Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not just print dollars?  (Read 29989 times)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:46:49 PM

Grin the good point of bitcoin ... is that you can print paper money if you want : https://www.bitaddress.org

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

Bitcoin is a perfect thing.

Plan B.

I like the way you make a very brilliant explanation through pictures. This is striking the bull's eye of the issue. Fiat money is just a piece of paper that is basically without any value. The governments simply imposed to the people how it is being used and how it is provided value. And then without our knowing it, we are all becoming a slave of it despite the lack of it. We are almost zero in terms of real knowledge as well as decision about fiat regulation. At least for bitcoin, it does not go unlimited.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:02:10 AM

Printing a lot of dollar, will only result to it's destruction, the dollar will be weak,  since there will be a lot of surplus, if we check out what had happened in Zimbabwe, Greece, Spain, Portugal, what they thought that if they print a lot of money, it will also have the same value, which in turn, it did not, since we are talking about currency, the law of supply and demand still applies here, the more they print their money, the more it looses it's buying power, that why if you look at the dollar, it tends to be the standard, and showing a great buying power , that's why in my country 1 usd is equivalent to 50php, and you can already buy a lot just by using 50 php. However when it comes to real assets, you buy them because their value increases overtime and lucky for us, Bitcoin is limited, and will further increase in value, in time,  and will surely be there dominant currency around, and one thing is for sure, the dollar can experience depression, however Bitcoin does not, since it can be exchanged to different Fiat currencies, giving it more leverage over the dollar.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

Printing a lot of dollar, will only result to it's destruction, the dollar will be weak,  since there will be a lot of surplus, if we check out what had happened in Zimbabwe, Greece, Spain, Portugal, what they thought that if they print a lot of money, it will also have the same value, which in turn, it did not, since we are talking about currency, the law of supply and demand still applies here, the more they print their money, the more it looses it's buying power, that why if you look at the dollar, it tends to be the standard, and showing a great buying power , that's why in my country 1 usd is equivalent to 50php, and you can already buy a lot just by using 50 php. However when it comes to real assets, you buy them because their value increases overtime and lucky for us, Bitcoin is limited, and will further increase in value, in time,  and will surely be there dominant currency around, and one thing is for sure, the dollar can experience depression, however Bitcoin does not, since it can be exchanged to different Fiat currencies, giving it more leverage over the dollar.

I don't think that the same thing will really apply with USD because USA is a dominant country. I don't know about Greece, Spain, and Portugal but I do know that Zimbabwean dollars were printed out in larger denominations and I'm talking about billions and trillions. Just imagine having one dollar, 5 dollar, 20 dollar, 100 dollars denomination and then all of a sudden the country have made 1 billion dollar denominations. That will surely make the people crazy as well as the economy. I don't think that is what's happening in here at all. Even if US prints dollars nonstop, if it's just a small denomination for each paper, then it will never ever have the same effect as printing large denominations.

Most currencies are subject to inflation so to save yourself, you basically just have to find a good store of value like bitcoin. I'm actually liking the inflation that's going on in my country because I get paid in dollars and that makes me more money in my currency. I'm not affected by the decrease of the purchasing power of our currency compared to people that gets paid in fiat. If everything in your country has their price increasing (e.g. gas, food, transportation, etc.) then your currency is probably having lower and lower purchasing power.

Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:33:16 PM

Really you are speaking about bitcoins which is but to come about all above the world and if it transpires it will lessen kf commodities to a huge prolong and almost everything will be cashless.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:36:50 PM

Really you are speaking about bitcoins which is but to come about all above the world and if it transpires it will lessen kf commodities to a huge prolong and almost everything will be cashless.
well i think wr cant really just print a dollar because as people of a one coubtry we have a government who has the controll of all the kinds of validity they have saled everything .and they only have the power to make things valid.maybewe cant just print as dollars because we dont have the power to make it valid .and if we do so maybe we are going to prisoned because we falsificating a government property that was really falsificating a public document .only the government has a power to make it valid.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:07:43 PM

You can't print paper money without the specific material to do it... Cryptocurrency is a whole new revolution!

We cannot print dollars without the permission of the government because it will be called as fake money. The number of printed dollar money depends on how much is the gold every country has deposited in the world bank.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:11:46 PM

Printing of fiat consist of some rules and regulation from the government itself before they print it. Printing of numerous money may affect the economy, so the printing process are very limited and need to check the status of money that circulate in the country. It was not as simple as printing directly if someone wants to print it.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:29:03 PM

You can't print paper money without the specific material to do it... Cryptocurrency is a whole new revolution!

We cannot print dollars without the permission of the government because it will be called as fake money. The number of printed dollar money depends on how much is the gold every country has deposited in the world bank.
I am commenting on this very old thread simply because of your nativity , Cheesy The number of printed dollars does not depend on the amount of gold they have deposited in the world bank,just check the history and then talk about it,there is no backing in precious metal when printing a currency ,in simply terms they could print money as long as they want. Tongue
NightmareKing

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:35:45 AM

I do not think we need to worry about printing the things they're doing now is to create a electronic fiat in their system, I believe most countries privately do this but it is not know to the pubic.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?

Because everything is being regulated. They can't just print dollars that easy because it needs to coincide with the market to coherent with the economy.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:18:43 AM

Bank countries like the US have printed their money through the central bank and now very much, I do not know how things are planned down for the US, but talk in the future what if the US refused to return. People think they can stand, they have enough resources.

hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:08 AM

I do not think we need to worry about printing the things they're doing now is to create a electronic fiat in their system, I believe most countries privately do this but it is not know to the pubic.
it's not a big deal to create electronic money. The problem is government have to create laws for that and they need to make it somehow valuable.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?

Because everything is being regulated. They can't just print dollars that easy because it needs to coincide with the market to coherent with the economy.
Yes everything is regulated because we don't want to overspend it and the money become useless if we print more because their are many money that exists and the value become low because we can get it easily but if the supply of money is control their is a chance that we can make it useful.

Naturalnock

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

If it were easy to printing money so simply, the work wouldn't make sense at all and will bring much less enjoyment. could be chaos on the planet started.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

I will just state my observations in short: Printing too much paper drives a country into inflation. Inflation can ruin the country and destroy its economy. Bitcoin has no real value, but it can be perceived that bitcoin will always be equal to another bitcoin and not to 1200$/1million$, nobody can really determine its perfect value at a perfect time, because there is a difference between price and value.
thats right..and not even dollar all the countries monetary is monitored and alotted for the country needs.printing more than what the government need will cost inflation that can drop down the economy of that country and sooner drop the government itself
AngeIMemories

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

Why don't you? can.  But it will get rid of the economic climate, which is currently terribly chvstvuet. Inflation reaches a really higher level, and can suffer all the people.
Thecubus

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:44:44 PM

First of all because printing dollars is illegal and second why do that if one coin is 7.5k  dollars? you need to print 7.5k dollars to reach the level of one bitcoin and also bitcoin is legal.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:59:13 PM

The dollar is also very popular), it's just very centralized and fu fu fu
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:18:08 AM

Print more and more dollars will lead to the inflation and those present dollars will lose their price for real. So it's not just easy print more and more dollars like you said, you have to make a look at the market and economics. Printing dollars only happen when there was a lack of money for trading in the market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:24:54 AM

Well, the dollar has a price because it is driven by gold. that is, the dollar has a price because in the back up using gold. so, not forever we can make dollars. dollar amount, equal to the amount of gold deposited in the bank. well, that's as far as I know.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: