Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6266 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

My first choice of investment to my portfolio from these two is ethereum and 2nd is ripple as ethereum has more value then ripple. Ripple supply is huge and it will appreciate less then ethereum in future.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
JoBiLee

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Ripple is not that bad as some people think. It is a promising coin.
Not sure about Ethereum though. For now, it is not clear what will happen with it next
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I still choose Ethereum, because I think ripple until whenever will not be able to beat Ethereum.
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

I still choose Ethereum, because I think ripple until whenever will not be able to beat Ethereum.
Already did twice for a short period of time. The potential market for xrp is way bigger.
King Bounty

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

if Ripple vs Ethereum I prefer ethereum, but if there is a Litecoin option, then I would prefer Litecoin, because it will give me a big profit.

chinaprofitpro

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

Ethereum is Crypto. Ripple is not Crypto. How you can compare it?
it's the same that  compare Mercedes and Ford. Both are cars, but from different worlds)
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

it's the same that  compare Mercedes and Ford. Both are cars, but from different worlds)

Please define crypto.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

The ethereum pricr last few years ago is also what the price of ripple today.  I believe the next bitcoin will be ethereum because we see the more potential to this coin.  Ripple is one of the possible to become next ethereum because I believe also it will become hundreds dollars price after few years of waiting.  I hope this two coin will increase the price very well for the good future.
chinaprofitpro

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

Please define crypto.
Ripple is cryptoplatform for payment systems, such a SWIFT, such as Visa. But we can't  title as MONEY.
Maybe I'm not right,  but IMHO
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
Lets just make it clear. The crypto here is ethereum while ripple is not crypto but a platform. Ethereum is the best second to bitcoin interms of potential which is it gives you more profit than expected in a long term investment.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

ripple cannot compare with ethereum because ripple is a centralized coin and ethereum is decentralized coin, and ripple cannot beat ethereum i always choose ethereum because of the good project and wide coverage of platform and most ICO’s used it. it is one of the most stable coin in the market.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

Ethereum has grown over the years to become the most valuable decentralized, immutable altcoin there is. Ethereum is far more better in many respect! Ethereum is an open source project while ripple is not. Ripple is centralized and it should not be counted in the in the list of cryptocurrency that are opened!
vladuch1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

if Ripple vs Ethereum I prefer ethereum, but if there is a Litecoin option, then I would prefer Litecoin, because it will give me a big profit.
so Litecoin  is really a good cryptocurrency that can bring a good profit, but I would have chosen Ethereum, I think this is the currency of the future. really powerful platform that has great perspective. But I do not consider Ripple as a coin for investments.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I think i know what coin will win if these two are being compared. And i am sure that many of us will choose the ethereum, we want an cryptocurrency because there's no ine control it. And the ripple manipulate or control by the banks. And in this only reason i know that the ethereum wins ovet the ripple
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

These are completely different projects with different purposes. Ethereum does not have the best of times, but I do not think Ripple will overtake him in the near future.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

probably from price and price detention I think token tokens are higher and stronger to hold the price, besides the token etherium movement faster.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

I think i know what coin will win if these two are being compared. And i am sure that many of us will choose the ethereum, we want an cryptocurrency because there's no ine control it. And the ripple manipulate or control by the banks. And in this only reason i know that the ethereum wins ovet the ripple
I prefer to use ETH because the demand for investment in ICO projects is becoming more and more popular and many new investors choose ETH as the starting point. I think ETH is having a very large community and ETH prices will definitely rise very high in the near future and ETH's foundation is becoming more wonderful and able to contribute to the world in the future.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Ethereum has a hand over Ripple is is definitely more promising in terms of growth value and potential.Ripple had a good project plan and was destined for greater things till it's banking investors started calling the shorts, the users may lose faith in it and just like that, it will crumble.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

I prefer to use ETH because the demand for investment in ICO projects is becoming more and more popular and many new investors choose ETH as the starting point. I think ETH is having a very large community and ETH prices will definitely rise very high in the near future and ETH's foundation is becoming more wonderful and able to contribute to the world in the future.
The real reason behind that must be the ethereum will get another halving in the future. Block reward will decrease a lot and inflation will be disappeared. Smartcontract is more complex and simple to be used rather than other platform that used oracle or even java such as lisk.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Ethereum is already established coin and prove his potential in last year but Ripple is struggling coin and controlled by some banks. I prefer Ethereum rather then Ripple because ethereum have more potential to grow.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: