Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:52:53 AM

This time I waited for the match between Manchester United vs Tottenham. Well, this would be an excellent match to predict. I am pretty sure this match Tottenham will be difficult to face Manchester United. but I also do not believe that Manchester United will win in this match. so, this will be a very exciting match

Even manchester united get a more advantage to play at home, but home game of manchester united this season is not really good. too much lost point at their home game while tottenham hotspurs have a good away game this season. I think Manchester united will not win the game, the best resultfor them is a draw.

If you watch their game in the champions league then you might know that they barely used any of their star player however manchester united could be a tough matchup sometimes so dont really expect any easy win from them especially that when their recent performance is not very good either
The main focus of MU is in the Premier League, their target is the Premier League title, so that Europe is not too be the focus. The difficulty the MU star players is no senior player to lead. It seems to need 1 or 2 more seasons make thee to integrate the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:20:38 AM

Good games this weekend. Leicester City vs Man City is going to be a good game to watch. I think it will probably end up as draw or Man City win. Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspurs is probably going to end up a low scoring affair like last year. So under 2.5 goals might be a decent bet.

Without Aguero and Fernandinho, and considering what happened last weekend could be a big blow in their confidence, I totally agree with your preditctions.  Not just in the draw result but with the under 2.5 goals as well.  Maybe it's the reason why Pep made a lot of changes during the match vs Celtic.  He needed to rest most of his players and give them time to reflect and move on from that embarassing incident with Chelsea.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:21:23 AM

This time I waited for the match between Manchester United vs Tottenham. Well, this would be an excellent match to predict. I am pretty sure this match Tottenham will be difficult to face Manchester United. but I also do not believe that Manchester United will win in this match. so, this will be a very exciting match

Even manchester united get a more advantage to play at home, but home game of manchester united this season is not really good. too much lost point at their home game while tottenham hotspurs have a good away game this season. I think Manchester united will not win the game, the best resultfor them is a draw.

If you watch their game in the champions league then you might know that they barely used any of their star player however manchester united could be a tough matchup sometimes so dont really expect any easy win from them especially that when their recent performance is not very good either
The main focus of MU is in the Premier League, their target is the Premier League title, so that Europe is not too be the focus. The difficulty the MU star players is no senior player to lead. It seems to need 1 or 2 more seasons make thee to integrate the team.
No senior player for MU?
You mean Wayne Rooney is out for good? Did he retire or they let him go from the team?
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:00:03 AM

Please, don't spam the thread if you don't really know what's going on.  If you're really following the EPL it's obvious Mourinho is now going for a top 4 finish in the league right now.  And even then, if he finishes 4th, he's not straight in the CL.  According to UEFA's new league rankings among European leagues, the EPL is only at 3rd now, so only the top three teams qualify in the CL.  The 4th place finisher will have to play at the final stage of the qualifications.

Man United's chances for glory are the Europa League, which I feel became Mourinho's priority second to finishing 3rd - 4th in the league since they can get them a qualification to the CL next year.  The League Cup also became a higher priority since there's a good chance they'll meet Liverpool in the final.  The FA Cup is a 'wait and see' at this point imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:30:30 AM

Good games this weekend. Leicester City vs Man City is going to be a good game to watch. I think it will probably end up as draw or Man City win. Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspurs is probably going to end up a low scoring affair like last year. So under 2.5 goals might be a decent bet.

Without Aguero and Fernandinho, and considering what happened last weekend could be a big blow in their confidence, I totally agree with your preditctions.  Not just in the draw result but with the under 2.5 goals as well.  Maybe it's the reason why Pep made a lot of changes during the match vs Celtic.  He needed to rest most of his players and give them time to reflect and move on from that embarassing incident with Chelsea.

Dont underestimate pep. It might seems that he is quite fragile right now without two of his players however he is a mastermind and his strategy will make up for the lose of both aguero and fernandinho, besides that there are still alot of players that could replace them even that it might not be as good as them
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:45:48 AM

I'm not expect that they will win, Just read my last words. The best result for them is a DRAW.
Or I can say the realistic result for them is not win, but a draw.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:49:05 AM

I'm not expect that they will win, Just read my last words. The best result for them is a DRAW.
Or I can say the realistic result for them is not win, but a draw.
i think this game will either ends with a draw or under 2.5 goals Tottenham are in a better shape then Man united but that cannot stop united from winning as they have the players can do everything and with little bit of luck they can pull it off i have been watching some games of them and they always dominating the match but they get unlucky and drop points
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:49:56 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!

My 1st bet for this week will be match between Watford FC v Everton FC

Starting date and time: 10/12/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/watford-fc-v-everton-fc/event/9600039?ref=tipster1

Match: Watford FC v Everton FC
Betting option: Both teams to score - YES
Odd: 1.80
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.027 (27.00mbtc)

Proof:

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:50:21 PM

Please, don't spam the thread if you don't really know what's going on.  If you're really following the EPL it's obvious Mourinho is now going for a top 4 finish in the league right now.  And even then, if he finishes 4th, he's not straight in the CL.  According to UEFA's new league rankings among European leagues, the EPL is only at 3rd now, so only the top three teams qualify in the CL.  The 4th place finisher will have to play at the final stage of the qualifications.

Man United's chances for glory are the Europa League, which I feel became Mourinho's priority second to finishing 3rd - 4th in the league since they can get them a qualification to the CL next year.  The League Cup also became a higher priority since there's a good chance they'll meet Liverpool in the final.  The FA Cup is a 'wait and see' at this point imho.

Winning the Europa league will automatically qualify for the next season UEFA Champions League, doing so can kicking out the last qualify spot in the domestic league. So chasing the top 4 spot will be unnecessary, even if they want to, there aren't any hope left because Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City are obviously won't going down. The best Mourinho can do is winning the Europa league and EFL Cup, that will at least keep his job safe. Sacrifices the BPL, winning the Europa league and get the UCL ticket, it's equally the same.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:57:58 PM

Mourinho will probably get sacked if he doesn't deliver a respectable ranking on the leaderboard for Manchester United this season. I don't think he cares much about the Europa League competition. United have a lot of troubles in the Premier League and if Mourinho continues to lose points the club chairmen will give him the boot very soon.

kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:14:06 PM

Mourinho will probably get sacked if he doesn't deliver a respectable ranking on the leaderboard for Manchester United this season. I don't think he cares much about the Europa League competition. United have a lot of troubles in the Premier League and if Mourinho continues to lose points the club chairmen will give him the boot very soon.

And the question if he get sacked is, Who will replace him? difficult to now look for a coach who has enough experience and are unemployed, because if remembered, almost all elite coaches own a club each. And I think the best way is to give an opportunity for Ryan Giggs to finish this season.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:36:14 PM

Lol.  Yeah, ok...  Like how soon do you think he'll be given the sack?  Please enlighten us on your perspective of the whole matter.

And the question if he get sacked is, Who will replace him? difficult to now look for a coach who has enough experience and are unemployed, because if remembered, almost all elite coaches own a club each. And I think the best way is to give an opportunity for Ryan Giggs to finish this season.

That's a very ridiculous suggestion, but you're entitled to your opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:49:38 PM

Everything is possible at  Zorya vs Manchester United. I hate predict the matches like hard that one.

This does not belong here but in the Eurpoa league thread.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:21:16 PM

after i've watched everton game last weekend, i've lost my hopes on man united Cry

Well mate, Everton just scored a penalty goal in that game, which Man United should won the game if Fellaini didnt ruin it. I have to say that Man United had bad luck there. But if you hope them to win Premier League, then you should realize that their chance is almost zero since few weeks ago.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:59:47 AM

Either that manchester united will force ryan giggs to take the position or that they will seek for another replacement however there are some rumours spreading that the board management has seek audience with fabio capello just as a precautions if mourinho cant give them any tropht this season
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:06:39 AM

My 2nd bet for this week will be match between Leicester City v Manchester City

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/leicester-city-v-manchester-city/event/9600029?ref=tipster1

Match: Leicester City v Manchester City
Betting option: Away win
Odd: 1.69
Return: 0.025 (25.35mbtc)

Proof:

Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

Either that manchester united will force ryan giggs to take the position or that they will seek for another replacement however there are some rumours spreading that the board management has seek audience with fabio capello just as a precautions if mourinho cant give them any tropht this season
I think it's just rumors, I am still confident Mourinho will retain management although no trophy. We all know, when the club dealt with mourinho always gets the spotlight news, it is very advantageous from a financial side, so that the value and selling the costumes.
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:41:48 AM

About Brighton and Leeds  after 3 successive full houses against recent Premier League teams, Norwich, Villa and Fulham Brighton now face perennial Championship team Leeds United in a ground that may not be full for a game where both teams are chasing for promotion and there is a train strike and railway disruption. Extra "park 'n ride" car parks have been provided. Friday night game on TV.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:21:51 AM

I think it's just rumors, I am still confident Mourinho will retain management although no trophy. We all know, when the club dealt with mourinho always gets the spotlight news, it is very advantageous from a financial side, so that the value and selling the costumes.

Guys not a chance mourinho goes anytime soon.  1.)united aren't playing that bad they have mostly been unlucky.  2.)zlatan loves mourinho and united need zlatan probably more than any other player right now.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:32:32 AM

My 1st bet for this week will be match between Watford FC v Everton FC

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/watford-fc-v-everton-fc/event/9600039?ref=tipster1

Match: Watford FC v Everton FC
Betting option: Both teams to score - YES
Odd: 1.80
Return: 0.027 (27.00mbtc)

Proof:

watford have an impressive statistics play against everton in last 20-30 years i guess ,
both teams may scored i agree , but i will feel confident for draw no bet on watford ,
also there is another interesting match between leicester and manchester city ,
i want to bet for manchester city moneyline but a little bit doubt as there is no aguero Sad , over 2.5 goals may give me more confidence to bet.
Pages: « 1 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: