Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:22:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6266 times)
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

I prefer ethereum, Ethereum nowadays has many investors who support them like ICO's Projects.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

I prefer the ethereum because on bounty campaigns often ask for the ethereum wallet address for their coin storage. the price of ethereum is more expensive than the Ripple price because the amount of ethereum stock is less than Ripple. at this time the price of ethereum decreased, but I am sure the price of ethereum will rise again because of its little inventory.
tak bisa

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

Ethereum will remain above the ripple. Until now the ethereum is still much in demand than ripple. And I do not think ripple can beat ethereum.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

Ripple and ethereum are both good. But I will still choose ethereum. Because Ethereum will be able to become a profit generator for entrepreneurs.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

This is what I think: Ethereum will survive and Ripple will die for sure. Why? Because Ripple is centralized. Just my opinion, though  Roll Eyes
That is true, Ripple is so much centralized.
But ETH also has some problems. As it is the main platform for most ICOs, all projects withdraw fiat throw ETH, what influence its price.
Inspite of this, etherium will live, while Ripple will die  Smiley
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Only ETH, because XRP is a centralized coin created by the bank.
ETH is the same platform for ICO
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

That's right, I think you should not compare ripple with ETH. I think you know who will be heading.
Ripples were created from many banks and they were discovered. In the future, the ripple will die and ETH will remain its place in the crypto market. ETH's technology plays a very important role in the future development of ICO projects. so its price will be recovering quickly and will still be the best altcoin...
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

ethereum will remain superior on the ripple because ethereum many platforms support eth-based like ico but profit for investors too.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 09:38:20 AM by MiningBattalion

ethereum will remain superior on the ripple because ethereum many platforms support eth-based like ico but profit for investors too.

My suggestion is both.Ethereum is the second potential altcions and occupied second place in the crypto currency.
Ripple is created to increase the speed of transaction .
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I agree with you. Therefore, it is impossible to compare the air and the people. The ether will always have more advantages and fewer disadvantages.

Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

ETHEREUM is best .Ethereum’s smart contracts use blockchain stored applications for contract negotiation and facilitation. The benefit of these contracts is that the blockchain provides a decentralized way to verify and enforce them. The decentralized aspect makes it incredibly difficult for fraud or censorship. Ethereum’s smart contracts aim to provide greater security than traditional contracts and bring down the associated costs.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

Any coin can show its growth and fall at any time, and XRP almost all the year slept, only in December it jerked, catching up and overtaking everyone - that's how the correction went on it. So if you are sure that the ripple will give more Xs than all the other coins - why jerk and throw the money on any dubious clones of bitcoin, which already is on its own accord breathing. Bought - wait for growth.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Any coin can show its growth and fall at any time, and XRP almost all the year slept, only in December it jerked, catching up and overtaking everyone - that's how the correction went on it. So if you are sure that the ripple will give more Xs than all the other coins - why jerk and throw the money on any dubious clones of bitcoin, which already is on its own accord breathing. Bought - wait for growth.
I can not understand Why many users of crypto currency compare the etherium with other coins. In my opinion, this does not need to be done at all, because no coin performs the functions performed by the etherium. I think the etherium is much more promising than all other projects.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

That is true, Ripple is so much centralized.
But ETH also has some problems. As it is the main platform for most ICOs, all projects withdraw fiat throw ETH, what influence its price.
Inspite of this, etherium will live, while Ripple will die  Smiley

Agree. Ripple is extremely centralized which means that it could be easily manipulated by its company, banks, and even governments to their own desires. This disadvantage, will allow external entities to freeze assets or funds, close accounts, and even put limitations on how to use the system. On the other hand, decentralized systems such as Ethereum are much better since no single entity controls it, and anyone can freely send/receive Ether, as well as use the underlying ERC-20 tokens without the fear of getting their money frozen by governments or other third parties.

Of course, Ethereum's transactions were rolled back in The DAO hard fork, (which shows that it could easily be reverted due to political interests by governments, etc) but it was only once to protect people's funds. If ETH doesn't implement any future rollbacks, then it would have the benefits described above. In terms of technology, ETH surpasses XRP by a long shot, as it is capable of handling smart contracts that would extend its functionality, unlike XRP which is only used for quick payments with inexpensive fees.

I believe that ETH would continue to increase in traction with ICO support, among others, while XRP would fail as it's centralized and could easily become defeated by governments worldwide. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Currently, each etherium unit costs about $ 386. Crypto currency has a market capitalization of 37 billion dollars.
Although Ethereum has seen many ups and downs, the platform as a whole has never ceased to evolve.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:06:41 AM

Currently, each etherium unit costs about $ 386. Crypto currency has a market capitalization of 37 billion dollars.
Although Ethereum has seen many ups and downs, the platform as a whole has never ceased to evolve.

Agree. Ethereum has become stronger each day, retaining its place as the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap. While Ripple did overcome Ethereum in terms of market cap during late 2017, it quickly lost traction, as it was merely hyped and pumped by its users. A centralized cryptocurrency such as XRP is prone to price manipulation within the markets. This could explain why it has been having a hard time to increase in value at a fast pace, unlike Ethereum.

However, one thing for sure, is that XRP has a finite supply of 150 billion coins, whereas Ethereum doesn't have a definition in its supply (unlimited). This would turn out to be bad for ETH as it would experience unlimited inflation, where its value would have a hard time rising over the course of years. Most recently, there has been a proposal to place a limit on ETH's total supply, and its founder Vitalik has been talking about it. Perhaps, once ETH adopts the change to a finite supply, it would become much more valuable than what it is right now, leaving XRP in the dust.

Nevertheless, both cryptocurrencies (XRP and ETH) would survive for quite a long time in crypto land. They have their unique use cases, and purpose in the mainstream world. Whenever banks and/or businesses prefer a cryptocurrency which is regulatory compliant, they'll choose XRP over ETH. But, whenever startups or projects want to start their own ICO to make their vision come true, they'll use ETH. Eventually, it's only a matter of time which of these cryptocurrencies will become used the most in crypto land. It would be surprising if XRP adopts smart contracts to boost ICO adoption in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I prefer Ethereum to have a fairly improved development. so it gives a lot of advantages and a pretty good success. besides, the price between Ripple and Ethereum is very different. and the price of Ethereum is higher than Ripple.
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

That's right, I think you should not compare ripple with ETH. I think you know who will be heading.
Ripples were created from many banks and they were discovered. In the future, the ripple will die and ETH will remain its place in the crypto market. ETH's technology plays a very important role in the future development of ICO projects. so its price will be recovering quickly and will still be the best altcoin...

Totally agree with you.
Although I don't think that the Ripple will die completely. Yes, it's completely centralized. However, it is very widely and actively used today in the banking sector. And this is the reason why ripple in principle is not a competitor for ETH, even if they can have close to each other values ​​of common capitalization.
As for the future for ETH .. I believe that in the next few years we will see the rise and popularity of a new more modern blockchain with smart contracts, which will become a base for launching new blockchain-start-ups.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I prefer Ethereum to have a fairly improved development. so it gives a lot of advantages and a pretty good success. besides, the price between Ripple and Ethereum is very different. and the price of Ethereum is higher than Ripple.
Ripple have many advantage in terms if transaction, but also,many people not want it because the ripple is manipulated or controlled by the banks. Unlike the ethereum the ethereum are decentralize. We know that the   digital currency would be decentralize and only in this state, we know who will win in this two.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

Basically, ethereum is a  software platform powered by blockchain technology that were intended for developing different applications.  It was operated through its crypto-fuel called ether.  Through ethereum, many ICO were launched to support different project/ applications to ease daily lives.  Meaning, through ethereum, different tokens were able to create.  

On the other hand, ripple is an altcoin that is just like bitcoin with different concept.  Unlike bitcoin, ripple has a common ledger that is based on shared public databases to make a consensus process for integrity purposes.  With this features, ripple was commonly used by banks.  

In short, ether and ripple are both atlcoin currency with different feataures and different purposes. So, we do not need to compare this two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: