Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

Not so much. I pretty much despise politicians.

But it beats the GOP flavor:

Fortunately, there are hundreds of flavors.

Myself, I prefer roast Penquin.

The dolphin burger ice cream is killer.

It appears there are many, many GOP flavors, but DEM (and GOPdems) ice cream...if you have the right sunglasses it's easy to see what it really is ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntns8Xp3-rA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:00:47 PM

It appears there are many, many GOP flavors, but DEM (and GOPdems) ice cream...if you have the right sunglasses it's easy to see what it really is ...

TRUMP is my sunglasses...

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:20:37 PM

Yes, that rings true. Pass the MAGA sauce, please?
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:37:48 PM

Yes, that rings true. Pass the MAGA sauce, please?

MAGA Sauce 1 000 000 000 000 000 on the Scoville Supernova Scale... Help yourself and don't be shy sharing it with the rest of the world... and the universe.......

https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/ (uBlock Origin for the ads, now that youtube has joined the dark side)

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:25:05 AM

Smiley

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/26/sebastian_gorka_tried_to_make_it_sound_like_his_firing_was_really_a_resignation.html

Sebastian Gorka, the nationalist White House adviser with a British accent and questionable credentials, is no longer working for President Donald Trump’s administration. In short, he was fired, as many people predicted he would be following Steve Bannon’s ouster from the White House. But if you were to believe Gorka’s version of events he actually resigned out of frustration of being surrounded by people who had no interest in making America great again.

Gorka, whose main role in the White House seemed to be to go on television and fight with journalists, tried to get in front of the story. Conservative website the Federalist was first to report on the move, publishing Gorkas scathing resignation letter. “It is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are—for now—ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.” Gorka took particular issue with the fact that Trump didn’t mention the words “Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism” in his Afghanistan speech on Monday.

That led a White House official to issue a cryptic statement that had a clear undertone: Gorka was fired. “Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House,” the unnamed official said in a statement to reporters. That statement raised more than a few eyebrows. A Republican with close ties to the White House told BuzzFeed that the statement marked the “first time I have ever seen surrogate operations send out something like this.”

Grin

so lets count these out.

Michael Flynn
Preet Bharara
Derek Harvey
Katie Walsh
James Comey (this, was a severe fuckup)
Reince Priebus
Michael Dubke (dos Michaels!)
Walter Shaub
The Mooch, himself.
Sean Spicer
Micheal  Short (DING DING DING! Tres MIchaeles! Arriba!) (an aside, you really cant make this shit up)
Steve BANNON, BANNON (dont try to understand, just vibe)

I wont even count the agency officials that have resigned, it wouldnt make this fair.

If this is bigly, by all means, make this shit as bigly as possible. I have an infinite popcorn budget, for this.

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:36:42 AM

Smiley

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/08/26/sebastian_gorka_tried_to_make_it_sound_like_his_firing_was_really_a_resignation.html

Sebastian Gorka, the nationalist White House adviser with a British accent and questionable credentials, is no longer working for President Donald Trump’s administration. In short, he was fired, as many people predicted he would be following Steve Bannon’s ouster from the White House. But if you were to believe Gorka’s version of events he actually resigned out of frustration of being surrounded by people who had no interest in making America great again.

Gorka, whose main role in the White House seemed to be to go on television and fight with journalists, tried to get in front of the story. Conservative website the Federalist was first to report on the move, publishing Gorkas scathing resignation letter. “It is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are—for now—ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.” Gorka took particular issue with the fact that Trump didn’t mention the words “Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism” in his Afghanistan speech on Monday.

That led a White House official to issue a cryptic statement that had a clear undertone: Gorka was fired. “Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House,” the unnamed official said in a statement to reporters. That statement raised more than a few eyebrows. A Republican with close ties to the White House told BuzzFeed that the statement marked the “first time I have ever seen surrogate operations send out something like this.”

Grin

so lets count these out.

Michael Flynn
Preet Bharara
Derek Harvey
Katie Walsh
James Comey (this, was a severe fuckup)
Reince Priebus
Michael Dubke (dos Michaels!)
Walter Shaub
The Mooch, himself.
Sean Spicer
Micheal  Short (DING DING DING! Tres MIchaeles! Arriba!) (an aside, you really cant make this shit up)
Steve BANNON, BANNON (dont try to understand, just vibe)

I wont even count the agency officials that have resigned, it wouldnt make this fair.

If this is bigly, by all means, make this shit as bigly as possible. I have an infinite popcorn budget, for this.

I enjoy the show very much myself... Big League! Hilary is not my president. Anyone in love with freedom of speech should be happy too.

Not enough people are getting fired in my opinion.

Preet Bharara... That's the demon-crat who sent Dinesh D’Souza in jail... I wonder why God Emperor President Trump would get rid of him...

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:13:04 AM

Preet Bharara... That's the demon-crat who sent Dinesh D’Souza in jail... I wonder why God Emperor President Trump would get rid of him...

Smiley

Was it really.

The swamp does need to be cleaned.

Including the swamp creatures that thought it would be nice to be in the White House. That thought they'd be safe there.
trablon

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

"in their desperation, they turned to man they didn't fully understand."
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

Racist-in-Chief
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:37:08 PM

Smiley

Was it really.

The swamp does need to be cleaned.

Including the swamp creatures that thought it would be nice to be in the White House. That thought they'd be safe there.

The swamp. It is a problem in human nature. When you look back the same phenomenon happened over and over again. The communist believers, if there weren't so eager to erase History (another one of their built in features), would have known about the soviet union's implosion. It was because of their ideology, yes, but the massive corruption was the real cause of it. Everybody who was somebody and their mistresses ended up in the Nomenklatura's club.

On a personal note I believe Google may be into thinking something like this: Communism is the ultimate goal and is feasible if the human element (politburo's corruption) is out of the equation, and if the centralization is replaced with an AI. The problem is humans are still coding their own bias into the system...

Some very creative minds thought about this and made a movie called The Matrix. The system is failing over and over again, but needs the fundamental element that will reboot it, over and over again, so heaven on earth can be, again, "reality"...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Racist-in-Chief

I don't want Jesse Jackson or Maxine Waters or Obama counting my money.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

Trump Is Winning The Statue War

Polling gives reason for skepticism. An NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll last week found that 62% of respondents thought statues honoring leaders of the Confederacy should “remain as a historical symbol.” Only 27% of those polled wanted the statues removed, and presumably they vote Democratic anyway. Perhaps party leaders see this issue as a way to motivate the minority base that failed to energize for Hillary Clinton, but even among African Americans, a 44% plurality said let the statues stay. So it’s just bad politics.

It gets worse. Once the issue was uncorked, it ballooned out of control. Last week, Trump wondered aloud where the iconoclastic movement would end, asking rhetorically, “Is it George Washington next week, and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after?” Right on cue, a Chicago pastor wants Washington’s name removed from a park, and Al Sharpton comes out against the Jefferson memorial.

This after protesters in New York City suggested last fall taking down a statue of Theodore Roosevelt. Last week, a bust of Abraham Lincoln — really? Lincoln? — was set ablaze. Demolish Mount Rushmore and radicals can smite all four of these presidents at once.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/25/trump-winning-statue-war-ames-robbins-column/595178001/

-------------------------------
Reason Trumps Feelings...
 Smiley

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

I think after more troops in afghanistan trump should gradually increase troops in iraq and syria too.

There wont be success if the US doesnt has enough boots on the ground.

Maybe there is actually some light Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

I'm a relatively significant taxpayer, and since Trump broached the subject of the wall in the first place it made sense to me that I pay for it.  And it made sense to me more generally since illegal immigration issues have been a hassle for most of my life...although it used to be a corp/Repub thing to want cheap labor who couldn't stand up for themselves.  The reason I want to pay for it (as a U.S. taxpayer) is that I want the U.S. to have full control over it.

Unlike Israel's walls, which I've agree with in principle from a systems analysis point of view, I think the U.S. owned and payed for wall should be built in U.S. territory.  I don't think we should parcel up Mexico with various walls which we control.  If Mexico wishes to have a wall which they control, they can build a parallel one on their side of the border.

I imagine that Trump thought he could (and indeed could if he wished) have Mexico begging to fund the wall in exchange for various joint-management agreements and associated trade concessions.  I hope he does not because it makes our hand stronger that way (if Trump is even for real and not a globalist douche which the jury is still out on in my mind.)

BTW, I hope that as soon as the Mexico wall is underway work is started on the Canadian wall.  Truedue (and the dumb-fucks who voted for him and his type) seem to be on track to turn Canada into a globalist disaster and will need one there as well.  Thank God for the Atlantic ocean which helps buffer against the disease that afflicts Europe.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

I'm a relatively significant taxpayer, and since Trump broached the subject of the wall in the first place it made sense to me that I pay for it.  And it made sense to me more generally since illegal immigration issues have been a hassle for most of my life...although it used to be a corp/Repub thing to want cheap labor who couldn't stand up for themselves.  The reason I want to pay for it (as a U.S. taxpayer) is that I want the U.S. to have full control over it.

Unlike Israel's walls, which I've agree with in principle from a systems analysis point of view, I think the U.S. owned and payed for wall should be built in U.S. territory.  I don't think we should parcel up Mexico with various walls which we control.  If Mexico wishes to have a wall which they control, they can build a parallel one on their side of the border.

I imagine that Trump thought he could (and indeed could if he wished) have Mexico begging to fund the wall in exchange for various joint-management agreements and associated trade concessions.  I hope he does not because it makes our hand stronger that way (if Trump is even for real and not a globalist douche which the jury is still out on in my mind.)

BTW, I hope that as soon as the Mexico wall is underway work is started on the Canadian wall.  Truedue (and the dumb-fucks who voted for him and his type) seem to be on track to turn Canada into a globalist disaster and will need one there as well.  Thank God for the Atlantic ocean which helps buffer against the disease that afflicts Europe.

When the pope, soros and jeb start praising Trump you'll know he has become a globalist.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

I'm all for a wall around Washington DC. The country needs protection from this bunch of morons around there. And we can run the country fine from somewhere else, because we've got internet.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:10:49 PM

When the pope, soros and jeb start praising Trump you'll know he has become a globalist.

Said types seem more and more to be vocally happy with the people Trump is dumping being dumped (e.g., Bannon) and with the people he(?) is installing in being put in (e.g., Gen. Kelly.)

Trump is under significant pressure to be sure.  He may or may not have some sort of a master plan, and even if he does, it may or may not work.  Ultimately, all I really hoped for is that a Trump POTUS would slow things down a bit vs. a Hilary POTUS, and I do believe that his presidency is achieving that so far.  More and more I sense that people ware waking up, and whatever breather Trump has given us may be enough of a boost.  Time will tell.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

All presidents are under lots of pressure. Trump has the advantage. His hair is already gray.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:03:12 AM

The money will come eventually from the duties being levied on products from Mexico. But the wall needs to be constructed immediately. And for that he needs money from the treasury. This amount will be reimbursed once the duties start kicking in.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: