Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

I did not expect Arsenal to be FA Cup champions, but besides that their struggle over on the pitch is indeed worth it to get that achievement, and maybe this is a moment to rise in next season for them.
most Arsenal fans always be expect the rise of moment for them almost for every season but in the fact they always be good in the beginning of season but bad at the end of season and actually Arsenal is big team in europe with good reputation but unfortunately there is no champion league trophy during their participated on that competition
that was the price that Arsenal payed for not keeping their most talented players as they sold most of them.to Barcelona or the rest of their Premier league rivals and from what it looks to be Arsene Wenger will be staying with the gunners for atleast two more seasons after he managed to save this disastrous season with the FA cup i hope that they follow Manchester United path and aim to win the Europa League next season to get an European title added to their Trophy cabinet on paper they can achieve this easily if they can keep most of players in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:30:35 PM

I did not expect Arsenal to be FA Cup champions, but besides that their struggle over on the pitch is indeed worth it to get that achievement, and maybe this is a moment to rise in next season for them.
most Arsenal fans always be expect the rise of moment for them almost for every season but in the fact they always be good in the beginning of season but bad at the end of season and actually Arsenal is big team in europe with good reputation but unfortunately there is no champion league trophy during their participated on that competition
that was the price that Arsenal payed for not keeping their most talented players as they sold most of them.to Barcelona or the rest of their Premier league rivals and from what it looks to be Arsene Wenger will be staying with the gunners for atleast two more seasons after he managed to save this disastrous season with the FA cup i hope that they follow Manchester United path and aim to win the Europa League next season to get an European title added to their Trophy cabinet on paper they can achieve this easily if they can keep most of players in.
When it will be normal to sell their players and stay with their own interests. It seems to me that this is a very bad move and often the team loses a lot than it gets under such circumstances.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:21:41 PM

Huddersfield wins the final playoffs against reading after the penalty kick.
Huddersfield returns after 45 years in the Premier League!

Brighton and Newcastle are the other two teams promoted in the Premier League

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
DIA7

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:57:14 AM

Huddersfield wins the final playoffs against reading after the penalty kick.
Huddersfield returns after 45 years in the Premier League!

Brighton and Newcastle are the other two teams promoted in the Premier League
yeah congratulations for Huddersfield as they won the playoffs and I'm kinda glad they did. Definitely did not want another season of Reading because it is boring to see them get finally to PL then they jump back to Championship in the next season.
While in Crystal Palace Sam allardyce quits and most likely to be retiring and i think Ranieri could be the possible replacement for him and with Ranieri on Palace bench they could go places because they got some talented players in their ranks and was bit surprised that they played on avoiding relegation at the end of the season. 
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:20:09 AM

Playing in the Europa league is way harder and tougher than playing in the champions league, Arsenal are going to find it very tough there, I wish there were not in any European competition, that would have helped them dominate the Premier League next season.
Premier League is the league with the busiest schedule and busy, just imagine for a season there are some tournaments that must be a team to follow in addition to the Premier League. Namely EFL, FA Cup, and others.
Not to mention if a team plays at UCL or UEL, they are required to play 3 times a week and this makes a coach have to rack his brain because after all, they have to earn point by point in any game to get the title and achievements in that season. So, no wonder a lot of teams from the Premier League who competed at UCL always get defeat before getting to the final game.
It seems arsenal will have trouble bringing in some new players because they only play in european league cup. I also heard that alexis sanchez and ozil will leave from arsenal.

My only greatest hope for Arsenal is I hope Wenger stays.  Cheesy  I keep seeing Arsenal players saying that they support him and that he should stay on as manager.  I think those same players will be looking to transfer to another club if Wenger does sign that two year extension.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:33:14 AM

Playing in the Europa league is way harder and tougher than playing in the champions league, Arsenal are going to find it very tough there, I wish there were not in any European competition, that would have helped them dominate the Premier League next season.
Premier League is the league with the busiest schedule and busy, just imagine for a season there are some tournaments that must be a team to follow in addition to the Premier League. Namely EFL, FA Cup, and others.
Not to mention if a team plays at UCL or UEL, they are required to play 3 times a week and this makes a coach have to rack his brain because after all, they have to earn point by point in any game to get the title and achievements in that season. So, no wonder a lot of teams from the Premier League who competed at UCL always get defeat before getting to the final game.
It seems arsenal will have trouble bringing in some new players because they only play in european league cup. I also heard that alexis sanchez and ozil will leave from arsenal.

My only greatest hope for Arsenal is I hope Wenger stays.  Cheesy  I keep seeing Arsenal players saying that they support him and that he should stay on as manager.  I think those same players will be looking to transfer to another club if Wenger does sign that two year extension.

Sanchez and Ozil should try and stay so that they can emulate Manchester United success, it's going to be hard for them to qualify for the champions league so I believe that the route from the Europa League will be the best option for Wenger.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:51:54 AM

A dull game ending with a lottery of a penalty shootout. It was down to which team could hold their nerve the longest.

I am glad for Wagner and Huddersfield Town and look forward to watching them in the PL next season. Norwich never did much for me in their previous premier league seasons.

It’s remarkable that they were promoted with a minus goal difference and didn’t score a goal in the play-offs (Wednesday scored an OG).
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

It is very difficult for people to accept change. Arsene Wenger has been at the helm for over twenty years and I personally think it will be healthy for him to leave now. He has applied to his tactics and he has had good moments and bad moments. I don't think there is anything new that he bring on board as of now. Arsenal needs new blood and new tactics to rejuvenate and be relevant in the EPL and UEFA. I love Wenger, but I think he needs to make a change and move on. If he still wants to stay at Arsenal, I think he can serve in a different capacity other than being the manager.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

A dull game ending with a lottery of a penalty shootout. It was down to which team could hold their nerve the longest.

There is so much on the line for the winner. I saw a report saying its worth 270 mil for a chance to play in the prem.  0 - 0 after 90 mins is always a good bet in final games.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
OVOBTC

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

The EPL came to a predictable end, the most shocking is Arsenal not going to CPL next year and Sunderland Finally moving away to first league after persisting in the just-above those going down each year in these previous 3-4 years.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:24:05 PM

It is very difficult for people to accept change. Arsene Wenger has been at the helm for over twenty years and I personally think it will be healthy for him to leave now. He has applied to his tactics and he has had good moments and bad moments. I don't think there is anything new that he bring on board as of now. Arsenal needs new blood and new tactics to rejuvenate and be relevant in the EPL and UEFA. I love Wenger, but I think he needs to make a change and move on. If he still wants to stay at Arsenal, I think he can serve in a different capacity other than being the manager.

Amazing, it's official Wenger has been renewed for another 2 years!
Many Arsenal fans are tired of him, maybe it was better to change this year especially after failing to qualify for the next champion's league.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:36:50 PM

Many Arsenal fans are tired of him, maybe it was better to change this year especially after failing to qualify for the next champion's league.

They already announced it ? i saw their twitter and there's nothing. I only hear they already agree on terms but haven't signed yet. If arsenal want to sack wenger, i hear Borussia Dortmund just fired their manager Thomas Tuchel and i believed he's good enough for arsenal.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

When it will be normal to sell their players and stay with their own interests. It seems to me that this is a very bad move and often the team loses a lot than it gets under such circumstances.
The question is whether it's good for Arsenal that Wenger will stay for another season. Correct me if I'm wrong but they actually haven't won anything important under his guidance in like ten years or so I guess. When he first came to the team, he made a great change and they won the league, the cup and were even in european cups finals, while now they haven't got any international trophy nor the premier league title for a long time. Maybe it's finally time for a change. I don't know why they haven't sacked him already. Maybe Arsenal isn't aiming to be top club? But they surely have the possibilities to be one. Many other coaches get fired after one season of being not so good and he is being mediocre for a decade.

Huddersfield have been promoted to the English Premier League after a 4-3 win over Reading in the penalty shootout. Congrats to them though I would have preferred Reading rather.
I haven't been keeping up with the Championship, is Huddersfield capable of doing any significant change in Premier League or are they just going to give easy points to all the teams out there? Any chance of seeing Leicester-like win again?
DIA7

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:14:44 PM

They already announced it ? i saw their twitter and there's nothing. I only hear they already agree on terms but haven't signed yet. If arsenal want to sack wenger, i hear Borussia Dortmund just fired their manager Thomas Tuchel and i believed he's good enough for arsenal.
yeah i did expect that feom Arsenal after the FA cup win Wenger was like at the top of it with his declaration like he already knew that if he got the FA Cup he would Automatically get a renew and that is the difference between Arsenal and United because after LVG failed to reach CL they let him continue with the rest of the season and then sacked him same thing Dortmund done with Tuchel know with Arsenal renewal for Wenger Tuchel have two destination stay in Germany with Bayer Leverkusen or go to Leicester city in England both teams have only league game to worry about and it will be interesting to see what he can offer for any of those teams.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

Do you guys know,i ve been reading that BBC posted Arsenal extended contract with Wenger for next two years,going to check Guardian

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:16:06 PM

Do you guys know,i ve been reading that BBC posted Arsenal extended contract with Wenger for next two years,going to check Guardian

The news is actually true, he has extended for two more years which I think is the best decision by the board, it's always hard to replace a manager that has served for such a long period of time.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:39:26 AM

After Arsenal get one trophy in this season I think Wenger is still worthy to be at Arsenal, and maybe Wenger has found a solution how to get the achievements for Arsenal next season. We pray for it
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

i did read it on my local news that this is true that Wenger has get extended contract again but i wondering that Arsenal failed to reach champion league zone but why the owner still expect more for him and in my predictions next season would not so different that Arsenal would not be the champion of EPL and probably the highest achievement only top 4 it self
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9525

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:29:00 AM

Yep it is true. As a Liverpool fan 2 more years for Wenger at Arsenal is great news Grin
Here's to more years of underachievement at Arsenal.

I raise a glass to you Arsene.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

i think after receive extended contract, arsene wanger need buy star plyer
need stiker ,goal keeper , center back is good quality can compete to win EPL
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: