Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:49:33 AM

What a match played by  Manchester City. A flawless and classy performance. They totally dominate Chelsea at Stamford Bridge wich is very hard to achieve. Guardiola did beat conte when it came to tactics. But to be honest, Alvaro Marata's injury affected Chelsea's performance.
Manchester city confirms their intention for this season as a number one continder for the Premier league trophy and a strong contender for Champions league.

They sure did this match was dominated by MNC and seem this year will be battle till the end, Manchester teams are in the rush this season for title. Chelsea seems to don't have solution for this.

That was a great performance by Man City today, they outplayed Chelsea at home and deserved the win. I had both teams to score and over 2.5 goals for this match which I lost but it doesn't matter as my team won Man City. I think it is the year for the Manchester clubs as it will be between either one of them winning the Premier League. Both are so dominate this season even though its early on in the season right now I can't see any team beating them. I'm really looking forward to the 1st Manchester Derby as at this stage it will most likely be 1st v 2nd. Man Utd put on a dominte display beating Crystal Palace easily, at least I won my bet on that game over 2.5 goals.
I did play the match too and lost. I played both teams to score too. It was kind of surprise for me because Manchester City's defence is soft and any team can score against them, but it seems like Guardiola have found the solution to that weak defence we saw all season long the past year. City's defence looks solid this season and stats proove that. Ederson is getting more and more confident wich is important for a goalkeepr.
I totally agree with you in that part when you said the Premier League title will mostly be limited between the two Manchester teams. Chelsea is unstable so far wich is normal due to the absence of two main players last year Diego Costa and Matiç who left the club.
I believe it will Man City who lifts the tophy at the end of the season.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

great performance from Manchester United.And a poor performance from crystal palace.They have no shape,structure,no pattern whatsoever,its a shame.And thanks to chelsea who gave us the best midfielder in the premier league(matic).

Manchester United put in a dominant performance to beat a terrible Crystal Palace, who have lost all seven Premier League games this season without scoring.
And Lukaku keep scoring what a great buy

This is what will happen if the great fight against the poor. Manchester United look really great this season and otherwise Crystal palace looks very unfortunate. Losing in 7 premier league early games and not even scoring a goal was a bad start. While Manchester United, to be honest I'm tired of seeing a 4-O score from Manchester United.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

great performance from Manchester United.And a poor performance from crystal palace.They have no shape,structure,no pattern whatsoever,its a shame.And thanks to chelsea who gave us the best midfielder in the premier league(matic).

Manchester United put in a dominant performance to beat a terrible Crystal Palace, who have lost all seven Premier League games this season without scoring.
And Lukaku keep scoring what a great buy

Meanwhile henry kane also make 2 goals today, top scorer in this season will be great though. Both players are so productive and always make a goal every matches.
What a match on Chelsea vs Manchester City, unlucky chelsea can't make it up. Duo manchester in this season is really great this season, no one can stop them.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:32:10 AM

Results were as aspected, my predictions came out to be true for Manchester city win over chlsea and Manchester united wining with 2.5+ goals.
Today's picks are difficult to make. Arsenal and Burnley though would have an easy win.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:18:56 AM

Results were as aspected, my predictions came out to be true for Manchester city win over chlsea and Manchester united wining with 2.5+ goals.
Today's picks are difficult to make. Arsenal and Burnley though would have an easy win.
They are back at top again , I bet chelsea fans will be very disappointed to see Morata walking off the field . Damn he should have been there , it would have increased the excitement of the match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:39:12 AM

What a match played by  Manchester City. A flawless and classy performance. They totally dominate Chelsea at Stamford Bridge wich is very hard to achieve. Guardiola did beat conte when it came to tactics. But to be honest, Alvaro Marata's injury affected Chelsea's performance.
Manchester city confirms their intention for this season as a number one continder for the Premier league trophy and a strong contender for Champions league.

They sure did this match was dominated by MNC and seem this year will be battle till the end, Manchester teams are in the rush this season for title. Chelsea seems to don't have solution for this.

That was a great performance by Man City today, they outplayed Chelsea at home and deserved the win. I had both teams to score and over 2.5 goals for this match which I lost but it doesn't matter as my team won Man City. I think it is the year for the Manchester clubs as it will be between either one of them winning the Premier League. Both are so dominate this season even though its early on in the season right now I can't see any team beating them. I'm really looking forward to the 1st Manchester Derby as at this stage it will most likely be 1st v 2nd. Man Utd put on a dominte display beating Crystal Palace easily, at least I won my bet on that game over 2.5 goals.
I did play the match too and lost. I played both teams to score too. It was kind of surprise for me because Manchester City's defence is soft and any team can score against them,

Otamendi begs to differ.

The City defense has been superb as of late imho.  Watch the ball when it comes to Fernandinho's zone.  That guy is awesome in that position, when he pulls back a bit and becomes some sort of pseudo center back.  Then Otamendi and Stones are open to defend the sides since their full backs are usually in advanced positions.

Pep's style is finally being played well by this City team.  Such a huge difference from last year.  I hope he stays at City and create some sort of dynasty like SAF did at United.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:11:14 AM

They are back at top again , I bet chelsea fans will be very disappointed to see Morata walking off the field . Damn he should have been there , it would have increased the excitement of the match .
Chelsea really slumped for the season, they lost the best striker in their squad this season. We have to wait for the news from Morata, whether they will be absent for some matches or Morata only suffered injuries that are not serious enough and can still defend his team to be able to compete with other big teams in the EPL.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:47:33 AM

Chelsea really slumped for the season, they lost the best striker in their squad this season. We have to wait for the news from Morata, whether they will be absent for some matches or Morata only suffered injuries that are not serious enough and can still defend his team to be able to compete with other big teams in the EPL.

Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, 26, is set to sign a £300,000-a-week deal to make him the highest paid player in the Premier League.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:58:13 AM

If Liverpool would not make many mistakes in defence it is going to be a hard job to win this match for Newcastle, but not a mission impossible. Liverpool has a demanding opponents lining ahead and perhaps their best we would see in the nearest future. my predictions for this match will be over 2.5 goals
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

Arsenal is performing poorly. Arsenal is in the middle of the league to keep the expectation of being low. Brighton's best player Hemed has been penalty three games. Arsenal will win at least 2 different.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:33:24 AM

The Chelsea fans will be glad to know that the injury was not that serious as Antonio Conte said after the game, i am going to wait and see what the physicians will have to say about the problem, but Antonio Conte was wrong to let Chelsea play defensive and break on the counter had Aguero played, more goals would have been scored.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

I did play the match too and lost. I played both teams to score too. It was kind of surprise for me because Manchester City's defence is soft and any team can score against them,

Otamendi begs to differ.

The City defense has been superb as of late imho.  Watch the ball when it comes to Fernandinho's zone.  That guy is awesome in that position, when he pulls back a bit and becomes some sort of pseudo center back.  Then Otamendi and Stones are open to defend the sides since their full backs are usually in advanced positions.

Pep's style is finally being played well by this City team.  Such a huge difference from last year.  I hope he stays at City and create some sort of dynasty like SAF did at United.

Yeah, Manchester City defense in this season is really upgraded so much. Pep signed many defense player actually in this season, and now I want Man city vs Man United right now, it will be a big match though. Both teams are superior in this season, Man City, Man United, Chelsea and Tottenham are the best teams so far.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:42:56 AM

at last, Pep Guardiola has made a victory against Chelsea after a long time. yesterday city played absolutely well. Ball possession, Passing and attacking and controlling the pitch they were everywhere successful. on the other hand, after Morata got injured Chelsea lost the control on the forward side. according to Conte, that injury is not severe, hopefully, Morata will back very soon.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:37:14 AM

Arsenal vs Brighton: Arsenal has always won at home this season (all competitions). Brighton away 2 defeats and 1 draw.
WIN ARSENAL at quote@1.25

Everton vs Burnley: Everton in the last 10 games played (all competitions) has always made at least over 1.5 goals. Burnley has always made over 1.5 goals away. OVER 1,5 goals at quote@1.35

Newcaste vs Liverpool: Liverpool is much stronger than Newcastle and will hardly lose this game.
DOUBLE CHANCE X2 at quote@1.20

I don't think there will be any surprises today, it's an easy double-up

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
waelov

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

Hi everyone)
I think it will a big opportunity for Everton today to get out from bad results when he faced Burnley today, so I will play it 2x under 2.5.

in a big match today in the premier league Newcastle United will host Liverpool it will be difficult expected how this game will be an end but I will play x2 and both teams score and over 2.5.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9525

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:54:54 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 01:12:47 PM by LFC_Bitcoin

Arsenal vs Brighton - Arsenal to win
Everton vs Burnley - Everton to win
Newcastle vs Liverpool - Liverpool to win

3 game parlay Smiley

Edit - I typed Brighton to win by accident previously

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

HT Arsenal 1 0 Brighton & Hove Albion.

Unbalanced match! There is no shots on target from Brighton & Hove Albion at the first half while Arsenal had 6. I think Arsenal will win this game with a clean sheet. Correct score, 2-0 or 3-0.

bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

Everton vs Burnley, I'm sure this time everton can win the game because they can always win against Burnley when playing as host. everton -0.75

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:54:24 AM

Arsenal vs Brighton - Brighton to win

3 game parlay Smiley
You should have gone for Arsenal or Draw for first match because you can never say how Arsenal plays against these type of opponents . Brighton may score a goal and make a comeback but I don't think they can take this match away from Arsenal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

Arsenal vs Brighton - Brighton to win

3 game parlay Smiley
I am very sure that you made a mistake and wanted to say that Arsenal were going to win the game because in my opionion there was no way that Arsenal could have lost to a lowly Brighton. With this victory, They are currently with the same points as Chelsea,guess who's laughing at Arsenal now.
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: