Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:00:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom Ultima Version Development Thread  (Read 24624 times)
noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:33:32 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 03:40:36 PM by noms

Two new API Methods now exist! You can now login and also run CLI commands.  This is the start of making it possible for 3rd party integrations and applications to interact with Crypto Kingdom!

If anyone is technically-minded, it would be a great help if they could test these out. It will involve creating a post request (perhaps using postman?) and seeing if what you've done via the API is reflected in-game.  It will be good to get as many eyes on this as possible.

Code:
URL: http://cryptokingdom.me/api/login

Method: POST

Request

`{
    "deviceID": "112312312312312312",
    "username": "123",
    "password": "somePassword"
 }`
Success Response

`{
      "status": 200,
      "error": false,
      "data": {
        "username": "PJ",
        "playerID": "5611b...66",
        "email": "",
        "token": "0001-7f000001...e18ebace"
    }
}`

Code:
URL: http://cryptokingdom.me/api/post-command

Method: POST

Request

`{
    "token": "0001-7f000001-......-d7bcb690",
    "command": "dividend",
    "itemID": "MEAD",
    "sender": "1",
    "receiver": "1",
    "amount": "2"
}`
Success Response

`{
  "status": 200,
  "error": false,
  "data": {
    "result": "You do not have MEAD (or sufficient quantity of it)."
  }
}`

Monero.
newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:36:10 PM

Our current issue queue has 14 items in it:

• #14 Personal Items list not filtering a day ago
  • #13 Clarification on prices - use mil vs 000000 a day ago
  • #12 Short buy not working correctly a day ago
  • #11 Buying stone reverses the amount of stone and still charges a day ago
  • #10 API a day ago
  • #9 Add new player registration and tutorial a day ago
  • #8 Add visual admin tool a day ago
  • #7 Cancelling bids not working (for suits, maybe other) a day ago
  • #6 Monerito balance from trades not correct a day ago
  • #5 Built are and Stone in profile not implemented a day ago
  • #4 See quantities of all owners of certain item a day ago
  • #3 Cancelsell and CancelBuy commands do not accept the "mil" unit. a day ago
  • #2 IC not being removed when sold a day ago
  • #1 Item History reversed a day ago

We will be asking for testers soon, so please be ready Smiley

-The Marquess of White Cross

Your transparency is great! I would like to help test things when ready.
noms

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:42:32 PM

Your transparency is great! I would like to help test things when ready.

Great! We would love to have you help. We will be trying to use the "1 bugfix -> 1 set of testing" mentality so that we will be able to narrow down specific items that have been fixed and declare a release candidate once all are resolved.

Monero.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:03:31 PM

tried logging in via API, getting this error:

Code:
{
  "player": null,
  "error": true,
  "msg": "WARNING: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given",
  "status": 500
}

any advice?

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:14:06 PM

Yes, you probably included the "params": something, as bitmonerod needs. I did that at first and got that error. The parameters for CK need to be at top level, without a params set.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:27:40 PM

Hm, I don't have anything in my params.

Just submitting the deviceID (which I assume is just an arbitary number?), username, and password in the request body.

could you maybe paste a curl command that works for you so i could see what i'm doing wrong?

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:19:01 PM

Hm, I don't have anything in my params.

Just submitting the deviceID (which I assume is just an arbitary number?), username, and password in the request body.

could you maybe paste a curl command that works for you so i could see what i'm doing wrong?

That one worked (with different login/password):

curl --cacert /home/user/CryptoKingdom-cert --ssl -v -v --resolve 'Crypto Kingdom:443:188.166.24.181' -X POST 'https://Crypto Kingdom:443/api/login' -d '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":"0","deviceID":"1234567890abcdef","username":"user","password":"pass"}' -H 'Content-Type: application/json'
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:47:05 PM

Thanks, I wasn't sending as jsonrpc to begin with.

I can login and get a token, but when I try to buy some wine i get this error:

Code:
{
    "token": "******",
    "command": "buy",
    "itemID": "W1604",
    "amount": 1,
    "price": 300000
}

{"status":200,"error":false,"data":{"result":"Price must be a positive integer."}}

noms

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:50:21 AM

Thanks, I wasn't sending as jsonrpc to begin with.

Code:
{
}

{"status":200,"error":false,"data":{"result":"Price must be a positive integer."}}

Thank you for testing saddam. I have created a ticket into the issue queue with this information. PJ will be on this as soon as possible Smiley

Monero.
noms

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:35:18 AM

Hi all, can you attempt to register and break the registration system for http://cryptokingdom.me?

Bugs we know about already:

Change color of age dropdown in registration as it is light grey on white

Monero.
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:48:34 PM

Hello, i have received the password to activate the account, but i was unable to login.

I am using:
User name:bytemuma
Password: *********

This is the link that i am using
https://cryptokingdom.me/player/login

What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

g4q34g4qg47ww

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:05:31 PM

Hello, i have received the password to activate the account, but i was unable to login.

I am using:

What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Hi, I would love some clarification as to whether I can receive my login info yet. I am in the db. Have been scouring for info but can't find it. I do see that they will be asking for testers soon which makes me think its not time yet. I'll be happy to wait, but just wanna know if it is active and I am missing out. I received PM saying login info is ready but haven't received it. Have mercy on noob.
noms

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:24:04 PM

Hi guys, we need some testers to help test some specific issues with the ultima platform. Can people log in and let me know if these bug numbers are fixed and working as expected?

Code:
#16. API Purchase - positive price given but API asks for positive price

Code:
{
}

Code:
#14. Personal Items list not filtering. I can see my items when I click on "all my items" on the top right, but if I then click on a category in which I own some items, I get an empty list (visible, but empty). Now, if I click "all my items" again, I get an empty list too...

Code:
#13. The "space in command" happened again. User went back with cursor to count the number of zeroes before placing, then pressed enter, while the cursor was not at the end of the command. This causes the command to split, and then be submitted.

fix: can use 2000, 2k, 22k, 5mil, 2.2k, 5.255mil (which will be transferred to 5 255 000) etc.

Code:
#12. short buy command gives "something went wrong" instead of the usual syntax help/error:
buy mead
buy mead 0
buy mead 0 10

Code:
#3. Cancelsell and CancelBuy commands do not accept the "mil" unit.

fix: Added support for mil in any price expression..
Also added support for k which is represent of 1000.
1k = 1000

Monero.
noms

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:26:44 PM

I am using:

What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Hi, I would love some clarification as to whether I can receive my login info yet. I am in the db. Have been scouring for info but can't find it. I do see that they will be asking for testers soon which makes me think its not time yet. I'll be happy to wait, but just wanna know if it is active and I am missing out. I received PM saying login info is ready but haven't received it. Have mercy on noob.

bytemuma and g4q34g4qg47ww: You guys aren't missing it yet--the site is not yet live. We were hoping to make it live, but there were too many bugs in the trading engine a few days ago to keep the system live. We have a few blocker bugs that are being worked on as we speak, and we hope to make the site live soon. Once this is ready, everyone will be notified.

Edit: In the meantime, if you are able to help test the site so we can get it out sooner, that would be amazing!

Monero.
g4q34g4qg47ww

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:04:29 AM

OK Thanks for the response noms! Will snoop around the site and try to break things (in a helpful way)..
kazuki49

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:43:27 AM

You guys aren't missing it yet--the site is not yet live. We were hoping to make it live, but there were too many bugs in the trading engine a few days ago to keep the system live. We have a few blocker bugs that are being worked on as we speak, and we hope to make the site live soon. Once this is ready, everyone will be notified.

Edit: In the meantime, if you are able to help test the site so we can get it out sooner, that would be amazing!

I was going to ask as well, thanks for the notice, I personally have no problem waiting for quality stuff, thats what Monero is about Smiley
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:55:01 AM

Hi guys, we need some testers to help test some specific issues with the ultima platform. Can people log in and let me know if these bug numbers are fixed and working as expected?

Code:
#16. API Purchase - positive price given but API asks for positive price

Code:
{
}

bug #16 is fixed, i can buy now!  Cheesy

looking forward to some GET methods, would be nice to query the quantity of my own items and one to return the order book for any given item.

then its wine bot time  Cool

noms

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:15:49 AM

Agora Exchange Matching System Update

So the Wizard Developer has been working tirelessly in his castle to get the exchange code ready. There is now a state system setup. Why does this matter? This means that now Moneromooo's code can get a state, run a test, and compare the expected result with the actual result. This is absolutely key in making sure that there are no errors in the exchange. Once these tests are setup, it then means new features can be added to the exchange and these tests will ensure that all existing features are functioning as expected.

Since that was completed, he switched gears to work on the matching bugs, and it is hoped that they will be finished in the next 12-18 hours.  This will include a preview of the command result combined with a master changelog which can restore the executed command with a single click. This should be a great improvement in gaining trust amongst players.

Once these changes are complete, we will be releasing it to the production site and then you guys can go wild.

Then, as saddam said:

then its wine bot time  Cool

Monero.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:52:39 AM

Hi all, can you attempt to register and break the registration system for http://cryptokingdom.me?

• Registration should send a confirmation email, perhaps?
  • When registering with the same email you only get a Registration failed message. I understand the need to prevent email scanning but one way to address this could be to send an email with something in the lines of: "It seems you tried to register with this email. You are already a CK Player! Did you forgot your password et etc."
  • If you attempt to register with a username or password smaller than 3 chars it just shows the message "Please correct required fields". It would be useful to state that what the problem is and highlight the field. Also minimal password strength should be enforced.
  • Usernames are not exclusive

noms

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:24:05 PM

• Registration should send a confirmation email, perhaps?
  • When registering with the same email you only get a Registration failed message. I understand the need to prevent email scanning but one way to address this could be to send an email with something in the lines of: "It seems you tried to register with this email. You are already a CK Player! Did you forgot your password et etc."
  • If you attempt to register with a username or password smaller than 3 chars it just shows the message "Please correct required fields". It would be useful to state that what the problem is and highlight the field. Also minimal password strength should be enforced.
  • Usernames are not exclusive

Thanks, I've entered a "new feature request" issue into the issue database!

Monero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: