Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64166 times)
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

DIBCOIN news

Dear clients, DIBC deposits/withdrawals will be closed tomorrow (14/07/2017) by developer request. Please do not send coins to old addresses, they will not be working tomorrow. This asset will be moving to ETH network.
>>> livecoin.net/.../405
I sent a support ticket about a 10 ppy deposit I made I received a reply saying I sent 10 ppy but wasn't credited do to no memo which I no I copied and pasted it and even saved it on my PC to do more deposits but I never got a straight answer is my account being credited or can you send it back to the peerplay account it came from
 If you don't specify Memo, deposit will not be credited. For deposit's search and manual crediting, your account will be charged according our fees table.
I'll pay the fee just please send back or credit my account thank you
On 7/20 support said they would credit my account if I agreed to pay %10 for manual processing I said I would agree to pay that was 2 days ago I opened a ticket on the 18th I dont understand why its taking so long I no that I'm not the only person support has to deal with but I'm just asking for my account to get credited the coins I sent could you please credit my account the 10ppy minus %10 which now leaves me a balance of 9ppy thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

SUMMER PROMO FOR NEW CLIENTS

Dear traders, we'd like to announce of our new summer promo for new clients.

If you register at our Exchange till August 2, we will set a minimum trading fee 0.02% for your account for 1 month. All you need to participate is to register on Livecoin and have a positive balance (non-zero) by August 2. Please notify us via tickets if you want to participate in this summer promo. The Lowest trading fee will be set for your account from August 3 to September 3.
>>> livecoin.net/.../410

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:54:15 PM

SUMMER PROMO FOR NEW CLIENTS

Dear traders, we'd like to announce of our new summer promo for new clients.

If you register at our Exchange till August 2, we will set a minimum trading fee 0.02% for your account for 1 month. All you need to participate is to register on Livecoin and have a positive balance (non-zero) by August 2. Please notify us via tickets if you want to participate in this summer promo. The Lowest trading fee will be set for your account from August 3 to September 3.
>>> livecoin.net/.../410

Really like to trade using your platform. I have been a member since April and so far smooth transaction. Although I'm not that active trading right now because of personal reasons. I would gladly recommend your websites to others. I will try to get someone to register on Livecoin to get this new promo. Goodluck to you.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:14:07 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 10:38:13 PM by Serpens66

Hi Smiley

I just noticed you changed your API responses?
Eg. the cancel order call returns now:
{'success': True, 'cancelled': True, 'quantity': 100.0, 'tradeQuantity': 0.0, 'message': None}
instead of :
{'message': None, 'cancelled': True, 'success': True}

which is exellent! Smiley

Is it already the final version? And when will you update your documentatin accordingly?

I also saw the error message changed, instead of:
{'success': False, 'errorCode': 1, 'errorMessage': 'javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Not sufficient funds on the account: xxxx'}
I get now:
{'added': False, 'success': False, 'exception': 'Not sufficient funds on the account BTC'}

This is a change that you have to tell immediately to all API users, so they can adjust their scripts to still catch errors, cause searching for errorMessage or errorCode does not work anymore.

edit:
now the next big thing will be websocket Smiley REST API is unfortunately very slow, compared to other exchanges.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:34:53 PM

Please consider adding Bitcoinplus [XBC] .We are working on getting segregated witness activated.

Exchange https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0
Website www.bitcoinplus.org
Twitter https://twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
Source https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource

When are you going to add XBC ?
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

so when will be BCH credited into our accounts and BTC transactions will go back to normal?
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

When are you crediting BCH?

This has been asked before.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

When are you crediting BCH?

This has been asked before.

yeah, I have been waiting for it too and also the the BTC transactions would be open. Other exchanges is now ok.

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:42:16 PM

Livecoin.net news

PAYOUTS RULES OF TAAS ASSET >>> livecoin.net/.../415
SUMMER PROMO FOR NEW CLIENTS >>> livecoin.net/.../416
BTC AND BCH NEWS >>> livecoin.net/.../417

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:41:29 PM

do u have any slack or telegram?
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:42:00 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 12:12:22 PM by steamon

LiveCoin,

I now lost 100$ today because I went to coin market cap - TAO - livecoin - login - Bought TAO after depositing Bitcoin. I legit thought I made a good deal by buying TAO cheap on LiveCoin. Because of this delisting and basically locking the TAO funds on the LiveCoin exchange. I could have lost 200$ if I held the funds on the exchange. No warning at the coin trading page that it was getting delisted or direct link to your statement from there.

Update:

After their reply they allow users to withdraw their TAO. At this moment there is nothing wrong and I decided to sell it back to the exchange. They can't reverse that. All good now.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:33:25 PM

LiveCoin

TAO withdrawals will be available in our next update (nearest days). We hope that you read this in the balance section "Do your own research of an asset which you want to acquire. Livecoin do not provide any guarantees regarding quality of assets. Livecoin also don't guarantee lawfulness and fair play of developers." We also hope that you noticed a delisting icon. We regret that all of this didn't make any sense for you and you bought this asset.

All open orders will be cancelled tomorrow. After we open withdrawal, you'll be able to take coins during 1 week, after that time, XTO will be delisted.

No

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

Livecoin have you planned to lower down those big deposit fees you guys have on perfectmoney deposits? I am very happy with withdrawal fees on it but those massive deposit fees are affecting price of every coin in terms of USD. I am using livecoin for several days now and already loving it but price is lower than market rate for most of the alts and bitcoin which is quite disappointing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
wasif11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:18:05 AM

I have sold PLBT/ETH, but they are stuck in "In Orders" column!
The transactions shows 100% completed, but in Balance they are still under 'In orders' column.
In addition, they cannot be withdrawn.
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

LiveCoin

TAO withdrawals will be available in our next update (nearest days). We hope that you read this in the balance section "Do your own research of an asset which you want to acquire. Livecoin do not provide any guarantees regarding quality of assets. Livecoin also don't guarantee lawfulness and fair play of developers." We also hope that you noticed a delisting icon. We regret that all of this didn't make any sense for you and you bought this asset.

All open orders will be cancelled tomorrow. After we open withdrawal, you'll be able to take coins during 1 week, after that time, XTO will be delisted.

No

Thanks for your reply and giving users the chance to still withdraw their TAO. This has changed my bad view. Yes, I did already sell it back to an other buyer on the exchange. According to your TOS that would be my actions. If an exchange starts reversing stuff then the mailbox would be full in 1 day. Since NEO is a lot more interesting I put my funds on that asset.

But take this as a suggestion when a coin is delisting make it visible on the coin buying page. I could literally not see it. Thanks.
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

Please consider adding Bitcoinplus [XBC] .We are working on getting segregated witness activated.

Exchange https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0
Website www.bitcoinplus.org
Twitter https://twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
Source https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource

When are you going to add XBC ?

Already asked them that a couple of dozen times already.
wankle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:13:09 AM

any word on when the TAAS wallet will be back up?
LLANGG

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

I second! It was supposed to be the 7th. Can you please comment?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:54:39 AM

Livecoin have you planned to lower down those big deposit fees you guys have on perfectmoney deposits? I am very happy with withdrawal fees on it but those massive deposit fees are affecting price of every coin in terms of USD. I am using livecoin for several days now and already loving it but price is lower than market rate for most of the alts and bitcoin which is quite disappointing.

All of our fees for deposits/withdrawals are dynamically changing, because we need to maintain some amount on one or another payment gate. If no one wants to withdraw from perfectmoney, but only to deposit, we have to set a high deposit fee and low withdrawal fee, til someone withdraw some amount of perfectmoney, then we change fees back to normal.

I second! It was supposed to be the 7th. Can you please comment?

Deposit/withdrawal of TAAS will be available by direction of developers.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

Hello.
Perfect money fees has been lowered Roll Eyes
wow, that's just amazing.
I haven't thought you guys will take my suggestion seriously but I am really happy to find out that you guys have actually heard me and now lowered deposit fee to 2.5% which is quite competitive.

Thanks again, I will definitely keep using livecoin in future too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: