Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 [1179] 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

Full schedule tomorrow as it is the last weekend for all teams to finish off the season of 2017 with a win for their final match ups of the year.

Manchester city has finished the year without any worries for them to finish up the rest of the season as champions
and can enjoy their new years celebrations knowing this in their minds.

No other team can challenge them as the top 4 other teams are not even close to their accomplishments.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

Manchester city has finished the year without any worries for them to finish up the rest of the season as champions

No other team can challenge them as the top 4 other teams are not even close to their accomplishments.

You will be surprised in 2018 if they start losing few matches. Closing half season with 15 points difference is not going to guarantee you to win the season. Besides that , the schedule in 2018 is going to make the league more interesting

With some luck, they may slip out of their position but thats depending on their strategy for the upcoming game. I wrote it in my previous post that their only reasonable strategy for now is to sign few more player to cover up for their hectic schedule

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:38 PM

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11188304/kane-doubt-for-swans-due-to-illness

Seems like Kane might be out for the next game. Has he actually got a cold or did he eat too much over Christmas? hehe.

The article goes on to say that Pochettino sees him as a 'one club man'. Anyone disagree or agree? For some reason I don't really see Kane as world class even though he was the PL top scorer last season and is currently ahead by three goals but I'm not sure how he'd fit in to any other club than Spurs. I think he's a bit like Vardy in that respect. Vardy is great in Leicester and gets most of their goals but he'd be like a fish out of water in any other decent team like Arsenal (and I think there were rumors of him possibly going there last season). Could he end up becoming like Bale and leaving Spurs for a big Spanish or European side? IF he did I think his career would go the same way Bales did and end up being a bit of a waste.
Lionidas

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:53:01 PM

You will be surprised in 2018 if they start losing few matches. Closing half season with 15 points difference is not going to guarantee you to win the season. Besides that , the schedule in 2018 is going to make the league more interesting

With some luck, they may slip out of their position but thats depending on their strategy for the upcoming game. I wrote it in my previous post that their only reasonable strategy for now is to sign few more player to cover up for their hectic schedule
I do not think they can sign anymore players as they have a salary cap in the league do they not?
Even if they have I wouldn't doubt they have reached it already.
And with the way that Manchester United and Liverpool have been playing with draws almost every second game can you see them catching up with them into the new year?
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11188304/kane-doubt-for-swans-due-to-illness

Seems like Kane might be out for the next game. Has he actually got a cold or did he eat too much over Christmas? hehe.

The article goes on to say that Pochettino sees him as a 'one club man'. Anyone disagree or agree? For some reason I don't really see Kane as world class even though he was the PL top scorer last season and is currently ahead by three goals but I'm not sure how he'd fit in to any other club than Spurs. I think he's a bit like Vardy in that respect. Vardy is great in Leicester and gets most of their goals but he'd be like a fish out of water in any other decent team like Arsenal (and I think there were rumors of him possibly going there last season). Could he end up becoming like Bale and leaving Spurs for a big Spanish or European side? IF he did I think his career would go the same way Bales did and end up being a bit of a waste.
A world class player is a player who performs consistently throughout every season and ever since he started playing in the EPL for Tottenham Hotspurs, Harry Kane has shown that he is a world class player and manages to score irrespective of the opponents that he faces. He has managed to fit in the England national team and has been very impressive there as well scoring important goals for the Three Lions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lionidas

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:14:15 PM

I think Kane partied too much after scoring enough goals to surpass the record and breaking them.
And he can gloat all he wants for the rest of the year knowing he is ahead of the legendary Messi in scoring over the both leagues.
Totally agree with you in respect with if he moved to another club he will be the second string to the star on the team.
Which ever team he ends up if he ever wanted to make a move to another club.
But he belongs in Tottenham and don't see that happening right now.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:12:55 PM

I am very certain that Pochettino is saying this because he wants to keep his star player in the team, without a doubt when the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona come with a fat cheque, they are going to immediately sell without thinking twice about it.
Lionidas

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:11:06 PM

I am very certain that Pochettino is saying this because he wants to keep his star player in the team, without a doubt when the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona come with a fat cheque, they are going to immediately sell without thinking twice about it.
You are wrong. They mentioned this during the weeks EPL game when one of them mentioned that Spanish teams will come calling to Kane with their bags of money.
They said even if one club offers him 20 million pounds to move out of the Premier league to La Liga he will not sell his soul out to the devils.
As they had put it.
Harry Kane is a true Briton through and though. No matter how much euros they want to throw at him.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

You are wrong. They mentioned this during the weeks EPL game when one of them mentioned that Spanish teams will come calling to Kane with their bags of money.
They said even if one club offers him 20 million pounds to move out of the Premier league to La Liga he will not sell his soul out to the devils.
As they had put it.
Harry Kane is a true Briton through and though. No matter how much euros they want to throw at him.

Kane's contract will expire in 2022 but Tottenham is ready to renew it with a significant increase in his engagement (currently 5.5M a year).
If Tottenham wants to win any competition must absolutely keep Harry Kane!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:48:05 AM

What do you guys think, does Virgin Van Dijk really worth that much money?

My personal opinion is that whole transfer market went crazy, so that might not be too much for great defender. We will see if he will show that potential.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:01:18 AM

As they had put it.

Kane's contract will expire in 2022 but Tottenham is ready to renew it with a significant increase in his engagement (currently 5.5M a year).
If Tottenham wants to win any competition must absolutely keep Harry Kane!
it's not clear yet if either Kane wants to stay in Spurs forever or he will move if the right offer comes many players says they want to stay at the club for long as They can but that's the only thing that they can so because if they don't fans will call them out and problems begins so Kane have his future in his hands . Sure he can stay and try to left trophies with them but if he wants to be more successful he will mostly will leave.
With the Liverpool signing Can Djik I have some hilarious information do you know that Southampton is Valued about £250m and Liverpool have bought around £175 million's worth of Southampton players over the years by my estimation. Might as well buy the club at this point in few more seasons they should just buy the club already (I know they can't but that's crazy no wonder they gone yo the FIFA last summer when Liverpool poked Van Djik.)
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:37:41 AM

You are right, this season is not over yet but 15 points difference is a big gap though. Manchester City is still on top and keep their performance with the winning streak. The problem is other big teams like arsenal,liverpool and man united are unstable, can't keep their winning streak. Sometimes draw or lose
Lionidas

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

You are right, this season is not over yet but 15 points difference is a big gap though. Manchester City is still on top and keep their performance with the winning streak. The problem is other big teams like arsenal,liverpool and man united are unstable, can't keep their winning streak. Sometimes draw or lose
Manchester United always seem to draw when they just play the entire games not pressuring the team forward acting as if they can score whenever they like. That is not a way to play a football match.
They are absolutely the worst with all these overrated and over priced players.
I can not tell how many times I have lost my parlay bets with these buffoons thinking they can win every match which they should be with Paul Pogba and now Lukaku.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

Manchester United always seem to draw when they just play the entire games not pressuring the team forward acting as if they can score whenever they like. That is not a way to play a football match.
I can not tell how many times I have lost my parlay bets with these buffoons thinking they can win every match which they should be with Paul Pogba and now Lukaku.
Pogba has got some talent according to me which he will bring out soon but yeah Lukaku is overpriced , he misses easy chances and he isn't really a playmaker in the team so yes money wasted , Salah is the best buy in EPL this season if you ask me.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

15-point gap between Manchester City and Manchester United would seem difficult to pursue. Only extraordinary events that could lead Manchester United to overtake Man City position.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:03:30 AM

Pogba has got some talent according to me which he will bring out soon but yeah Lukaku is overpriced , he misses easy chances and he isn't really a playmaker in the team so yes money wasted , Salah is the best buy in EPL this season if you ask me.

I don't think that there's any juice left In this season if anything happens now it will be surely a miracle, I don't think Manchester United are trying to play a draw every match, if you look many times it a silly miss from them, and they really will regret missing out on persic I, feel that's what caused them the title. Yes against top 6 they played for a draw and maybe that's bad, but they really tried but nothing worked out in their favor.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:55:29 AM

My personal opinion is that whole transfer market went crazy, so that might not be too much for great defender. We will see if he will show that potential.

Even Neymar was not worth the price. Neymar's crazy transfer will be the start of many players who have high prices. Virgil Van Dijk has started. I doubt if Neymar is not appreciated that expensive, Van Dijk would not be that expensive. I would not be surprised if there will be a lot of players who are not so good but have a high price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

Even Neymar was not worth the price. Neymar's crazy transfer will be the start of many players who have high prices. Virgil Van Dijk has started. I doubt if Neymar is not appreciated that expensive, Van Dijk would not be that expensive. I would not be surprised if there will be a lot of players who are not so good but have a high price.
the need of Liverpool of a Defender have pushed them to get him for that tremendous fee in my opinion his worth in the Current time is something close to 50million Euros. And Liverpool needs him now more then ever because they know that the fight for top 4 will require from them to be more stable at the back and if they managed to finish in top 4 they would payed the extra 35million Euros via qualifications to Championsleague by then he would probably prove that he worth something if he is not worth it and they got him for like 10Million it would have been a waiste of time ad money the best thing is that they know they have a problem at the back and now they will do whatever to fix it.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1879

Metawin.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:25:56 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:07:36 PM by ralle14

My prediction for today is Watford ML @1.7 last tuesday they won against Leicester and still putting up good results against better teams. Losing at home against a team that is sitting in the last at the table is unlikely worst case is they could draw because Swansea could put up a good defense.

Edit :I'm so unlucky, Watford was looking good holding their lead until they reached the last 5 minute of the game and swansea turned the tides around.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Lionidas

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:29:00 PM

This is a helluva alot of money to play for a player like this.
But to have him on Liverpool will help their cause.
I am liking Liverpool more and more I see them play. I've said numerous times before that Mane is my favorite player so with more talent to support him and his cause the better for all. Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 [1179] 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: