Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [8300+ Paid] CoinClockwork - 1% Hourly, Investor + Affiliate Dashboards, Custom!  (Read 6956 times)
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:57:08 PM

You have already started to create new accounts in order to attract investors in your scam-project.

mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:02:33 PM

You have already started to create new accounts in order to attract investors in your scam-project.

Do you think so because the newbie write only about this site?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=543522;sa=showPosts

Vasilich

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:05:58 PM

Well, of course, it's obvious.
mib

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:08:56 PM

maybe your right...

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:18:38 PM

So what? Even if it is fake, it's pretty obvious that admin is active and trying his best in order to attract investors.
What's the matter? More advertising = more investors = more incomes = feed the Ponzi so that it lasts longer.
clipman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:25:44 PM

So what? Even if it is fake, it's pretty obvious that admin is active and trying his best in order to attract investors.
What's the matter? More advertising = more investors = more incomes = feed the Ponzi so that it lasts longer.

I agree with you, you need more investors if there is no other way, let attracted this way.
Vasilich

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:28:26 PM

maybe your right...

belief, surmise, idea, notion, suspicion, conjecture, speculation, inference, theory, hypothesis, postulation, guess, feeling, hunch, assumption, presumption.

No proof, this is like the USA accusing Russia of shooting down MH17, better to not spoil this thread with accusations.
Just be good guys.

Well, as you wish.

Yes, you are right!
babylon99

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:32:51 PM

Can withdrawal earning hourly ?
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:53:19 PM

CCW:

Were you already fixing the balance difference? The 40.5XPY hasn't been fixed/credited i think..

Still my account shows Total 1387XPY withdrawn, my wallet says 1326 or so. (Could be 1327, there are som ZenCloud payouts included)

vizito
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:08:12 PM

You saying you can hack cold storage private keys?
You can take our .5~BTC if you really think you are a big hacker in hot wallet but not even a super computer can break cold wallet private keys.

deposits now not working, we are doing our best to fix. not sure why they have turned off again.
today went, and there in the payment of 0.0009 which I did not order. what to do?
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:10:03 PM

Ah, I just got a payout again!  The payouts are slowly starting to get processed by CoinPayments. I see on the site more payouts have just happened and continue to flow. Looks like admin is working hard at resolving the issues. Thank you admin!

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:47:37 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 11:48:20 PM by groko271

Nearly day 4. You know what it means for 1% hourly on day 5 right?
CoinClockwork (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

Hello investors!!
We have some amazing new today to share with all current and future investors in the platform.
In the next few days we will be resetting the program back to a fresh and clean slate. We will start the platform as a completely bug free and smooth project. We assure that this time around, we will have a completely smooth sail with no issues along the way, as we are building our own API and transferring off of CoinPayments.
We will keep you updated regarding this change

Have a balance at the time of the upgrade?
Not to fear, simply contact us via bitcointalk with:
- Your current investments
- Your ROI at the time of the PM
- TXID's to backup deposits and your account username
Please note that accounts will also be reset, so be sure to include all of your balance details.
Be sure to include as much info as possible!

All investors wil get the minimum of their base investment back, with absolutely 0 hesitation or complication.

Version 2.0, will be released very soon, as soon as the new API is built which should not take to long.

Thank you all for your support with coinclockwork, let's make the version 2.0 platform better than ever!
andre1980

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:46:48 PM

Sounds good, but as noone has even doubled their investment, i would advise you to wait at least a week.
I'm almost at 100% of my investment, but i will ONLY reinvest IF it actually doubled.
A lot of others will to i guess.

Good to hear, but wait at least a week or risk people not investing because they have waited almost 100 hours for no gain..

P.S: Payouts still stuck again and my withdrawal amount still NOT fixed.
Aleator

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 11:21:28 PM

Is there any possibility to lower the deposit amount? At least for the bitcoin one? rather then 0.002 maybe try 0.0002?

hashan8

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:49:01 PM

I do not believe this site.
withdraw Button does not working.
Web site shows a lot of false transactions.
Do not deposit money in this web site.
andre1980

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:54:58 PM

I do not believe this site.
withdraw Button does not working.
Web site shows a lot of false transactions.
Do not deposit money in this web site.

Withdraw button has/had a bug, most people use auto-flush instead.
There are no false transactions, they are paying out for days.

The ONLY thing against this site, is the fact the admin is planning to reset before everyone of the first investors like me (77 hours now) have doubled.
This will stop most investors depositing. I would only agree if he could reset WHILE the clock is still running.
(So, the new site starts where we left of in hours/payout, etc)
john03

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:14:52 AM

Hello investors!!
We have some amazing new today to share with all current and future investors in the platform.
In the next few days we will be resetting the program back to a fresh and clean slate. We will start the platform as a completely bug free and smooth project. We assure that this time around, we will have a completely smooth sail with no issues along the way, as we are building our own API and transferring off of CoinPayments.
We will keep you updated regarding this change

Have a balance at the time of the upgrade?
Not to fear, simply contact us via bitcointalk with:
- Your current investments
- Your ROI at the time of the PM
- TXID's to backup deposits and your account username
Please note that accounts will also be reset, so be sure to include all of your balance details.
Be sure to include as much info as possible!

All investors wil get the minimum of their base investment back, with absolutely 0 hesitation or complication.

Version 2.0, will be released very soon, as soon as the new API is built which should not take to long.

Thank you all for your support with coinclockwork, let's make the version 2.0 platform better than ever!

I would rather say to wait until all the deposits are cleared out.
Also do not accept new deposits and payout the one's who have already trusted your website.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:05:55 AM

@CoinClockWork, I just PM'd you the complete list of TXID's of all deposits I made and all withdrawals so far as well as the other info you required for refunding.

Please let me know if you received the info and when I can expect to receive back at the very least my deposits.

For those reading this, this project is going to restart so do not deposit right now.

choseone

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:35:23 AM

when i click the withdraw button, the amount i'm withdrawing is deducted from my account, but now coins are landing in my wallet.

can you please check?

username: cryptogamebay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: