Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6256 times)
hasbihafis

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

I prefer ripple, Ripple which is developed by Ripple Network Cryptocurrency. This single virtual currency was released between 2012/2013. It uses the famous Concesus algorithm quite securely in terms of transactions. At that time it had a market capitalization of $ 1.26 billion. And according to data, in 2017 ago he has gone up by 36,000 percent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

I prefer choose ethereum it is more better than ripple. It is so popular. believe it.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

If you compare today ripple and Ethereum. Eth is far better and more profitable than ripple.

Exactly. Ethereum has many advanced features and it's decentralized unlike Ripple. Ripple is just a payments system which enjoys the benefits of quick transaction speeds and low costs because it doesn't have a consensus algorithm like mining, or even Proof-of-Stake. However, it may never take off like Ethereum since it's centralized and easily manipulated by its underlying company, banks, and even governments. The XRP ledger (Ripple) also lacks smart contracts where it can only be used for payments instead of any application we could think of.

With Ethereum, anyone can start developing dApps or smart contracts to further extend the functionality of the Ether cryptocurrency. Therefore, in the end, Ethereum will always be ahead of Ripple in terms of market capitalization and popularity. While both platforms are distinct from one another, they have their own use cases in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

There is no comparison between ETH & XPR one is decentralized whereas other is centralized.ETH is very solid coin and its community is increasing massively.Today many ICO are distributing their payouts to participants using ETH platform.If you wanna get higher return from ETH invest in it and hold it for coming few years.XPR is controlled by bankers and its basically hyped and holding it for long term would be folly.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

Ethereum has a great feature set. Ripples centralized nature could be of interest for people who want to get into cryptocurrencies but want a more traditional money feel. I don't think that Ripple will die, but like Ethereum, I dont think either of the two, or any crypto, will ever be considered the new gold standard. It's like the USD or the English language, the vast majority of countries have some kind of support or knowledge of it.
fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

There is no comparison between ETH & XPR one is decentralized whereas other is centralized.ETH is very solid coin and its community is increasing massively.Today many ICO are distributing their payouts to participants using ETH platform.If you wanna get higher return from ETH invest in it and hold it for coming few years.XPR is controlled by bankers and its basically hyped and holding it for long term would be folly.

I've tried times without number to explain this to a lot of people, there is no way that ripple can even be equal to ethereum, let alone surpass it. Ethereum changed the altcoin game and actually changed the way we all look at altcoins. It is the best altcoin project out there and there is no coin that can compete with it, only bitcoin can boast of surpassing ethereum.

trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

I think the ethereum is now in a trend, I do not know the truth, how much it will last. The ethereum is probably one of the most enduring altcoins, especially for long-term purchases. Prospects for the coming year are predicted by him extremely positive. Today it costs around $ 785, I think that by June it will be over 1100.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

With confidence, I call Eth much better than Ripple. A promising decentralized currency is crypto, which is critical for the development of the ICO.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

you can think of ripple as an alternative to exisitng swift systems used for wire transfers. Ethereum is a different platforms, smart contracts in particular. Ripple is not decentralized, therefore it might not end up well
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Personally, I believe that Eth and Ripple are of great importance for the crypto market, but still ETH personally for me is much more attractive in the long run.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

There are projects and coins that I do not like and I never invest my money in them, even if it is profitable. Unfortunately or luckily, Ripple is on this list. There are too many intrigues and manipulations. I do not like this. I welcome openness and accessibility. Therefore, I will support the Ether in this case.
lalatao80

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

ETH's technology plays a very important role in the future development of ICO projects. so its price will be recovering quickly and will still be the best altcoin.
masterHoog

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

Ripple's capitalization is 2.5 times lower than ETH, investors invest more in Ethereum, so everything is obvious here
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Personally, I believe that Eth and Ripple are of great importance for the crypto market, but still ETH personally for me is much more attractive in the long run.

Yes. Both Ethereum and Ripple will transform the FinTech sector as we know it. While they're distinct from one another, they're based on the same technology called the Distributed Ledger Technology or the Blockchain. Of course, Ripple is extremely centralized and backed by banks, but I believe that in the future, it will be used as the backbone for payments in the mainstream world. On the other hand, Ethereum is decentralized and provides businesses and individuals the opportunity to develop and interact with applications that are censorship-resistant and operate as intended.

In the future, Ethereum will be used as the number one platform to build and deploy smart contracts that will allow our world to operate autonomously and in a trustless way. As such, I believe that Ripple and Ethereum will survive in the mainstream world for years to come. Since they have real use cases in our world, they'll always be demanded within the market. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Ethereum's performance is very bad today, of course, Ripple's decline is also a lot, but I do not think Ripple can surpass Ethereum in the future.
vivuta116

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

If you compare with similar platfrom maybe we can discuss but eth and xrp comparsion is not necessary.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

I think that ripple still has a long time to go before it reaches the popularity of ETH blockchain if it will ever even come close. There is not much space up there between the strongest two and i dont see any other coin closing the gap soon.

Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

ripple is one good altcoin but i think ethereum is nicer and the ethereum price is higher in comparison to ripple, and many people say that ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Ripple is centralized which makes it less reliable for people to use. ETH has more advantages and I'd rather go with it than with Ripple. It is possible that Ripple will disappear from market in the future.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

I personally do not see how the two coins can be compared. They are fundamentally different. Not to mention that Ripple is centralized and has nothing to do with the idea of a crypto currency.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: