Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

At last, Manchester United has got a defeat. they have found the gap and finally, they are behind on the point table, so that Manchester city is taking the lead. Man city is really passing the fabulous time, though their main striker has been absent for a couple of weeks. however, they are playing very unitedly following the strategy of their coach.
Anyway, I am going to bet on the result of Liverpool Vs Tottenham. My team will be the Tottenham Hotspur. I believe that Tottenham will win with 2-1 goals. Let's see...

Manchester United had a very bad defeat, their performance dropped literally from the way they started playing. Manchester city is having a good time, but doubt they will continue to be the league topper.

Tomorrow I also think and want Tottenham to win, because I have a bet to win. They were playing good in last few games, so I think upcoming game would be a good one too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:53:13 PM

I still can not believe that huddersfield can beat manchester united. It's like a curse and a nightmare. After starting a very good start and this became the first defeat of manchester united in this season. Maybe I would not be surprised if the beat manchester united is a big team like tottenham, Chelsea, arsenal, liverpool and citizens. But this is a new promotion team from championsip and they do not have players who have big names. Of course this will be a lesson for all teams that every team in EPL this season is an opponent to watch out for and never underestimate every game.

Manchester United without Pogba is really sucks, really. I just realized without Pogma, they don't have creativity player. Even Lukaku can't make a goal. Other teams like Manchester City and Chelsea are won, only Manchester United that was lose. Man United should sign Ozil.

Manchester United always seem to have problems. If it isn't the swede it is the overpaid and outrageous pogba who is off the pitch due to injury.

I bet they miss Mr Rooney now huh?

I am just surprised that Burnley lost today. They had a good run while it lasted being undefeated in all away games until now.
It had to end some time I guess. Undecided
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:26:18 PM

At last, Manchester United has got a defeat. they have found the gap and finally, they are behind on the point table, so that Manchester city is taking the lead. Man city is really passing the fabulous time, though their main striker has been absent for a couple of weeks. however, they are playing very unitedly following the strategy of their coach.
Anyway, I am going to bet on the result of Liverpool Vs Tottenham. My team will be the Tottenham Hotspur. I believe that Tottenham will win with 2-1 goals. Let's see...

Manchester United had a very bad defeat, their performance dropped literally from the way they started playing. Manchester city is having a good time, but doubt they will continue to be the league topper.

Tomorrow I also think and want Tottenham to win, because I have a bet to win. They were playing good in last few games, so I think upcoming game would be a good one too.
About Manchester United, this is what happens when you depend so much on a single player, the previous results masked their performance since Pogba's injury. Mata was out of form, Lindelöf is not a big team player and i don't how he managed to be on Manchester United, Herrera and Matic are too defensive and the midfield needs someone creative, some dominant in the final third.
With the way Manchester City is playing, you can't just park the bus against Liverpool one weekend, and then dropped points against freaking Huddersfield Town the next one.

Changing the subject, two big games tomorrow: Everton vs Arsenal, Tottenham vs Liverpool. The first one is going to be interesting, both team are playing like shit but i bet we'll see over 2.5 goals. The other one, i'm rooting for Tottenham, they've been playing really well this season, while Liverpool last win in the EPL was almost a month ago.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

About Manchester United, this is what happens when you depend so much on a single player, the previous results masked their performance since Pogba's injury. Mata was out of form, Lindelöf is not a big team player and i don't how he managed to be on Manchester United, Herrera and Matic are too defensive and the midfield needs someone creative, some dominant in the final third.
With the way Manchester City is playing, you can't just park the bus against Liverpool one weekend, and then dropped points against freaking Huddersfield Town the next one.

Changing the subject, two big games tomorrow: Everton vs Arsenal, Tottenham vs Liverpool. The first one is going to be interesting, both team are playing like shit but i bet we'll see over 2.5 goals. The other one, i'm rooting for Tottenham, they've been playing really well this season, while Liverpool last win in the EPL was almost a month ago.
True Lindelof is not ready yet to play with United and Mourinho was right on not starting him in any of the other 8 games plus this one because since his first game in the Uefa Super against Real Madrid he didn't quite done anything to brag about most of the time was seen as lost. Mourinho gave him another chance to play after Jones getting injured but i don't see him being used as a starter for any League or Championsleague game and if Jones injury will taake more time i hope to see Blind filling that spot the dutchman will be looking for more time and he is well experirnced to be used as a central defender we saw him play before in that position and he didn't dissapoint considering that it's not his favorite role to play in. and for their problm in midfeild i'm hearing that jose wants to be reunited with Ozil this move will help the red devils to get more options in midfield.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:36:01 AM

Everton vs Arsenal. Quite hard for me to call an outright winner but considering the quality of players on show for both sides I strongly believe that both teams could score once at least. i will pick Both teams to score
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:19:19 AM

I do not think if Manchester United will fail in reaching 3 points.
somehow I do not understand the game with Manchester United when they apply the strategy as usual.
is it possible that it is said that luck is stronger than experience?
sometimes promotion teams always have good luck,
maybe that's what caused Manchester United to lose last night

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

I still can not believe that huddersfield can beat manchester united. It's like a curse and a nightmare. After starting a very good start and this became the first defeat of manchester united in this season. Maybe I would not be surprised if the beat manchester united is a big team like tottenham, Chelsea, arsenal, liverpool and citizens. But this is a new promotion team from championsip and they do not have players who have big names. Of course this will be a lesson for all teams that every team in EPL this season is an opponent to watch out for and never underestimate every game.

Manchester United without Pogba is really sucks, really. I just realized without Pogma, they don't have creativity player. Even Lukaku can't make a goal. Other teams like Manchester City and Chelsea are won, only Manchester United that was lose. Man United should sign Ozil.

Manchester United always seem to have problems. If it isn't the swede it is the overpaid and outrageous pogba who is off the pitch due to injury.

I bet they miss Mr Rooney now huh?

I am just surprised that Burnley lost today. They had a good run while it lasted being undefeated in all away games until now.
It had to end some time I guess. Undecided

Maybe Manchester United missed Rooney at the club, but not in their game. Compared with Rooney's last few seasons at Manchester United, now Manchester United is better off without him. So I guess maybe the figure of Rooney is missed by Manchester United, but not the game. In fact I think Rooney who missed Manchester United because of Everton's dilapidation this season.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

Lol at the comments about needing Rooney.  You guys are just making that up right?  Man United def missed Paul Pogba, not Rooney.  The needed that range passing in the midfield, and the attacking prowess as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

Lol at the comments about needing Rooney.  You guys are just making that up right?  Man United def missed Paul Pogba, not Rooney.  The needed that range passing in the midfield, and the attacking prowess as well.

Before they even make that statement about Manchester United missing Rooney, they should ask themselves what impact has Rooney made at Everton since he moved there, absolutely nothing at all. Even when Pogba was out injured, Fellaini filled in for him perfectly and knowing full well that both goals were defensive mistakes, I'd say we miss Bailly even more than the midfield duo who are currently out injured.

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

Before they even make that statement about Manchester United missing Rooney, they should ask themselves what impact has Rooney made at Everton since he moved there, absolutely nothing at all. Even when Pogba was out injured, Fellaini filled in for him perfectly and knowing full well that both goals were defensive mistakes, I'd say we miss Bailly even more than the midfield duo who are currently out injured.
true United problem last game was not a striker problem they failed to have good connection between the three lines Matic alone cannot deliver the ball from defence to attackers and we have seen that playing him with Herrera is not helping also Lindelof didn't fill Bailey shoes correctly and he still have a long time to get used for the EPL good thing that they have Blind as backup and soon they will get Rojo back from injury so they propably don't need to buy another central defender in january.
and for today final game we will have a clash between Liverpool and Tottenham the visitors are in great form as they are undefeated in last 10 games with 7 wins and 3 draws while Liverpool just beat Maribor with 7-0 in Champions League so they got some of their good form back at the end i expect more goals in this game so over 2.5 goals is expected.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Everton vs Arsenal. Quite hard for me to call an outright winner but considering the quality of players on show for both sides I strongly believe that both teams could score once at least. i will pick Both teams to score

It is great filling when you win a  bet before the end of the game, you can just sit, relax and enjoy it till its end. I wanted to bet on draw on this one but I was to late to place the bet. The same filling I have for the game to come between Tottenham and Liverpool. Hotspurs are a bit better team this season but they both played CL this week, they must be a little tired. This is derby match and in their last two meetings duels between this two teams finished without winner.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

It is great filling when you win a  bet before the end of the game, you can just sit, relax and enjoy it till its end. I wanted to bet on draw on this one but I was to late to place the bet. The same filling I have for the game to come between Tottenham and Liverpool. Hotspurs are a bit better team this season but they both played CL this week, they must be a little tired. This is derby match and in their last two meetings duels between this two teams finished without winner.
Today one interesting match already ended and Arsenal done great job after some time seems they are coming in form need spirit like this from them 5 - 2 is very good score for them hope we have another match like this as Liverpool also can do like this against high profile teams both teams to score and over 2.5 seems very good right now
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:48:18 PM

Today one interesting match already ended and Arsenal done great job after some time seems they are coming in form need spirit like this from them 5 - 2 is very good score for them hope we have another match like this as Liverpool also can do like this against high profile teams both teams to score and over 2.5 seems very good right now

That early goal from Everton is shake the arsenal though, there are many chance for Arsenal to make a goal. Everton defense is really sucks, at first i thought Arsenal will lose but nope they can make a comeback and with with many goals. Props to Everton too, they can make 1 goal with 10 players.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

i'm watching the match Tottenham vs Liverpool currently and fast goals from Tottenham players makes they're lead with 2-0 and again Liverpool defence was pretty bad because their players did some mistakes which make Tottenham players is very easy to makes score however my pick for this match is both teams to score and i wish it will running well and Liverpool will makes score although Tottenham has slightly dominate the match

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Krikke

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

i'm watching the match Tottenham vs Liverpool currently and fast goals from Tottenham players makes they're lead with 2-0 and again Liverpool defence was pretty bad because their players did some mistakes which make Tottenham players is very easy to makes score however my pick for this match is both teams to score and i wish it will running well and Liverpool will makes score although Tottenham has slightly dominate the match

Watching the game too, Liverpool home vs away is such a big difference. Last week they played really well versus MU... Harry Kane is a great player though! Scoring + assist! First time this session Tottenham scores goals in the first half at home in PL!

Just score Liverpool Salah, nice pass of couthino!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

Watching the game too, Liverpool home vs away is such a big difference. Last week they played really well versus MU... Harry Kane is a great player though! Scoring + assist! First time this session Tottenham scores goals in the first half at home in PL!

I wonder why Liverpool can not play consistently in every game. In fact, if they can be consistent they have a very big chance to compete for the Premier League title this season. Is fatigue a reason for them? because previously they have competed in the UCL event. In my opinion, that's not a reason to maintain the consistency of the game because we all know that teams from Premier League all have a very busy schedule.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

I wonder why Liverpool can not play consistently in every game. In fact, if they can be consistent they have a very big chance to compete for the Premier League title this season. Is fatigue a reason for them? because previously they have competed in the UCL event. In my opinion, that's not a reason to maintain the consistency of the game because we all know that teams from Premier League all have a very busy schedule.

Look at the Klopp's face, he seems so frustated in this match. Their defence is still the biggest problem in the last few years, it could be a bad situation for Klopp as he might be sacket out of Anfield if he cant do anything to make his team play better.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

What a tremendous performance of Tottenham, they are playing very consistency football in recent times. Today they have just shown the real performance against Liverpool, On the other hand, Liverpool is staying on the opposite side, They haven't any consistent performance in recent time, It is really pathetic to see that Liverpool is just going down in the point table. I believe that Liverpool will come back very soon.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

Amazing performance, they dominated the entire game from start to finish. Harry Kane was with no doubt the MVP, 2 goals 1 assist, Hugo Lloris was astounding today as well, so i'd give the silver medal. Liverpool though, absolutely dreadful performance, that Lovren sustitution at the 30' min pretty much sums up the game, no idea on what to do to change things up, awful defending, terrible midfield, same as last season. The only light of hope they had was Salah, but the guy can't just do everything by himself. I can't believe Mourinho parked the bus agaist this team.

Next weekend: Manchester United vs Tottenham. Harry Kare is going to have a field day at Old Trafford.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

that was last score from Liverpool even they are humiliated by Tottenham with the final score 4-1 and i have to admit that Tottenham are playing very much better and their counter attack was very dangerous and makes Liverpool players can't do anything however i was wondering that after seeing several bad results from Liverpool whether Klopp position still safe or soon he would be sack

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: