Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:10:57 PM

[mg]https://i.imgur.com/5D1eR66.png[/img]

The Art of the Deal...

Gee, I had hoped for something more from Trump than jamming toxic GMO corn down Mexican people's throats and bankrupting their farmers in the process.  Any well funded bully could do that, and it doesn't benefit me much.  Creates more immigration too which is just exactly what (((Trump's people))) want for the U.S. in spite of all his clownish bullshit.

I also kinda hoped that we would not be seeing mandatory vaccinations for the American population.  Indeed I expected exactly that from Hillary Clinton, and supporting Trump was a direct result of not being able to leave the country fast enough should Hillary have won.

But I gave up on Trump a long time ago though.  He did do one thing that I hoped though; he bought me enough time to get out of the country.  He's turned out to be even more beholden to Lucifarians who plan to torpedo the U.S. when they are done with it, but a group who didn't have as well developed 'shovel ready' projects lined up.

And... Where would you go?
The Luciferians are in charge everywhere. The Klinton Klan is still with us browsing the forum just like us, people are still mysteriously dying, Bitcoin is still not normie-proof after 10 years. It's a war. We have fighters. We have quitters...

...and we have chumps.  What is it going to take for you to realize that for all intents and purposes Trump and Clinton are on the same team?

I gave it a 50/50 chance when I supported the guy so it wasn't to difficult for me to see the grim reality.  Even then I gave him a year more-or-less on the remote chance that he was playing '3-D Chess' or whatever.  In that time he fired the few people who were worth a shit and put in the likes of John Bolton.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:46:54 PM

...Even then I gave him a year more-or-less on the remote chance that he was playing '3-D Chess' or whatever.  In that time he fired the few people who were worth a shit and put in the likes of John Bolton.

Okay, that's 4D chess!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:38:21 PM

...Even then I gave him a year more-or-less on the remote chance that he was playing '3-D Chess' or whatever.  In that time he fired the few people who were worth a shit and put in the likes of John Bolton.

Okay, that's 4D chess!

That is true.  (((They))) outplayed at least 99% of the goyim on both sides, and their fairly awe-inspiring game-play continues to this day.  When they chuckle about what stupid beasts of burden we goy are I really cannot disagree.  I still don't believe that God created goyim to 'serve the Jews' though.

I guess I should say that I hoped and thought there was a chance that Trump could/would play '5D' chess.  That is to say, when he gained the presidency have the capability and mindset to really be 'America First' and stick it to the 'Israel First' Zio-con scum who have caused us so many problems and are likely in the end-game of doing another 'controlled demolition' on our whole nation.

As I always said when I was supporting they guy I gave it no better than a 50/50 chance that he was 'for real.'  A few times I pointed out that if he did half of what he said and it was all the wrong half it would be bad news because some of the stuff he said on the campaign trail sucked.

Anyway, we now know with nearly 100% certainly that the guy is a fraud, a puppet, and a Zio-cuck  Knowing your enemy is half the battle.  Probably more than half in this day-and-age with the kind of enemies we have in these times.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:54:30 PM

Okay, that's 4D chess!

That is true.  (((They))) outplayed at least 99% of the goyim on both sides, and their fairly awe-inspiring game-play continues to this day.  When they chuckle about what stupid beasts of burden we goy are I really cannot disagree.  I still don't believe that God created goyim to 'serve the Jews' though.

I guess I should say that I hoped and thought there was a chance that Trump could/would play '5D' chess.  ....

Okay, it's 5D chess!@!!!!
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:45:58 AM

Donald trump - the best President
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:46:35 AM

Okay, that's 4D chess!

I guess I should say that I hoped and thought there was a chance that Trump could/would play '5D' chess.  ....

Okay, it's 5D chess!@!!!!

Nope.  Looks like the '4D' chess that I half expected, but Trump himself is probably not much of a player.  Most likely he is but a pawn although there is a possibility that he is some flavor of Kabbalist and has a bit more power than the typical political puppet.  (If he's of the Frankist stripe it could explains why he has wood for his daughter for instance.)  Hard to know at this time.  One way or another he is an enemy of pretty much all that is good about the United States of America...or at the very least is doing a damn good job of pretending.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:31:47 AM

...Kabbalist...Frankist.......goyim...goy...Zio-con scum... Zio-cuck  ...Lucifarians
I GET IT!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:57:55 AM

...Kabbalist...Frankist.......goyim...goy...Zio-con scum... Zio-cuck  ...Lucifarians
I GET IT!

I'm don't doubt that _you_ do.  Thankfully others are waking up, but I don't think it will be enough to save the U.S. from our holodomor.  That's my assessment anyway.

fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:23:08 AM

btw, he has started a 2020 company yesterday
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:10:19 PM

yeah Trump was certainly fooled imo in that he thinks the things he did for Israel will keep USA safe but it will not.  Israel hates USA more than they hate Iran but only keep quiet about their hate for USA since USA pays them money and fights wars for them etc.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:45:31 PM

yeah Trump was certainly fooled imo in that he thinks the things he did for Israel will keep USA safe but it will not.  Israel hates USA more than they hate Iran but only keep quiet about their hate for USA since USA pays them money and fights wars for them etc.

I seriously doubt that Trump has been 'fooled'.  He has a lifetime of dealing with these people, and from the inside with the Russian/Jewish oligarch money laundering and so on.  He's obviously severely compromised.  The only real question is whether he is personally on-board with the idea of exploiting/collapsing the U.S., or if he would rather not but is being pressured to heavily.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:02:29 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 06:39:56 PM by tvbcof

The 'storyline' is now that Trump, at the last minute, revoked an attack on Iran.  Such an attack seems to me very likely to be the fuse which leads to WW-III, and WW-III seems to me very likely the 'turning' event which results in the total destruction of the U.S. 'dream'.

If the 'storyline' is true, then I would have to say that Trump may have actually shown a sign of being the man I hoped he might be when I supported his presidency.

That said, my confidence in him, and in 'official storylines', is so low that I don't trust a word of it and would need quite a long string of 'wins' to get back to even the minimal level of hope for the guy that I once had.

I will say that I am sure that Trump is massively compromised.  If he is 'for real' and turned 'America First' finally, I would expect to have massive attacks on him.  Mainly, advertisement of a lifetime of crimes and corruption of various types.  True ones this time unlike the 'Russia-gate' horseshit.  Release of such damning material would actually be evidence to me that he might have a 'for real' side to his being and might be worth supporting.

Trump would do well by me by firing all of the people that Adelson made him install.  Bolton, Pompeo, Abrams, etc and putting in some America First patriots with some backbone.  If Trump started actually arresting some of the dual-national traitors that would be even better.

That said, one of the stronger hypotheses that I currently entertain is that one of the hard-core Zionist's imperatives is to engineer a migration of the 'chosen people' back to Israel proper.  The so-called 'promised land'.  If Trump went overboard and started a Nazi-esque operation I would be pretty suspicious.

(The actions of the Nazi regime were in fact funded in part by Zionists and was predicted in advance by Zionists to be good for the Zionist causes such as the establishment of the state of Israel. are not broadly known.  Somehow the 'Holocaust Remembrance Institute' or whatever it is called leaves this bit of history out of their indoctrination programs.  Gee, I wonder why?)

Even with the recent Iran revocation I would say that there is about a 0.1% chance to have any hope for the guy.  But that's twice as good as a 0.05% chance, and with some more solid evidence the number could rise fairly quickly.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:30:08 AM

The Art of the Deal...
 Grin

I'm not so sure.

I kind of think a mix of American corn and American flour makes the best tortillas.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:05:59 PM

Trump must take care of his business, everyone with a lot of money in the world we live in thinks that he can represent people in the best way possible.

fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:42:45 PM

btw being mad at google for lowering priority of trump/right news is kinda retarded cuz google can decide what they do on their servers.
intervening the google for google not to intervene on its own servers is mad.
im not leftist btw.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:18:45 PM

The Art of the Deal...
 Grin

Is this real news?
If  so, this man is incredible! The US is powerful but still this move makes Trump a genius. He wants to build a wall and get rid of Mexicans and still he wants to empower American Economy by taking advantage of Mexico!
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:46:06 PM

ARE WE TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:58:44 AM

he has such taste in forming his cabinet... I guess flynn and all the others discovered about epstein... this is tragic... democracy doesn't work with scientifcally enhanced propaganda and the concept of the potus is totally flawed...

pedogate, will be his legacy, like starting with clinton... so how many potuses until prince andrew is captured? his mother arrested for abaiding a pedo? or foreclosure?

is the admin ready to up the propaganda game? mass layoffs should start soon...

as if you think the nwo people had renonced to their one world... and with the pedos, what can trump really do?

poor dude, he could have united the nation against the pedo and move, but he chose not...

and his past will be used against him to send them in iran... false flag? brace for yourself... gigi is da place...

so he knows wtc7... but doesn't tell? feed gmos? emf? who cares, fuku coastal spray... pedo run islands... debt skyrocketing...

but that's secondary... mass layoff soon... then will see how "winner you feel like"...

and against all that, he want to fight china and russia (crimea recognized), I mean please... get real...

you drink too much of conway pussy juice Smiley.

Attorney General William Barr ordered the U.S. government to resume executions of people on federal death row after a 16-year hiatus, and lethal-injection dates were set for five convicted murderers.

The inmates scheduled to be put to death beginning in December were “convicted of murdering, and in some cases torturing and raping, the most vulnerable in our society -- children and the elderly,” the Justice Department said in a statement Thursday.

The last federal prisoner was executed in 2003. A botched execution by the state of Oklahoma in 2014 prompted former President Barack Obama to review federal capital punishment procedures, though a moratorium was never put in place.

“Under administrations of both parties, the Department of Justice has sought the death penalty against the worst criminals, including these five murderers, each of whom was convicted by a jury of his peers after a full and fair proceeding,” said the Justice Department. “We owe it to the victims and their families to carry forward the sentence imposed by our justice system.”

President Donald Trump has publicly advocated for capital punishment in some high profile cases, including the gunman who killed 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue last year.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-25/barr-orders-u-s-to-resume-executions-in-some-federal-cases

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
Muffinmanlet

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:57:37 AM

Trump's the man. I say no more.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:07:55 PM

Trump's the man. I say no more.

Yes, but. Realize that being a man, he can be tripped up just like other men.

We didn't make it. We haven't won in Trump. Trump is only the beginning.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: