Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:42:26 AM

after good achievement on the debut season on EPL Chelsea has decide to extended Conte Contract for 2 years and he was so glad about that because his achievement supporting by Chelsea fans and he said next destination would be champion league that he wish Chelsea could playing better on that competition

This is how the new Chelsea of Conte could play with Morata:

343 Courtois-Cahill-David Luiz-Rudiger  Moses-Kante-Babayoko-Alonso  Pedro-Morata-Hazard

I think it's a good team even though Diego Costa has always scored many more goals than Morata
Chelsea were wise to bring Morata because he is good team player and that what they need him to be becaise they already have a natural goalscorer and that is Hazard woth both at front added by pedro or William we will be seeing lore goals come from them and i know that Costa scored more goals but Costa ôs not a team player like Morata also I'm sure that Costa played more minutes then him with thebproblels that he have with Conte don't think that he will be much help next season even if he stayed with the blues .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:11:00 AM

after good achievement on the debut season on EPL Chelsea has decide to extended Conte Contract for 2 years and he was so glad about that because his achievement supporting by Chelsea fans and he said next destination would be champion league that he wish Chelsea could playing better on that competition

Well, Conte deserve it though, he success bring Chelsea to win Premier League last season. But it's more tough for Conte in the next season premier league, many teams fix theirself and buying many star players too.

Is Ibrahimovic fix not play on Man United again ? Because i read a news that wants to play more again in Man United.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:16:19 AM

Neymar is uncomfortable in Al Barsa !!
I do not know how the press defines the player's feelings
Neymar may be uncomfortable in Barcelona, but I'm not sure if Neymar will join one of the premier league clubs. The club most likely to get neymar services is PSG, so should the news neymar discomfort in Barcelona should not be here.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

what?? I heard about if chelsea has agreed with madrid for morata transfer. Very easy to transfer morata to chealsea. its not like deals with manchester united. What's wrong with madrid? i mean whats going on with perez? real madrid president. i think he is jealous with manchester united

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:04:12 AM

I like Costa as a player, but he seems like an incendiary character and it seems like him and Conte haven't seen eye to eye. Morata is a good player who can only improve, and has the attributes for British football.
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:11:23 AM

I'm not sure if Morata is the best and final choice for Chelsea. I mean he's good and all but I think Chelsea with it's aims to defend League title and maybe regain their place at European tournaments, especially Champions League, they need a really good top class striker. They've been struggling with this position for some time. Even this season, Diego Costa as a main striker got 20 goals, while Eden Hazard as a winger or actually midfielder got 16. They need someone solid for this role and with Chelsea's budget they could easily go and make unrefusable offer for best strikers in the world.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414

= jasad =

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

I'm not sure if Morata is the best and final choice for Chelsea. I mean he's good and all but I think Chelsea with it's aims to defend League title and maybe regain their place at European tournaments, especially Champions League, they need a really good top class striker. They've been struggling with this position for some time. Even this season, Diego Costa as a main striker got 20 goals, while Eden Hazard as a winger or actually midfielder got 16. They need someone solid for this role and with Chelsea's budget they could easily go and make unrefusable offer for best strikers in the world.
And I think Alvaro Morata is the right choice for Chelsea. Morata is one of the world class strikers, but unfortunately Morata is a world-class striker who lacks playing time at his club. He can compete with Benzema in goal numbers while Morata plays fewer than Benzema. If Chelsea uses Morata's talent as much as possible, Morata will be one of the best strikers in the Premier League.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

And I think Alvaro Morata is the right choice for Chelsea. Morata is one of the world class strikers, but unfortunately Morata is a world-class striker who lacks playing time at his club. He can compete with Benzema in goal numbers while Morata plays fewer than Benzema. If Chelsea uses Morata's talent as much as possible, Morata will be one of the best strikers in the Premier League.
after joining Alvaro Morata with the title holder of English football, he will get more chance to play as a starter. hopefully, he will give better feedback and able to prove the worth of 80 million euro. I think Morata is the future best striker in the world, Real Madrid will realize and suffer after losing him. Zidane has made a bad choice keeping Benzema.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

after joining Alvaro Morata with the title holder of English football, he will get more chance to play as a starter. hopefully, he will give better feedback and able to prove the worth of 80 million euro. I think Morata is the future best striker in the world, Real Madrid will realize and suffer after losing him. Zidane has made a bad choice keeping Benzema.
yeah Real Madrid surely made a mistake this time how they allowed this to happend it's clearly known that Morata is miles better then benzema
Benzema is the luckiest player in Real Madrid how many times they sad that he will be sold in the middle of the season but at the end he improves a little bit and then they decide to keep him But i think it would have been better if they cashed him  this season that willmake Morata want to stay unless Real Madrid have a much bigger plans it's possible they are looking to get Lewa from Bayern as it was mentioned before that he is not happy at Munich and his relationship with Ancelotti is not at it's best
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

yeah Real Madrid surely made a mistake this time how they allowed this to happend it's clearly known that Morata is miles better then benzema
Benzema is the luckiest player in Real Madrid how many times they sad that he will be sold in the middle of the season but at the end he improves a little bit and then they decide to keep him But i think it would have been better if they cashed him  this season that willmake Morata want to stay unless Real Madrid have a much bigger plans it's possible they are looking to get Lewa from Bayern as it was mentioned before that he is not happy at Munich and his relationship with Ancelotti is not at it's best
Real Madrid won the last 2 champion's league without the help of Morata and has now sold it for 80M (for me it's an exaggerated evaluation).
It seems to me a good deal for a secondary player. Benzema is the president's pupil but is also a reliable striker.
Conte already knows Morata and will know how to make the best of it.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:34:58 PM

The super sub Javier Hernandez is back into the EPL and will be joining West Ham soon. He has confirmed it and so has the sources close to the club. It would be nice to see him againas he was very under appreciated during his time at Man Utd. I'm talking with respect to the playing time. Hopefully we get to see his start games and not just be the sub.

revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:43:41 PM

Mourinho said.
"It was not a surprise to me, maybe it is a surprise to people who have a sense of enmity between us,"
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

The super sub Javier Hernandez is back into the EPL and will be joining West Ham soon. He has confirmed it and so has the sources close to the club. It would be nice to see him againas he was very under appreciated during his time at Man Utd. I'm talking with respect to the playing time. Hopefully we get to see his start games and not just be the sub.

He is not really going to fit with west ham playing style. Unless there is a drastic change in west ham's strategy then he wont be in the starting lineup because most of the time, west ham always use aerial strategy and hernandez is never good in that. So you can conclude that most likely he will ended as a sub again
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:19:28 AM

For how much?  I would have preferred to see him move to a club with a bit more history like Newcastle United or maybe even Everton.  At the former, Rafa Benitez needs more quality in his squad if he intends to bring Newcastle at the top half and get them to stay there consistently every year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

For how much?  I would have preferred to see him move to a club with a bit more history like Newcastle United or maybe even Everton.  At the former, Rafa Benitez needs more quality in his squad if he intends to bring Newcastle at the top half and get them to stay there consistently every year.

That if only rafa could do it, we know that rafa has no experience in doing such thing and he is lack of leadership compared with other coach. Even  when he was coaching real madrid, he made a very bad result. If he made bad result with real madrid imagine how bad could he be with newcastle's squad?
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:01:33 AM

That if only rafa could do it, we know that rafa has no experience in doing such thing and he is lack of leadership compared with other coach. Even  when he was coaching real madrid, he made a very bad result. If he made bad result with real madrid imagine how bad could he be with newcastle's squad?

So far a very disappointing transfermarket session for Newcastle.
Rafa Benitez stayed at Newcastle thinking he could have so much money for very strong players and instead has a team that only needs to save this year. Newcastle is about to buy Jacob Murphy (Norwich), Florian Lejeune and Christian Atsu ... good players but not top players

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:29:48 AM

So far a very disappointing transfermarket session for Newcastle.
Rafa Benitez stayed at Newcastle thinking he could have so much money for very strong players and instead has a team that only needs to save this year. Newcastle is about to buy Jacob Murphy (Norwich), Florian Lejeune and Christian Atsu ... good players but not top players

Whatever it is, I'm sure Rafael Benitez will keep Newcastle from returning relegation. When Newcastle are in a bad season and will be relegated, Rafa comes. Although not saving Newcastle from relegation, Newcastle's performance soared better after Rafa handled Newcastle. With full season, he can surely keep Newcastle in the Premier League.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:19:31 AM

Transfer news update. iam hear about Javier "Chicarito" Hernandez ( ex Man united player ) has been agrees to join West ham united. its a good news for premier league. another best player coming to premier league

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:21:51 AM

Transfer news update. iam hear about Javier "Chicarito" Hernandez ( ex Man united player ) has been agrees to join West ham united. its a good news for premier league. another best player coming to premier league

indeed , but if i see chicarito always not consistent every game with M.U
i wish he can better with west ham united.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:50:11 AM

Getting the super sub back to Manchester United would have been a great idea, we could have really used his services as a super sub as long as he was okay with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: