Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:12:24 PM

unfortunately yes it does true that people expectation is too high to every manchester united coaches and bad mistakes for mourinho this season is he has spend too much money to buy unsuitable players and actually i don't know what happened to this team because currently they already have the players with good talented but my question is why those players still playing bad

They need more motivation to win the game and they did have the motivation in the europa league just that I dont really understand why they cant score against west ham. Moreover if they didnt slack off at the start of the game they wouldnt be conceded just few minutes after the game started

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:36:08 PM

unfortunately yes it does true that people expectation is too high to every manchester united coaches and bad mistakes for mourinho this season is he has spend too much money to buy unsuitable players and actually i don't know what happened to this team because currently they already have the players with good talented but my question is why those players still playing bad

They need more motivation to win the game and they did have the motivation in the europa league just that I dont really understand why they cant score against west ham. Moreover if they didnt slack off at the start of the game they wouldn't be conceded just few minutes after the game started

I think the man United players was disturbed when west ham player scored the first goal in the 2nd minute of the game. So they took some time to come out from that shock. But I have expected at least 1 goal from Man United in the second half, and This is the completely unbelievable result we had yesterday. Well done West Ham you deserve this Draw match.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:29:15 PM

Very poor Manchester United failed to win at home ground even they have very expensive players but that is fishy a unstable side West Ham got succeed to save this match, I though they will play offensive and will get to take early lead there but West Ham with early goal made me surprised there.

manchester united very bad performance again
play in home only batle west ham can't win, i think is end to manchester united win EPL
only rank europa league can realistic target,

Manchester United Last four premier league home games :
1-1 Stoke City
O-O Burnley
1-1 Arsenal
1-1 West Ham

one game against arsenal is a normal result as a wonderful run by arsenal this season. But the other 3, I can't believ it happend to Manchester United.
Yes dont know whats the problem with manchester united,bad luck or lack of form.Failing to win a single game against the likes of Stoke city and west ham,we all expect the manchester united to win,but some how they are not able to score much goals to make that difference.
Omura

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:37:34 PM

The keeper for West Ham played very well, man of the match in my opinion... on another day, I think Man U would have won comfortably

Also, news that Coutinho is out for only 6 weeks, which is good for Liverpool

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:45:32 PM

They need more motivation to win the game and they did have the motivation in the europa league just that I dont really understand why they cant score against west ham. Moreover if they didnt slack off at the start of the game they wouldn't be conceded just few minutes after the game started

I think the man United players was disturbed when west ham player scored the first goal in the 2nd minute of the game. So they took some time to come out from that shock. But I have expected at least 1 goal from Man United in the second half, and This is the completely unbelievable result we had yesterday. Well done West Ham you deserve this Draw match.

Perhaps or that they are pressured with the fact that they have won the game in europa league then most of the fans will of course have high expectation for them. I do have my high expectation for them indeed too bad they keep on dissapointing me whenever I put my hope for them in the league games
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:06:52 AM

What United needs is another big target man that would complement Rashford, Lingard, Mata and Pogba.  If Giroud is 5 years younger I think he would do well in Man United's current system imo.  I mean Ibra is good but sometimes players have their off days.  Some even could last for a whole season, so it would be practical to have a super sub for him.  Where is Dzeko these days and how old is he?  He could be it.
The latest match against West Ham just proving us that Man United cant play as good as when Carrick playing. About Zlatan, I completely agree with you. Zlatan played well so far, but in other side, he often wasted some good chances to score. Dzeko is really a great choice if Man United could bring him back to Premier League. He scored many goals in both Serie A and Europa League with AS Roma. But to be a super sub for Zlatan, Man United should sign young and fast player like Chicharito.

Lol!  Welcome back Chicharito!  Cheesy

It would be funny if he's acquired by Man United again.  I think Chicharito would be happy to go back.  He was loyal and he loved being in the club.  There was a season where he was the highest goal scorer in the EPL.  I think it was 2010 - 2011 season when Rooney was injured or something.  I wonder why he wasn't used as a starter after that season.  It's probably politics since everyone wanted Rooney back and Ferguson also probably has his hands tied in the whole thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:18:51 AM

What United needs is another big target man that would complement Rashford, Lingard, Mata and Pogba.  If Giroud is 5 years younger I think he would do well in Man United's current system imo.  I mean Ibra is good but sometimes players have their off days.  Some even could last for a whole season, so it would be practical to have a super sub for him.  Where is Dzeko these days and how old is he?  He could be it.
The latest match against West Ham just proving us that Man United cant play as good as when Carrick playing. About Zlatan, I completely agree with you. Zlatan played well so far, but in other side, he often wasted some good chances to score. Dzeko is really a great choice if Man United could bring him back to Premier League. He scored many goals in both Serie A and Europa League with AS Roma. But to be a super sub for Zlatan, Man United should sign young and fast player like Chicharito.
zlatan doing well enough so far , united just need to make a rotation in the team.
there is memphis depay and anthony martial that not yet explored their talent, by giving them more chance they will developed.
and about dzeko i guess he is the worst goal waster , just watch him play at as roma you will figure it out.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:14:21 AM

What United needs is another big target man that would complement Rashford, Lingard, Mata and Pogba.  If Giroud is 5 years younger I think he would do well in Man United's current system imo.  I mean Ibra is good but sometimes players have their off days.  Some even could last for a whole season, so it would be practical to have a super sub for him.  Where is Dzeko these days and how old is he?  He could be it.
zlatan doing well enough so far , united just need to make a rotation in the team.
there is memphis depay and anthony martial that not yet explored their talent, by giving them more chance they will developed.
and about dzeko i guess he is the worst goal waster , just watch him play at as roma you will figure it out.

He was really good at Man City under the management of Mancini.  I just checked the top goal scorers at the Serie A.  Yup, Dzeko is the top scorer right now.  That really shows that he has some talent.  He may waste some chances, but he really positions himself well in the box.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:31:59 AM

He was really good at Man City under the management of Mancini.  I just checked the top goal scorers at the Serie A.  Yup, Dzeko is the top scorer right now.  That really shows that he has some talent.  He may waste some chances, but he really positions himself well in the box.

You are overrating him, it is MlS league and we know how bad the other player is in that league so I dont really think he is a great player even with being the top goalscorer. If he cant show some nice skill on the pitch and be the best player of the season then he should be conaidered as quite lame
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:48:21 AM

EFL Cup:  Quarter finals
Hull City vs Newcastle United at the moment New Castle United is in good shape and I am pretty they will manage to qualify to next round, I think to qualify Newcastle United will be good pick, Hull City is not into stable form than it will be hard for them to hold this match.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:59:00 AM

Very poor Manchester United failed to win at home ground even they have very expensive players but that is fishy a unstable side West Ham got succeed to save this match, I though they will play offensive and will get to take early lead there but West Ham with early goal made me surprised there.
expensive players do not guarantee to bring a team to be better. if you want to play a team that develops better then that needs to be repaired is mental, trust and cohesiveness within the team.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:57:15 AM

Hull City vs Newcastle United at the moment New Castle United is in good shape and I am pretty they will manage to qualify to next round, I think to qualify Newcastle United will be good pick, Hull City is not into stable form than it will be hard for them to hold this match.
I predict that Newcastle will win in this match, not problem this match will play in Hull City home ground. Newcastle is more attractive and stable than hull city. Go go Newcastle..

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:13:43 AM

I also quite sure about Newcastle United they will beat Hull City into that important match, at the moment Newcastle United is in superb momentum and they are just destroying their opponent so that is not matter whether they will play at home ground or not surely will go winning this clash.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:15:19 AM

this gonna be a tough match , hull city are one of the weakest team in premier league and newcastle the strongest team in championship league. the last performance of hull city really not good at all , but newcastle just suffering a lost at home to blackburn rovers too. really hard to pick which one , ,my prediction both teams will not score.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:47:13 AM

Hull City - Newcastle United also I will take this match to make my bet. Hull City didn't show impressive game at home so far whereas Newcastle United everywhere is keep dominating. Odds are very good @2.18 moneyline and I am going to focus fully on this match as it is easy money.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:05:46 AM

Liverpool will play against Leeds but odds are not so high for them I think -1.5 is still one of best option from point of view, I think at home ground Liverpool will win this match for sure but -1.5 would be risky as like they are playing little slow at the moment but it would be fun to take risk on them.
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:51:29 AM

Can't waiting for super big match this week: Manchester City Vs Chelsea. Conte will drag Guardiola Man City where he wants to.  Will be tight but that will mean more power to Conte.  I say it will be a tight Chelsea win.  This is one of the biggest test Guardiola will have, same level as vs AM in this CL final.  That is the difference of Premier League you have these test from a some opponents not only in Champions League after last 16.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:48:22 AM

even Newcastle currently playing at championship league but their performance such as EPL team and each week always have good results even now against Hull City and playing away i think good results from them still resuming and Newcastle will be the winner of this match and Newcastle ML had the odds @2.18

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:58:43 PM

Keep hearing Pep will make City amazing, but its exactly the same level as they always been if they win, it will be because of home advantage and having the best players which they always did for the past 5 years City beat Chelsea before pep, yet I'm sure if they beat them again you will make it all about him. I hope Chelsea not too long lead in bpl and back to Liverpool again.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

even Newcastle currently playing at championship league but their performance such as EPL team and each week always have good results even now against Hull City and playing away i think good results from them still resuming and Newcastle will be the winner of this match and Newcastle ML had the odds @2.18

Newcastle play so good this season in championship because their player is more complete than the other rivals and they have a really good manager with a lot of experience Rafa Benitez. And in EFL Cup now against hull, I'm sure they will win the match.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: