Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:19:28 PM

Anybody else hate the international break as much as me? As soon as we get a run of games the crappy international break comes again. It’s only November & it’s the 3rd international break of the season, ridiculous.
I'm just like you who hate the international break. I think this event is very damaging to the team game that is in the performance and good momentum, with this event actually the performance of some teams have decreased even they suffered losses because there must be injured players while defending his country including the players who competed in the Premier League. In the midst of a very solid schedule, they must defend the country and this makes the managers who have to anticipate if this loss must occur at any time.

My team (Liverpool) always get players injured on international duty, it seems like every single time. Really annoys me.

liverpool squad player injured or not still not big effect, because starting eleven with banch is same quality not good
liverpool need improve squad if want to get trophy EPL, good starting eleven and banch

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

Anybody else hate the international break as much as me? As soon as we get a run of games the crappy international break comes again. It’s only November & it’s the 3rd international break of the season, ridiculous.
I'm just like you who hate the international break. I think this event is very damaging to the team game that is in the performance and good momentum, with this event actually the performance of some teams have decreased even they suffered losses because there must be injured players while defending his country including the players who competed in the Premier League. In the midst of a very solid schedule, they must defend the country and this makes the managers who have to anticipate if this loss must occur at any time.

My team (Liverpool) always get players injured on international duty, it seems like every single time. Really annoys me.

liverpool squad player injured or not still not big effect, because starting eleven with banch is same quality not good
liverpool need improve squad if want to get trophy EPL, good starting eleven and banch
What Liverpool need today is not bringing in new players, but they have to find a solution to how players play consistently every game because I have noticed that Liverpool have a problem with the consistency of a very unstable game, sometimes they win and sometimes they lose. This should be immediately resolved if Liverpool wants to get the achievement this season.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:52:26 PM

What Liverpool need today is not bringing in new players, but they have to find a solution to how players play consistently every game because I have noticed that Liverpool have a problem with the consistency of a very unstable game, sometimes they win and sometimes they lose. This should be immediately resolved if Liverpool wants to get the achievement this season.

also their main problem is that they do not have problems even when they miss and in return they have defensive disasters even in the presence of the legendary basic defense (Lovren + Matip) and if they want to get a seat in the Champions League this season they need to to strengthen the center of the defense as they many offensive players such as Salah, Mane , Firmino and Coutinho if he stayed after winter because Barceloan drama series are back for him and i'm hearing that they are offering him 120M Euros and Liverpool may want to push it for 150M and if it was me i would sell him befor his performance worsen more also he is an injury prone player and that can drop his value dratisticly in next season also Salah is doing a great job and Klopp wants Nabi Keita in january so it's possible we see a story come true.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

Manchester united currently has a squad that I think is very competitive. they now have the best players in every line. but they (manchester united) have lost points in recent matches. this is a dilemma because I think Paul Pogba is supposed to play an important role in midfield, proved when Paul Pogba was injured so united performance declined and unlike in the early game of the season. this must be overcome and manchester united should be able to find a figure who can portray a vital role like pogba. I think the game is still very long and all teams still have a chance to become champions.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

also their main problem is that they do not have problems even when they miss and in return they have defensive disasters even in the presence of the legendary basic defense (Lovren + Matip) and if they want to get a seat in the Champions League this season they need to to strengthen the center of the defense as they many offensive players such as Salah, Mane , Firmino and Coutinho if he stayed after winter because Barceloan drama series are back for him and i'm hearing that they are offering him 120M Euros and Liverpool may want to push it for 150M and if it was me i would sell him befor his performance worsen more also he is an injury prone player and that can drop his value dratisticly in next season also Salah is doing a great job and Klopp wants Nabi Keita in january so it's possible we see a story come true.

It is very unlikely that Barcelona will buy Coutinho in the next transfer window, maily because he wouldn't be able to play in the Champions League for Barcelona. Maybe a precontract so that he can join in the next season, and if I were Klopp, i wouldn't sell Coutinho knowing that I can have him play in the next round of the Champions League (if they qualify). Liverpool lacks a solid defense, and I think Virgil van Dijk would be great signing in that regard, and they also lack squad depth, they only have like 15 top quality players to play in the champions league, EPL, and FA Cup.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

Manchester united currently has a squad that I think is very competitive. they now have the best players in every line. but they (manchester united) have lost points in recent matches. this is a dilemma because I think Paul Pogba is supposed to play an important role in midfield, proved when Paul Pogba was injured so united performance declined and unlike in the early game of the season. this must be overcome and manchester united should be able to find a figure who can portray a vital role like pogba. I think the game is still very long and all teams still have a chance to become champions.
to discover Pogba replacement is not an easy task moreover transfer window still not opened yet to get new players so liked it or not Manchester United have to play with the current players but since the beginning of league Manchester United perform looks pretty good and if we compare their performance last season to this season they have much better although range points between them and Manchester City looks very far but as long as they can manage their performance i think they can taking over Manchester City position
GalaWan

Activity: 700
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:50:54 PM

Everton will have what's going to be a very bad season this season, if it continues to play it will be worse. It's like he started not to stitch after Lukaku at all.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:34:35 PM

to discover Pogba replacement is not an easy task moreover transfer window still not opened yet to get new players so liked it or not Manchester United have to play with the current players but since the beginning of league Manchester United perform looks pretty good and if we compare their performance last season to this season they have much better although range points between them and Manchester City looks very far but as long as they can manage their performance i think they can taking over Manchester City position

There is no doubt that Man Utd have the team to be competitive and maybe even win the title but I just can't see that happening right now with the dominate performance from Man City. I know there is still a long way to go and Man City haven't really faced the top teams but going on their form I can't see them losing many games going forward. Maybe Tottenham and Man Utd are there only challenge at the moment so it will be interesting to see how well Man City play against these 2 teams in the near future. My money is still on Man City winning the title this season.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
PokerDiceMan

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:48:32 PM

Everton will have what's going to be a very bad season this season, if it continues to play it will be worse. It's like he started not to stitch after Lukaku at all.

i think not only lulalu if everton performance is bad
after sack ronald koemen, everteon management can't find good manager coach, so after coach replace, everton performance still bad

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

There is no doubt that Man Utd have the team to be competitive and maybe even win the title but I just can't see that happening right now with the dominate performance from Man City. I know there is still a long way to go and Man City haven't really faced the top teams but going on their form I can't see them losing many games going forward. Maybe Tottenham and Man Utd are there only challenge at the moment so it will be interesting to see how well Man City play against these 2 teams in the near future. My money is still on Man City winning the title this season.
Manchester United to a better level during the coming period under the approach of injured players from the return of the team.
The offensive form of the team will change with the return of duo Bogba and Ibra.

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:35:49 PM

Manchester United to a better level during the coming period under the approach of injured players from the return of the team.
The offensive form of the team will change with the return of duo Bogba and Ibra.
for now all things will get better for Manchester United team as most of their injured players will be back after the international break including Pogba , Zlatan and Rojo to bring more depth for the squad also Manchester United looking to close the doors for the Rumors that is linking Mourinho with PSG as contract extension talks started in september also in the summer Jose have sad that he could stay at old trafford for 15 years. also before he signed with United PSG offered him the managerial spot but he refused and then the job have gone to Emeray . it will be intresting to see for how long Manchester United can hold on Mourinho before he decides to jump to Real Madrid.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

for now all things will get better for Manchester United team as most of their injured players will be back after the international break including Pogba , Zlatan and Rojo to bring more depth for the squad also Manchester United looking to close the doors for the Rumors that is linking Mourinho with PSG as contract extension talks started in september also in the summer Jose have sad that he could stay at old trafford for 15 years. also before he signed with United PSG offered him the managerial spot but he refused and then the job have gone to Emeray . it will be intresting to see for how long Manchester United can hold on Mourinho before he decides to jump to Real Madrid.
The Manchester United board should give Jose Mourinho the financial backing that he deserves, Considering how Pep Guardiola is being backed financially and how it has been a success I think for Manchester United to reach the same pinnacle, money should be splashed at Manchester United as well.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

Its all about pogba and getting ibrahimovic back also. They have lost so much ground to city already city would have to slip up even for united to stand a chance in the league.  This time i dont see a city slip up happening.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:41:38 PM

Its all about pogba and getting ibrahimovic back also. They have lost so much ground to city already city would have to slip up even for united to stand a chance in the league.  This time i dont see a city slip up happening.

Pogba's role is vital for Manchester United. No figure Pogba is the cause of the declining performance of Manchester United at this time. Coupled with the difficulty of Lukaku to score now. They need Pogba back and also wait for Lukaku to return sharply or wait for the return of Ibrahimovic. Surely squad of Manchester United at the moment is terrible.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:10:16 PM

I wonder, why do so many people expect to see a sudden improvement in Machester United once Pogba and Ibra come back? Last season with Pogba and Ibrahimovic, Manchester United didn't display the best football, they were pretty bad actually, they finished 6th on the league table, Pogba was not the same player we saw in Juventus, and Ibra was just 'ok'.
Also, Paul and Ibra are coming back after long injuries, it's gonna take some time until we see them playing like they used to (not like they're gonna make a difference but still), especially Ibra, the guy is 36yo already.
The problem isn't about two players missing in the team, it's about the squad playing some real football instead of long balls and crosses to Fellaini and Lukaku. Mourinho still has a lot of work to do.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

The absence of Pogba has been the most serious issue with the current team, Without him, the ball is not getting to Mikhitaryan and he doesn't seem to get the ball to Lukaku for him to score the goals as well.  He is the link between the midfield and the attack of Manchester United.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

The absence of Pogba has been the most serious issue with the current team, Without him, the ball is not getting to Mikhitaryan and he doesn't seem to get the ball to Lukaku for him to score the goals as well.  He is the link between the midfield and the attack of Manchester United.

Manchester United is literally missing Pogba, the absence can be clearly noticed by their performance. They played so well and I think they are one of a good contender for League title. So as they maintain the league title fight will be good to enjoy.

Manchester United should have been ready with a contingency plan for Pogba's absence. Atleast who could have been nearly similar.
PokerDiceMan

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:57:02 PM

not big effect about absence of pogba, but still efect although only fee
midfielder player in manchester united is good and enough although without pogba

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:20:59 AM

Pogba's role is vital for Manchester United. No figure Pogba is the cause of the declining performance of Manchester United at this time. Coupled with the difficulty of Lukaku to score now. They need Pogba back and also wait for Lukaku to return sharply or wait for the return of Ibrahimovic. Surely squad of Manchester United at the moment is terrible.

Lukaku is less of a concern imo because dips in form and spells of no goals is the life of a striker. Its not like he is blessed with silky skills either, he is a power player who needs service.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

not big effect about absence of pogba, but still efect although only fee
midfielder player in manchester united is good and enough although without pogba

It is not good enough without Pogba, no other MU players able to replace the position of Pogba. He has good vision, tactic, skills and power while there is no players who have the same what he has. The absence of Pogba is absolutely a big problem for MU, hopefully he will get well soon so MU will be back on the right track to compete with their rivals. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: