Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Seeing Mo Salah's and Kevin De Bryune's performances this season, I am still very surprised how Mourinho let these two go. He's complaining yesterday about players. Who will trust him with quality players when he has let them go in the past? Who will trust him with quality players, when he coming to play defensive football with them. The guy has lost the plot and it's time for him to go top PSG.
Well, now we can see very clearly the quality of Mourinho, he can only train a team that already has a star player. Mourinho is not a typical coach who can look for new stars, but can only maximize existing star players, and now Mourinho can not win the title
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Seeing Mo Salah's and Kevin De Bryune's performances this season, I am still very surprised how Mourinho let these two go. He's complaining yesterday about players. Who will trust him with quality players when he has let them go in the past? Who will trust him with quality players, when he coming to play defensive football with them. The guy has lost the plot and it's time for him to go top PSG.
Well, now we can see very clearly the quality of Mourinho, he can only train a team that already has a star player. Mourinho is not a typical coach who can look for new stars, but can only maximize existing star players, and now Mourinho can not win the title
Well though Pep Guardiola had stars at Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City, this has not stopped him from buying more star players in the teams when he become manager of the team and this trend is not only associated to Mourinho but other managers who also wants to win.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

The Semi-final draw for the FA cup
Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea vs. Southampton
The first match is a thought draw and I think for now Spurs have the upper hand. Because the game will be played a month from now at Wembly and exactly between 21 or 22 April and by that time Spurs will gain Kane back that is a big addition for them on the other side Mourinho knows that this is it his only chance to end the season without empty hands after spending 200 million this season some results is expected so it's going to be a though match and the Winner between them will probably get the trophy. Chelsea have been struggling this season but they should easily take down Southampton so whomever between United and Tottenham pass he have the better advantage to lift the title.
dradin

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Nothing personal

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Mourinho playing for immediate results. He can't wait players to get his life forms. He always going to big club with big expect, there is a little room for any experiment.
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Mourinho playing for immediate results. He can't wait players to get his life forms. He always going to big club with big expect, there is a little room for any experiment.

But he hasn't shown results conforming to his ambitious and arrogance for last 8 years. He wasn't stable with Real and didn't reach success in Europe, he quarreled with nearly everyone in Chelsea, his MU is weak and lackluster, particularly in compare with Guardiola's City. To my mind, he definitely needs to have a rest.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Chelsea vs. Southampton
The first match is a thought draw and I think for now Spurs have the upper hand. Because the game will be played a month from now at Wembly and exactly between 21 or 22 April and by that time Spurs will gain Kane back that is a big addition for them on the other side Mourinho knows that this is it his only chance to end the season without empty hands after spending 200 million this season some results is expected so it's going to be a though match and the Winner between them will probably get the trophy. Chelsea have been struggling this season but they should easily take down Southampton so whomever between United and Tottenham pass he have the better advantage to lift the title.
There is an unfair advantage for Tottenham Hotspurs especially since the game will be played at Wembley which is currently the home ground for Tottenham. I believe that the game should have been played at neutral ground even though Tottenham are using it as a temporal home stadium.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Just for the lulz, I'd love to see Man United and Chelsea in the finals.  Grin

Imagine all the drama building between Mou and Conte on the way to the actual game.  Lol.

Btw...  Has anyone seen Falconer?  He used to hang around here in the gambling section.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

Imagine all the drama building between Mou and Conte on the way to the actual game.  Lol.
Do you mean the FA cup....well that's a big on for all the teams can you imagine the entertainment that will unfold from these big teams and I have a feeling that both Manchester clubs will make it to the finals but both have a huge task of passing the semis with Spurs and Chelsea standing in their way.

Btw...  Has anyone seen Falconer?  He used to hang around here in the gambling section.
I don't think his a regular of the thread.
yoseph

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

I really doubt that Manchester United are going to make it to the finals because there is no way they will be able to overcome Tottenham in the their temporal home at Wembley.
DIA7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

Do you mean the FA cup....well that's a big on for all the teams can you imagine the entertainment that will unfold from these big teams and I have a feeling that both Manchester clubs will make it to the finals but both have a huge task of passing the semis with Spurs and Chelsea standing in their way.

I don't think his a regular of the thread.
City failed to reach the semiee finals as they have been disqualified by Wigan now the title contenders will be Chelsea and that if they do not screw things around with Southampton in my opinion it should be easier task then the quarter finals as they had to play the extra times against Leicester but Southampton this season are showing their worst ever since joining back the EPL while the other two teams United and Spurs it will be diffecult to predict the one who will reach the finals both of them wants something to celebrate the season for Mourinho wants to turn down the noises by Winning this title while Tottenham want something to reflect their hard work through the all good previous seasons they shown.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Chelsea vs. Southampton
Drawing that benefit Chelsea and hurt Manchester United I think. But Chelsea should not underestimate opponents, this is semi-final and Southampton will play it out, they also want a trophy. As for Manchester united, it's going to be tough, the game is at Wembley and we know Wembley is home to Tottenham Hotspurs this season, they performed superbly throughout the season at Wembley.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

I really doubt that Manchester United are going to make it to the finals because there is no way they will be able to overcome Tottenham in the their temporal home at Wembley.

That could be a factor, sure...  But wanna bet on it?  Nothing big, just 10 USD worth of BTC.  And no need for escrow for a small amount.  I trust you since you're in a sig campaign.  Wink

Which club reaches the FA Cup finals?  Me United, you Spurs.  Go?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

That could be a factor, sure...  But wanna bet on it?  Nothing big, just 10 USD worth of BTC.  And no need for escrow for a small amount.  I trust you since you're in a sig campaign.  Wink

yes United still strong team they can easily win over Tottenham if they try to play offense not park the ball like they usually do the Wembly stadium will not be a big problemb for the reds we can say it's their 2nd home as they had many success there while Spurs not that much despite being their home ground this season. I only want to see an exiting game I think it should have been both of thses two teams at final because both of them do not deserve to finish season empty handed unlike Chelsea whom made a lot of big mistakes this season and I would love to see United and Tottenham play in final because it will definitely have open gameplay then Chelsea facing either of them I would prefer Tottenham vs Chelsea for final I feel it would be less boring game then United and Chelsea.
yoseph

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

yes United still strong team they can easily win over Tottenham if they try to play offense not park the ball like they usually do the Wembly stadium will not be a big problemb for the reds we can say it's their 2nd home as they had many success there while Spurs not that much despite being their home ground this season. I only want to see an exiting game I think it should have been both of thses two teams at final because both of them do not deserve to finish season empty handed unlike Chelsea whom made a lot of big mistakes this season and I would love to see United and Tottenham play in final because it will definitely have open gameplay then Chelsea facing either of them I would prefer Tottenham vs Chelsea for final I feel it would be less boring game then United and Chelsea.
The reason why Manchester United used to have a lot of success at Wembley was their use of their wings which helps them considering the width of the stadium, giving the wingers more space on the flanks, But we haven't seen that type of Manchester United for a while though. I want Manchester United to win but i still remember their defeat in the second round of the EPL.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

final match manchester united vs chelsea and manchester united can win in FA cup
but hotspur can suprise meet manchester united still posible to win
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

final match manchester united vs chelsea and manchester united can win in FA cup

You underestimated Tottenham Hotspurs and Southampton. Match has not started yet and anything can happen, English football is full of surprises, anyone can beat anyone without exception. And this season, if Tottenham Hotspurs can beat Manchester United, it's not a surprise.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

I expect a final between Manchester United and Chelsea and especially Mourinho vs Conte that this year have lost more time in arguing than to achieve great results.
both are very similar, they squeeze their players and their teams where they can remain at most 3-4 years.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

current top score in EPL

1. Mohamed Salah                        28   goals

2. Harry Kane                               24   goals

3. Sergio Aguero                           21  goals

4. Raheem Sterling                       15   goals

5. Jamie Vardy                             14   goals

apparently Liverpool already find the replacement of Coutinho and Suarez that debut season from Mohamed Salah has run smoothly and i think this player could be the best buy for Liverpool and Roma should be regret if they see the current performance from him

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

current top score in EPL

1. Mohamed Salah                        28   goals

2. Harry Kane                               24   goals

3. Sergio Aguero                           21  goals

4. Raheem Sterling                       15   goals

5. Jamie Vardy                             14   goals

apparently Liverpool already find the replacement of Coutinho and Suarez that debut season from Mohamed Salah has run smoothly and i think this player could be the best buy for Liverpool and Roma should be regret if they see the current performance from him

Suarez, kinda.  Coutinho, not yet.  But I think they will find one in Julian Draxler if they're lucky enough to acquire him.  He's unhappy with PSG since they seem to start others ahead of him.

yoseph, you wanna make a bet or not?  Did you see my post?  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 03:29:23 PM by HugoStiglitz

Salah's transfer for just 42kk seems to be especially great in the current mad market with 220kk for Neymar, 105kk for Pogba and 90kk for Higuain. It's hard to predict if he will choose to leave Liverpool in future, but it's already obvious that Reds have made a unique deal in ratio price to quality.
Pages: « 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: