indian team as well as captain (Dhoni). The main problem in day night match is toss so toss will play a big part on who will win the match. I do hope today India may win this match and let see how it goes Wink

Agreed with you, its very important for India to win the last match and to minimize the defeat margin in the series by 2-1, there is lot of pressure on Indian players to win the last match and to avoid white wash which will be very embarrassing for the entire team. There are so many questions raised on Dhoni's captaincy and performance in the past few days, Dhoni has to think out of the box for rest of the series.
wearepoor

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:07:06 AM

I think SA had luck also in last two matches because they won the toss and choose to field first so it become a bit easy task for them to win both matches but India was played very badly in second match which is not acceptable with any indian cricket fans. They should learn lesson and should perform better today.

Yes, agreed with you. Faf Du Plessis is very lucky as he won both the toss which was the advantage for South Africa. India played first match very well but they failed in the bowling and fielding area and Axar Patel done rest of the help for SA by throwing 22 runs in a single over which was the main turning point of first match. Second match was totally dominated by South Africa, now lets see what will happen in last match.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:17:06 AM

Yes, agreed with you. Faf Du Plessis is very lucky as he won both the toss which was the advantage for South Africa. India played first match very well but they failed in the bowling and fielding area and Axar Patel done rest of the help for SA by throwing 22 runs in a single over which was the main turning point of first match. Second match was totally dominated by South Africa, now lets see what will happen in last match.

Yes India's first match performance was very good but due to whether conditions blowers couldn't perform well to win the match so we can't blame indian players for the first match defeat but in second match they really played like a cricket learners. Any way let see how they will perform today, as of now odds on SA is more compared to India.
wearepoor

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:45:20 AM

Yes India's first match performance was very good but due to whether conditions blowers couldn't perform well to win the match so we can't blame indian players for the first match defeat but in second match they really played like a cricket learners. Any way let see how they will perform today, as of now odds on SA is more compared to India.

You are right, South Africa is favorite for todays match as they are in tremendous form. India will try hard to keep their respect also don't forget that Eden Garden is one of the lucky ground for Rohit Sharma, he has many records on this ground including the smashing 200 plus score. It will be interesting to see that whether he continues to score biggies at this stadium or not.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:47:36 AM

I will prefer to use in match live betting on today's match.The toss as well as 1st innings is very important to see understand better the things will move in this match.I am on hold and don't want to place blind bet on anytime.
wearepoor

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:01:16 AM

I don't agree with you, this is not a right time to raise question against Dhoni and Kohli, we can not judge them on the performance of two matches. We have to respect their contribution towards Indian Cricket over the past few years. I would like to remind that Kohli played very well in the first match so why are so saying to replace him, he is doing very well and we have to keep this in mind that form is temporary and class in permanent.
wearepoor

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:08:50 AM

I believe he is one of best Indian Captains but now he need to just concentrate on ODI and Test its could be very helpful for him and he can play for some long time

I don't believe such rumors that Indian team is divided into two groups, players are now more used to and familiar to play under the captaincy of Dhoni so there is no question that players are not happy with the Dhoni in t20 and ODI. Dhoni has already left test cricket and now only concentrating on shorter format. I believe that he will quit T20 after the world cup in 2016, people should allow him to take his own decision and there is no need to build the pressure.
bithasher

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:30:37 AM

I have my bet on South Africa @2.08 again in 3rd t20, i think bet on India is just waste of money so that wise decision to go with South Africa to place bet on it in this last match of the series.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:33:02 AM

I just place my bet on South Africa @ odds 2.08 but I will make arbitrage if there will be any chance to do so.Both of the teams are good and there will be sure chance when odds in in favor of each team once the match will be live.
buddu

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:48:25 AM

My choice is India for this last match of the series.India is still favorite against South Africa.There are reasons to be so,I don't see India to be white washed in T-20 series by South Africa.If we ignore last match's performance India played really very well in first match.I expect same performance in today's match by Indian camp.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: