Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:19:35 AM

Hmm... Sounds like Article 13 is a weapon against people with a great sense of humor and a heart full of joy...

Smiley

Are you referring here to promulgated, authorized, approved humor and joy, or some despicable, degenerate independent, unauthorized, unapproved humor and or joy events?

Schrödinger’s humor... Only when you open the box you'll know if it's funny... or dead funny...

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:10:09 PM

Hmm... Sounds like Article 13 is a weapon against people with a great sense of humor and a heart full of joy...

Smiley

Are you referring here to promulgated, authorized, approved humor and joy, or some despicable, degenerate independent, unauthorized, unapproved humor and or joy events?

Schrödinger’s humor... Only when you open the box you'll know if it's funny... or dead funny...

Here's Ben Shapiro's analysis, pretty much like ours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4Xrax2R_k
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:17:22 AM

Smiley

Here's Ben Shapiro's analysis, pretty much like ours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4Xrax2R_k

Another example of someone who's not a Trump fan, far from it, but with a brain, a beautiful one that is. Something the other side is sadly lacking.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:18:50 AM

Another example of someone who's not a Trump fan, far from it, but with a brain, a beautiful one that is. Something the other side is sadly lacking.

[/quote]If anyone can point to a thinker of the left that could match Shapiro, let's have it.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:15:27 AM

I was going to say maybe Sam Harris? But he also suffers from that same MaddCow sickness...

Vox: Our ‘Emotional Devastation’ Over Trump Winning The Election Drove Us So Insane, We Believed The Russia Collusion Story

Since learning last week that Special Counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence of direct collusion between the Donald Trump presidential campaign and Russian officials looking to alter the outcome of the 2016 presidential elections, some left-leaning media and progressive activists have been on a soul-searching mission. How did they miss that the allegation was so thinly substantiated?

They did not missed it. The MSM was dead until Trump won the election. He made the fake news media rich, fat and addicted to his every tweet, 24/7...

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:26:01 AM

If anyone can point to a thinker of the left that could match Shapiro, let's have it.

Can't give you English example.
The fact that you don't know one though can mean only one of two things:
-For a strange reason there are no English left thinker
-You criticize a lot the left without having taken the time to study the ideas

I'll go with the one one with the highest probability.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:16:30 AM

If anyone can point to a thinker of the left that could match Shapiro, let's have it.

The left has no one who could manage to debate Ben Shapiro because the left puts emotion above or equal to logic. Practically every leftist policy has some kind of moralizing, virtue signaling, or victim culture. They believe the ends justify the means, and the means usually means being full of shit.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:37:48 AM

The left has no one who could manage to debate Ben Shapiro because the left puts emotion above or equal to logic. Practically every leftist policy has some kind of moralizing, virtue signaling, or victim culture. They believe the ends justify the means, and the means usually means being full of shit.

Contrary to that statement which was clearly logical and facts based without any virtue signaling or moralization.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:55:49 AM

Contrary to that statement which was clearly logical and facts based without any virtue signaling or moralization.

[says something refractory and pretends it was an original thought based on logic]
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:53:03 PM

[says something refractory and pretends it was an original thought based on logic]

That's your new thing, putting bullshit between brackets after giving a statement based on nothing like "Practically every leftist policy has some kind of moralizing, virtue signaling, or victim culture. They believe the ends justify the means, and the means usually means being full of shit." which is EXACTLY the same as if I would say "Practically every rightist policy has some kind of racist, sexist, or hate culture. They believe the ends justify the means, and the means usually means being full of shit."

Whaou. So much logic. Very intelligent. Much debate.

And I don't think this word means what you think it means dude...

Refractory: Stubborn or unmanageable.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/refractory

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:54:49 PM

That's your new thing, putting bullshit between brackets after giving a statement based on nothing like "Practically every leftist policy has some kind of moralizing, virtue signaling, or victim culture. They believe the ends justify the means, and the means usually means being full of shit." which is EXACTLY the same as if I would say "Practically every rightist policy has some kind of racist, sexist, or hate culture. They believe the ends justify the means, and the means usually means being full of shit."

Yep, you aren't worth any more energy than that. It is exactly how much thought you put into your reply. Do you have any ideas of your own or do you just wait for me to have one so you can repeat it back to me? Regarding the definition of the word...

REFRACTORY
"2. Resistant to a process or stimulus."

This is you resistant to the process of logic under the stimulus of factually observable empirical evidence.

BONUS WORDS:

REFRACT

"1a : to subject (something, such as a ray of light) to refraction
b : to alter or distort as if by refraction "

REFRACTION

"1: deflection from a straight path undergone by a light ray or energy wave in passing obliquely from one medium (such as air) into another (such as glass) in which its velocity is different
2 : the change in the apparent position of a celestial body due to bending of the light rays emanating from it as they pass through the atmosphere also : the correction to be applied to the apparent position of a body because of this bending
3 : the action of distorting an image by viewing through a medium also : an instance of this"

Keep running fat man.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:59:24 PM

How about, shut up on that, and produce the Deep Thinker of the Left and I don't fucking care what language he speaks his fucking gibberish in.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:59:35 PM

Yep, you aren't worth any more energy than that. It is exactly how much thought you put into your reply. Do you have any ideas of your own or do you just wait for me to have one so you can repeat it back to me? Regarding the definition of the word...

REFRACTORY
"2. Resistant to a process or stimulus."

This is you resistant to the process of logic under the stimulus of factually observable empirical evidence.

BONUS WORDS:

REFRACT

"1a : to subject (something, such as a ray of light) to refraction
b : to alter or distort as if by refraction "

REFRACTION

"1: deflection from a straight path undergone by a light ray or energy wave in passing obliquely from one medium (such as air) into another (such as glass) in which its velocity is different
2 : the change in the apparent position of a celestial body due to bending of the light rays emanating from it as they pass through the atmosphere also : the correction to be applied to the apparent position of a body because of this bending
3 : the action of distorting an image by viewing through a medium also : an instance of this"

Keep running fat man.

Hey look at that! It's you coming back without backing your shit with anything (cause we still have this beautiful statement that "Practically every leftist policy has some kind of moralizing, virtue signaling, or victim culture. They believe the ends justify the means, and the means usually means being full of shit." without anything factual) and with personnal attacks!

The explanation "This is you resistant to the process of logic under the stimulus of factually observable empirical evidence" is great but you show nothing close to "factually observable empirical evidence".

Unless you consider your statement as based on such evidence but somehow missed showing such evidence.

It's funny how when you take the time to look closely at what you say, there is never any source or figure and you still claim that you're the "logical guy". And yet when we take your EXACT WORDS and just change the adjective so they aim your side you consider this as abusive and stupid.

So your sentences are logical and factual when you write them, but stupid and inconsistent when we do?

Practical I guess.  Cheesy

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:06:19 PM

How about, shut up on that, and produce the Deep Thinker of the Left and I don't fucking care what language he speaks his fucking gibberish in.

So polite you too.

It's crazy how the whole right wing is pompeous and love to claim themselves as "reasonnable" and "factual" but as soon as you point out logical fallacies and lack of evidence they immediately become extremely rude and rely only on personnal attacks. Cheesy

Here listen a bit of Mr Guillemin if you're not afraid of learning things
https://www.rts.ch/archives/dossiers/henri-guillemin/3477764-la-commune-de-paris.html

And read anything from Pierre Bourdieu if you can handle the fact that your ideas aren't confirmed by sociological experiments (SociOLOgy isN'T a ScIeNCE)
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Bourdieu

Much more recent and extremely active economist Frédéric Lordon might teach you why capitalism is just communism with extra steps
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Lordon

And if you want something a bit easier to consume you can always check the excellent youtube series of Usul "mes chers contemporains"

That's if you wish to learn and not just to abuse personnal attacks of course Smiley

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:39:45 PM

So polite you too.

It's crazy how the whole right wing is pompeous and love to claim themselves as "reasonnable" and "factual" but as soon as you point out logical fallacies and lack of evidence they immediately become extremely rude and rely only on personnal attacks. Cheesy

Here listen a bit of Mr Guillemin if you're not afraid of learning things
https://www.rts.ch/archives/dossiers/henri-guillemin/3477764-la-commune-de-paris.html

And read anything from Pierre Bourdieu if you can handle the fact that your ideas aren't confirmed by sociological experiments (SociOLOgy isN'T a ScIeNCE)
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Bourdieu

Much more recent and extremely active economist Frédéric Lordon might teach you why capitalism is just communism with extra steps
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Lordon

And if you want something a bit easier to consume you can always check the excellent youtube series of Usul "mes chers contemporains"

That's if you wish to learn and not just to abuse personnal attacks of course Smiley

The sad part (for them) is no one in France listens to the French left anymore. Not the working class. The working class loves Marine.
No one takes them seriously anymore. Great minds sipping Dom Perignon from La Tour d'Argent is not a good look. Not saying they did, but that's the perception of a French philosopher I have: sipping on a tiny tiny cup of coffee at le bistrot, wearing a scarf in the middle of summer while gazing at yellow vests being beat up by the Liberté, the Fraternité and the... I forgot the last one. What was it again?

Regarding great minds of the left... Most of them are called Alt-Right right now by the cancer the new left represents...

https://youtu.be/CRmkw8XBMKk

Hope and change from that snake oil salesman since 1867...

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:48:12 PM

The sad part (for them) is no one in France listens to the French left anymore. Not the working class. The working class loves Marine.
No one takes them seriously anymore. Great minds sipping Dom Perignon from La Tour d'Argent is not a good look. Not saying they did, but that's the perception of a French philosopher I have: sipping on a tiny tiny cup of coffee at le bistrot, wearing a scarf in the middle of summer while gazing at yellow vests being beat up by the Liberté, the Fraternité and the... I forgot the last one. What was it again?

Well same as for the right there are traitors working for the upper class that's for sure.

But both extreme right and extreme left gain increasing support from people. Extreme left has a bigger growth but extreme right has a better base support ^^

Believe me Extreme left in France is active and taken very seriously. They're number one on the web with the biggest French political Youtube channel. In fact the Left is insanely dominant on Youtube and last election they had an incredible score and a very... Special campaign. Nothing like this has been seen in Europe.

But of course you also have the little assholes in their ivory towers, claiming they're left and spitting on the people.

Nevertheless, saying they're not listened is a nonsense when last lections extreme left was the fourth stronger political party, toe to toe with conservatives (19.58% for extreme left and 20.01% for conservatives).

Marine gained 3.5%, Extreme left gained 8.5%. Can't really talk about "not being listened" ^^

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:07:04 PM

Well same as for the right there are traitors working for the upper class that's for sure.

But both extreme right and extreme left gain increasing support from people. Extreme left has a bigger growth but extreme right has a better base support ^^

Believe me Extreme left in France is active and taken very seriously. They're number one on the web with the biggest French political Youtube channel. In fact the Left is insanely dominant on Youtube and last election they had an incredible score and a very... Special campaign. Nothing like this has been seen in Europe.

But of course you also have the little assholes in their ivory towers, claiming they're left and spitting on the people.

Nevertheless, saying they're not listened is a nonsense when last lections extreme left was the fourth stronger political party, toe to toe with conservatives (19.58% for extreme left and 20.01% for conservatives).

Marine gained 3.5%, Extreme left gained 8.5%. Can't really talk about "not being listened" ^^

... Then you got a young, inexperienced, arrogant politician bankster as president... Was that the best, smartest long game move?

What was Melenchon's score at the last two presidential elections? Maybe there is a correlation with the numbers there? Same people, but with a different skin, a different mask...

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:08:42 PM

... Then you got a young, inexperienced, arrogant politician bankster as president... Was that the best, smartest long game move?
What move?
What was Melenchon's score at the last two presidential elections? Maybe there is a correlation with the numbers there? Same people, but with a different skin, a different mask...
Well I just told you. he had 19.58% last election with a 8.5% rise. Hence 11% score in previous elections of 2012.

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:24:40 PM

What move?
Well I just told you. he had 19.58% last election with a 8.5% rise. Hence 11% score in previous elections of 2012.

The long game is not just France but the full take over of Europe. This is the move the left should be focusing on, but is not, thus victories after victories for the Right everywhere...

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:53:08 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 04:15:37 PM by robbylove

Trump leads prison reform summit, celebrates First Step Act

Edit: new link better sound.

Pushed hard by the Left for years... Until it was bad all of a sudden because GEOTUS TRUMP did it...  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: