Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 [1049] 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:22:13 PM

It will existing to see Arsenal FC next season with current trade. Arsene Wenger will have a lot choice with his olayer and more easy to keep Ozil and Sanchez in club.. Bravo!

New 2 players coming in, Sead Kolasinac and also Lacazette. There is no change in midfield, then what makes you think that Arsene Wenger has many options? No major changes have taken place this summer, so it's only natural that I think Arsenal will not be so different from last season.
Hmm.. I think arsen wenger will not recruiting more players. He said that will only recruiting  2 players only. And I think the arsenal team is great team for the next season
If Arsene Wenger refuses to sign more players for his side, am sure he will not be able to break into the top four anytime soon, it's a good idea for not letting Alexis Sanchez leave, he is their best player in the team. Letting his go will be a grave mistake even though he wants to go he shouldn't be allowed to go.

Yeah i agree with you. Its can be a big mistake for arsene wenger if alexis sanchez leave the arsenal team. I think alexis sanchez is more important player and most infuential player for arsenal team in last season.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

It will existing to see Arsenal FC next season with current trade. Arsene Wenger will have a lot choice with his olayer and more easy to keep Ozil and Sanchez in club.. Bravo!

New 2 players coming in, Sead Kolasinac and also Lacazette. There is no change in midfield, then what makes you think that Arsene Wenger has many options? No major changes have taken place this summer, so it's only natural that I think Arsenal will not be so different from last season.
Hmm.. I think arsen wenger will not recruiting more players. He said that will only recruiting  2 players only. And I think the arsenal team is great team for the next season
If Arsene Wenger refuses to sign more players for his side, am sure he will not be able to break into the top four anytime soon, it's a good idea for not letting Alexis Sanchez leave, he is their best player in the team. Letting his go will be a grave mistake even though he wants to go he shouldn't be allowed to go.
it would have been exiting to see Alexis staying that would boosted their chances of challenging for the EPL title and being a heavy favorite for winning the Europa League but with the last news for him don't think that they will keep him they will try to get some for him and with that they may get the funds for a player at that position adding good upgrades already at Left Back and Striker should be enough to survive for top 10 but they're still need to find another winger to play opposite of Alexis replacement although it doesn't look like Monaco will sell Lemar because they sold enough players so two more wingers may het them back to competetion. Aldo i expect to see Monreal or Debuchy and Jenkinson to be sold too with Giroud.
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:43:17 PM

In the news today that City is looking for an alternative to Otamendi!

Does Otamendi really deserve to go out?
Pep Guardiola is definitely out of his mind asumming the reports are true, Otamendi is one of the best central defenders in the world. His style of play is similar to Manchester United Legend Nemanja Vidic, even if he sells him i dont see how he will be able to replace him.

The big problem that plagued Manchester City's performance last season was defense. And what I see Nikolaz Otamendi is like working alone behind. He is a strong player, but not strong enough to cover the holes that are behind. So selling Otamendi would be a big mistake.
Ottamindi In many cases he was the one to carry the defense when Kompany was out of the team with a successful double record with Company
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

it would have been exiting to see Alexis staying that would boosted their chances of challenging for the EPL title and being a heavy favorite for winning the Europa League but with the last news for him don't think that they will keep him they will try to get some for him and with that they may get the funds for a player at that position adding good upgrades already at Left Back and Striker should be enough to survive for top 10 but they're still need to find another winger to play opposite of Alexis replacement although it doesn't look like Monaco will sell Lemar because they sold enough players so two more wingers may het them back to competetion. Aldo i expect to see Monreal or Debuchy and Jenkinson to be sold too with Giroud.
Arsenal doesn't have the money to spend to get Arsene Wenger the players that he really needs and in this current world of sports, its all about spending money, if you don't spend, you will definitely not be winning any trophies at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:33:11 PM

Chelsea has now officially signed Bakayoko. Maybe now there is a possibility for a Matic going to Manchester United if they are still interested after getting Dier.

Chelsea has also made a bid for Abumeyang and they seem to be far in the negotiations. They need a striker after Costa is out, they have already lost a battle for Lukkaku so maybe they will be focused to get bundesliga's top goal scorer.
If he adapts to the league, he can probably be an upgrade over Matic in the sense that he's almost as solid defensively but much more dangerous going forward.
Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

Chelsea has now officially signed Bakayoko. Maybe now there is a possibility for a Matic going to Manchester United if they are still interested after getting Dier.

Chelsea has also made a bid for Abumeyang and they seem to be far in the negotiations. They need a striker after Costa is out, they have already lost a battle for Lukkaku so maybe they will be focused to get bundesliga's top goal scorer.
If he adapts to the league, he can probably be an upgrade over Matic in the sense that he's almost as solid defensively but much more dangerous going forward.
Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
I think Aubameyang's chances to join AC Milan are bigger than Chelsea. In football today has become a common thing when a player goes back to his old club. So in my opinion, Aubameyang could have gone back to his old club, AC Milan.
DarkIT

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

I think Aubameyang's chances to join AC Milan are bigger than Chelsea. In football today has become a common thing when a player goes back to his old club. So in my opinion, Aubameyang could have gone back to his old club, AC Milan.
Yes, chance abumenyang to ac milan its bigger than chance to chealsea. Old club have a good memory, and also old friend maybe abumeyang missed his old friend in ac milan. Its will be a big deal when ac milan deal with abumenyang

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
It is certainly possible for auba to join milan again, but the rumours recently keep saying that ac milan wants belloti. They already made bid for belloti  and i think the fact that belloti is italian makes it even better for milan. I don't know what striker chelsea will buy but i personally think they can do quite well with batsuashi leading the line.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Chelsea wants either Gonzalo Higuain or Pierre Emerick Aubameyang as their striker after Diego Costa goes back to Athletico  Madrid . The bid for Higuain for £88 million was already rejected. With an amazing form last season the reigning Premier League Champion Chelsea should go for Aubameyang as a top priority striker as they already lost the fight for Romelu Lukaku against Manchester United.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

Aubameyang is a quality player who can adapt with any league and Chelsea is quite strong defensively and should he go  there we shall not need his defensive side of the game. But with new speculations going on about latest signings Aubameyang might sign to join Milan
It is certainly possible for auba to join milan again, but the rumours recently keep saying that ac milan wants belloti. They already made bid for belloti  and i think the fact that belloti is italian makes it even better for milan. I don't know what striker chelsea will buy but i personally think they can do quite well with batsuashi leading the line.
I agree Batshuayi will be a good player and play a good role in Chelsea's main squad next season. But another striker is also needed in order to give competitiveness to Batshuayi so he trained harder to get a position in Chelsea's main team and relieve his sense of comfort as a major player. Aubameyang could be the right choice to give the striker a competitive edge.
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

Chelsea wants either Gonzalo Higuain or Pierre Emerick Aubameyang as their striker after Diego Costa goes back to Athletico  Madrid . The bid for Higuain for £88 million was already rejected. With an amazing form last season the reigning Premier League Champion Chelsea should go for Aubameyang as a top priority striker as they already lost the fight for Romelu Lukaku against Manchester United.

I don't know what is happening but it seems like Chelsea is losing every attempt of getting new striker this window. Bayern got mad when they asked about Lewandowski. They were really close to sign Lukkaku yet Manchester United got him. They made a huge bid for Aubameyang but it doesn't seem like he is interested to join them and will probably choose Milan. They also had Morata in mind but it didn't go far, maybe they didn't try hard. Now Juventus rejects lots of money for Higuain...

Chelsea will face hard time if they don't manage to finally finish any striker's deal. The time is against them and also good strikers list to buy is now shorter. Who can they aim to buy?
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

Everton want England midfielder Theo Walcott to be in the squad during the summer transfer period.
According to reports from Britain, the management of the Tufiz is ready to provide 30 million pounds in order to get the services of the player and strengthen the ranks of the team as best as possible.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:23:19 PM

Everton want England midfielder Theo Walcott to be in the squad during the summer transfer period.
According to reports from Britain, the management of the Tufiz is ready to provide 30 million pounds in order to get the services of the player and strengthen the ranks of the team as best as possible.
I think Arsene Wenger should sell Theo Walcot, he has been deemed surplus to requirement to the team and hasn't been effective for the team at all, 30M pounds is great deal and they should definitely sell.
Kimi80

Activity: 750

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:53:13 PM

last Rumors say that Ozil will be staying at Arsenal maybe he changed his mind over moving out honestly there was not much of talk over him moving out all the fuss was about Sanchez with Him entering the last 12 months of his £140K a week deal. Arsenal haven't received any offers from rival clubs who are willing to meet his wage demands with Arsenal have offered a deal worth £280K a week.
What the point of staying in Arsenal?  Any player with half a brain will just leave a dead club if they have the opportunity. I just can't believe Ozil confirm that he prefer to stay in Arsenal again, super waste of talent. Good luck with that, I guess next season will be another season without Major Trophy for him, maybe he can get at least one more FA Cup, which is not really a big achievement anymore for Arsenal.
Is Arsene Wenger still Arsenals coach? It is some kind of secret love between club and Wenger, so many years as the head coach and so insignificant results, as you said some FA Cup and every year Champion League participation. Not enough. They have potential to do more. He had two great seasons, when he was champion of Premier League with Nwanko Kanu and that finale of CL. But that was long time ago. While other teams are changing coach, players to gain some results, Arsenal stand still and hope for what? Clearly something is not working properly, they need change if they want results to come.
Yeah seems there is a kind of secret love between club and arsene wenger may be because he has given the club much money by selling potential player but in last some year seems arsenal was try to build their team to be a strong team.
Haha. You are absolutely right. I have read about that, Arsenal is only big club that has no debts or credits. Real had in that moment about 800 milion dollars debt in a bank. It is the most important thing but I think that Arsenal fans would like to see some major accomplishment, Premier League champion title for example...
DarkIT

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:30:05 AM

I think Arsene Wenger should sell Theo Walcot, he has been deemed surplus to requirement to the team and hasn't been effective for the team at all, 30M pounds is great deal and they should definitely sell.
yeah i agree with you, Wenger should be selling Theo wallcot, because he is vulnerable injured and old. Arsene Wenger must start preparing young players for the future of the arsenal team.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:34:28 AM

yeah i agree with you, Wenger should be selling Theo wallcot, because he is vulnerable injured and old. Arsene Wenger must start preparing young players for the future of the arsenal team.

I think soon Theo Walcott will end up like Jack Wilshere. Gradually Walcott's services will no longer be needed. In addition to the often injured Walcott, He also has begun to age, his speed is not as reliable as it once was. Obviously Wenger had to find a younger replacement.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

Manchester United still looking for a midfielder to be the Successor of Michael Carrick they eaguer to sign Dier from Tottenham as they have made a final bid £ 60 million after their Initiel bid 45 million pounds was rejected  by the Spurs administration i think the player would like to join the Red Devils as they are strong candidate for the title next season also they more likely to doubble his £70K per week salary but it will be very difficult to get the approval of Spurs after Selling their Right Back to United neighbors and they would like to keep the rest of the squad to continue their season and don't fall behind the competetion
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

Manchester United still looking for a midfielder to be the Successor of Michael Carrick they eaguer to sign Dier from Tottenham as they have made a final bid £ 60 million after their Initiel bid 45 million pounds was rejected  by the Spurs administration i think the player would like to join the Red Devils as they are strong candidate for the title next season also they more likely to doubble his £70K per week salary but it will be very difficult to get the approval of Spurs after Selling their Right Back to United neighbors and they would like to keep the rest of the squad to continue their season and don't fall behind the competetion
Though Eric Dier may want to join Manchester United, its going to happen only if Tottenham decides to sell and if they indeed sell its going to be huge and i seriously dont believe Dier to be worth 60M pounds, he is too unproven to warrant that amount of money in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DarkIT

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

Though Eric Dier may want to join Manchester United, its going to happen only if Tottenham decides to sell and if they indeed sell its going to be huge and i seriously dont believe Dier to be worth 60M pounds, he is too unproven to warrant that amount of money in my opinion.
It will be hard for manchester united make a deal with tottenham, because tottenham want to hold eric dier for next season. But personally dier want to leave tottenham. If salary offer by united bigger than tottenham iam sure that dier will make a deal with united

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9525

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

Dier is not worth 60 million GBP, he's not even that good. Tottenham should take the money & run imo. Can get a much better abroad to replace him for that kind of cash.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 ... 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 [1049] 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: