Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom Ultima Version Development Thread  (Read 24617 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 04:10:05 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 05:33:52 AM by generalizethis

TEST: "SINGLE ASK"

Test started 21.50 (9.50pm)

Ask/Crichton

command: sell cr1602e 1 1

command result: New ask added for 1 unit of cr1602e 1 1 .

(Showed up as correct in asks--this was the first ask and bid shows up directly underneath it instead of to the right. Could confuse newer users)

as shown:

Ask

1/1

Bid

as expected:

Ask                                                    Bid

1     1

*A monereto balance on item pages would be helpful. If your unsure of your total , it would eliminate the step of having to go to the "your items" page to check.

Test ended 22.05 (10.05pm) 15 minutes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEST: "SINGLE BID"

Test started 22.18 (10.18pm)

Bid/Bank

command: Buy cr1602e 1 1

command result: Bought 1 units of of cr1602e at 1 m/unit for total of 1m .

(executed as expected. Did not take monerito from account balance. Bank's total was 1,171,817,160 before and after purchase. Chriton's balance was 129,173,562 before and after transaction. Item was moved from Crichton's items to Bank's items)

Test ended 22.27 (10.29pm) 11 minutes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEST: "MULTIPLE ASKS"

Test started 22.51 (10.51 pm)

Asks/Crichton

command: sell 1602e 3 5

command result: No such item / lot exists or you do not have it.

(executed as expected)

command: SELL CR1602E 3 20

command result: New ask added for 3 units CR1602E at a limit price of 20 .

(executed as expected. Order shows in Bids)

command: sell cr-1602e 5 40

(executed as expected)

commmand: sell cr1602e 5 40

command result: New ask added for 5 units of cr1602e at a limit price of 40 .

(order shows in Bids, but previous order 3 at 20 shows beside it instead of below it. Same unexpected result as in "SINGLE BID" test.)

command: sell cr1602e 10 100

command result: New ask added for 10 units of CR1602E at a limit price of 100 .

(order shows in Bids, but same setting of order beside the other orders instead of in a verticle collumn. Also, there's a space between the order and the period ( 100 .) in the command result)

Test ended: 23.17 (11.17pm)  26 minutes

TEST: "MULTIPLE BIDS"

Test started 23.21 (11.21pm)

Bids/Bank

command: buy cr1602e 10 100

command result: New bid added for 10 units of CR1602E at a limit price of 100 .

(Bid showed as expected, but didn't buy the listed ask. Refreshed twice. *Will log out and see if that changes things once all my bids are placed)

command: buy cr1602e 5 40

command results: Bought 3 units of cr1620 at m/unit, for a total of 60m.

(2 units still appear on Bids and 5 units still appear on the ask side. Should have been even swap. Refreshed twice)

command: buy cr1602e 3 20

(bid shows in bids, but ask of 3 at 20 is gone. Extremely slight possibility that someone besides the Bank bought these item; the Bank's total of cr1602e is 47 (+5 from when all bids were placed in "Multiple Bids" test), so most likely the 3 units were bought by the bank, but still show up in the bids. *If any testers can confirm that they did or did not buy these 3 units, it would be helpful to confirm the actual results. 5 total CR1602E were removed from Crichton's account as should be expected)

Overall: the Bids and Asks do not work as expected--instantaneous matching and transference.  Also, no monereto were removed or added from either the Bank's or Crichton's accounts. All items that were added to Bank's account matched items removed from Crichton's accounts. I logged out and back into both accounts to check if it might be a lag issue, but the results did not change.)

Test ended: 23.58 (11.58pm) 37 minutes

4 tests total: 89 minutes

Biggest concerns:

--Bids and Asks are not being fufilled as expected.

--No monereto are being added or removed

Suggestion:

--Add monereto balance to item pages

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:15:09 AM

Hi, and thanks to you and Crichton (and others who did the laborious testing)!

I am back from an internet blackout and have some catching up.

PJ lamented that some of his changes which had corrected issues mentioned here in the last 2 days did not update to the online version. So good news: the progress is further than it seems, bad news: some of you tested the outdated version due to the update glitch. Same has happened before with me, and it is annoying but not critical.

I will update as soon as the latest version of the exchange is updated to the online.

Scope of game not easy to comprehend IMO, maybe add an intermediate introduction page when first logged in with things like CK vital statistics (number of characters, land mass, invested XMR and/or market cap etc), a stylised map graphic of 3d medieval world (think Game of Thrones introduction), a basic description of what CK is e.g. "CK is a roll-playing game of skill that is fun to play, and depending on your skill, might make the time you spend playing it profitable', links to help files and FAQ's, message from the King etc

As soon as new character login is enabled (it will likely not be in the first iteration), there will be a push-message tutorial which is about 30 push-messages delivered based on EXP (playtime), and accompanied with a gift ranging from 2 bottles of mead, to IC and gold coins. The wiki will also start to be expanded when we get the basics together. The third way to distribute information is the "annual bulletin" similar to what I have been written in the thread but somewhat customized based on the character receiving it (as push-message).

8. Agora Marketplace. Does the items listing work? How could it work even better? Is the data correct? Other wishes?
I made some previous suggestions on Agora Marketplace in an earlier post. I also think the LHS 'Category' menu could benefit from being condensed into a smaller number of top-level categories with expanding menus for sub-categories and items underneath.

I scrapped this (it was there in the beginning). Will think when to put it back, now or later.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:49:28 PM

Hi all,

After much labor, our new urgency grading looks like this:

1 = immediate (prevents testing or critical for data coherency)
2 = urgent (needed before/for release of V3.9)
3 = asap (may be done if it is not feasible to do any more urgent things - does not postpone release though)
4 = one week (is needed for year_change routines etc)
5 = next release (will be done before any new features in V4.0)
6 = good to have (will be done "later(TM)")

The issues the testers have brought about, have been graded for their urgency. Most UI grievances were not prioritized, but the importance of being able to use the Exchange convincingly and comfortably was realized.

So the release will consist of the "1" and "2" items above, and the main remaining issues are:
- Matching does not work completely as it should. It needs to work 100%.
- Items listing will undergo streamlining.
- The "Exchange view" will show the active character's money and current item balances, best bids and asks and the command line. ("Last trades of item" and "Last trades of individual" are in "asap" category so may appear a few days after release).

I will tell when the latest update is uploaded to the online testing platform. Right now there is no need for further testing, the issues in the current version are known. It is very possible to get the new one today

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:38:27 PM

Prepare yourselves! PJ will soon announce here the newest version of the exchange, which is rumored to be wonderful! Smiley

I have a travel day tomorrow so have to go to sleep now, but will come back in a few hours to check it out! This time you get to see it before me Wink

(Instructions by PJ soon...)

newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:54:27 AM

Prepare yourselves! PJ will soon announce here the newest version of the exchange, which is rumored to be wonderful! Smiley

I have a travel day tomorrow so have to go to sleep now, but will come back in a few hours to check it out! This time you get to see it before me Wink

(Instructions by PJ soon...)

I love the idea of an in game exchange. I think the exchange was part of what made WoW so successful
Wizard Developer P.J.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:57:59 AM

Hello everyone,

I have opportunity to proudly announce latest changes in our Ultima version. There is a lot of details so will try to be very quick and concise, but you are welcome to ask further questions or explore it directly Smiley

For start, I updated latest changes from Google DB, but same concept for login and credentials are still applied. You can use character short name and earlier provided password to get in.

List of latest changes are:
- visual representation of bids / asks are improved drastically (it is visible in agora market items list and in itemDetails)
- updated sorting for asks from lowest price on top (it was reversed before)
- bids/asks lists are updating after each command in itemDetails view
- also, as player status its visible now total money and amount of owner items (for example, king owns 200 items of mead)
- those numbers, including amount of money will also update after each command
- fixed issue with overlapping bids too
- added script for calculating current age of player (based on current and start year and players age on start)
- my items and agora market are same view now, it’s just a matter of filter if you select My items or All items
- for each command (almost all of them) change event will be saved in history log..

I hope you will enjoy new changes, we preparing more very very soon and, as always, please let me know if you find any issue with anything.. I will try to fix/improve it as quick as possible..

Best,
Wizard Developer PJ

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:06:30 AM

Nice! Looks good Smiley To make sure the functionality/logic is 100% correct, only testing can help!

With the previous promises concerning m payment in this world and eternal glory in the next one, please continue with the testing!

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:32:24 AM

Here's another go then:

Testing starting at 9:04 AM

General comments:

The MEAD books contain "intersecting" orders: I see these two orders:
Sell: 690 9 OZ
Buy: 700 11 Hokusai

I can place two sell orders for 200 MEAD, though I only have 200. The "max amount" limit
uses your total owned, rather than owned minus what you already have listed for sale.

The "Owned Items of" field should also contain number of items you have on bid/ask books.

Add two commands: cancelbuy (synonym for cancelbid) and cancelsell (synonym for cancelask).
This is to stay consistent with buy and sell commands (and what the screen says).

Step by step:

BUY item_id max_quantity max_price

buy mead 6 670
Order placed and directly visible.
buy mead 30 450
Order placed, but non visible because it goes below the list, no scrollbar.
This makes it easy to forget you have an order, and hard to cancel it if you don't recall
exactly the price/amount. Maybe have a separate list for your own orders.
buy mead 3 692
Order placed, this bought from the existing sell order. M and mead amount updated directly.
buy mead 8 800
This was an order designed to be larger than the first sell order.
while the first sell order was entirely taken (6 mead at 690), I end up with a buy order
for the rest at 2 mead to 800, but the sell book still shows an 8 mead sell at 700, which
should have been bought from.

SELL item_id max_quantity min_price
sell mead 2 800
I bought my own order. All fine.
sell mead 30 950
Order placed.

GIVE item_id quantity recipient
give mead 6 88
The command succeeded, but I lost the mead (I expected the balance would be 0).
give mead 2 5
Works, though it still says "2 units of mead given to New." (ie, missing "Liberty").
Same comments about not being able to know another's ID easily.

CONSUME item_id quantity
consume mead 2
Works, mead amount decreased by 2.

TRANSFER item_id quantity giver recipient
Not tested

CANCELASK item_id max_quantity min_price
cancelask mead 20 950
This removed my existing order of 30 (different anount) at 950.

CANCELBID item_id max_quantity max_price
cancelask mead 1 1000
This appears to do nothing. I ahve an buy order for 6 mead at 670, which stayed there.
I see no echo of the command below the box. The response seems to not have updated.
cancelask mead 6 670
This did not remove my existing order of 6 for 670. I get "You do not have such an order active."
but the order book shows such an order.

MOVE source_borough_id destination_borough_id amount
Not tested

Testing stopped at 9:31 AM

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:28:27 PM

TEST 1: "SINGLE ASK"

Test started 8.49 (8.49am)

Ask/Crichton

command: sell w1600m 1 1

command result: New ask added for 1 unit of w1600m at a limit price of 1 .

(worked as expected. Orders shows in sell que)

Test ended 8.53 (8.52am) 3 minutes

TEST 2: "SINGLE BID"

Test started 8.54 (8.54am)

Bid/Bank

command: buy w1600m 1 1

command result: Bought 1 units of of w1600m at 1 m/unit for total of 1m.

(worked almost as expected. Item added to Bank's total. Monereto deleted from Bank's total. Crichton's total of w1600m dropped by one. *Crichton's monereto total did not increase by one.)

Test ended 8.58 (8.59am) 5 minutes

TEST 3: "MULTIPLE ASKS"

Test started 9.00 (9.00am)

Asks/Crichton

command: sell 1600 3 5

(worked as expected)

command: SELL W1600M 4 5

command result: New ask added for 4 units W1600M at a limit price of 5.

(worked as expected. Order shows in sell que)

command: sell w1600m 3 10

command result: New ask added for 3 units w1600m at a limit price of 10 .

(worked as expected. Order shows in sell que. Could use a tally to keep track of units still available for trade.)

commmand: sell w1600m 50 100

command result: New ask added for 50 units of  w1600m at a limit price of 100.

(worked as expected. Order shows in sell que.)

command: sell w1600m 2 1

command result: New ask added for 2 units of w1600m at a limit price of 1 .

command: sell w1600m 4 4

command result: No such item /  lot exist or you do not have it

(worked as expected. Had no more w1600m to offer for sale.)

Test ended: 9.25 (9.25am)  25 minutes

TEST 4: "MULTIPLE BIDS"

Test started 9.34 (9.34am)

Bids/Bank

command: buy w1600m 1 2

command result: Bought w units of w1600m at 1m/unit, for a total of 2m.

(worked as expected. Sell order removed. 2 monereto removed. 2 items added .)

command: buy w1600m 4 5

command results: Bought 4 units of w1600m at 5m/unit, for a total of 20m.

(Worked as expected. Sell order removed. 20 moneretos removed. 4 items added.)

command: buy w1600m 55 100

command results: Bought 3 units of w1600m at 10 m/unit, for a total of 30m.

(Didn't work as expected. Only removed the lowest sell order and left an executable bid and sell order in que. The moneretos were only deleted from the order that was shown as executed (the one that disappeared from the que), but all the items available were put into the Bank's item que--meaning the Bank was given all the items available in the sell que, but only having paid for the 3. The que does not show the sell order completed or the buy order completed. Also, no Moneretos have as yet been added to Crichton's account, all items have been removed.)

*the tests that follow focus on this glitch.

Test ended: 9.58 (9.58am) 24 minutes

TEST 5: "OVER-BID ONE ASK"

Test started 10.10 (10.10am)

Ask/Crichton

command: sell ths1 1 1

command results: New ask added for 1 units of ths1 at a limit price of 1 .

Bid/Bank

command: Buy ths1 2 1

command results: Bought 1 units of ths1 at 1 m/unit, for a total of 1m.

(worked as expected. Unit added to items. Over bid added to Buy orders. Ask removed from sell orders. Monereto removed from Bank's total.)

Test ended 10.21 (10.21 am) 11 minutes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEST 6: "OVER-BID MULTIPLE ASKS"

Test started 10.25 (10.29am)

Ask/Crichton

command: sell clxii 1 1

command results: New ask added for 1 units of clxii at a limit price of 1 .

(worked as expected. Order shows correctly in sell que.)

command: sell clxii 4 10

command results: New ask added for 4 units of clxii at a limit price of of 10 .

(worked as expected. Order shows correctly in sell que.)

Bid/Bank

command: buy clxii 7 10

command results: Bought 1 units of clxii at 1 m/unit, for a total 1m.

( The bank had 1,171,817,160m and 15 units of clxii before the bid was placed, now it has

1,171,817,159m and 20 units of clxii. As you can see the small order was filled correctly, but all the units from both sell orders were placed in the Bank's item que without charging the Bank.

Both Crichton's 4 unit ask and the remaining units(6) in the Bank's bid still appear in their respective ques.  )

Test ended 10.48 (10.48am) 19 minutes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest concerns:

--Bids and Asks do not work as expected when overbids happen.

--No monereto are being added to ask side's account when orders are filled, but the units are being removed.

Minor concerns:

--Sell orders show # of m but not the m before the period as orders do in bids.

Example of ask: "Bought 1 units of clxii at 1 m/unit, for a total of 1m."

Example of bid: "New ask added for 1 unit of clxii at a limit price of 1 ."

Suggestions:

--Update tally of units available to sell as sell orders are being placed.

6 tests: 87  minutes

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:42:20 PM

The "Owned Items of" field should also contain number of items you have on bid/ask books.

Well yeah, there are many things in the professional exchange software. I'd postpone this just to the next revision Smiley

Add two commands: cancelbuy (synonym for cancelbid) and cancelsell (synonym for cancelask).
This is to stay consistent with buy and sell commands (and what the screen says).

Yes. PJ: let's add these two commands, with identical syntax and evaluation:
cancelbuy (synonym for cancelbid)
cancelsell (synonym for cancelask)

Also new command:
CANCELALL item_id
- remove all bids and asks of active_character for the item_id

This is to ease the situation when it is unclear if there are orders in the books, and difficult to remember them exactly.

Maybe have a separate list for your own orders.

Yes we will, later.

I end up with a buy order
for the rest at 2 mead to 800, but the sell book still shows an 8 mead sell at 700, which
should have been bought from.

PJ, check what is up here!

give mead 2 5
Works, though it still says "2 units of mead given to New." (ie, missing "Liberty").
Same comments about not being able to know another's ID easily.

- char_id "5" = "New"
- char_id "3" = "NewLiberty"

Char_id's are always ints and char_shortnames are max 12 char text strings without spaces.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:24:07 PM

Can somebody please verify that my specification (upthread) concerning the matching engine is correct? Please!

Wizard Developer P.J.

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:33:59 PM

Hello everybody,

I uploaded new commands for test Smiley

Commands for testing are:
- cancelbuy (should work as cancelbid)
- cancelsell (should work as cancelask)
- cancelall item_id this is new command, it will cancel all yours active bids/asks for selected item

We are working to improving usability of command line functionality and it will come few more features too very soon. For this reason, both bids and asks list will show all bids for current item, you will just need to scroll to get to the bottom of the list.

In mean time I will appreciate your help with testing current functionalities, so we can together find and kill all remain bugs in it.

Also, I want to thank all testers with previous test results, it was very valuable and helped me a lot. Please continue!! Smiley

Best,
Wizard Dev. PJ
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 06:24:20 AM

Testing started 1.31 (1.31am)

TEST: "CANCEL BUY"

command: buy mead 10 1
command results: New bid added for 10 units of mead at a limit price of 1.
(worked as expected)

command: cancelbuy mead
command results: Input command is not correct
(worked as expected)

command: cancelbuy mead 10 1
command results: Order removed
(worked as expected)

command: cancelbuy mead 15 650 (Hokusai's buy order)
command results: You do not have such an order active.
(worked as expected)

command: buy mead 10 1
command results: New bid added for 10 units of mead at a limit price of 1.
(worked as expected)

command: cancelbuy mead 9 1
command results: Input command is not correct.
(Wasn't sure what would happen, but good to know that the whole order must be canceled)

command: cancelbuy mead 11 1
command results: Order removed.
(Assumed from previous result that the exact order would have to be removed. Counter intuitve, but easy enough to adapt to.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEST: "CANCELSELL"

command: sell mead 10 1000
command results: New ask added  for 10 units of mead at a limit price of 1000.
(worked as expected)

command: cancelsell mead
command results: Input command is not correct.
(worked as expected)

command: cancelsell mead 10 1000
(worked as expected)

comand results: New ask added for 10 units of mead at a limit price of 1000.
(worked as expected)

command: cancelsell mead 9 1000
(Thought an "Input command is not correct." message would appear as in the CANCELBUY test. Or that only 9 of the order would be removed. Don't mind that it cancelled the whole order, but would like it to be consistent with cancelbuy command.)

command results: New ask added for 10 units of mead at a limit price of 1000.
(worked as expected)

command: cancelsell mead 11 1100
command results: You do not have such an order active.
(worked as expected)

command: cancelsell mead 11 1000
(worked as expected)

Suggestions: cancelsell and cancelbuy have consistent command results.

Test ended 2.16 (2.16am) 45 minutes

The functionality is really improved, Wizard Dev P.J.. It's coming along nicely. I'll try to test the cancelall command tonight or tomorrow.

papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:48:47 PM

Hi guys,

Do you need any more testers? If so, I'd like to do it.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:13:44 PM

Hi guys,

Do you need any more testers? If so, I'd like to do it.

Yeah, go for it. The instructios are in the thread! THank you Smiley

papa_lazzarou

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:22:09 PM

Undecided When you don't play nice with the trading engine strange things happen as described bellow:
- Items get destroyed
- Negative balances
- Money is created

TESTING STARTED 16:16

8. It would be easier if there were a command box available without having to open an item.

9. The price in the orders tables should present a unit even if the moneretos are implicit. For the new guys.

a) I am able to sell into my bids. When I do it i get deducted of the item sold and get the value for what it was sold. An the item is destroyed:

Mybalance: 200,148,306
Owned Items of MEAD : 823
command: sell MEAD 1 200mil
command results: New ask added for 1 units of mead at a limit price of 200000000.

command: buy MEAD 1 200mil
command results: Bought 1 units of mead at 200000000 m/unit, for a total of 200000000m

Mybalance: 400,148,306
Owned Items of MEAD : 822

b) When you command a buy order which spans two or more sell orders the system places a bid for each of the command results with the ammount being the diference between the ammount commanded and the ammount bought and the price of that sell order.
The same thing happens on sell orders into 2 or more buy orders.

Ex.1:
command: sell MEAD 22 800
New ask added for 22 units of mead at a limit price of 800.
command: sell MEAD 100 900
New ask added for 100 units of mead at a limit price of 900.
command: buy MEAD 1000 900
Bought 22 units of mead at 800 m/unit, for a total of 17600m.
Bought 100 units of mead at 900 m/unit, for a total of 90000m.

And places 2 BUY orders:
978 MEAD at 900
878 MEAD at 900

Ex.2:
buy orders:
15 MEAD at 650 Hokusai
10 MEAD at 625 Roopatra

command:sell MEAD 50 620
Sold 15 units of mead at 650 m/unit, for a total of 9750m. <-

Placed a sell order
35 at 620 Angus

Ex.3:
BUY ORDERS
Price    Amount    Player
625   10   Roopatra
600   15   Hokusai
550   15   Hokusai
500   100   King
500   15   Hokusai

command:sell MEAD 200 500
Sold 15 units of mead at 600 m/unit, for a total of 9000m.
Sold 15 units of mead at 550 m/unit, for a total of 8250m.
Sold 100 units of mead at 500 m/unit, for a total of 50000m.
Sold 15 units of mead at 500 m/unit, for a total of 7500m.

BUY ORDERS
Price   Amount   Player
625   10   Roopatra
500   10   Roopatra
450   100   King
450   30   Moo

SELL ORDERS

Price   Amount   Player
500   185   Angus
500   170   Angus
500   70   Angus
500   55   Angus
620   35   Angus

c) There is something wrong with the accounting when the balance is negative:

Ex. 1:)
My balance: -161,144,442
Owned Items of NP1600E: 11
command: sell NP1600E 11 60mil
Sold 11 units of np1600e at 60000000 m/unit, for a total of 660000000m.
My balance: -161,165,353
Owned Items of NP1600E: 11

d) The negative balance is related to being able to sell into your own bids:

My balance: 100,220,570
Owned Items of NP1600E: 1

command:sell 1 NP1600E 100mil
command:buy NP1600E 100 10020000 0
results:
Bought 1 units of np1600e at 100000000 m/unit, for a total of 100000000m.

My balance: -399,779,430
Owned Items of NP1600E: 1

e)
command: cancelall NP1600E
results: Your asks and bids are cancelled
OK

cancelsell order is not interpreting the values in million moneretos:
command: sell NP1600E 1 1mil
results: New ask added for 1 units of np1600e at a limit price of 1000000.
command: cancelsell NP1600E 1 1mil
results: You do not have such an order active.
command: cancelsell NP1600E 1 1000000
results: Order removed.

TESTING ENDED 17:33
Wizard Developer P.J.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:19:21 AM

Hello everyone,

For today's update, I prepared few new items, too.

- move command is working. It will also deduct some (predefined) amount as costs of moving stone from one borough to another. Command example: MOVE source_borough_id destination_borough_id amount

- support for multiple command at the same time!
It almost everything the same like single command, you just need to press shift+enter to start new command in new line. Once you prepare you command(s) press enter to save it all.

- matching script.  Thanks for extensive testing. It helped me to improve it a lot. As a result of new discoveries, i re - wrote it again (it's a third time now). I hope you noticing improvement with each version and I really believe this one is very close to final version. As always, only your testing will confirm or decline it Smiley
This update also addressing some of the issues with yesterday's testing, like money creation and destroying items, too..

Looking forward to see how new tests will result Smiley

Best,
Wizard Developer PJ
papa_lazzarou

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:05:33 AM

START - 10:25

8. It would be useful if the results showed the results for each trade/order placement.

a) When you sell smt the quantity increases and the deal is made for the price you command instead of the prices of the order book.

char1 (seller):
My balance: 100,235,570
Owned Items of MEAD: 532

char2: (buyer)
My balance: 314,403,139
Owned Items of MEAD: 280

1 bid in orderbook of 20 MEAD @ 200
command:sell MEAD 100 100
results:New ask added for 80 units of mead at a limit price of 100.
^ Should also show the trade that was made
ex:
Sold sold 1 mead for 200 total 200
New ask added for 80 units of mead at a limit price of 100.

char1 (seller):
My balance 100,237,570 -> +2000m should be 4000
Owned Items of MEAD 552 -> +20 should be -20

char2: (buyer):
My balance 314,401,139 -> -2000 should be -4000
Owned Items of MEAD 260 -> -20 should be +20

b) When buying the accounting is correct

char2 asks:
10 MEAD @ 100
10 MEAD @ 150
10 MEAD @ 200

char1 (buyer):
My balance 100,237,570
Owned Items of MEAD 552

char2 (seller):
My balance 314,401,139
Owned Items of MEAD 260

char1:
command: buy MEAD 50 500
results: New bid added for 20 units of mead at a limit price of 500.

char1:
My balance 100,233,070 -> -4500 OK
Owned Items of MEAD 582 -> +30 OK

char2:
My balance 314,405,639 -> +4500 OK
Owned Items of MEAD 230 -> -30 OK

c1) Multiple command executed, only shows results of last execution.
   When buying from self no changes in m or item - OK

char1:
My balance 100,233,070
Owned Items of MEAD 582

char1:
command:
sell MEAD 100 1000
sell MEAD 100 2000
sell MEAD 100 3000
results:
New ask added for 100 units of mead at a limit price of 3000. <- should show all the asks added

char1:
command: buy MEAD 500 5000
results: New bid added for 200 units of mead at a limit price of 5000.

char1:
My balance 100,233,070 -> no change OK
Owned Items of MEAD 582 -> no change OK

c2)
char1 buy orders
200 MEAD @ 5000
20 MEAD @ 500

command:sell MEAD 300 1
New ask added for 80 units of mead at a limit price of 1.

My balance 100,233,070 - no change OK
Owned Items of MEAD 582 - no change OK

TEST ENDED - 10:57
papa_lazzarou

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:59:53 PM

Can somebody please verify that my specification (upthread) concerning the matching engine is correct? Please!

start 15:28

- All Items can be traded, except ones that have Untradable=1 in the ITEMS. ("M" are not tradable due to being the currency to be traded with; "CUL" is forbidden to trade, and some immovable objects properly change owner with the Lot only.)

One can sell/buy CULture/moneretos/The Obelisk/etc

char1 (seller):
My balance: 100,209,970
Owned Items of CUL: 55

char2 (buyer):
My balance 314,428,699
Owned Items of CUL 35

char1:
command: sell CUL 20 10mil
result: New ask added for 20 units of cul at a limit price of 10000000.

char2:
command: buy CUL 20 10mil
result Bought 20 units of cul at 10000000 m/unit, for a total of 200000000m.

char1 (seller):
My balance: 300,209,970
Owned Items of CUL: 35

char2 (buyer):
My balance 114,428,699
Owned Items of CUL 55

char1:
command: sell M 10 10mil
results: New ask added for 10 units of m at a limit price of 10000000.

char2
command: buy M 10 10mil
results: Bought 10 units of m at 10000000 m/unit, for a total of 100000000m.
command: buy BFS-2 1 1
result: New bid added for 1 units of bfs-2 at a limit price of 1.

- Gold, silver and stone are not tradable as such. They are embedded in the items that can be traded (STO1...STO9 are items that all include 1 stone, so can be thought as "stone in Borough #"). Gold objects are always trading with their gold value included. Therefore, a 1,500 CKG bowl that could have cost 15 mil (p.o.) a while ago, would now be 1,115 mil (15 mil item premium on top of 1,100 mil worth of gold).

OK- Was unable to buy gold, silver or stone not embeded in some item
When buying gold/silver item the CKG/CKS belonging to each char was updated accordingly

- There is a command line for quick and accurate entering of buy and sell commands. It is a text box that can also be used to copy-paste the commands in text lines format in bulk. If such a batch is entered, it evaluates from the first line, one by one.

OK - Copied the bellow orders to the box and they were executed successfully

sell MEAD 1 20
sell MEAD 1 200
sell MEAD 1 201

- The syntax for entering buy and sell offers and other commands is as follows (item_id means both item_id and lot_id, as they share the idspace; in GIVE, the recipient may be either specified by his shortname (max 12 alphanumerics, case matters) or char_id (a number of max a few digits) - these also have a common idspace):

BUY item_id max_quantity (max_price) -> If you don't specify the max_price it assumes 0.

char1 (buyer)
My balance 400,205,930
Owned Items of BEER 0

char2 (seller)
My balance 14,432,709
Owned Items of BEER 223

char2:
command: sell beer 3 10
results: New ask added for 3 units of beer at a limit price of 10.

char1:
command: buy beer 3
results: New bid added for 3 units of beer at a limit price of 0.

SELL item_id max_quantity (min_price) -> If you don't specify the min_price bad things happen

char1 (buyer)
My balance 400,205,930
Owned Items of BEER 0

char2 (seller)
My balance 14,432,739
Owned Items of BEER 223

char1:
command: buy beer 10 500
results: New bid added for 10 units of beer at a limit price of 500.

char2:
command: sell beer 10
results: Sold 10 units of beer at 0 m/unit, for a total of 0m.

char1 (buyer)
My balance 400,205,930
Owned Items of BEER -10 (minus TEN)

char2 (seller)
My balance 14,432,739
Owned Items of BEER 230 <- wrong

GIVE item_id quantity recipient [char_id OR short_name] - WORKS AS INTENDED

char2:
command:give beer 10 91
result: 10 units of beer given to Angus.
command:give beer 10 Angus
result: 10 units of beer given to Angus.

char1:
command:give beer 10 91
result: 10 units of beer given to Angus. -> Owned items do not change - OK

CONSUME item_id quantity - Mechanism works as intended but there are no restrictions as to which items can be consumed

command: consume beer 10
result: 10 units of beer consumed.
Owned items updated

command: consume COO-1 1 <- this is a bronze torque
result: 1 units of coo-1 consumed.

TRANSFER item_id quantity giver recipient - not tested

End 16:36
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:54:12 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 03:36:15 AM by generalizethis

Test started 22.07 (10.07pm)

TEST: "CANCELALL"

commands: buy mead 1 1
                buy mead 10 100
                buy mead 999 9,999
(all worked as expected)

commands: sell mead 100 12,000
                sell mead 99 50,000
                sell mead 2 99,999
(all worked as expected)

command: cancelall mead
command results: Your asks and bids are cancelled
(worked as expected)

commands: sell mead 1 2
                sell mead 1 3
(all worked as expeceted)

command: buy mead 4 1
(worked as expected)

command: buy w1600 9 99
(worked as expected)

command: cancelall mead w1600
command results: Your asks and bids are removed
(removed mead bid and asks. The w1600 bid remained. I reversed the item order in the command and it removed the w1600 bid--so it only removes the first item's orders and disregards the second--this seems to be a quality result once understood.

suggestions:

--have a VIEW ALL ITEMS link on the item page--makes navigation more efficient.

--a cancelall "all" command would be nice to remove all items bids.

test ended 22.17 (10.33pm) 26 minutes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: