Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64171 times)
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

When are you listing Bitcoinplus?

Sorry, we can't take new coins based on independent blockchain right now. We accept standard ERC-20 tokens, as well as WAVES- and Lisk-based tokens only.

Let me know when your platform is compatible.We are looking to get listed on another exchange.

Thanks
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

Hey, news about listing MoneroV? Are we getting the new coins?

In this news release we have expressed our official position concerning all the forks. We are not planning to list MoneroV, among other things.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Whats the price to get listed on your exchange?

We accept standard ERC-20 tokens, as well as WAVES- and Lisk-based tokens only. What is the algorythm used for your coin functioning?

Do you accept only paid listings, or you have some application for a free listing ? Is there any certain fee if only paid listing is accepted ?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

LatiumX , pairs LATX/BTC, LATX/ETH
ModulTrade, pairs MTRc/BTC, MTRc/ETH and MTRc/USD

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Do you accept only paid listings, or you have some application for a free listing ? Is there any certain fee if only paid listing is accepted ?

All information on adding new coins can be found on this page https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
ucehp

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

Bottom line: they don’t respect the blockchain, but they create their own truth. They deleted my account (with funds still in them) after I provided them, politely but clearly, with an ultimatum: credit my deposits or I’m going to explore my legal rights. On what terms was my account deleted and all funds stolen?

Expect to lose money if you are an active trader. These guys offer no support on mistakes that can easily be resolved, period. Other exchanges often offer support when you make small mistakes (e.g. using smart contracts when officially not supported or memo mistakes), they guys will just say: your funds are lost. It’s legally a grey area as they can point to their terms and disclaimers.

However it is worse than just no support. I’m convinced they are also purposely scamming customers for their own gain (you deposit, they create situations to not credit you, they sell your deposited funds). I’ve had 2 experiences:

1.   I’ve bought a coin on day one and wanted to withdraw it on day two. This was no longer possible as they delisted the coin from their exchange (and removed the withdraw function at the same time). When I contacted support they pointed out that this was mentioned in their news section. Which it was, a month before.. I’m not reading their news section with 50 posts a month. I never got my money back. You can’t just let me buy something and not let me withdraw it anymore after less than 24 hours.

2.   I’ve regularly deposited BTC to my Livecoin wallet address. At some point I noticed my BTC deposit wasn’t credited. Apparently they posted in their news section that they changed the deposit addresses, they didn’t email me or showed a notification in my account clearly. Even though I’ve made multiple deposits to the old address after the news post, they didn’t warn me. When contacting support they claimed the old wallets were no longer accessible: your funds are lost. However I noticed they moved the funds out of the wallet 3 weeks later, and I still never got these funds credited.

Still all unresolved and still no access to my account without any grounds. Expect to loose your money.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Hello my phone was stolen a week ago and I have tried multiple times to contact you guys. Did all the needful already but there is no reply at all. How long will it take as here I need to trade. Swayumdpunk@gmail.com is my username. Please help
Hello.
Please note that we don't provide support on forum. We provide support service only via tickets or e-mail (in case when you don't have access to the account) according to the terms of services.
If you are a Customer of Livecoin and you cannot get access to your account due to: loss of Google 2-FA, blocking of IP address or for any other reason, please, send a request to help@livecoin.net with detailed description of the issue. Account access recovery requests will only be accepted if they are sent from the same e-mail address as was used to open your account at registration.
All requests are reviewed in order of proirity.
Please, wait.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

New Markets

AdelphoiCoin, pairs ADL/BTC, ADL/ETH and ADL/USD
PHIToken, pairs PHI/BTC, PHI/ETH and PHI/USD

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

XMV snapshot is coming closer. Are you going to list the coin?
In this news release we have expressed our official position concerning all the forks. We are not planning to list MoneroV, among other things.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
ucehp

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

XMV snapshot is coming closer. Are you going to list the coin?

Nor will they credit you if they decide to list the coin a week later. So they can profit from all forks themselves.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Are you going to support the MoneroV fork as well? The snapshot is coming.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

I hear in their announcement section that fuzex is going to list in the Livecoin, whether how long it is going to take to list the fxt in lived-in exchange?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

Are you at least preparing for the snapshot of MoneroV?
Livecoin service does not support XMV fork.
In this news release we have expressed our official position concerning all the forks.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

I hear in their announcement section that fuzex is going to list in the Livecoin, whether how long it is going to take to list the fxt in lived-in exchange?
FuzeX asset is already available at our Exchange, you can check at the Fees and Balance sections. To get updated information on new coins listing and new trading pairs availability, please, go to: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
danielco9

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

Any news about listing MoneroV in the future?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

We are not planning to list  MoneroV at our Exchange.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
ucehp

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

Bottom line: they don’t respect the blockchain, but they create their own truth. They deleted my account (with funds still in them) after I provided them, politely but clearly, with an ultimatum: credit my deposits or I’m going to explore my legal rights. On what terms was my account deleted and all funds stolen?

Expect to lose money if you are an active trader. These guys offer no support on mistakes that can easily be resolved, period. Other exchanges often offer support when you make small mistakes (e.g. using smart contracts when officially not supported or memo mistakes), they guys will just say: your funds are lost. It’s legally a grey area as they can point to their terms and disclaimers.

However it is worse than just no support. I’m convinced they are also purposely scamming customers for their own gain (you deposit, they create situations to not credit you, they sell your deposited funds). I’ve had 2 experiences:

1.   I’ve bought a coin on day one and wanted to withdraw it on day two. This was no longer possible as they delisted the coin from their exchange (and removed the withdraw function at the same time). When I contacted support they pointed out that this was mentioned in their news section. Which it was, a month before.. I’m not reading their news section with 50 posts a month. I never got my money back. You can’t just let me buy something and not let me withdraw it anymore after less than 24 hours.

2.   I’ve regularly deposited BTC to my Livecoin wallet address. At some point I noticed my BTC deposit wasn’t credited. Apparently they posted in their news section that they changed the deposit addresses, they didn’t email me or showed a notification in my account clearly. Even though I’ve made multiple deposits to the old address after the news post, they didn’t warn me. When contacting support they claimed the old wallets were no longer accessible: your funds are lost. However I noticed they moved the funds out of the wallet 3 weeks later, and I still never got these funds credited.

Still all unresolved and still no access to my account without any grounds. Support does not answer my mails. Expect to loose your money.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

New Markets

HeartBout, pairs HB/BTC, HB/ETH and HB/USD
FuzeX, pairs FXT/BTC, FXT/ETH
Wagerr, pairs WGR/BTC, WGR/ETH
Skychain, pairs SKCH/BTC, SKCH/ETH
FireLotto, pairs FLOT/BTC, FLOT/ETH

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Yet another noobie account MoneroV shill https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1653730;sa=showPosts

If you plan to participate in this fork by WITHDRAWING MONERO TO YOUR OWN PRIVATE WALLET PRIOR TO THE FORK - make sure you are VERY CAREFUL.

Bitcoin gold endorsed a wallet that resulted in 3.3 million in real BTC being stolen.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-stole-private-keys-scooped-3-3-million/

Coinsecure exchange also lost around 3 Million that could be related to the fork.
"The note also elucidates that this loss is not a direct result of their infrastructure being compromised or hacked but instead it was due to their CSO Dr. Amitabh Saxsena extracting Bitcoin Gold from Bitcoin. And as a result, their CSO claimed that bitcoins were lost."
https://coinsutra.com/coinsecure-bitcoin-hack-theft/

You risk losing your real Monero for the opportunity to get a copy.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
daisy-chained

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

I’m not reading their news section with 50 posts a month.
Apparently they posted in their news section that they changed the deposit addresses, they didn’t email me or showed a notification in my account clearly.

We always inform of the forthcoming de-listing of a certain coin in our public news releases. We have never ever mentioned, that we  send this kind of notifications by e-mail. The customers should follow the news on their own, it is stated very clearly in the User agreement.

We have announced about the change of BTC deposit addresses well in advance, and then for a whole following month supported the old addresses. At least twice we reminded to all the customers to generate new addresses, https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/590 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/620. All important information is available at our web-site in the news section, and all clients are informed about all new notifications additionally by means of alerts in the top section of our website.

Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence.

If you don't want to follow the news and you need a long-term storage of your coins, then you can withdraw funds to your personal wallet and send them back when you need this.

Banging on about your user agreement is not an appropriate answer.  Changing customer's deposit addresses is way too important to hide in a news feed.  You should have actively informed each user that the address has changed.  And even if they ignore that message, you then need to provide a way for users to recover those funds even if it means they pay something.  By not doing this you are simply stealing funds from your customers, there are no other words for it.  What you are doing isn't legal in any country, regardless of what is says in your user agreement.

Does anyone on here know what the legal entity is behind livecoin.net?  I've searched the Belize government companies register and RED VELVET INVESTMENTS LTD doesn't exist.  They are doing a pretty good job of hiding themselves.  Presumably because they are a criminal organisation, just preying on customers who make innocent mistakes.

@LiveCoin is you aren't a criminal organisation please answer: what is the legal entity behind livecoin.net? Where is it registered?  And please post a government link to the company registration.

How many people on here have lost funds? Perhaps https://www.reddit.com/r/livecoin/ would be a better place to discuss?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: