Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:15:58 PM

Most of you guys here are all talk.  I don't blame you for displaying and at some point, spamming your sigs in the thread, I do it too, but c'mon guys, spend some of that sig campaign money and join us in our little betting for the EPL this season.  It will be fun.

Bitcointalk English Premier League pool bettinghttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931295.0

I think some of the people here will still watch the first round going on and maybe from them will start joining if it feels it's a good tournament like a directbet tipster competition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

The super sub Javier Hernandez is back into the EPL and will be joining West Ham soon. He has confirmed it and so has the sources close to the club. It would be nice to see him againas he was very under appreciated during his time at Man Utd. I'm talking with respect to the playing time. Hopefully we get to see his start games and not just be the sub.
Getting the super sub back to Manchester United would have been a great idea, we could have really used his services as a super sub as long as he was okay with it.
I certainly agree, A third striker after Lukaku and Rashford would be great for Manchester United as they will be competing in a lot of competition next season, As the season progresses, tiredness will set in and a super sub like Javier Hernandez would be needed unless Ibrahimovich will be coming back to the club.
It looks like Manchester United finally found their groove in these power players.
They just destroyed Manchester Ciry as if they were nothing in the Champions Cup just a few days ago.
I stopped watching after they got 3 goals cause you knew it was over.
Most were calling this a friendly since it was a derby and they weren't going to take it seriously.
But they came out to play to show they didn't need the old timers and the injuried players to win a game.
Good for the Reds on finding the right fit for all the talent they have had all along. Wink
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:42:25 PM

The super sub Javier Hernandez is back into the EPL and will be joining West Ham soon. He has confirmed it and so has the sources close to the club. It would be nice to see him againas he was very under appreciated during his time at Man Utd. I'm talking with respect to the playing time. Hopefully we get to see his start games and not just be the sub.
Getting the super sub back to Manchester United would have been a great idea, we could have really used his services as a super sub as long as he was okay with it.
I certainly agree, A third striker after Lukaku and Rashford would be great for Manchester United as they will be competing in a lot of competition next season, As the season progresses, tiredness will set in and a super sub like Javier Hernandez would be needed unless Ibrahimovich will be coming back to the club.
It looks like Manchester United finally found their groove in these power players.
They just destroyed Manchester Ciry as if they were nothing in the Champions Cup just a few days ago.
I stopped watching after they got 3 goals cause you knew it was over.
Most were calling this a friendly since it was a derby and they weren't going to take it seriously.
But they came out to play to show they didn't need the old timers and the injuried players to win a game.
Good for the Reds on finding the right fit for all the talent they have had all along. Wink
You cant take that game seriously. I mean yeah, you can celebrate if you are a United fan but when I saw the City line-up I knew they wherent taking it seriously and fielded a lot of youngsters who have hardly ever seen first team action. Where as United where almost full strength.  Pep was experimenting with the squad to find some players who could be added for squad depth and I think it kinda paid off. United did win but there where some strong performances from City youngsters. Entertaining game on the whole. Kyle Walker looked worth every penny with his debut.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

Most of you guys here are all talk.  I don't blame you for displaying and at some point, spamming your sigs in the thread, I do it too, but c'mon guys, spend some of that sig campaign money and join us in our little betting for the EPL this season.  It will be fun.

Bitcointalk English Premier League pool bettinghttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931295.0

I think some of the people here will still watch the first round going on and maybe from them will start joining if it feels it's a good tournament like a directbet tipster competition.

I have no idea what you just said.  What do you mean by 'first round' and what's this talk of a 'good tournament'?  If you actually visited the thread and if you actually follow football (which I think you really don't), you'd know what we're talking about.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:58:44 PM

after joining Alvaro Morata with Chelsea now this London club gained have to forget the abortive effort of signing Lukaku, the coach has to be satisfied with this squad. but they have to focus on remaining this squad because Real Madrid has a tendency to sign the Belgian star Hazard. today I am really satisfied with the blues performance against their Rival team. they just destroyed Arsenal team. so as a Chelsea fan, I believe that we will again celebrate the winning of the title.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

after joining Alvaro Morata with Chelsea now this London club gained have to forget the abortive effort of signing Lukaku, the coach has to be satisfied with this squad. but they have to focus on remaining this squad because Real Madrid has a tendency to sign the Belgian star Hazard. today I am really satisfied with the blues performance against their Rival team. they just destroyed Arsenal team. so as a Chelsea fan, I believe that we will again celebrate the winning of the title.
Chelsea really wanted Lukaku and they are hurt that Manchester United hijacked their deal for the Belgian super star, because of that they dont have to sell Nemanja Matic to us and they outrageously quoting 50M pounds for the Serbian, i think we should rather go in for Dier for that amount.

ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:05:04 PM

Chelsea really wanted Lukaku and they are hurt that Manchester United hijacked their deal for the Belgian super star, because of that they dont have to sell Nemanja Matic to us and they outrageously quoting 50M pounds for the Serbian, i think we should rather go in for Dier for that amount.

Good luck getting Dier for $50M. Lukaku is a donkey. He was rejected by Chelsea 3 years back. This season Chesea did not even make bid. Lukaku might be more experienced in PL and possess a better goal scoring ratio but he is nowhere near the quality morata. Lukaku would not have been a second or third choice striker in Madrid or Juventus. Morata is reliable when you need him to be. Chelsea don't expect him to score 30 goals per season. They need him to create those chances for Hazard Willian and Pedro.And i am sure he will do that.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:11:56 PM

Good luck getting Dier for $50M. Lukaku is a donkey. He was rejected by Chelsea 3 years back. This season Chesea did not even make bid. Lukaku might be more experienced in PL and possess a better goal scoring ratio but he is nowhere near the quality morata. Lukaku would not have been a second or third choice striker in Madrid or Juventus. Morata is reliable when you need him to be. Chelsea don't expect him to score 30 goals per season. They need him to create those chances for Hazard Willian and Pedro.And i am sure he will do that.
You are clearly in the wrong there, Lukaku asked to leave Chelsea because he wasn't getting lots of playing time and who would have given him a chance when Diego Costa was playing. Before you talk about creating chances,  ask yourself how many chances did he create in all his playing time. They need him to score the goals that Diego Costa was scoring and how many goals did the Trio you mentioned scored all of last season for Chelsea.
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:33:16 AM

Manchester City made a bid for Alexis Sanchez but he is in talks with PSG demanding huge wage for himself. If PSG fails to give him this contract he will most likely join Manchester City. I think for now he is just interested in more money, as he's sure he's worth that sums. Even Arsenal could keep him if they offer him that contract, however is looking for half a million a week from PSG.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:49:47 AM

Manchester City made a bid for Alexis Sanchez but he is in talks with PSG demanding huge wage for himself. If PSG fails to give him this contract he will most likely join Manchester City. I think for now he is just interested in more money, as he's sure he's worth that sums. Even Arsenal could keep him if they offer him that contract, however is looking for half a million a week from PSG.
I think Alexis Sanchez will not leave Arsenal for next season, or Alexis Sanchez will keep playing for Arsenal for next season. Arsenal are still in desperate need and Arsenal will do everything they can to keep him.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:32:31 AM

He's extremely talented and his talent is kinda going to waste at Arsenal as there's not much showing when it comes to trophies. They did win the FA Cup last season but Sanchez is a world class player and definitely needs bigger objective than just an FA cup. A strong showing in the Champions League is a must which Arsenal cant provide looking at their previous runs.

shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:07:51 PM

Manchester United is more hurted by Chelsea because Morata lol. Manchester United already bid big on morata but real madrid want more and Morata suddenly go to Chelsea with lower bid from Man United. That's why Man United choose Lukaku, the second option i think (?). Lukaku is good though on pra-season.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp has confirmed that his team will not return to the sale policy of the players because he is in the process of developing the club and competing for titles.
The club confirmed that, in the context of talking about the pursuit of Barcelona to sign with Philippe Coutinho, star of the Reds, in the summer transfer market underway.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:37:16 PM

I think the morata price is too expensive, he has not been proven in Real madrid and just being a reserve player, I'm sure he will be the second "Torres" for not being able to compete in the BPL is too tight.

Dont you know the fact that he was better than the trio BBC last season in case of goal-scoring ratio. Espcially if you compare him to Benzema, Morata played less minutes than him. 1352minutes and scored 13goals while Benzema played 2237minutes but only scored 15goals.
I'm sure Real Madrid will regret it very much in the future, I think Morata is better than Benzema and he is still young. It is a big lost for Real Madrid, I dont understand why they let him go and prefer to keep Benzema.
Real Madrid will big smile because got a lot of money from Morata, I sure January later Chelsea will buying new sticker again. And let's see Morata will stay cool in the bench after September.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

I think the morata price is too expensive, he has not been proven in Real madrid and just being a reserve player, I'm sure he will be the second "Torres" for not being able to compete in the BPL is too tight.

Dont you know the fact that he was better than the trio BBC last season in case of goal-scoring ratio. Espcially if you compare him to Benzema, Morata played less minutes than him. 1352minutes and scored 13goals while Benzema played 2237minutes but only scored 15goals.
I'm sure Real Madrid will regret it very much in the future, I think Morata is better than Benzema and he is still young. It is a big lost for Real Madrid, I dont understand why they let him go and prefer to keep Benzema.
Real Madrid will big smile because got a lot of money from Morata, I sure January later Chelsea will buying new sticker again. And let's see Morata will stay cool in the bench after September.
It is a joke. I think morata could be the main striker chelsea next season. he has the quality to compete to be the highest goal scorer.
In madrid he still lost to ronaldo, but in chelse no one named ronaldo. Morata can grow much better and will become important conte players.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

I really do not understand what makes you so demeaning Alvaro Morata? Alvaro Morata is a better striker than Benzema, statistics clearly show that, and Alvaro Morata's game is more effective than Benzema. He just lacks the trust of Zidane. I'm sure Conte will take advantage of Talent that is on Morata with Maximum.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

Manchester United is more hurted by Chelsea because Morata lol. Manchester United already bid big on morata but real madrid want more and Morata suddenly go to Chelsea with lower bid from Man United. That's why Man United choose Lukaku, the second option i think (?). Lukaku is good though on pra-season.
Real Madrid are the ones who are hurt by what happens, Manchester United bid was very high but Florentino Perez wanted more and they decided to stop. Eventually Real Madrid sold for a far lesser amount than what Manchester United initially bid.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

manchester city has spent on a perfect position by signing Walker, they are going to sign another player from Real Madrid who is Danilo. it is almost finalized that The Brazilian is forcing to leave The Spanish capital in order to join City. so now, Pep Guardiola has got his team following his desire. hopefully, he will get awarded by those signing.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:42:34 AM

manchester city has spent on a perfect position by signing Walker, they are going to sign another player from Real Madrid who is Danilo. it is almost finalized that The Brazilian is forcing to leave The Spanish capital in order to join City. so now, Pep Guardiola has got his team following his desire. hopefully, he will get awarded by those signing.
manchester City will continue spending as they got a player to arrive in the next few hours shere he will join the club at Los Angeles in the US and according to some French press reports, Mendy will be the most expensive defender in history, with a transfer value of £ 52 million. While Monaco have ruled out Benjamin from the team that will play in the friendly match against Sporting Lisbon currently under way in Portugal so it will be defintly another big move from city to rebuild the defense.
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:36:01 AM

Antonio Conte said Murata's first participation with Chelsea was a sign of readiness for the first appearance of the blues jersey against Bayern Munich.
The friendly confrontation that will bring Chelsea to Bayern in preparation for the next season will be the first appearance of Murata with the team

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: