Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Slimcoin | First Proof of Burn currency | Decentralized Web  (Read 136740 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:18:13 PM

So it's that have POS blocks with 500 coins each lol.
Eh I it should be good that we have so low supply, but still it will encourage pumpers to pump coin.

The point is that very few people are using benefit of PoB. If that attract people , the price would be stable on some value to keep profitability of burnt coins. Same as mining. I do now with 2 000 000 of totally burnt coins like 500-600 SLM per day. I am good with that for now Smiley

How could you burn 2M coins if there's total amount of burnt coins is little over 2M? ) https://bchain.info/SLM/addr/SfSLMCoinMainNetworkBurnAddr1DeTK5

OK, maybe i was not enough clear. When i was burnt my SLM, 115 000, than were burnt like 800 000 SLM totally , i have received many reward SLM (~1500 per day), now when there are approx 2000000 i am receiving 500-600 per day

Got it. I'd very much like to see some kind of calculations what reward can one count for. Let's say I have burnt 100K coins. How much would I get if I keep the client online. I read that it wouldn't make sense to burn all at once. What would be the best strategy then. Burn 1K coins a day for 100 days. Or 10K every 10 days. Or it's something we have to figure out ourselves? )

I burnt 7000, 8000, 50 000, 50 000 something like that (50 000+50 000 i have burned same day) I think i already got back my 115 000 or i am close. I did not keep all the time wallet open. At the moment i still have ~ 95 000 SLM to be rewarded. So, means pure profit everything what comes

How do you know how much SLM left to be rewarded?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

Eh I it should be good that we have so low supply, but still it will encourage pumpers to pump coin.

The point is that very few people are using benefit of PoB. If that attract people , the price would be stable on some value to keep profitability of burnt coins. Same as mining. I do now with 2 000 000 of totally burnt coins like 500-600 SLM per day. I am good with that for now Smiley

How could you burn 2M coins if there's total amount of burnt coins is little over 2M? ) https://bchain.info/SLM/addr/SfSLMCoinMainNetworkBurnAddr1DeTK5

OK, maybe i was not enough clear. When i was burnt my SLM, 115 000, than were burnt like 800 000 SLM totally , i have received many reward SLM (~1500 per day), now when there are approx 2000000 i am receiving 500-600 per day

Got it. I'd very much like to see some kind of calculations what reward can one count for. Let's say I have burnt 100K coins. How much would I get if I keep the client online. I read that it wouldn't make sense to burn all at once. What would be the best strategy then. Burn 1K coins a day for 100 days. Or 10K every 10 days. Or it's something we have to figure out ourselves? )

I burnt 7000, 8000, 50 000, 50 000 something like that (50 000+50 000 i have burned same day) I think i already got back my 115 000 or i am close. I did not keep all the time wallet open. At the moment i still have ~ 95 000 SLM to be rewarded. So, means pure profit everything what comes

Effective burnt coins

Net Burnt Coins- Decayed Burnt Coins=
a123

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:34:03 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 05:51:01 PM by a123

Oh cool! I really didn't know this community is still alive.

I'm kinda surprised the slimcoin.club explorer is somewhat alive. I haven't touched it for nearly a year plus. Grabbing data from the server should be ok!

Yeah if anyone wants the JS files please help yourselves! I kinda just ported the Slimcoin frontend from another open source bitcoin project.

Re Dcrypt port, I also always thought browser mining would be interesting in a decentralising fashion particularly since it's a CPU coin (is it still?), and as a faucet of sorts. Had hoped it would be useful to attract people to the project. It pays out from the Giveaways address, but the mining is real (pool-style) and also pays into the giveaways address. If anyone can make use of it please do too Smiley

Changes made to Slimcoin.club: Added Novaexchange, relinked github, removed expired links, relinked bitcointalk

Good news regarding a better Coinmarketcap integration: I have found a way how to extract the "circulating supply" from http://slimcoin.club - that is the number that is missing to calculate the correct market cap. There are some hidden URLs that can be spotted if you open the javascript files included in the home page (view source code for that). There seems to be a complete Slimcoin JavaScript frontend there and even a DCrypt "port".

I hope @a123 (creator of slimcoin.club) is not annoyed if I grab the total supply every 5 minutes to provide it to Coinmarketcap (the server load should be minimal). I don't know if he released that Javascript files somewhere or if it's only a "private" implementation for his web site - @a123, if you are reading here, it would be cool if you could open source it ...

I have written a little Python script that collects this number, I could extend and publish it to provide it to CMC in a more accesible way. However, it's so easy to grab that perhaps they can grab it by themselves - I've sent them the link and the method to grab the number. They say they need "up to 7 days" to add/change information, so if in ~2-3 weeks the figures are still not correct, I'll provide them a web service.

@dzarmush: I guess the 502 errors are simply a bug/problem on bchain.info. Yesterday I consulted them several times and they had some load problems.
gavrilo77

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:01:49 PM

I'm kinda surprised the slimcoin.club explorer is somewhat alive. I haven't touched it for nearly a year plus. Grabbing data from the server should be ok!

Yeah if anyone wants the JS files please help yourselves! I kinda just ported the Slimcoin frontend from another open source bitcoin project.

Re Dcrypt port, I also always thought browser mining would be interesting in a decentralising fashion particularly since it's a CPU coin (is it still?), and as a faucet of sorts. Had hoped it would be useful to attract people to the project. It pays out from the Giveaways address, but the mining is real (pool-style) and also pays into the giveaways address. If anyone can make use of it please do too Smiley

Changes made to Slimcoin.club: Added Novaexchange, relinked github, removed expired links, relinked bitcointalk

Good news regarding a better Coinmarketcap integration: I have found a way how to extract the "circulating supply" from http://slimcoin.club - that is the number that is missing to calculate the correct market cap. There are some hidden URLs that can be spotted if you open the javascript files included in the home page (view source code for that). There seems to be a complete Slimcoin JavaScript frontend there and even a DCrypt "port".

I hope @a123 (creator of slimcoin.club) is not annoyed if I grab the total supply every 5 minutes to provide it to Coinmarketcap (the server load should be minimal). I don't know if he released that Javascript files somewhere or if it's only a "private" implementation for his web site - @a123, if you are reading here, it would be cool if you could open source it ...

I have written a little Python script that collects this number, I could extend and publish it to provide it to CMC in a more accesible way. However, it's so easy to grab that perhaps they can grab it by themselves - I've sent them the link and the method to grab the number. They say they need "up to 7 days" to add/change information, so if in ~2-3 weeks the figures are still not correct, I'll provide them a web service.

@dzarmush: I guess the 502 errors are simply a bug/problem on bchain.info. Yesterday I consulted them several times and they had some load problems.

I remember there was the link to the pool on slimcoin.club, i am struggling to make one. Do you have maybe some guide how to do?
a123

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

I had a stratum pool running (in 2014, so I think the state of art has moved on quite a bit), but it was quite finicky. I've uploaded all the code updates I've made though to make it work

https://github.com/kryptoslab/node-open-mining-portal is the base, don't think I made any changes

Added some commits to the following.
https://github.com/kryptoslab/node-stratum-pool
https://github.com/kryptoslab/node-multi-hashing

I remember there was the link to the pool on slimcoin.club, i am struggling to make one. Do you have maybe some guide how to do?
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:16:52 PM

Hi there, what a nice surprise. I thought you'd moved away from cryptocurrency.

I copied your pool mining code, intending to have a go at reviving it when things quieten down a little because there's been some renewed interest in pool mining of Slimcoin. But I believe that there's still a bounty open on a pool, so if you wish to pick that up by leveraging off've the work you've already done, I'll defer (not that any effort from my side was imminent anyway).

edit: Oh, just seen the above.

Cheers

Graham
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

Effective burnt coins

"What must I do to mint?
You have to do nothing! Simply stay online with the client and the wallet unlocked, and you will eventually find a Proof of Stake block if you have enough mature coins in your wallet."
Staking guide says you need to stay online in order to get reward.

With PoB I didn't find any info about staying online. It looks like you can burn coins and they'll be fining blocks with the wallet closed.

gavrilo77

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

Effective burnt coins

"What must I do to mint?
You have to do nothing! Simply stay online with the client and the wallet unlocked, and you will eventually find a Proof of Stake block if you have enough mature coins in your wallet."

With PoB I didn't find any info about staying online. It looks like you can burn coins and they'll be fining blocks with the wallet closed.

You can be online of course, but i found it is not required, especially when very small amounts start to come to wallet. For PoB block you have to be online
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

"What must I do to mint?

You can be online of course, but i found it is not required, especially when very small amounts start to come to wallet. For PoB block you have to be online

The guides say the opposite ) You have to be online to find PoS blocks. And don't have to be online to find PoB blocks.

gavrilo77

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

"What must I do to mint?

The guides say the opposite ) You have to be online to find PoS blocks. And don't have to be online to find PoB blocks.

OK. Than try to be offline and see if you will get PoB blocks once you are online
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6054

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:32:49 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 07:51:17 PM by d5000

-Confusion and dislike that there's too many websites (slimcoin.in seems it's in india & https also didn't work, slimcoin.club didn't connect)
That is typical for true P2P projects - take Bitcoin: bitcoin.org is perhaps the most well-known website about it, but there is also bitcoin.com (from the "Big Blocker" fraction). NXT, when it was still a decentralized project, had also various different pages and even two different forums. People are accustomed to centralized altcoin projects with one "official" website and a presentation like a startup business ... if that is good or bad, I leave it at your discretion.

-Organization of first post is slightly confusing.

They're definitively right with this. Take into account that this thread was started when there was no website with guides and help articles available. I'll look into it these days and throw out everything that can be confusing - e.g. the whole section "Why a new thread?" and the thorough PoB explanation - I will replace it with a VERY simple abstract and link to the slimco.in explanations.

I think once we establish a marketable way to simply express how to use slimcoins/PoB with little technical jargon

I think the "virtual mining rig" analogy I outlined in the ELI5 is where we should start every time we try to explain PoB to newbies. (It's not my invention: this analogy was already used by Iain Stewart, the inventor of Proof of Burn, see his PoB article).

@a123:

Thanks for your comments and your updates to Slimcoin.club!

I have a small question: What is the correct command to access the "getinfo" section on slimcoin.club with the variables like total coins etc.? I have tried arbitrary numbers (http://www.slimcoin.club/getinfo?1 and so on) and some of them work, others no. Unfortunately my understanding of JavaScript is very limited, so I don't really know what the
Code:
$.get("http://37.187.100.75/getinfo?"+$("#be-block").html()
part (in the UpdateBlockExplorer() function) does.

@muf18:

I got a problem with the reward graph: The difficulty calculation used in the code I posted yesterday seems not to be the same than that returned by the "getinfo" command and used at block explorers like slimcoin.club.

So actually according to bchain.info we have a difficulty from 0.07 to 0.1, but that - according to the reward formula - would mean a reward from about 80-90 coins per reward block (but we have actually a reward of 10-12 and sometimes even less). I must still investigate further before I can post a nice graph, but the important thing is that the reward halves every time the difficulty is 16 times higher. According to my stats, the reward is about 20% lower every time the difficulty is duplicated.  

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

Really love the concept. Good work. Good luck.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

"What must I do to mint?

OK. Than try to be offline and see if you will get PoB blocks once you are online

I have only been in Slim like 2 weeks, so I'm in no position to arguing with you. I'm just confused.

gavrilo77

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:14:58 PM

"What must I do to mint?

I have only been in Slim like 2 weeks, so I'm in no position to arguing with you. I'm just confused.

I am not arguing Smiley. I have sent you PM

iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:26:57 PM

i have heard about proof of burn several times before but i only got to see this thread now. i have skimmed thru the OP and several pages and its looks interesting to me. will buy some at nova to play with.

i see some translations in the OP. do you also give some bounties for those?

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
drbarber

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:44:18 PM

Wow lot of replies, good discussions going on & thanks for those who replied to my post last page, good comments.

Just curious, what's the point of having to wait a week for staking to work?

Also, someone talked about having multiple wallets to stake or burn, how is that a more efficient process?
gavrilo77

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:43:21 AM

Wow lot of replies, good discussions going on & thanks for those who replied to my post last page, good comments.

Just curious, what's the point of having to wait a week for staking to work?

Also, someone talked about having multiple wallets to stake or burn, how is that a more efficient process?

Yes, because you avoid many small transactions. I have three wallets on one PC. One for burnt coins, one for stake, and one for mining. You should consider that SLM is old coin with big block chain as well.

To make separate wallets:

Run several SLM clients on the same machine.
- Make where you want the new folder named Slimcoin (or how you wish)
- Copy inside Slimcoin folder slimcoin-qt.exe
- Inside Slimcoin folder make the new folder named Data which will contain full blockchain. In slimcoin.conf rpcport has to be changed for each wallet (for example 41685 or 41686, ....)
- Start client with the .bat (edit bat file: slimcoin-qt.exe -datadir=data). bat file has to be in the Slimcoin folder
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:44:46 AM

I think soon we'll need a dedicated forum Wink - well, in theory there is Reddit for structured discussions ...

"What must I do to mint?

In order to find a block - either PoB or PoS - you must be online. It would not make sense to reward nodes that are offline because they would not contribute to blockchain maintenance & security.

The point with PoS is that there is a yearly limit for the PoS coins you can earn (10% of your stake/year, that means about 0.3% for every day the stake has not moved). That limit is fix, it isn't increased if you mint more often during the year. So in theory you can just wait until your coins have "matured", then connect the wallet (unlocked), mint a while and eventually (if you have enough stake and there are few competitors online, pretty fast) you will find a PoS block. You then can turn off the wallet again for some weeks and wait again until your coins are matured again.

However, for the health of the network the "ideal situation" is if everyone mines 24/7, so if you can, you should. Attacks are less likely then.

With PoB, in contrast, you have more chances to find blocks if you are online 24/7, because you compete for the reward every time and the reward is not limited. That's why PoB is a great measure to incentive 24/7 participation from nodes and provides stability.

PS: Nice price evolution, Slimcoin's market cap (if we take the ask or "last" price of 1990 satoshis) has hit a new high of ~880.000 USD, almost a million! However, I am a little bit worried if this pump "to the million" doesn't come a little bit too early.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gavrilo77

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:16:57 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 07:28:17 AM by gavrilo77

I think soon we'll need a dedicated forum Wink - well, in theory there is Reddit for structured discussions ...

"What must I do to mint?

In order to find a block - either PoB or PoS - you must be online. It would not make sense to reward nodes that are offline because they would not contribute to blockchain maintenance & security.

The point with PoS is that there is a yearly limit for the PoS coins you can earn (10% of your stake/year, that means about 0.3% for every day the stake has not moved). That limit is fix, it isn't increased if you mint more often during the year. So in theory you can just wait until your coins have "matured", then connect the wallet (unlocked), mint a while and eventually (if you have enough stake and there are few competitors online, pretty fast) you will find a PoS block. You then can turn off the wallet again for some weeks and wait again until your coins are matured again.

However, for the health of the network the "ideal situation" is if everyone mines 24/7, so if you can, you should. Attacks are less likely then.

With PoB, in contrast, you have more chances to find blocks if you are online 24/7, because you compete for the reward every time and the reward is not limited. That's why PoB is a great measure to incentive 24/7 participation from nodes and provides stability.

PS: Nice price evolution, Slimcoin's market cap (if we take the ask or "last" price of 1990 satoshis) has hit a new high of ~880.000 USD, almost a million! However, I am a little bit worried if this pump "to the million" doesn't come a little bit too early.

OK. But why i get PoS rewards after a few months offline wallet or locked wallet?

Edit: Yes. I try to tell that you dont need to keep wallet online 24/7. Just after some period to turn on stake, by the time coins will be matured again for PoS reward. This way is to avoid consuming CPU resources and many small transactions. Sorry, for confusion
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:37:35 AM

OK. But why i get PoS rewards after a few months offline wallet or locked wallet?

Because to calculate the probability to find a block, all the algorithm considers is your value for "coin days" (your stake * days they have "matured" without having been moved). If you have a good value there (e.g. a large stake which was not moved for 90 days - that's the maximum value) then you will have good chances to find a block in less than a few hours.

The algorithm doesn't consider the time you were online. This would be very hard to calculate and would need lots of ressources because all nodes would have to control the others if they are online or not. I think there is no coin actually that has tried that.

This is a particularity of the Peercoin algorithm which is used by Slimcoin. Other coins like Blackcoin or NXT use only the amount of stake to calculate the probability to find a block, not the coin-days. In these cases you don't have even to worry about letting "mature" your coins.

Edit: Ah OK, I read your edit. Yes, you're right with that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: