Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom Ultima Version Development Thread  (Read 24622 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 06:00:41 PM

What are the details for the building editor? I was playing around with it and I like the set-up. Though block production is flaky--sometimes the block appears as soon as you click, sometimes you won't be able to place a block until you've placed a few more blocks near it, and sometimes it won't appear at all. Also, will there be rotational-view in the future versions? This part of the game is the one i'm most excited to play--your creativity and hard work can make a mediocre lot an architectural masterpiece.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wizard Developer P.J.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:47:40 AM

Hi P.J., can you help me with my account? Tried logging in today after some time away, says wrong credentials and reset password doesn't seem to be sending me an email.

Also, great work with the city map! The new details look awesome.

Hi @ saddambitcoin,

Your username (full name) is recently changed in Google Sheet DB, which caused this sort of confusion. Your new username for login should be:
Corp; CEO = 7@cryptokingdom.me
with same password like previously.

We are getting close to the date when ultima db will become primary db and  your usernames won't be change anymore, but for now, sorry for inconvenience.

Let me know if you or anyone else have similar issues again.

PS. I am very glad you like my work. I will continue with great results, for sure Smiley
Wizard Developer P.J.

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:56:09 AM

What are the details for the building editor? I was playing around with it and I like the set-up. Though block production is flaky--sometimes the block appears as soon as you click, sometimes you won't be able to place a block until you've placed a few more blocks near it, and sometimes it won't appear at all. Also, will there be rotational-view in the future versions? This part of the game is the one i'm most excited to play--your creativity and hard work can make a mediocre lot an architectural masterpiece.

Hi @generalizethis,

Current version of buildings editor is more like an experiment or playground, published with a purpose to give you an idea how future editor could look like. Of course, blocks for building will not be that big and whole experience will be much more smooth and intuitive.
This is also a reason why current version have glitches and difficulties, but thanks to your and feedback from others, I will remember and implement in next version all improvements we found.

I hope I will prepare next version very very soon, so you can start living your fully digital life in Crypto Kingdom Smiley
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:50:47 AM

In the

http://cryptokingdom.me/player/dashboard

it is not showing the Promotion History and Decorations correctly. There is only the title but no data.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:56:36 AM

(I think) We need to open Treasurer-accounts to correctly show who has the XMR that is backing up the moneretos. Currently it seems as if all is my responsibility which naturally is not the case Smiley

These accounts would have as much negative as the characters have positive, and King would become a normal player who needs a positive balance.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:56:28 AM

Specification for the STONE in V3.9

Stone has just been made indestructible, which raises the building costs somewhat (because the expected loss of material upon collapse/demolish is already taken into account when building).

Stone will be localized to Lots in the coming version this week. (Quarries are lots, building sites are lots.)

Every moving of stone will incur a transport cost, which is dependent on the distance.

Public piles of stone will be emptied and if there is no lot belonging to the owner of the stone in the same borough, the stone will be redeemed by the owner of the current storage lot (The Royal CryptoArmy) at midprice.

You have about 24 hours to build what you want with the existing rules, after which the labor price will rise and building will be paused for some time, to wait for the migration.

Wizard: There will be an item type "Pile of Stone" which is in the same category as "Immovable Land Feature" or "Building", always linked to a parent Lot. I'll add the stone to the DB as soon as the deadline has ended.

noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:25:28 AM

I was wondering if there are any plans for an API, or if there is a rudimentary one already in existence? Perhaps we have an IRC bot that is able to buy/sell things that are in the db. It would need to have read access to items in our "shop" inventory, as well as write access to give items to other players. Also, maybe we could even have an external website that is an ecommerce store that uses ckg as currency, and programming method to exchange goods, such as:

• transferMoney(seller_id, buyer_id, amount, note);
  • giveItem(gifter_id, giftee_id, item_num);

we'd just need a few simple commands, and perhaps a secret key of some sort that can be generated from your account page to facilitate the trades. Just food for though..

Monero.
XMRpromotions

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:57:36 PM

https://twitter.com/XMRpromotions/status/636802610884808705

Have you considered selling CKG via sShapeshift? It seems to be doing well in promoting @spellsofgenesis

Don't buy Monero: https://twitter.com/MoneroPromotion/status/746006420508729344

XMR: 43hPTYyKarCTWyh4ZnMVn8AtFeEmtzTXo3Y6TGGMV26BWonJ4tpR7eP9RkUDYQbvg6LbrnMXWfghddE NGtvKxr7B5oML4qd
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:56:23 PM

Have you considered selling CKG via sShapeshift? It seems to be doing well in promoting @spellsofgenesis

as i understand to buy assets in game, you need and will need to deposit XMR. To get XMR, when you have other coins, you can use Shapeshift.
XMRpromotions

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:25:53 PM

as i understand to buy assets in game, you need and will need to deposit XMR. To get XMR, when you have other coins, you can use Shapeshift.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that CKG would eventually trade as a separate asset outside of the game on exchanges such as poloniex. If that is the case then it could be exchanged for any currency currently offered by shapeshift

Don't buy Monero: https://twitter.com/MoneroPromotion/status/746006420508729344

XMR: 43hPTYyKarCTWyh4ZnMVn8AtFeEmtzTXo3Y6TGGMV26BWonJ4tpR7eP9RkUDYQbvg6LbrnMXWfghddE NGtvKxr7B5oML4qd
Wizard Developer P.J.

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:19:22 PM

Hello everyone,

API question is very good idea, actually. All subgames in Crypto Kingdom will also be based on API interface, not accessing directly to DB.

In this moment, since it's very early stage, current base code is organised as internal API, but its not accessible yet from 3rd party locations.
Opening some API methods is in our timeline, but can't tell you when precisely will be live yet.

Anyway, this is very good idea and please send more of them..  Smiley
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:39:44 PM

Anyway, this is very good idea and please send more of them..  Smiley

Incomplete unordered list of things that would be useful:

Connection via https/ssl/whatever
Ability to know when someone enters, leaves, and/or says something in a particular building
Read access to properties of buildings, characters, and other interesting things
Ability to "appear" as a character (albeit one that may be controlled by a program)
Write access to relevant properties of the character the program controls
Ability to move the character to another building
Ability to say somehting in the current building's chat
Ability to transfer things between the program character and another character [1]
Ability to enumerate characters and things in a particular building

[1] This introduces an interesting point about permissions: if someone codes a trading bot, CK has to somehow decide whether the bot's commands to transfer stuff (presumably based on a chat line from another player, such as "buy W11600 for 1M monerito") is consistent with that player's wishes.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:26:55 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 08:00:31 PM by rpietila

Specification for Agora Market

Mission statement and use case:

Agora Market is a great achievement in 1603. It allows real-time entering of buy and sell offers for all the game items and lots, for the user-defined product, quantity and price. The orders stay in the system until canceled or executed. Matching orders are executed automatically and the items and moneretos change owner as a result.

Things to be handled:

- Items and Lots. Items are referred to with their unique Item_id, and Lots with their Lot_id (old version). The DB needs to enforce that the Item_id and Lot_id's remain unique, by disallowing a new Item_id or Lot_id to be generated by any means, if it conflicts with the existing id.

- All Items can be traded, except ones that have Untradable=1 in the ITEMS. ("M" are not tradable due to being the currency to be traded with; "CUL" is forbidden to trade, and some immovable objects properly change owner with the Lot only.)

- Gold, silver and stone are not tradable as such. They are embedded in the items that can be traded (STO1...STO9 are items that all include 1 stone, so can be thought as "stone in Borough #"). Gold objects are always trading with their gold value included. Therefore, a 1,500 CKG bowl that could have cost 15 mil (p.o.) a while ago, would now be 1,115 mil (15 mil item premium on top of 1,100 mil worth of gold).

- There is a command line for quick and accurate entering of buy and sell commands. It is a text box that can also be used to copy-paste the commands in text lines format in bulk. If such a batch is entered, it evaluates from the first line, one by one.

- The syntax for entering buy and sell offers and other commands is as follows (item_id means both item_id and lot_id, as they share the idspace; in GIVE, the recipient may be either specified by his shortname (max 12 alphanumerics, case matters) or char_id (a number of max a few digits) - these also have a common idspace):

BUY item_id max_quantity (max_price)

SELL item_id max_quantity (min_price)

GIVE item_id quantity recipient [char_id OR short_name]

CONSUME item_id quantity

TRANSFER item_id quantity giver recipient

Examples of the commands and their parsing:

BUY 1-C-K 1 10000000000       An offer to buy the Lot 1-C-K (Royal Palace) for 10,000 million

SELL W1601B 2200 44000      An offer to sell W1601B (Friar Maximus Barley Wine) up to 2,200 bottles for 44,000 m a piece

GIVE IC1602 10 31      A command to give 10*IC1602 (IC point of the year) to HH of North Face. Same could be accomplished by:
GIVE IC1602 10 djjacket)

CONSUME MEAD 168      A command to take 168*MEAD (168 liters of mead) from your inventory and add to your health. Anything can be consumed, but not all is healthy.

TRANSFER TS136 1 4 cryptonic      Admin-only command to take 1*TS136 Trade Silver Coin from the Town and give it to cryptonic.

- Using these commands, the command line, the batch command functionality, and the trading API (defined as a means for a character to authorize a software to type to the command line), most of the game's internal needs can be satisfied in this one subsystem. Character #5 "New" is the place where the system can create new things from - it is the only item owner whose balance is negative in all he owns Smiley

Script spex when a command is entered

BUY item_id max_quantity max_price

The command enters a new BID to the trading system for the max_quantity units of item_id, at max_price. The price is expressed in moneretos.

if item_id is not a current item_id or lot_id, print "No such item or lot exists." and abort
if max_quantity is not a positive integer, print "Quantity must be a positive integer." and abort
if max_price is not a positive integer, print "Price must be a positive integer." and abort
if (max_quantity * max_price) < (amount of m the character owns), print "Not enough money to place a bid." and abort
quantity_remaining = max_quantity
repeat
         if max_price >= min_price in lowest_ask_for_item_id, call MATCHBID char_id item_id quantity_remaining max_price char_id1 item_id1 max_quantity1 min_price , this returns new quantity_remaining. The parameters char_id1 item_id1 max_quantity1 min_price come from lowest_ask_for_item_id
         if max_price < lowest_ask_for_item_id, abort loop and move on (to 30)
         if quantity_remaining = 0, abort
(30) newBID char_id item_id quantity_remaining max_price , where char_id = active_character_id
print "New bid added for quantity_remaining units of item_id at a limit price of max_price."

NOTE: since an earlier revision, max_price is a mandatory parameter.

SELL item_id max_quantity min_price

The command enters a new ASK to the trading system for the max_quantity units of item_id, at max_price. The price is expressed in moneretos.

if item_id is not a current item_id or lot_id, print "No such item or lot exists." and abort
if max_quantity is not a positive integer, print "Quantity must be a positive integer." and abort
if active_character does not have at least max_quantity units of item_id, print "You do not have item_id (or sufficient quantity of it)." and abort
if min_price is not a positive integer, print "Price must be a positive integer." and abort
quantity_remaining = max_quantity
repeat
         if min_price <= max_price in highest_bid_for_item_id, call MATCHASK char_id item_id quantity_remaining min_price char_id1 item_id1 max_quantity1 max_price , this returns new quantity_remaining. The parameters char_id1 item_id1 max_quantity1 max_price come from highest_bid_for_item_id
         if min_price > highest_bid_for_item_id, abort loop and move on (to 30)
         if quantity_remaining = 0, abort
(30) newASK char_id item_id quantity_remaining min_price , where char_id = active_character_id
print "New ask added for quantity_remaining units of item_id at a limit price of min_price."

NOTE: since an earlier revision, min_price is a mandatory parameter.

GIVE item_id quantity recipient

The command transfers the ownership of quantity units of item_id from active_character to recipient. Recipient can be expressed as char_id or char_shortname.

if quantity is not a positive integer, print "Quantity must be a positive integer." and abort
if recipient is not found from char_id and char_shortname tables, print "No such recipient." and abort
if active_character does not have at least quantity units of item_id, print "You do not have item_id (or sufficient quantity of it)." and abort
remove quantity units of item_id from active_character and add quantity units of item_id to recipient
print "quantity units of item_id given to recipient."

CONSUME item_id quantity

The command consumes quantity units of item_id. It is intended for consumption for sustenance (at present: drinks) but it can be used to consume all items to get rid of them.

if item_id is not a current item_id, print "No such item exists." and abort
if quantity is not a positive integer, print "Quantity must be a positive integer." and abort
if active_character does not have at least quantity units of item_id, print "You do not have item_id (or sufficient quantity of it)." and abort
remove quantity units of item_id from active_character
print "quantity units of item_id consumed"
call HEALTH_CHALLENGE_EVALUATOR char_id item_id quantity

NOTE: lots cannot be destroyed, or, hence, consumed.

TRANSFER item_id quantity giver recipient

The command transfers the ownership of quantity units of item_id from giver to recipient. Giver and Recipient can be expressed as char_id or char_shortname.

if giver is not found from char_id and char_shortname tables, print "No such giver." and abort
if recipient is not found from char_id and char_shortname tables, print "No such recipient." and abort
if giver does not have at least quantity units of item_id, print "giver does not have item_id (or sufficient quantity of it)." and abort
remove quantity units of item_id from giver and add quantity units of item_id to recipient
print "quantity units of item_id given from giver to recipient."

NOTE: Admin only.

CANCELASK item_id max_quantity min_price

if in Ask table, there is no order active_character item_id max_quantity min_price, print "You do not have such an order active." and abort
remove order from Ask table: char_id item_id max_quantity min_price , where char_id = active_character_id
print "Order removed."

CANCELBID item_id max_quantity max_price

if in Bid table, there is no order active_character item_id max_quantity max_price, print "You do not have such an order active." and abort
remove order from Ask table: char_id item_id max_quantity max_price , where char_id = active_character_id
print "Order removed."

MOVE source_borough_id destination_borough_id amount

This command is used for changing the location of stone, which technically removes STOx items and creates STOy items, against a cost.

if source_borough_id is not a valid borough_id, print "No such source borough." and abort
if destination_borough_id is not a valid borough_id, print "No such destination borough." and abort
if active_character does not have at least amount units of concatenate("STO";source_borough_id) item, print "Not enough stone in borough source_borough_id." and abort
cost = lookup stone_transport_cost_table for concatenate(source_borough_id;"-";destination_borough_id)
if cost * amount > character has money, print "Not enough funds for operation." and abort
remove amount units of concatenate("STO";source_borough_id) from active_character and add amount units of concatenate("STO";destination_borough_id) to active_character.
remove amount * cost of M from active_character and add amount * cost of M to char_id=37
print "amount stone moved from borough source_borough_id to borough destination_borough_id."

Ask and Bid table datatype

Ask table: char_id item_id max_quantity min_price
Bid table: char_id item_id max_quantity max_price

Separately are kept:
lowest_ask_for_item_id: char_id item_id max_quantity min_price
highest_bid_for_item_id: char_id item_id max_quantity max_price

NOTE: In Ask and Bid tables, all orders submitted are kept perpetually until canceled. In lowest_ask_for_item_id and highest_bid_for_item_id, only one instance of data is kept for each item_id (if any). This is used to display the ASK and BID columns in Items listings and used in evaluating the MATCHBID/MATCHASK.

Routines, cannot be commanded

MATCHBID char_id item_id quantity_remaining max_price char_id1 item_id1 max_quantity1 min_price

The routine matches the recently entered bid which the BUY evaluation procedure has deemed needs to be executed.

quantity_traded = min(quantity_remaining;max_quantity1)
remove quantity_traded units of item_id from char_id1 and add quantity_traded units of item_id to char_id
remove quantity_traded * min_price units of M from char_id and add quantity_traded * min_price units of M to char_id1
print "Bought quantity_traded units of item_id at min_price m/unit, for a total of quantity_traded * min_price m."
quantity_remaining -= quantity_traded // reduce quantity_remaining by quantity_traded
if quantity_traded = quantity1; set new lowest_ask_for_item_id // put the new best ask to the lowest_ask_for_item_id (first lower price, if same, earlier order timestamp)
return quantity_remaining

MATCHASK char_id item_id quantity_remaining min_price char_id1 item_id1 max_quantity1 max_price

The routine matches the recently entered ask which the SELL evaluation procedure has deemed needs to be executed.

quantity_traded = min(quantity_remaining;max_quantity1)
remove quantity_traded units of item_id from char_id and add quantity_traded units of item_id to char_id1
remove quantity_traded * max_price units of M from char_id1 and add quantity_traded * max_price units of M to char_id
print "Sold quantity_traded units of item_id at max_price m/unit, for a total of quantity_traded * max_price m."
quantity_remaining -= quantity_traded // reduce quantity_remaining by quantity_traded
if quantity_traded = quantity1; set new highest_bid_for_item_id // put the new best bid to the highest_bid_for_item_id (first higher price, if same, earlier order timestamp)
return quantity_remaining

HEALTH_CHALLENGE_EVALUATOR

return

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:18:35 AM

Fantastic to see this coming together, including the trading market
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:28:56 AM

Specification for new gold generation

USDCKG  global variable, set by admin "SET USDCKG value"
New_gold_target  global variable, defined as 2400*USDCKG
New_gold_counter  global variable, += K during the routine that gives characters EXP every minute, so that K="# of chars"or "EXP given" (same)

if (New_gold_counter > New_gold_target; SET New_gold_counter 0 & CREATE CRxxxxA 1 4 (create anew 1*CRxxxxA to character "4" (Town), where xxxx is the system current year) & raffle the coin somehow among the characters currently online (did receive EXP in last round) so that the character must prove humanity in 2 minutes else the coin is reraffled.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:28:15 PM

Has this been done before we move to "final" credentials ?
Throughout, or at least for login and anything that has potential to write to the DB.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:55:48 PM

Has this been done before we move to "final" credentials ?
Throughout, or at least for login and anything that has potential to write to the DB.

I asked and the answer was "yes".

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:35:24 PM

Ping

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:58:34 PM

Ping

Pong?

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:03:24 AM

Can we register through the site now? https://cryptokingdom.me/player/register  (btw the browser tells me that the page is not safe,maybe because you don't have a ssl certificate)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: