Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199146 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:46:17 PM

Manchester United on home ground is more strong than City, as expected this fight was very tight but Manchester City looked like real crap, now it has been gone totally underway but Manchester Untied lookw much better into that fight.
if you watch the match you will know why manchester united can win ,
the only reason are because manchester city did not play with the real squad ,
they play like ready to give the winning for manchester united ,
look at the manchester city line up yesterday the you will know.
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:59:05 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 3rd bet for this week will be match between  West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City

Starting date and time: 29/10/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/england/premier-league/west-bromwich-albion-v-manchester-city/event/9599939?ref=tipster1

Match:  West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City
Betting option: Manchester City to win and over 1.5
Odd: 1.75
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.026 (26.25mbtc)

Proof:

3 games in PL without win, Man City need to work better this weekend and menage to win against WBA. Yesterday they are defeated by rival - Man Utd in cup and its time for some points after bad period. Good luck to all followers

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:57:15 PM

For the match between Sunderland and Arsenal, I see a victory of Arsenal, even if they're playing away.
9 times in a row without win Sunderland currently is the worst team on EPL and i'm sure David Moyes will be sacked soon and certainly Arsenal will win but maybe the problem to betting for this match is the odds for Arsenal ML is pretty low and to increase the odds you must find another options but i personally dare to pick over 2.5 goals and this option bet have decent odds rather than Arsenal ML
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:59:01 PM

Match:  West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City
Betting option: Manchester City to win and over 1.5
Odd: 1.75
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.026 (26.25mbtc)

3 games in PL without win, Man City need to work better this weekend and menage to win against WBA. Yesterday they are defeated by rival - Man Utd in cup and its time for some points after bad period. Good luck to all followers

I have advice for you Manchester City has been lost its credibility and for me it's not trustworthy side, so that when West Bromwich Albion will on home ground than it has pretty high chance to hold and I think double chance will more better than this.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:29:49 PM

I have advice for you Manchester City has been lost its credibility and for me it's not trustworthy side, so that when West Bromwich Albion will on home ground than it has pretty high chance to hold and I think double chance will more better than this.
Manchester city could win against West Bromwich Albion even though they are playing in their back ground and they are in the 13th spot and they have not won their past few matches and so i expect Manchester city could win the match, glad that Manchester United won the match against city as i am not confident with MU this season.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:50:46 PM

Pep Guardiola is not used to managing 'average' teams so to speak. Because Man City is just that - one of the better teams in the Premier League among many other good teams. The competition in England is so tight that there are no clear favorites stomping all others in every single match.
Pep was on the helm of teams with unlimited resources and the best footballers in their respective leagues like Bayern and Barcelona but now he must face equal if not better opposition. Honestly I think Mourinho is geared better for managing in England and Pep will have some really hard time adjusting his methods and style in Man City.

My 2 cents.
Javier Pastore

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:01:15 PM

For the match between Sunderland and Arsenal, I see a victory of Arsenal, even if they're playing away.
9 times in a row without win Sunderland currently is the worst team on EPL and i'm sure David Moyes will be sacked soon and certainly Arsenal will win but maybe the problem to betting for this match is the odds for Arsenal ML is pretty low and to increase the odds you must find another options but i personally dare to pick over 2.5 goals and this option bet have decent odds rather than Arsenal ML

Then I think that taking Arsenal to win and over 1,5 goals in the match is a good idea. That's what I'll probably do.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:19:26 PM

Tottenham and Liverpool for over on 2.5 goals seem to be a very good pick to make.
They are both high scoring now and have no doubt they won't disappoint with scoring this many goals and more in this week's match.

Finally someone that is actually agree with me, I think that tottenham truly has the potential to score alot of goals and of course that liverpool wont be standing around and let them score , they will score goals as well therefore there is a high potential that there will be over 2.5 goals for this match
Hey atleast you got the over on goals Wink right mate? Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:23:36 PM

It is almost obvious that they will win the game and if you are not satisfied with the odds then combine it with a handicap bet so you can always get a better odds. Sunderland is a sucker big time so I wouldnt really surprised to see that they cant score any goal either

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:30:43 PM

It is almost obvious that they will win the game and if you are not satisfied with the odds then combine it with a handicap bet so you can always get a better odds. Sunderland is a sucker big time so I wouldnt really surprised to see that they cant score any goal either

More like Arsenal will win the game and I also think there would not happen any kind of surprising result, Sunderland is very poor this season than Arsenal have more high chance to win this game by big difference, so over goals and AH will be nice choice.
WEBcreator

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

More like Arsenal will win the game and I also think there would not happen any kind of surprising result, Sunderland is very poor this season than Arsenal have more high chance to win this game by big difference, so over goals and AH will be nice choice.

Indeed right and I was actually referring "they" to arsenal, there is no reason to go for sunderland and in some lucky cases that the most unexpected result for this match would be a draw however it is obviously impossible for sunderland to even get a draw from arsenal

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Angel Di Maria

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:00:51 PM

If I were you I wouldn't be so confident. They're playing away, so any handicap would sound silly to me.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:46:08 PM

See the difference when Michael Carrick are playing, he can provide the thing that Manchester United are missing. Michael Carrick showed his incredible speed by outpaced Sergio Aguero yesterday. His contract will be expired soon, MU should give him a proper starting, he need to be on pitch every time. 6 game without a winning for Pep, this is the worst in his managing career.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:28:23 PM

7 more interesting games this week.Sundarland VS Arsenal is a tough one to decide.Don't forget the time they beat MANU 2-0,Arsenal will have to give their best.Another obvious win/draw for Manchester United/City.The draws are looking sad,obvious wins.I would put up a perfect score parlay.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:26:38 PM

Manchester United successfully won the derby and that has boosted  their confidence high with Burnley performance is really bad especialy when they are visiting with getting 4 losses in their 4 visits this season in all competitions and they got only 1 goal scored and conceaded 10 goals so It shoul be an easy win for United
WEBcreator

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:29:00 PM

Manchester United successfully won the derby and that has boosted  their confidence high with Burnley performance is really bad especialy when they are visiting with getting 4 losses in their 4 visits this season in all competitions and they got only 1 goal scored and conceaded 10 goals so It shoul be an easy win for United

More like

Well you cant really call that as derby because manchester city wasnt even serious about the match as they use their 2nd team player for the match and yet they still only score 1 goal for the match, their  performance is actually really bad no matter how you see it

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:27:55 AM

More like

Well you cant really call that as derby because manchester city wasnt even serious about the match as they use their 2nd team player for the match and yet they still only score 1 goal for the match, their  performance is actually really bad no matter how you see it
under moyes, van gaal and jose mourinho they are like a rubbish everyone must be missed the old manchester united
when paul scholes , cristiano ronaldo and van der sar still play there
it was the dream team , noone can stop them
but now in last 3 years manchester united did not provide a real entertainment when they playing.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:54:23 AM

7 more interesting games this week.Sundarland VS Arsenal is a tough one to decide.Don't forget the time they beat MANU 2-0,Arsenal will have to give their best.Another obvious win/draw for Manchester United/City.The draws are looking sad,obvious wins.I would put up a perfect score parlay.

indeed match between Sunderland vs Arsenal is more attractive than Man. United vs Man. City. I want to see how to cope with the game Sunderland from Arsenal. maybe Arsenal will fall in the hands of Sunderland because they are a team that can beat the big teams this season.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:58:44 AM

indeed match between Sunderland vs Arsenal is more attractive than Man. United vs Man. City. I want to see how to cope with the game Sunderland from Arsenal. maybe Arsenal will fall in the hands of Sunderland because they are a team that can beat the big teams this season.
Man United vs. Man City, and I think this game will be very entertaining, Last match Man United beat Man City by just 1 - 0. So in this game man city may take revenge from last match defeat. So my pick is Man City and will go under 1.5 goals.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:11:37 AM

Man United vs. Man City, and I think this game will be very entertaining, Last match Man United beat Man City by just 1 - 0. So in this game man city may take revenge from last match defeat. So my pick is Man City and will go under 1.5 goals.

I dont think so as i have seen that last some matches Man City is not performing well so i will pick both team to score as atleast they will score one goal and most of the last matches they have conceded goal
Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: