Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6266 times)
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

According to me both Ripple and Ethereum are very good Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. Each coin has its good track record of growth. in my opinion Ethereum is more better than Ripple. because ETH is one of the strong coin after Bitcoin.
K0korap

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

Well because ETH pars up with BTC in different facets compared  to ripple which considered to be a dead coin. One of the posts here says that Ripple isn't being backed anymore by its development team. For ripple, it was able to keep up since it did well in the start and built being maintained by the natural flow of values in the platform.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

Well ripple in recent time have done greatly in terms of market growth and steady rise in price and being able to stand as second to bitcoin according to coinmarketcap so if am to choose between ethereuem and ripple I think I will go for ripple because you Stan a great chance to make quick gain with ripple then to ethereum.
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

If I choose eth and Ripple, I would choose eth.  This is a more reliable coin for investment with a strong community.
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Difference between them is obvious. Ethereum will be the king one day(I'm not counting Bitcoin) and Ripple will die in dirt.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
thornTorn

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

I think that the choice here is obvious - the Ether. Ether - a strong coin, I believe that this is one of the best for today. I think that this year the Ether will well complement the price increase.
Delfintor

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Of course ETH.  This is a more reliable coin and I do not see the point of investing in Ripple.  I think this coin has a bad future.
mimota159

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

I think ripple also a good coin but the exchanges is different still etherium is more potential than ripple because as what I've shown and analysis ,the people are in favor on etherium because prices does matter for investor.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

As you know the greater the amount of the circulating supply the lesser the valuation of the coin, the Ethereum coin has a multi-million number of coins in the market whereas in competition you may observe that ripple has billions of coin circulating in the market, these high number of coins ensure a lesser price value hence low returns.

I prefer Ethereum because it's obviously its development and it's obviously promising and so Ripple is also good but still can not give a reason why I prefer Ethereum and so I see a lot of people who voted for Ethereum because it is clearly growing and has blockchain technology
omar bakrie

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

of course I'd prefer on ethereum than ripple. It was clear that the future of the ethereum clearer and brighter than on the ripple. Devotees are just naturally more from ethereum at ripple.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
Ripple is a coin with an ever-increasing and stable development. so this for the future Ripple will be very good and reliable. with Ripple's steady growth, narrowing the odds for a drastic decline. so that the price is able to continue to increase well and gradually.
paul heman

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

when Etehreum had decreased to a point low. it is risky to hold long-term Ethereum. so it would be very dangerous on Ethereum. I am more confident with Ripple who has a stable development. because with coins that have a stable development for the decline is not too falling. so it would be helpful.
saraiwikan

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Ofcourse etherium is better than ripple. But ripple has also a stable development. I would say I will go with both of them. Although ETH sometimes drops the price like btc does and pumps like hell, they are both good and reliable coins. There are thousands of tokens right now that are relying on etherium blockchain so, it has also a brighter future.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

Ethereum I think is better than Ripple, Ethereum in the market has a huge volume of demand so I think more and more demand, automatic ETH prices will increase, so I think Ethereum is more reliable in the future.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

of course I prefer to have as much ethereum as I can because coin ethereum proves to have a very good development so that it can produce a lot of ICOs that work together using smart contract ethereum, the more projects that use ethereum the more expensive the price of ethereum.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

Ethereum's helpers are businesses. On February 28, 2017, a group of global companies formally launched the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), which is dedicated to developing Ethereum as an enterprise-level blockchain, including British oil giant BP, JP Morgan Chase, Microsoft, Accenture, and Chiba. Business, Intel and so on. The backing of Ripple is a huge banking system.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

Definitely Ethereum anyday all day.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

The comparison between Ethereum vs Ripple is both the cryptocurrency market itself. but for me Ethereum is the best
gunhell16

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

The comparison between Ethereum vs Ripple is both the cryptocurrency market itself. but for me Ethereum is the best

Ethereum is one of the most use cryptocurrency in crypto world.
Ethereum has many capabilities that making the community and market great.
they are the most demand coin in having an ICO.

while RIPPLE is just FUD and as we can see once the coin pump there are very large of numbers out to be sold.
where is the number of coin that is held by the developer?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

If we compare both Ether is always best,while ripple is cheaper good option for trading practice and for lobg term.Some investment in ripple to hold for couple of years will be profitable.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: