Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

A growing number of Democrats are calling for abolishing the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, but even among voters in their own party, there’s not much support for the idea. Maybe that’s because voters think the government needs to be even more aggressive in deporting illegal immigrants.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 25% of Likely U.S. Voters favor getting rid of ICE whose duties include border control. Fifty-five percent (55%) are opposed. Twenty percent (20%) are undecided.

Sixty-nine percent (69%) of Republicans and 53% of voters not affiliated with either major political party oppose getting rid of ICE. Democrats agree by a narrower 44% to 36% margin.

Thirty-three percent (33%) of all voters believe the U.S. government is too aggressive in deporting those who are in this country illegally. But a plurality (46%) disagrees and says the government isn’t aggressive enough. Just 13% consider the current number of deportations as about right.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/june_2018/most_don_t_want_to_get_rid_of_ice

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

When are the other candidates going to figure it out, America is sick and tired of cookie cutter political rhetoric. They are tired of politicians who make promises they cannot keep. They can see through stupid candidates BS and campaign lies. This is America.  Wink

Good question.

Wait....

Do you mean Pocahantas has a problem?
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Look, let's get this matter straightened out.

Ask Alexa.

https://ishare.tube/video/jeffrey-von-rothschild-ii-posted-a-video-to-his-timeline-1
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

If you haven't walked and driven through coal mining - yes, strip mining lands, and maybe a few uranium mines, then I suggest you STFU. Because your rant really looks second and third hand, regurgitated from alarmists that are trying just to manipulate you.

And yes, I have been in these areas.

How many packs of sodas did you bring with you? Furthermore your aggressive tone is wrongly appreciated. Specially, when you don't have a specific arguments to contradict what ever I did wrote. Water runoffs affecting you much?

anyway...

RED ALERT IN TRUMPLANDIA : THE SWAMP CREATURES ARE CRAWLING ON BOARD AND THE TRUMPSHIP IS NOW DRIFTING TOWARDS OBAMALANDIA...

It is sad to have to activate the measures and protocol facing an expected and usual scenario. Mr Pruitt my bro get $300M to "puerto rico" electrical rebirth, and results are quite pathetic, and no execution date has been scheduled for such stupid treason to the trump admin. The bro of hitlary get the gold mine in haiti, the bro of pruit get the electricity contract.

Now is the moment for Captain Trump to shine or burn in the obama trajectory
. It is almost the same situation when obama failed his mission. It is easy to get absorbed by things like north korea, abortion and other religious zealot zealotries, but it is a now or never moment for Captain Trump and his loyal supporters. If the same debauchery than during hitlary/obama can spread again, in total impunity with no wall executions... how can law and order be restored in this lawless pits of vomit seeking creatures?

and what I find extremely fun is that it is one giant opportunity for trump to shine, if he can get the it's not my fault, this guy is gonna pay heavy and in the rampage start to get to the hilary/obama crime partners... otherwise, slowly but surely even the last trump supporter will wake up...

for those who are a little slow, it's like a board, trump is ceo, can't of course overwatch everything, however now an infectious agent was able to spread inside the white house, and it's time for the potus to decide what he will do.

I am curious to know the opinion of pruit on plants of the earth... very useful for the sentencing Smiley.

And the second aspect, Mother milk... Who is the second little weazel who will get found? female? male? a couple? who knows... but this is so totally outrageous. I hope that this opportunity to settle this one and the mr pruitt clearly will constitute a sufficient resolve for the others little dwellers of the washingtonian swamp related to the admin to show their little project NOW to expect mercy.

The wall will have a very positive effect on the Washintonian swamp inhabitant, bring some structure. This new social trend of not prosecuting corrupt officials start to be quite boring. And the power of the walling concept is that once they understand that their only chance to live is to come forward and expose themselves, rather than wait for the moment of when their scams is revealed even by the treason of one of their associates. But right now it's tape on the wirst, no asset seizure, no pension wipe out, no nothing... but get caught with a small boat of C17H21NO4 and all hell breaks...

it's ironic that the same people who criminalize    C17H21NO4 among many things are the first to fall in the easy trap of corruption... no way to guard the deck of a 13B super-career Smiley. the grand irony  Grin.

what will happen next... who knows, but playing the weak denial burial, obamalike, which will generate more acts of corruptions will only taint this Trump legacy, but resolving those issues (and the few unknown) in a model way, the whitehouse blueprint for traitors would be a great win and positive legacy...

at least we watch...

and to be clear the baby milk bullshit on honduras... those behind it, public and private should be dispersed... fishfeeders. Imorals in their laughters to make a quick buck... anyway the small irony is that their death will generate more than their entire lives potential. I bet you it's the type of aggressive goons who will bitch me about abortion... the only way to talk to such authoritarian animals is with multiple kill ways...

speak and live... or if you fucked up...

Make the Potomac the Hudson again !

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:22:19 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 01:26:01 AM by Bitbobb

If you haven't walked and driven through coal mining - yes, strip mining lands, and maybe a few uranium mines, then I suggest you STFU. Because your rant really looks second and third hand, regurgitated from alarmists that are trying just to manipulate you.

And yes, I have been in these areas.

How many packs of sodas did you bring with you? Furthermore your aggressive tone is wrongly appreciated. Specially, when you don't have a specific arguments to contradict what ever I did wrote. Water runoffs affecting you much?

anyway...

RED ALERT IN TRUMPLANDIA : THE SWAMP CREATURES ARE CRAWLING ON BOARD AND THE TRUMPSHIP IS NOW DRIFTING TOWARDS OBAMALANDIA...

It is sad to have to activate the measures and protocol facing an expected and usual scenario. Mr Pruitt my bro get $300M to "puerto rico" electrical rebirth, and results are quite pathetic, and no execution date has been scheduled for such stupid treason to the trump admin. The bro of hitlary get the gold mine in haiti, the bro of pruit get the electricity contract.

Now is the moment for Captain Trump to shine or burn in the obama trajectory
. It is almost the same situation when obama failed his mission. It is easy to get absorbed by things like north korea, abortion and other religious zealot zealotries, but it is a now or never moment for Captain Trump and his loyal supporters. If the same debauchery than during hitlary/obama can spread again, in total impunity with no wall executions... how can law and order be restored in this lawless pits of vomit seeking creatures?

and what I find extremely fun is that it is one giant opportunity for trump to shine, if he can get the it's not my fault, this guy is gonna pay heavy and in the rampage start to get to the hilary/obama crime partners... otherwise, slowly but surely even the last trump supporter will wake up...

for those who are a little slow, it's like a board, trump is ceo, can't of course overwatch everything, however now an infectious agent was able to spread inside the white house, and it's time for the potus to decide what he will do.

I am curious to know the opinion of pruit on plants of the earth... very useful for the sentencing Smiley.

And the second aspect, Mother milk... Who is the second little weazel who will get found? female? male? a couple? who knows... but this is so totally outrageous. I hope that this opportunity to settle this one and the mr pruitt clearly will constitute a sufficient resolve for the others little dwellers of the washingtonian swamp related to the admin to show their little project NOW to expect mercy.

The wall will have a very positive effect on the Washintonian swamp inhabitant, bring some structure. This new social trend of not prosecuting corrupt officials start to be quite boring. And the power of the walling concept is that once they understand that their only chance to live is to come forward and expose themselves, rather than wait for the moment of when their scams is revealed even by the treason of one of their associates. But right now it's tape on the wirst, no asset seizure, no pension wipe out, no nothing... but get caught with a small boat of C17H21NO4 and all hell breaks...

it's ironic that the same people who criminalize    C17H21NO4 among many things are the first to fall in the easy trap of corruption... no way to guard the deck of a 13B super-career Smiley. the grand irony  Grin.

what will happen next... who knows, but playing the weak denial burial, obamalike, which will generate more acts of corruptions will only taint this Trump legacy, but resolving those issues (and the few unknown) in a model way, the whitehouse blueprint for traitors would be a great win and positive legacy...

at least we watch...

and to be clear the baby milk bullshit on honduras... those behind it, public and private should be dispersed... fishfeeders. Imorals in their laughters to make a quick buck... anyway the small irony is that their death will generate more than their entire lives potential. I bet you it's the type of aggressive goons who will bitch me about abortion... the only way to talk to such authoritarian animals is with multiple kill ways...

Make the Potomac the Hudson again !

Did anyone see how Trumbama ordered the world to stop giving actual mothers milk the promotion from on high (the msm)Huh

Well Russia called the bluff and is now promoting breastfeeding as a healthy alternative to the garbage sold by big data corp inc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/08/health/world-health-breastfeeding-ecuador-trump.html

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

Okay, I have not a clue what you are talking about...

Have a nice day!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:27:55 AM
Merited by Spendulus (2)

to mr trump when you come to the uk you will see many moaning cabbages along the sidewalk   please take no notice they are  the spastics of the uk  so just wave at them like the sunshine bus full of growlers ..and they made you a blow up trump..   must say   rather funny it is    .so as a fellow construction worker you mr trump laugh at the cabbages that made a blow up trump..must be nice to know your in their thoughts...so wave to the crazy cabbages  they are like those nutters if you wear a trump hat they go mental like in the usa....but loads millions still love the trump in the uk ..just got to be careful what you say in the uk in case upset the crazies who hate democracy..               
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

to mr trump when you come to the uk you will see many moaning cabbages along the sidewalk   ...so wave to the crazy cabbages  they are like those nutters if you wear a trump hat they go mental like in the usa....but loads millions still love the trump in the uk ..just got to be careful what you say in the uk in case upset the crazies who hate democracy..              

Moaning cabbages!

hahahahhaha!

I MERIT YOU FOR THAT ONE!!!

https://ishare.tube/video/jeffrey-von-rothschild-ii-posted-a-video-to-his-timeline-1
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

to mr trump when you come to the uk you will see many moaning cabbages along the sidewalk   ...so wave to the crazy cabbages  they are like those nutters if you wear a trump hat they go mental like in the usa....but loads millions still love the trump in the uk ..just got to be careful what you say in the uk in case upset the crazies who hate democracy..              

Moaning cabbages!

hahahahhaha!

thanks   does i win btc for my merits  lol ..you know me i love free stuffs  ..anyways have a nice day sir   and 4 more trump years yippeeeeeee....   show that to the dems they will turn into trump zombies     yes 1 word of the trumps name they turn into crazy zombies   foaminbg at the mouth and chasing you down the streets     so becareful  of the trump zombies ..never say trump or even trump in a dark alleyway because the trump zombies could be anywhere  even your gran or uncle can all of a sudden turn into a trump zombie....must dash and take it easy   spendy  ..4 more years  for mr trump if he wants to..Oh and if no reply  from me just not seen or something else  but always glad to talk to the spendy  ..
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

------------------
Fascinating...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Moaning cabbages!

hahahahhaha!

thanks   does i win btc for my merits  lol ..you know me i love free stuffs  ..anyways have a nice day sir   and 4 more trump years yippeeeeeee....   show that to the dems they will turn into trump zombies     yes 1 word of the trumps name they turn into crazy zombies   foaminbg at the mouth and chasing you down the streets     so becareful  of the trump zombies ..never say trump or even trump in a dark alleyway because the trump zombies could be anywhere  even your gran or uncle can all of a sudden turn into a trump zombie....must dash and take it easy   spendy  ..4 more years  for mr trump if he wants to..Oh and if no reply  from me just not seen or something else  but always glad to talk to the spendy  ..

The way things are going, a rocking four more years looks like its coming.

Nobody's fooled by the fake Russia stories, and those pushing them look more stupid every day.

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

President Trump blasts NATO allies, says “Germany is totally controlled by Russia,”

https://youtu.be/VqaclRZrT0E
https://youtu.be/T_Qm0WgH1-M

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Wait does that mean that russia is actually really the perpetrator behind the white genocide?  Shocked

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:37:25 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 09:04:58 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

Wait does that mean that russia is actually really the perpetrator behind the white genocide?  Shocked

no this is the work of the american, specially madleine albright...

americans want to feed gmos to the world, to make the world as sick as the americans.

and americans want to rape underage russia girls... the brits too.

I am off the trump train.

scott pruitt was very very bad, but the gmo take over is too much.

death to trump.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

President Trump blasts NATO allies, says “Germany is totally controlled by Russia,”

Yes, that one was easy to see coming. The Russian pipelines, the careful manipulation of the German population to NOT believe in nuclear power, to stop using coal, to do all the "Green things..." a path that purposefully led them into energy dependance on Russia.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

Yes, that one was easy to see coming. The Russian pipelines, the careful manipulation of the German population to NOT believe in nuclear power, to stop using coal, to do all the "Green things..." a path that purposefully led them into energy dependance on Russia.

go suck your frackers... you know those guy pump toxic fluids underground, fracture rocks (make the fluid enter it), then try to drain the fluid and move to the next... on and on...

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/25/pollutants-from-fracking-could-pose-health-risk-to-children-warn-researchers

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/apr/23/morrison-denies-northern-territorys-extra-260m-is-for-lifting-fracking-ban

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/26/fracking-the-reality-the-risks-and-what-the-future-holds

but I know, you know it... so watch :

so this is what you want america to be? you know cows will not grass safely on those patch...

but I know you don't care... just the fiat.

who cares, it's just h2o, you don't need that to fiat, right?

old frack fluid formula... it changes depending on price / ground / etc.

leaking...

cancer cluster... so called beautiful babies (as trump and epstein would say, as long as they are underage it shouldn't affect them too much, even enhance their sexual awarness, grab them by the...)

so yes you are fucking idiot...

now you want nukes too? but not for the north koreans right? nor the iranians right? how could the american billionaire rape north korean or iranian women otherwise?

you know the difference between coal and lignite?

you have no fucking idea again... go back to another topic to propagandize...

of course will america welcome millions of europeans if a single nuke plants goes off in europe? I think japaneses know the answer to that question.

you don't fucking understand one thing : peaceful relation between russia and germany is good for the world. do you prefer the contrary? do you know what it means? you have an idea?

please tell ms kellyanne... that here it's the world of EROEI... not her world, there is nothing to scam, manipulate or spin... just basic numbers, ask merkel... she understand better that world.

maybe it is the trump cabal that will end up in FEMA camp... who knows...

but right now... the gmo push for me was the last straw... and I FUCKING KNEW : NEVER TRUST A CHEATER FOR WHAT EVER. HE (OR SHE) CHEATED ON HIS / HER LOVE... SO YOU OR ME? fuck me I am so stupid, again.

and just think about that little fool, what happen to lng pricing and avaibility in the us if europe switch to it, and why pay in usd for it?

trump is behaving like a rapist toward the world.

at first it was fair trade... okay okay... there were some abuse here and there... nothing too insurmontable... but now it's about eradicating all food diversity (and resiliance, and taste and safety) from europe to replace it with gmo import from made in toxicity us so called farm and destroying all industries in europe (car, tech, planes, what ever he can destroy that melania will agree, don't touch the chanel dress) and now eliminating any diversification in energy supply... it's the behavior or of a rapist or a pimp... both case...

this potus better apologize and renonce first his gmo domination plan, we all know, hillary has the epstein book and videos and certainly trump is on it. that's it.

btw what deal did the deal maker make recently? personally I would be NK I WOULD NEVER GIVE OR TRUST ANY AMERICANS. NEVER.

and I don't believe for one second that the americans will help europe if in need... not at all, at best they will come to pay to fuck eurogirls.

americans hate americans, hate themselves, want to take, loot, rape, plunder anything they can, and don't have any good intentions for "europe"... just like mexico, to vassalize, and don't give a fuck if their policy fails (madleine albright ethnoeuropeangenocide plan).

so maybe it's time to put the "colony" back on it's place, and if it means to erase 240+ years of history, so be it.

a word on the deeds of mr pruitt maybe? noo... too embarrassing? like obama admin. now the admin knows they have a failed potus, will they be as aggressive as the one of obama for the 2nd term? at least this one isn't half black... so I hope there will be no mercy. 1 term only... and frankly, if he doesn't evolve fast... I don't think he will make it to the end of the 1st one...

and if pence thinks it's an opportunity for his intolerant prozelitizing so called religious group to take over, they better watch out... EROEI doesn't give a damn about your or his crap.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

Korea is being forced to denuke because they are the only country that could and would defend Iran against Israel attacks.  And Iran "needs" to go because they are the last competition to the world wide soft money conspiracy.  In other words in Iran money is still private wealth and the gov fiat is the iou, so you can take you paper and still get wealth for it.  IN the rest of the worls the soft money houses have convinced you to take an "Equitable"approach to your property rights and hope you think paper is money.  Best

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:33:11 AM

Korea is being forced to denuke because they are the only country that could and would defend Iran against Israel attacks.  And Iran "needs" to go because they are the last competition to the world wide soft money conspiracy.  In other words in Iran money is still private wealth and the gov fiat is the iou, so you can take you paper and still get wealth for it.  IN the rest of the worls the soft money houses have convinced you to take an "Equitable"approach to your property rights and hope you think paper is money.  Best

stop with this bs of fiat... control and co... who is gonna stand up and tell mr putin what to do? please, stand up... still waiting... I say that because the time you have an appointement in forbidden city to give your orders you will be dead Cheesy.

america 5% of the world population, but held 25% of the world captives. 1 in 4 person in jail worldwide is in an american jail, until recently you could even buy shares of those jail and get a dividend... so great !

no one will force anyone...

listen to the dumb beat... he think it's between 20 to 46 million deads to stop north korea... he just forgot to add in his simulation the entry of china in the battlefield... and if you had that russia too is neighbor... hmmm...

anyway, if you like to be drafted... more power to you. but it will be without... another defector hiding in the great northern provinces...

but just know, to all trump muppet, before end of july america can be in ruins... give us 1 week to crash it, 1 week for mass layoffs (millions daily) and a few days from there to finish the supply chain (EBT will be full but shell emptied) and a few days more for the riots to start...

a giant on wheat sticks...

you know the plan is simple : burn and short america to death and become the largest bank in asia Smiley do you wanna play? engage the fun? the action? hooo you are gonna jail someone for whitepowder.. pfff... one less nose to feed.

just don't forget, the narrative was made by harvey weinstein and his buddies... don't be surprised if there are big difference with reality...

and please I just re read your post, forget that shit...

it's about the mainland commercial integration. the biggest fear of the islanders... from shanghai to portugal on a maglev underground airless train in how many minutes? faster than passing TSA for a commoner? when?

you know you can already calculate the time, lowest acceleration sustainable by human (think fast public transport) and then the same for deceleration... yes, no cruising. and then it is just about staking horizontally and vertically the line.

the real question can you see the sun set in portugal and then the same sunrise in shanghai?

so or america cooperate to the emergence of the mainland... or america fights it, using deceit, corruption, rapes, gangs, what ever they have... until the day, ALL THE MAINLANDERS understand who is the ENEMY... and this day is coming soon...

it's one thing to fight irak... another to fight the mainland ... EU + RUSSIA + CHINA + ALL THE OTHERS vs USA...

and even if it is just a cold war... doing you think it will be great in the usa? to be facing the mainland united against the usa? I am curious which side mexico and canada will chose...

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:45:28 AM

Korea is being forced to denuke because they are the only country that could and would defend Iran against Israel attacks.  And Iran "needs" to go because they are the last competition to the world wide soft money conspiracy.  In other words in Iran money is still private wealth and the gov fiat is the iou, so you can take you paper and still get wealth for it.  IN the rest of the worls the soft money houses have convinced you to take an "Equitable"approach to your property rights and hope you think paper is money.  Best

stop with this bs of fiat... control and co... who is gonna stand up and tell mr putin what to do? please, stand up... still waiting... I say that because the time you have an appointement in forbidden city to give your orders you will be dead Cheesy.

america 5% of the world population, but held 25% of the world captives. 1 in 4 person in jail worldwide is in an american jail, until recently you could even buy shares of those jail and get a dividend... so great !

no one will force anyone...

listen to the dumb beat... he think it's between 20 to 46 million deads to stop north korea... he just forgot to add in his simulation the entry of china in the battlefield... and if you had that russia too is neighbor... hmmm...

anyway, if you like to be drafted... more power to you. but it will be without... another defector hiding in the great northern provinces...

but just know, to all trump muppet, before end of july america can be in ruins... give us 1 week to crash it, 1 week for mass layoffs (millions daily) and a few days from there to finish the supply chain (EBT will be full but shell emptied) and a few days more for the riots to start...

a giant on wheat sticks...

you know the plan is simple : burn and short america to death and become the largest bank in asia Smiley do you wanna play? engage the fun? the action? hooo you are gonna jail someone for whitepowder.. pfff... one less nose to feed.

just don't forget, the narrative was made by harvey weinstein and his buddies... don't be surprised if there are big difference with reality...

and please I just re read your post, forget that shit...

it's about the mainland commercial integration. the biggest fear of the islanders... from shanghai to portugal on a maglev underground airless train in how many minutes? faster than passing TSA for a commoner? when?

you know you can already calculate the time, lowest acceleration sustainable by human (think fast public transport) and then the same for deceleration... yes, no cruising. and then it is just about staking horizontally and vertically the line.

the real question can you see the sun set in portugal and then the same sunrise in shanghai?

so or america cooperate to the emergence of the mainland... or america fights it, using deceit, corruption, rapes, gangs, what ever they have... until the day, ALL THE MAINLANDERS understand who is the ENEMY... and this day is coming soon...

it's one thing to fight irak... another to fight the mainland ... EU + RUSSIA + CHINA + ALL THE OTHERS vs USA...

and even if it is just a cold war... doing you think it will be great in the usa? to be facing the mainland united against the usa? I am curious which side mexico and canada will chose...

good luck with your kabuki theater non-sense.  For those in the know they know it is always about wealth, power and elimination of competition (not in that order).  

And the elite need Iran to fall so they can reign without anyone to stop them.  The rest is bread and circus.  And yeah they are ruining the environment.  Next

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: