Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

I liked his response to the Charlottesville incident. He blamed both the sides, rather than just blaming the alt-right. He was absolutely correct when he said that it is not proper to blame just the right-wing supporters, when the initial violence and provocations were unleashed by the left-wing loons.

I prefer to blame the one whom is to blame..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:17:39 PM

I liked his response to the Charlottesville incident. He blamed both the sides, rather than just blaming the alt-right. He was absolutely correct when he said that it is not proper to blame just the right-wing supporters, when the initial violence and provocations were unleashed by the left-wing loons.

Russia?

Grin

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

Kim Jong Un Backs Down In Nuclear Showdown With Trump

North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un decided Tuesday not to fire ballistic missiles at Guam, reserving the right to change his mind if “the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions,” according to North Korean state media.

Kim appears to be attempting to de-escalate tensions to prevent conflict between the U.S. and North Korea. After the U.N. Security Council approved tougher sanctions against North Korea for its intercontinental ballistic missile tests, the North warned Wednesday that it was considering launching a salvo of ballistic missiles into waters around Guam in a show of force demonstrating an ability to surround the island with “enveloping fire.” That same day, President Donald Trump stressed that North Korean threats will be met with “fire and fury like nothing the world has ever seen.” For a week, the two sides hurled threats and warnings at each other repeatedly, leading some observers to conclude that the two sides were close to nuclear war.

But, Kim blinked.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-backs-down-in-nuclear-showdown-with-trump/

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

You are comic guys... the nk issue is a china issue.

Meanwhile i think potus was great in dumping both councils. I find it elegant.

The real plan is way more fun.

1. Inform the us army to prepare for instability, move families away, eventually russia.
2. Take one last delivery of every commodity priced in usd (forget shorting anything they own the printing press).
3. Move everything to china
4. And then we go... let's see how the neomarxists fret in a freefall collapse while china get power booster.
5. With ebt food supply energy supply and nuke plants going off... that last would be nice to secure... a reboot will be possible.
6. They want to rule... let them, but take the wealth away from them. Will see if those ceo who are only employees will enjoy.

And corporate china won! It's sad that they are too stupid to do inversion... anyway brand new, no legacy following the path of antminers for example toward world domination.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

I am very far from a fan of Trump, and I don't align myself with the alt-right whatsoever, but I was impressed by Trump's statements today acknowledging antifa "protesters" as a major source of violence. The media will crucify him for that, so that takes a lot of guts.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

I am very far from a fan of Trump, and I don't align myself with the alt-right whatsoever, but I was impressed by Trump's statements today acknowledging antifa "protesters" as a major source of violence. The media will crucify him for that, so that takes a lot of guts.

You didn't use an altaccount... they may come after you;). Just kidding. It's crazy how they wrap his words about everything. I heard some guys speaking that it's time to move pence in. They know they can't keep like this for 3 more years... bitcoin and co prove their utility against financial censorship that the left will try to implement to anyone with a dovergent opinions. How will they demonetize cryptousers? Maybe a little ot but wouldn't be easier with segwit2x? Resilience. I don't think there was gut, i see more gut from you. It was just a factual statement. There is the video of the reporter of infowars gettting pepper sprayed for no reason... of course no comment from the msm to defend reporter which she was clearly doing...

Thy for your post! Be safe.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:50:15 PM

You didn't use an altaccount... they may come after you;). Just kidding. It's crazy how they wrap his words about everything. I heard some guys speaking that it's time to move pence in. They know they can't keep like this for 3 more years... bitcoin and co prove their utility against financial censorship that the left will try to implement to anyone with a dovergent opinions. How will they demonetize cryptousers? Maybe a little ot but wouldn't be easier with segwit2x? Resilience. I don't think there was gut, i see more gut from you. It was just a factual statement. There is the video of the reporter of infowars gettting pepper sprayed for no reason... of course no comment from the msm to defend reporter which she was clearly doing...

Well, firstly I will tell my opinion about the Bitcoin monetization, This is nonsense. I'm generally against the legalization of the crypto currency, in the format in which they speak all the news media. In general, I think that every user of the Crypto currency will lose a very new one when the authorities begin to control the Crypto currency.And if we talk about what the impact of the new president, Trump, the answer will be unambiguous, because he is a businessman and I think that he will only be for the fact that Bitcoin is out of reach for statesmen.
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:09:33 PM

Well, firstly I will tell my opinion about the Bitcoin monetization, This is nonsense. I'm generally against the legalization of the crypto currency, in the format in which they speak all the news media. In general, I think that every user of the Crypto currency will lose a very new one when the authorities begin to control the Crypto currency.And if we talk about what the impact of the new president, Trump, the answer will be unambiguous, because he is a businessman and I think that he will only be for the fact that Bitcoin is out of reach for statesmen.

A scenario: the leftists arrive to link your btc address and then banlist it from pools, mercheants and markets in the jurisictions they control...

Btw i am for you to tell your opinions on what ever you feel as i am not forced to be aware of them;).

For example about demonetization, they could force the admins of the forums to remove ban or shadowban certain users or they would cut the advertisments. Happilly i don't see it happen here but they could use force or threath of secret rendition plus indefinite detentions etc...

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

WELL DONE @BITBOBB!!!!
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:29:10 PM

A written little resume would be appreciated, those rolling charts with pictures are toally indigest.

But correct me please so the twitter user was there on behaf of the state departement to stoke the flame, eventually setup protesters in the alley and use psychotronicweapons on the driver to make him crash on people? However i don't see the point with cars plates or rooftop. Of course the state departement is at war with trump or russia, china, israel etc any nation... they want champaign and caviar and of course hypergamist bimbos all of this fonanced woth tax dollars! Imagine if they fail in their overthrow they would have to work for a living! They are way too educated for that...

Meanwhile in china zenzuha30 can lift 12000 tonnes, it's the biggest marine crane in the world:)... not useful to construct a mcmansion i agree...

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

Black Lives Matter - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesMatter/
White supremacy is a web of violent and abusive behaviors bolstered by white ... What Black Lives Matter Organizers Are Doing To Fight White Supremacy At ..

Black Lives Matter Activist: It's Open Season On Whites! - YouTube
Video for black lives matter saying kill whitey▶ 1:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VOivlOTzA

Black Lives Matter Protesters Wave Signs Chant 'Kill Whitey' In NYC ...
Video for black lives matter saying kill whitey▶ 0:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1RHyWNz7hA
2 days ago -
Black Lives Matter Protesters Wave Signs Chant 'Kill Whitey' In NYC Trump Tower ..

"Kill all white babies" BlackLivesMatter activist shouting! (MUST ...
Video for black lives matter saying kill whitey▶ 0:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrNiPf4Kyxs
18 Jul 2016 - Uploaded by Your CURIOSITY
BlackLivesMatter activist shouting by "Kill all white babies" .

black lives matter calls for the killing of whites and police - YouTube
Video for black lives matter saying kill whitey▶ 8:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fPGPTl0ipo
31 Jan 2016 - Uploaded by Chicago Code BLUE
Ever since the explosion of the Black Lives Matter ... ... black and blue lives matter but whites have to say all ..

TRUMP IS SAYING BOTH NEED TO STOP Wink..And he is right Wink..

White Lives Matter - Home | Facebook
https://en-gb.facebook.com/White-Lives-Matter-1530416620562173/
White Lives Matter. 5.9k likes. It's simple, white lives matter and it's time white people start bringing attention to white lives lost due to black..

White supremacist plot to kill blacks foiled by police - YouTube
Video for saying kill blacks▶ 2:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qur4nSRbQwg
16 Jun 2015 - Uploaded by Fuck Youtube Drama Get A Life.
White supremacist plot to kill blacks foiled by police ... bars, after Warsaw police say they conspired to pull .

White Lives Matter - YouTube
Video for white lives matter▶ 2:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6e2IiOftQ
5 Aug 2015 - Uploaded by Mark Dice
On my way to shooting a new episode of Man on the Street Monday I came across some Obama protesters ..

A Neo-Nazi "WHITE LIVES MATTER" rally get Decimated In ... - YouTube
Video for white lives matter hate blacks youtube▶ 4:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iodVa05r048
31 Jul 2016 - Uploaded by aDDmoreJuice
A Neo-Nazi "WHITE LIVES

Both are as bad as each other white live matter black lives matter  Roll Eyes..

ALL LIVES MATTER Grin..

Black lives matter is a raciest group
white lives matter us a raciest group

WHY  Because it's all about your colour of your skin..
I mean you don't even know them and you judge by the skin colour      STUPID AND DUMB Wink

Religion is an ideology      you know what they think no matter the colour <  Ok to judge ..

The news you should be ashamed of yourselves ..

Stir the trouble and strife and blame the trump and his wife Wink..
The news the lying toads ..

Not even news IT'S BULLSHIT Cheesy..

If you keep this up he will win another 4 years so let him do what he has to do and if he is poo
then the people will vote him out..

This way you will get people saying the ELITE are in on this and they will vote for him again..

So let him do his job and lets see how bad OR good he will be..
The way the news and the media are acting you are so blatant you work for the RICH ELITE ..

So the news is saying any old shit to lie to the masses for what ever agenda you want to line your own pockets..

WE ARE ALL ON TO YOU LOT Roll Eyes..

Because you thick as shit Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..   ..TO OBVIOUS  Wink mind you maybe you don't care Smiley..

Masha Sha

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:04:14 PM

Popcorn1, the idea is that trump contrary to a broken clock can never ever be right! Rule 1 of delegitimation as they can't demonetize him (furthermore with his russian stash:)).

Maybe he refused to share ivanka with bill clinton for a little flight on the lolita express... how would he dare to oppose them.

Btw what happen to wtc7? How was prepared to be pulled down so fast? But i guess fbi agents are selected and maybe even their brain modified to not ask such questions.

Wink will he betray or not? At least he is returning...

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:56:46 PM

Popcorn1, the idea is that trump contrary to a broken clock can never ever be right! Rule 1 of delegitimation as they can't demonetize him (furthermore with his russian stash:)).

Maybe he refused to share ivanka with bill clinton for a little flight on the lolita express... how would he dare to oppose them.

Btw what happen to wtc7? How was prepared to be pulled down so fast? But i guess fbi agents are selected and maybe even their brain modified to not ask such questions.

Wink will he betray or not? At least he is returning...
Btw what happen to wtc7? How was prepared to be pulled down so fast?

You decide if he is telling the truth..
You do get people saying all sorts before they die like aliens and stuff like that ..

But 1 thing i never done was to see if this guy did work for the CIA..?
Still could be lying BUT then again he could be telling the truth YOU DECIDE Wink..

'I Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11' - CIA Agent Confesses - YouTube
Video for ex cia agent says he blew up tower 7▶ 11:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-DoeFwBs3c
14 Jul 2017 - Uploaded by K2D4 NETWORK
BREAKING NEW'S 79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard has come forward saying he was
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

Trump knows or can know. Why doesn't he lift the veil? For can now... ndaa. And i bet there are a lot of people who want to know.

And even how did he manage to wire for demolition in 1h or so? So it was preplanned so if wtc7 was prewired what about the others... and down the rabbit hole. This one would require a prenuke for safety measure and holding hostage a lot of key children to ensure a safe data release.

They nuke with charlotteville, counter nuke x quadrillions.

Trump enters history and become a super hero of the republic get his own mount rushmore... or he is with them and they are infighting for control...

Tick tock tick tock.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

Trump knows or can know. Why doesn't he lift the veil? For can now... ndaa. And i bet there are a lot of people who want to know.

And even how did he manage to wire for demolition in 1h or so? So it was preplanned so if wtc7 was prewired what about the others... and down the rabbit hole. This one would require a prenuke for safety measure and holding hostage a lot of key children to ensure a safe data release.

They nuke with charlotteville, counter nuke x quadrillions.

Trump enters history and become a super hero of the republic get his own mount rushmore... or he is with them and they are infighting for control...

Tick tock tick tock.
infighting for control Wink..

Same people who seem to think my vote to get out the EU means nothing Angry Angry..

We will see what 17 million do when we found out we been stiffed by the super rich ass holes..

I am no honey ant  Wink..
But you do know what happens with honey ants don't you Wink..

I mean Masha Sha you should know what happens when people get made to make tombs for rulers..

That why you are called the peoples what? and why the peoples ..

Well your emperors found out very quickly when they become greedy and used people to do stuff they didn't want to do..

I imagine if we don't get out the EU very soon and no more bullshit from remoaners we will see
very angry people doing crazy stuff..

WE VOTED AND YOU DO IT..<DEMOCRACY ..
Don't do what we voted for then no more democracy i imagine civil war..
To make democracy happen ..

We will have to have civil war to set new rules for proper democracy ..

You vote and who ever wins you go by those rules ..
You vote and win and they don't go by those rules we have civil war..

OR FUCK DEMOCRACY then no such thing as laws ..

And then do what ever it takes to get money because no laws ..
rob kill lie cheat all to get what you want..

Just like 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS and the deaths they caused and the scams on the stocks insurance
scams the gold bullion robbed from towers ..

They made a killing      3000 killings to be honest so they say..
And many dying of cancer from the fumes and dust from the towers..

I am sick of your bullshit i pay TV licence to get told lies so you can keep me in the EU ..

CHEEKY PEOPLE..
I voted out and won..I WON  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy    I WON YIPEEEEEE 

Now get me out you lying turds..

Here you go your lot of people.. Grin

Tim Nice But Dim (Armed Robbery) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1f8UOWF4RY

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:12:42 AM

I agree Trump has guts to say that statement..  He neutralized both sides with one statement  

Here is some background info for those who are not fully up to speed on what "Antifa" really is, enjoy!:..

In 1917 communists toppled Russia.  Looks like 2017 they are gunning for USA!  This is your warning that stuff could get very real this year!

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:26:17 AM

Not just the media. But almost everyone inside the GOP has distanced themselves from Trump's comments. Perhaps they are afraid that they will lose votes from the Hispanics and the African Americans. But they need to realize that these groups very rarely vote for GOP anyway.

What Trump said is 100% true. It is not proper to blame the alt-right, when the trigger was done by the Antifa goons.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

Strange comments about mueller participation in 9.11 investigation, does anyone knows?

"speaking of darndest places, how about the "big secret" of redacted data for the 9-11 report being a closer association of saudi arabia with the essentially saudi arabian "terrorists"?

bob mueller, who in a dozen years on and after 9-11 couldn't find a zionist in the whole shebang (not even judge alvin k hellerstein who dismissed the 9-11 families' cases against, among others, the israeli company which provided passenger screening that day at those airports while his israeli lawyer son worked for the israeli law firm providing the defense for that israeli passenger screening firm), is currently looking for russians in the theft of the dnc emails with subsequent publication by wikileaks. his charge is to investigate russian meddling in the u.s. election and possible ties to donald trump.

kind of like phrasing an investigation into seth rich's murder as investigating israeli meddling in u.s. elections and possible ties to hillary clinton.  does a bit of assuming first, vaguely similar to the n.i.s.t. report on building 7's collapse which eliminated the possible cause of explosions at the getgo.
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=judge+alvin+k+helle...'+cases+against,+among+others,+the+israeli+company+which+provided+passenger+screening+that+day+at+those+airports+while+his+israeli+lawyer+son+worked+for+the+israeli+law+firm+providing+the+defense+for+that+israeli+passenger+screening+firm)&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=why+did+n.i.s.t.+re...'s+collapse&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 "

Maybe all events are still use to proceed with deny delay hope you die classical us tactic concerning what really happened at wtc7...

I guess that removing confederate and other white dudes statues is more interesting...

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:03:58 PM

Media Stunned – President Trump Support Stronger Than Ever, and Growing…

If you were to review how CNN and corporate mainstream media talk politics, well, according to their echo-chambered versions of President Trump, each week that passes is the worst week ever in presidential history.  Seriously, no joke. President Trump has been in office for 30 weeks, and 20 of those weeks have been called “the worst” by media.

However, if you actually engage with people living their lives and not focused on who the media blame for the latest round of horrid offenses; well, then you might recognize the scope of how over-emphasized and out-of-touch the media perspective really is.

CBS and The Associated Press each found themselves picking their corporate media jaws off the floor when they actually did ask people.  You know, ordinary people.  Folks like you and me.  The media didn’t anticipate the power of common sense to see through their BS.

With the president under fire voters have some things to say, and it’s not what the media thought. CBS Mark Strassmann begins by speaks to three women who voted for President Trump. Watch:

But it’s not just three random republican women that support President Trump. The media pile-on is so gobsmackingly over-the-top, it is only making Godzilla Trump stronger; as The Associated Press found out:

(Via AP) […] Some Republican members of Congress have criticized Trump’s back and forth response since a car slammed into a crowd of counter protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring 19 other people. Trump’s insistence that “both sides” bear responsibility for the violence has sparked anger among many Americans. But many of the people who helped elect Trump seem unfazed by the outcry over his statements concerning the protest and counter protest over removing a monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

♦ “I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT” – In Sun City, Arizona, a retirement community and Trump stronghold north of Phoenix, 80-year-old John Libby said nothing the president has done since Election Day has changed his support for the man.

♦ “HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO TURN ME AWAY FROM HIM” – Patricia Aleeyah Robinson, a retired truck driver from Toledo, Ohio, said her support of Trump has cost her friendships and strained family relationships. But like many of the president’s most passionate supporters, the 63-year-old black woman said her opinions about Trump have not changed since his response to the violence at the Charlottesville rally.

“He has done nothing to turn me away from him,” said Robinson. She said he doesn’t defer to racists and feels he is the only president who has ever spoken directly to blacks.

♦ “HE SHOULDN’T LET THE PRESS GET UNDER HIS SKIN” – Clemente Ruiz, a 49-year-old truck driver in Lubbock, Texas, said he’s been happy with the job Trump has done. “I’d vote for him again tomorrow,” he said. The son of a Mexican immigrant who became an American citizen, Ruiz said his only criticism of the president is that he is too “thin-skinned.”

“He refuses to let anything go,” Ruiz said. “He shouldn’t let the press get under his skin the way they do.”

♦ “WHY CAN’T I BE PROUD OF MY HERITAGE?” – Steven Damron, 50, a Trump supporter from Spring Hill, Florida, said he agrees with Trump that both sides in Charlottesville were to blame for the violence.

He thinks the president has handled the aftermath well, but believes he should also have singled out groups on the left — such as Black Lives Matter — the way he did with the KKK and neo-Nazis.

♦ “HE SPEAKS HIS MIND” – Wyoming construction contractor Richard Mathern said he voted for Trump because of his business experience and wasn’t fazed he hadn’t spoken out more forcefully against the weekend violence. “Trump, he speaks his mind, there’s no doubt about that. It does tend to tick people off,” Mathern said during a break at a home nearing completion in Cheyenne.

“There’s a lot of hatred down there (in Charlottesville) … But tearing down historical statues is not the answer,” he said.

Ordinary people, average Americans, those living without hyphens from coast to coast,  can see right through the media manipulation. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/18/media-stunned-president-trump-support-stronger-than-ever-and-growing/

----------------------------------------------
Up like Trump!  Smiley

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:32:04 PM

Wtf why did he kick out bannon  Huh

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: