Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6256 times)
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

Ethereum has a sophisticated system, and Ripple is also a good coin.
but when compared with Ethereum Ripple is still less competitive. so indeed the best option remains in Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
although Ethereum has a higher price than Ripple. but I prefer to Ripple who has a pretty good development. and I see the graph on Ripple looks more stable than Ethereum. so from here, I am sure to choose Ripple.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:55 AM
Merited by pragna (1)

Obviously Ethereum is better than Ripple. Ethereum is decentralized crypto currency and it plays a vital role for ICO campaign that's called smart contact and it has also ERC20 system in another way Ripple is centralized crypto currency and it is used by bank. So I like Ethereum.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

Ethereum has a sophisticated system, and Ripple is also a good coin.
but when compared with Ethereum Ripple is still less competitive. so indeed the best option remains in Ethereum.

Agree. Both of them have their real use cases in the mainstream world. Ripple is the centralized cryptocurrency which is backed by banks, while on the other hand, Ethereum is a decentralized cryptocurrency which is capable of powering applications (or smart contracts) that are censorship resistant. While both cryptocurrencies are different from one another, they are really useful in the mainstream world.

Ripple with its "Real Time Gross Settlement System" is capable of handling large transactions per second, while Ethereum's security and decentralization allows smart contracts or dapps to run as intended without any external interference. If the benefits of Ripple (speed, inexpensive costs), and Ethereum (security, censorship-resistant apps) are combined, then a "perfect" cryptocurrency would emerge to handle nearly anything on its path. As such, EOS meets such characteristics as it will provide unparalleled speeds and transaction costs, as well as decentralized apps for anyone to use without limitations.

Therefore, once EOS launches, it should be more of a question of EOS vs Ripple & Ethereum, as it becomes a fierce rival against said cryptocurrencies. Despite this, Ripple might survive for quite some time as it'll always be backed by banks, while Ethereum continues to improve into PoS and beyond. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

There is no comparison between XPR & ETH.ETH is a high class Altcoin and currently many ICO are using ETH platform to give away rewards.ETH community is increasing fastly.XPR is centralized and manipulated by bankers.basically XPR is overvalued.ETH has technological edge over XPR.I support ETH.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

Of course ETH, it is stable and has much more perspective. I invested in Ripple and now I think that it was mistake.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

There are projects and coins that I do not like and I never invest my money in them, even if it is profitable. Unfortunately or luckily, Ripple is on this list. There are too many intrigues and manipulations. I do not like this. I welcome openness and accessibility. Therefore, I will support the Ether in this case.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

Eth is my best choice than ripple,  its a big gap between this two great coin.  But who knows maybe ripplr can surpass ethereum in the coming years, fow now my eyes are still on ethereum way. 
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Ripple is one of the first altcoin that many banks around the world accept and use in trading. It ranks third on coinmarketcap on market capitalization, this shows us the potential ripple. However, if I choose between Ripple and Ethereum I will choose Ethereum. Because Ethereum is not as centralized and managed as Ripple. Ethereum is the foundation of many ICO projects, many large investors holding EThereum. I believe that in a few years Ethereum will grow stronger and have a very high price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Etherium is a more stable coin like a ripple, I even read in some sources that the ripple is dead, the tommy coins do not give any prospect for the future!
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

I would choose Ripple as a short term investment and Ethereum to hold long term.
leynylaine

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Both Ripple and Ethereum are essential in terms of Cryptocurrency since Ethereum is leading the altcoins hype well basically Ethereum is a good one both Long term and Short Term. On the other hand, Ripple is also good in terms of being an altcoin and also great on Short Term investments.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

I would go with Ethereum. Ripple is not a bad project, but it has a lot of red flags and haters. Ripple is kind of centralized with majority of tokens held by the team itself. On the other hand Ethereum is a solid project. I believe this if the so called flippening ever happens, ETH will be the one replacing BTC.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

Ethereum and Ripple are good coins and are now in the top five coins if I am asked to choose one, I prefer Ethereum because I think the price is more stable and more potential in the future.
sekop

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

I'm not an altcoin guy but I'm suddenly interested, as I can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still I see a lot of people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple I just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons I didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's in beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
although Ethereum has a higher price than Ripple. but I prefer to Ripple who has a pretty good development. and I see the graph on Ripple looks more stable than Ethereum. so from here, I am sure to choose Ripple.
Ethereum is a favorite coin that favored many people because of the growth and movement of the price is stable. While the ripple price is lower than ethereum, and it's true what you say, if you pay attention to the development of the ripple up to now. Ripple is developing very well, ripple also has a stable price. It looks like the ripple in the future will be a trusted coin and much sought after by people, and of course, the ripple price will increase rapidly become very expensive. Of course, I also choose ripple with the current price is very cheap, I will get an abundant advantage when the price ripple up in the future.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

It is not correct to compare Ripple and Ethereum, because they have absolutely different structure of blockchain, ripple have a fully controlled blockchain and there are no smart-contracts on this platform.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
upisdown

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

Ethereum vs Ripple…this may seem like a lightweight cryptocurrency encounter when compared to Bitcoin, but one day one of these digital solutions may exceed the value of the pioneer. But how do the two systems compare, and which one is better placed to achieve

lhuibin

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

Does it make sense to buy Ripple?He is now worth a penny and I see no prospects for it to be grown as before at all it's impossible I think

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

Ripple this was disposable lifetime earnings.I very much doubt that he'll ever rise in price quite significantly you want to earn on it
easytipz

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Ripple and Ethereum are different things that we cannot compare it directly.
Ethereum is blockchain 2.0 platform with smart contract for building DApp
Ripple is for payment system.

Only one think I can talk about these both coin is that they are the best coins in the market. And they have its real values (I mean we can apply it into our real-life)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: