Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64166 times)
daisy-chained

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

Definitely interested in this exchange. Is this Exchange basically Agnostic? Fiat, Crypto, Tokens, etc.

Resources
https://medium.com/@mustwin/building-an-oracle-for-an-ethereum-contract-6096d3e39551
http://www.oraclize.it/
https://www.smartcontract.com/link

Stay away, it looks like it's a scam.  Read just a few recent posts.  The appear to be taking users funds for no apparent reason (by delisting coins and changing deposit addresses without warning), they delete your account history for no apparent reason.  If you have any legitimate concern they just say thing like "you didn't read the terms and conditions".  Looks like a place for criminals and tax dodgers basically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daisy-chained

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

edit: as a software dev myself I've worked with russians before and it's the only reason I even for a second consider this to be a case of massive massive ignorance instead of pure crime.

@mrcauthon  Why do you think they are russian?  Do you know any more about where this company is registered?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

Changing customer's deposit addresses is way too important to hide in a news feed.  You should have actively informed each user that the address has changed. 

We didn't conseal anything, all the news are posted to be freely accessible, all customers were publicly informed.

We are unable to circulate notifications via e-mail, we are handling more than 100 coins, we have hundreds of thousands of customers. If we send all our news to all our customers, our mail servers would be overloaded and blocked in no time, and nobody would receive any newsletters from us at all.

You accepted an obligation to follow the news when you registerted at our Service. If you disagreed, you should never use our service.
All cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible and anonymous, - not only at our Exchange, but all over the world in general. The holder of cryptocurrency, above all, must be concerned about the safety of his assets and follow the news, because, in case of a mistake, the funds would be irrevocably lost . You have ignored the clause of the User agreement, stating that the customers of the Exchange are obliged to follow the news themselves.
We posted a warning about the forthcoming change of addresses twice, and then kept supporting the old addresses for a whole month afterwards. The funds have been lost through your negligence only.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ucehp

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

Changing customer's deposit addresses is way too important to hide in a news feed.  You should have actively informed each user that the address has changed. 

We didn't conseal anything, all the news are posted to be freely accessible, all customers were publicly informed.

We are unable to circulate notifications via e-mail, we are handling more than 100 coins, we have hundreds of thousands of customers. If we send all our news to all our customers, our mail servers would be overloaded and blocked in no time, and nobody would receive any newsletters from us at all.

You accepted an obligation to follow the news when you registerted at our Service. If you disagreed, you should never use our service.
All cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible and anonymous, - not only at our Exchange, but all over the world in general. The holder of cryptocurrency, above all, must be concerned about the safety of his assets and follow the news, because, in case of a mistake, the funds would be irrevocably lost . You have ignored the clause of the User agreement, stating that the customers of the Exchange are obliged to follow the news themselves.
We posted a warning about the forthcoming change of addresses twice, and then kept supporting the old addresses for a whole month afterwards. The funds have been lost through your negligence only.

Nonsense. You can put in your user terms that I sell my soul to you, doesn't mean it is either reasonable or legal.

Also regarding the BTC address changes, I can see you transferred my BTC out of the wallet: you took them and did not credit my balance. Anonimity is no excuse there, you know these funds were deposited in the wallet linked to my user account.

Also you have blocked my account with balances still in there, without warning or merit.
another_bitcoinsolicitor

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

I've been watching these discussions for a while now and finally felt obliged to create an account an step in.  There appear to be quite a few people on here with legitimate grievances. @LiveCoin's typical response is to consistently bully people by pointing out how they failed to read or understand the User Agreement.  Don't be bullied, this isn't a valid answer, and the User Agreement isn't a valid document (see below).  Don't let the bullying get to you, you have rights.

@LiveCoin in my opinion represents a criminal organisation.  I'm confident they will soon go the way of BTC-e and will be shut down by the authorities. Unfortunately this means their clients will have their funds seized and will have no recourse to get them back - you have been warned, get out now.  There are plenty of alternatives, honest companies who look after their users and who don't conceal their identities.

Let's examine what's been said:

If we send all our news to all our customers, our mail servers would be overloaded and blocked in no time, and nobody would receive any newsletters from us at all.

This is utter nonsense. Unless the people behind the website are totally incompetent, which is clearly a possibility (and if true you should withdraw your funds anyway).  Sending a large volume of email does not mean you will be blocked, that is simply a lie.  Stating that your servers would get overloaded is a clear sign that you don't understand the basic technology; just add more servers.  In addition, no-one expects you to send all news to all customers (unless they opt in to that).  But if a customer has traded a coin that is being delisted, or holds a coin that is being delisted, then of course they should be sent a mail about that.  And after it is delisted, there is no reason to remove the customers access to those funds.  Providing access to delisted wallets costs you almost nothing.  The same goes for changing a customers deposit address, just send them an email.  And if they ignore the email and discover their mistake later put in place a way for them to recover funds - even if they need to pay a fee.  By not doing this you are simply stealing from these people and when the authorities find out you will be arrested, imprisoned and the service will be shut down (more below on how you can help achieve this).

We didn't conseal anything, all the news are posted to be freely accessible

You clearly use the news feed to hide and obscure extremely important from your customers.  Why would someone who has only traded say ETH/USD care about PIN/BTC or MAID for example.  Your tedious reply of blah blah stated very clearly in the User agreement blah is not a defence.  Your user agreement is invalid because you use it to execute predatory business practices on innocent users.  You make the service so difficult for some people to understand that your strategy of systematic theft is blatantly clear.

in case of a mistake, the funds would be irrevocably lost

More lies, this one is a whopper (ignoring any case where the wrong currency was sent to a wallet - this can't usually be rectified).  The funds are on the blockchain!  You have the keys to the wallets, in fact some users appear to have witnessed funds being removed from their wallets without them being credited to their account.  These funds have been stolen, I just can't see another way to look at this.  

If you are reading this please understand - this company (who ever they are) is stealing people's funds.  They will be shut down without notice when the authorities catch up with them. You will lose your funds if you don't withdraw them in time (trade with someone like Binance who are moving to the EU where your funds are protected by law).  There is no conceivable reason that they wouldn't put in place some remedial action to help those users who (in their words) have made a mistake, unless of course this was a business strategy - to steal from innocent customers.

What's more noticeable is the questions that @LiveCoin isn't answering.  They have clearly been asked about the true identity of the legal entity behind the company and where it is registered.  Why won't they answer this simple question?  Because they are trying to hide their identity.  They even publish misinformation on the site about that identity.  The company the claim to be doesn't exist, and as far as I can tell even their CEO Ivona Zlatova doesn't exist.  

Are you are still reading? why??  Stop now and empty your account!

Having said all of this, the most important reason that I am very confident that this exchange will be shut down is their lack of audibility.  They delete their user data after 30 days making it a go-to exchange for criminals and tax evaders.  Like BTC-e this is a HUGE red flag for authorities all over the world.  There's absolutely no technical reason to delete this data.  Storage is incredibly cheap and very easy.  The only reason I can think of is either technological incompetence or a business strategy to attract organised crime to the exchange.  They are making it unnecessarily difficult for honest users to fill in accurate tax reports because they put the responsibility for storing the data on the users.  And yes blah blah stated very clearly in the User agreement blah, but for what purpose?  The user agreement is invalid as it has so many nefarious clauses designed to punish innocent customers and help criminals.

@LiveCoin why do you hate your customers so much?

So, who can you do..?  

Firstly, enable other users to contact you on this site (profile >> Personal Message Options >> Allow newbies to send you PMs), and start a conversation on https://www.reddit.com/r/livecoin/ . Then...

1. if you have a legitimate grievance with the exchange (sending the wrong coin to the wrong wallet is an example of a true, unrecoverable user error on your part - sorry) then obviously raise a support ticket but not until you have emptied all funds from your account because it appears that they are likely to shut you down.  And take screen shots of any responses you might get.

2. Go to the authorities.  

In Europe you can report fraud to Europol (https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online).  With enough complaints they will take action, although I strongly suspect that is already in progress.  The authorities may ask you for evidence, so collect it before the exchange kicks you out.  Remember they delete all customer data regularly, so keep records. Keep your emails, support tickets and download your transaction data regularly.

In the US you need to alert the FBI via the stopfraud.gov website (https://www.wikihow.com/Report-Fraud-to-the-FBI).  It was the FBI who took down BTC-e, they are extremely aggressive against entities they suspect of aiding or taking part in tax avoidance.  Again, collect information of the fraud committed against you.  They got the man in charge of BTC-e the second he stepped onto EU soil.  

To really get their attention tell them that you suspect them of aiding tax avoidance.  There is a sample letter below.

3. Spread the word on social media

The exchange has a twitter account, find the people who are following, retweeting or liking their tweets and bring this conversion to their attention.  Be polite, honest and accurate.  Don't use threatening or abusive language.  

Contact the press.  There's a lot of interest in crypto currency news and you might find it isn't too difficult to find a journalist who is willing to help investigate the company.  As well as the crypto-news websites, try classic news outlets too, they tend to have bigger budgets.

Ask @LiveCoin on this site again and again - what's the legal entity behind the website and where are they registered?

4. Report them to facebook, twitter, google, bing etc.  All these services have mechanisms for people to report sites and accounts that you suspect are fraudulent.  Again, you would need to do this in numbers.  Don't expect someone to do it for you. Tell them your concerns, again be honest, provide proof.  It's in their interests to protect customers.  The site looks like it's on a trajectory to go out of business anyway, but you can help to hurry this up which in turn will protect future customers from getting robbed.

5. Lawyer up!  The big problem here of course is that the company behind the exchange is unknown, so there's no one to sue.  If anyone knows who the legal entity is there are people who would be willing to pay for this information.  Did you used to work there?  Can you help?

Personally you might not have lost enough to pay for a legal case against them, but collectively I bet you have.  I've heard of people who have had tens of thousands of dollars stolen from them.  This site isn't the right place to discuss a collective law suit though, again I suggest starting at https://www.reddit.com/r/livecoin.

6. Move to another exchange.  

The prices on livecoin simply aren't that good.  I have access to aggregated price data from almost every exchange in the world and even after you deduct fee's the prices on this exchange are not competitive.  They just don't have the liquidity.  Coupled with the fact that they engage in such terrible business practices, they demonstrably don't understand technology very well, they hide their legal identity, they delete your data and they might steal from you.  You may disagree, because so far your haven't been a victim, but several people have been victim and you might be next.  And for no good reason - just move to a safer exchange, with less downtime, a better website, a mobile app, better prices and better support.

Finally, here's an example note that you might send to a regulator or authority...

Dear Regulator/Authority/Google/Twitter

I would like to bring to your attention the cryptocurrency exchange website https://livecoin.net which I suspect of being a run by a criminal organisation.  I have proof that they have defrauded me and I understand several other customers have the same complaint.  They claim that they are behaving in line with their terms and conditions, which maybe true, but I believe those terms and conditions are designed to confuse customers into making costly financial mistakes.  

I failed to read one obscure news article hidden amongst literally hundreds of others (non of which were relevant to me). The exchange took advantage of this and seized funds to the value of XXXXXUSD.  I have challenged them and even offered to pay a fee to manually rectify the situation, but as you can see from the documents attached they have refused.  I understand that I will probably never see my funds again, but I would like to bring this to your attention in order that you could possibly help to stop livecoin from carrying out the same predatory business practices on other innocent individuals.

Additional, since joining this site I have learned that they delete all customer records regularly, meaning there is no financial audit trail.  This makes it difficult for honest customers like myself to file accurate tax returns.  And of course this makes the exchange an attractive destination for tax evaders and organised criminals.  

I don't know why entities like this are allowed to exist, why they appear on search engine results next to other, more honest and open businesses, or why they are allowed to operate on social media sites.  They appear to prey on innocent customers, changing the rules regularly in order to catch people out and seize their funds - all in accordance to their Terms and Conditions.

Regards
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

I’m not reading their news section with 50 posts a month.
Apparently they posted in their news section that they changed the deposit addresses, they didn’t email me or showed a notification in my account clearly.

We always inform of the forthcoming de-listing of a certain coin in our public news releases. We have never ever mentioned, that we  send this kind of notifications by e-mail. The customers should follow the news on their own, it is stated very clearly in the User agreement.

We have announced about the change of BTC deposit addresses well in advance, and then for a whole following month supported the old addresses. At least twice we reminded to all the customers to generate new addresses, https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/590 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/620. All important information is available at our web-site in the news section, and all clients are informed about all new notifications additionally by means of alerts in the top section of our website.

Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence.

If you don't want to follow the news and you need a long-term storage of your coins, then you can withdraw funds to your personal wallet and send them back when you need this.

Banging on about your user agreement is not an appropriate answer.  Changing customer's deposit addresses is way too important to hide in a news feed.  You should have actively informed each user that the address has changed.  And even if they ignore that message, you then need to provide a way for users to recover those funds even if it means they pay something.  By not doing this you are simply stealing funds from your customers, there are no other words for it.  What you are doing isn't legal in any country, regardless of what is says in your user agreement.

Does anyone on here know what the legal entity is behind livecoin.net?  I've searched the Belize government companies register and RED VELVET INVESTMENTS LTD doesn't exist.  They are doing a pretty good job of hiding themselves.  Presumably because they are a criminal organisation, just preying on customers who make innocent mistakes.

@LiveCoin is you aren't a criminal organisation please answer: what is the legal entity behind livecoin.net? Where is it registered?  And please post a government link to the company registration.

How many people on here have lost funds? Perhaps https://www.reddit.com/r/livecoin/ would be a better place to discuss?

I'm very weary of any company registered in Belize but it does appear to be registered.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 05:15:52 AM by xtraelv

Disclaimer: I do not work for livecoin - I don't even have a current account there.

Let's examine what's been said:

If we send all our news to all our customers, our mail servers would be overloaded and blocked in no time, and nobody would receive any newsletters from us at all.

This is utter nonsense. Unless the people behind the website are totally incompetent, which is clearly a possibility (and if true you should withdraw your funds anyway).  Sending a large volume of email does not mean you will be blocked, that is simply a lie.  Stating that your servers would get overloaded is a clear sign that you don't understand the basic technology; just add more servers.  In addition, no-one expects you to send all news to all customers (unless they opt in to that).  But if a customer has traded a coin that is being delisted, or holds a coin that is being delisted, then of course they should be sent a mail about that.  And after it is delisted, there is no reason to remove the customers access to those funds.  Providing access to delisted wallets costs you almost nothing.  The same goes for changing a customers deposit address, just send them an email.  And if they ignore the email and discover their mistake later put in place a way for them to recover funds - even if they need to pay a fee.  By not doing this you are simply stealing from these people and when the authorities find out you will be arrested, imprisoned and the service will be shut down (more below on how you can help achieve this).

Coinexchange got blocked by spamhaus for "spamming" their users. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1532173.380

"Just adding servers" is an overly simplistic comment made by people that generally have no understanding of the scale of running an exchange and what is involved. Databases, software engines and staff resources are all required. Sometimes the databases are unable to be scaled without spending extensive time upgrading them. Often the number of servers required are of such a large scale that special orders have to be placed and they cannot just be bought off the shelf. It also is dependant on the hosting providers and bandwidth available.

The customers sign up to use their service - it is not unreasonable to publish changes on the site that they signed up to.

Coins are often delisted for a reason. The coin network may not be operational or the coin may have a fork or coinswap. When a coin is delisted on an exchange the exchange clearly doesn't want to deal with the coin anymore. A reasonable delist period is usually given. (Bittrex 2 weeks & most exchanges give 1 month notice)

The purpose of an exchange wallet is so users can trade on the exchange. If you don't log in for a month and don't check the news page then you are not actively trading on the exchange and it is poor practice to keep those funds on an exchange.  

To keep obsolete wallets going or require an exchange to continue supporting a delisted coin with wallet upgrades and coin network changes is impractical and uses resources for no financial return. It is not reasonable to expect any exchange to support a coin after a reasonable delist period and it is certainly not industry practice to support delisted coins after a set deadline.

You clearly use the news feed to hide and obscure extremely important from your customers.  Why would someone who has only traded say ETH/USD care about PIN/BTC or MAID for example.  Your tedious reply of blah blah stated very clearly in the User agreement blah is not a defence.  Your user agreement is invalid because you use it to execute predatory business practices on innocent users.  You make the service so difficult for some people to understand that your strategy of systematic theft is blatantly clear.

It is really important for people who trade on an exchange to check their wallet before sending, check news pages and be aware of events that affect their coins. Never keep funds on an exchange if it doesn't need to be there.

An exchange cannot choose who uses their services - therefore it is realy important that the customer who makes the choice reads the terms of trade before trading there.

Predatory business practices have to be proven. Often terms of trade are upheld. You have to have really good legal reasons for them to be set aside.
I'm not familiar with the laws of Belize.

in case of a mistake, the funds would be irrevocably lost

This is correct in a lot of cases. When a deposit address is changed - it is usually for a technical reason.
It may show on the blockchain but that does not mean it is recoverable. There are many potential technical reasons why it would not be recoverable.
If a coin is delisted there is not an infinite support time.

More lies, this one is a whopper (ignoring any case where the wrong currency was sent to a wallet - this can't usually be rectified).  The funds are on the blockchain!  You have the keys to the wallets, in fact some users appear to have witnessed funds being removed from their wallets without them being credited to their account.  These funds have been stolen, I just can't see another way to look at this.  

Where the wrong currency is sent to a wallet a cross chain recovery can often be done. Some wallets are not compatible. Not all exchanges support cross chain recoveries.

Users often mistake their funds from being swept from their deposit address to an exchange hot or cold wallet as "theft" of their coins. This is a totally seperate process from crediting the amount to the exchange ledger (showing available funds)
Sometimes large exchange wallets experience technical issues. Exchange wallets are very different from personal wallets - they have millions of transactions and often thousands of private keys.

In some cases when wallets start to malfunction the deposit addresses have to be changed. This is often a coin specific issue because the wallet cannot handle the amount of transactions contained in the wallet. In such a scenario it is hard enough to access the existing funds in such a wallet and people continuing to deposit make it even more difficult. Some wallets have hardcoded transaction limits - they are unusable when they reach the limit.
This is not an issue for personal wallets - but can be an issue for exchange wallets.
Exchanges do not earn anything from holding user funds - they make their earnings from people trading. When someone uses an exchange as a bank they are doing something risky, freeloading (using a service for which they are not paying) and using a service for which it was not designed.

Interesting article here with their CEO : https://blockchainindustrygroup.org/the-livecoin-cryptocurrency-exchange-with-ivona-zlatova/

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
another_bitcoinsolicitor

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

I'm very weary of any company registered in Belize but it does appear to be registered.

I made that same query a few days ago and there was no company registered with that name. I got in touch with the Belize Government and they confirmed:

Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that Red Velvet Investments Ltd. is not registered here with us.

Sincerely,
Lorena Menjivar

Not sure what's going on but thanks for the information.
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

You are given an opportunity to trade and in return they ask you to abide by the necessary security rules. What's the difficulty in just following these rules? This is your assets, so give some attention to your personal security. If there is any concern, that something might make any harm to you, the administration warnes you.
You mentioned a deposit of the coins which are alien to blockchain, and point out to Binance as an example. If you are so rich that you even don't bother to prove the wallet status and check the payment details, then make an experiment. Try to make a deposit in coins which do not belong to a given blockchain (not tokens into tokens), and then wait and see, how they will resolve this situation there.
recon2006

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

HeartBout, pairs HB/BTC, HB/ETH and HB/USD
FuzeX, pairs FXT/BTC, FXT/ETH
Wagerr, pairs WGR/BTC, WGR/ETH
Skychain, pairs SKCH/BTC, SKCH/ETH
FireLotto, pairs FLOT/BTC, FLOT/ETH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

Hello

I am an investor and I purchased $REE coin on BTC/REE at your exchange Livecoin.net

As of now I cannot withdraw my coins to my wallet because your exchange has blocked deposits and withdrawals for $REE Reecoin.

Can I please withdrawal my coins? The old dev of $REE has abandoned the project (in addition to scamming his community)  and there is a new team of 8 devs that took it over along with us, the community (of 1000+ people) that holds $REE coin.

The team sent you the update to wallet 2.0 but supposedly now they are waiting for you guys to reply to move forward in updating the wallet and opening withdrawals/deposits.

I really need to know what is going on. I bought REE coin on your exchange and now I cant withdraw it and the value has gone down because people dont trust your exchange since you wont allow withdrawals and youre essentially letting people trade a coin on your exchange (all the while you collect fees on the trades) that they cannot actually own. If we can';t withdraw the coin to our wallet to stake and we are then forced to sell it at a loss if we dont want to lose our entire investment, tell me...is that fair??

I would very much appreciate a reply from you and your team @ Livecoin.

nohaypiedad

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:39:45 AM

do not you understand that the ReeCoin currency was scammed and that some new devs have updated the wallets to be able to return to normal?
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Hello

I am an investor and I purchased $REE coin on BTC/REE at your exchange Livecoin.net

As of now I cannot withdraw my coins to my wallet because your exchange has blocked deposits and withdrawals for $REE Reecoin.

Can I please withdrawal my coins? The old dev of $REE has abandoned the project (in addition to scamming his community)  and there is a new team of 8 devs that took it over along with us, the community (of 1000+ people) that holds $REE coin.

The team sent you the update to wallet 2.0 but supposedly now they are waiting for you guys to reply to move forward in updating the wallet and opening withdrawals/deposits.

I really need to know what is going on. I bought REE coin on your exchange and now I cant withdraw it and the value has gone down because people dont trust your exchange since you wont allow withdrawals and youre essentially letting people trade a coin on your exchange (all the while you collect fees on the trades) that they cannot actually own. If we can';t withdraw the coin to our wallet to stake and we are then forced to sell it at a loss if we dont want to lose our entire investment, tell me...is that fair??

I would very much appreciate a reply from you and your team @ Livecoin.

why not sell your reecoins for others coin then withdraw it and buy on another exchange its simple assuming there is another exchange for that coin because its listen on livecoin.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Hi Livecoin Support,
I'm writing you today to ask why KAPU wallet is offline and if you can fix it at the first available opportunity.

YOU HAVE BEING IN CONTACT with the KAPU founder @kiashaan which told you to connect directly to official KAPU endpoints
https://walletapi.kapu.one
https://api.kapunode.net

I'm writing you today to ask you how is it going with the development: the KAPU wallet is offline since 3 weeks now and investors are complaining as they cannot trade the coin on your platform...

Can you please connect to the above endpoint and enable the wallet again??

Offcial endpoints are secured by SSL, RSA-4096 and Cloudfare.

I've opened a ticket on your platform but haven't received a reply yet: can you please fix asap??

Have a productive day

G. Silvestri
KAPU Dev Core
www.kapu.one

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

I'm writing you today to ask you how is it going with the development: the KAPU wallet is offline since 3 weeks now and investors are complaining as they cannot trade the coin on your platform...

We have sent you requests for assistance with detailed description of our problem many times, however, we never got a single reply from you.

Please, note, we do not render our correspondence neither in forums, nor in social networks, or in any other communication channels, only via tickets or through our official e-mail, we have informed you about it before, too.

Please, give us your e-mail, to which we can address our questions and get your response.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 03:41:04 PM by BitNow

...omissis...

We have sent you requests for assistance with detailed description of our problem many times, however, we never got a single reply from you.

Please, note, we do not render our correspondence neither in forums, nor in social networks, or in any other communication channels, only via tickets or through our official e-mail, we have informed you about it before, too.

Please, give us your e-mail, to which we can address our questions and get your response.

Hi Livecoin,
please send all technical enquiries about KAPU at <e-mail removed>: I'm the Dev Core responsible for the functioning of this project and all technical related issues should be directed to <e-mail removed>.

Our founders are too much busy with presentations, politics and personal business to take care of the functioning of the node: I really apologies if you didn't get a reply from us sooner, I will address the issue immediately if you contact me directly to <e-mail removed>

Thank You for your fast reply and have a productive day...

Regars.

G. Silvestri
KAPU Dev Core
www.kapu.one

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Hi Livecoin,
please send all technical enquiries about KAPU at .....80@gmail.com

We highly appreciate your help. We have saved your e-mail address, out of security reasons, you may delete it from the message, so that spammers couldn't bother you.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

We highly appreciate your help. We have saved your e-mail address, out of security reasons, you may delete it from the message, so that spammers couldn't bother you.

Done.

Thank You for fast response.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

Transcodium , pairs TNS/BTC, TNS/ETH
ThaneCoin, pairs TPI/BTC, TPI/ETH
Spindle, pairs SPD/BTC, SPD/ETH
ABCHAINRTB, pairs RTB/BTC, RTB/ETH
Eligma, pairs ELI/BTC, ELI/ETH and ELI/BCH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
daisy-chained

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

ALERT TO ALL USERS

@algo_trader can you enabled messages from newbies in your settings?  I'd like to ask you about your experience and lost funds.  I'm in the same boat.
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Livecoin Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Get all information regarding trading and price on CryptoChartIndex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: