Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6256 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

It's obvious I prefer ethereum dri on a ripple. Ethereum even now looks ruled the market altcoin. While the ripple look worse. Ethereum also has a better future than the ripple. I suggest for investment on the ethereum dar at ripple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I see Ripple's growing progression makes Ripple strong and thus trying to flourish. other than that Ripple with stable development would be great to have it and run the investment. so as to give more benefits. by investing profits that may be achieved far greater than other programs.
mkn2030

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

Reebok is currently the "red hot chicken" of the currency circle. As the base currency of the Ripple network, it can circulate through the entire ripple network. The total number is 100 billion. Ripple is the world's first open payment network operated by Ripple Labs (formerly known as OpenCoin). Through this payment network, any currency can be transferred, including US Dollars, Euros, Renminbi, Japanese Yen, or Bitcoin. The transaction confirmation is completed within a few seconds and the transaction cost is almost zero. XRP has the main bridge currency and guaranteed security features in the Ripple system. The security-guaranteed features require that the gateways participating in this protocol must hold a small amount of XRP.
Ethereum is an open source public blockchain platform with smart contract functionality that provides decentralized virtual machines to handle point-to-point contracts and was devised from the very first day as a decentralized application development platform. The most important technological contribution of Ethereum is smart contracts. Smart contracts are programs stored on the block keys that assist and verify the negotiation and operation of contracts.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
100% of people will choose ETH. I do not think ripple is comparable to ETH. The foundation of ETH is the most amazing of all the coins
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

This comparison is very good, because both of them are currently used digital currency, one for global payments, one for ico and application platforms, which are two practical applications, while other currencies are currently available Few, most are future
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

if I personally chose Ethereum compared to Ripple, because I think Ethereum gives more income for long term and short term.

juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

I think Eth is my best choice rather than a ripple. Ethereum is a decentralized cryptocurrency and plays an important role for ICO campaigns called smart contacts and has a sophisticated system. Whereas RIPPLE is a central cryptocurrency and is used by banks. But I prefer ETH

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

ETH is co-potential after bitcoin. It is inherited by modern blockchain technology and increasingly improved. Ripple was born after ETH. The price of the current ripple is still low. I think ETH is the right coin for long term investment and Ripple is suitable for short term investment. Whichever way you choose, both coin ETH and ripple will help you make a profit in the near future.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

ETH is always my favourite as its infrastructre is used in many other coins. The marketcap of ripple somehow rised but it is not as promising as ETH in my view.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:44:08 AM

These are very distinct cryptocurrencies. While they work as a form of payment, they have their unique purposes in the real world. Ripple is centralized and nobody would want to invest in it, as it would be the same as investing into a bank. Ethereum by the way, is much better as it is decentralized and allows anyone to freely join it without having to worry that their funds will be confiscated by a third party in the future.

Even if Ripple won't attract people into it, it has attracted a lot of bankers which shows that in the future, Ripple could be implemented into every country's monetary system as we know it. Since it is fast and cheap, governments could use Ripple's ledger (XRP Ledger) to devise a digital fiat currency of their own that they could easily manipulate at will. With Ethereum, we can get smart contracts and achieve peace of mind as everything becomes a transaction. Smiley

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

i think ethereum is better than ripple. as far as i can tell, ethereum has more possibilities. ripple does not seem to me that it is for private customers. ripple will probably go up in price, but i will not invest in it.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

ETH has the potential to outperform the ripple. ETH is also inherited from the first coin born bitcoin and blockchain technology is increasingly improved. The market is volatile to stabilize but the price of ETH is still high and it ranks second in the market. But in the future ripple will also rise up to shoulder with strong coin like bitcoin, ETH, ...

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

You can not choose between ethereum and ripple. Very different platforms and both crypto currency will survive and no one will die. In the future ripple think is equal to ethereum.
lengocanh2998

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

According to me both Ripple and Ethereum are very good Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. Each coin has its good track record of growth. in my opinion Ethereum is more better than Ripple. because ETH is one of the strong coin after Bitcoin.
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

It is better to invest in eth, because it is a more reliable coin with a lot of potential.  And many people promise a big increase by the end of the year.
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

Ripple's future is a little bit obscured. It really depends on the support from banks, and it's hard to predict whether this support will continue and when it will stop. Once it stops, XRP will drop immediately.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

Yes, at this time the enthusiasm of people towards altcoins is increasing very rapidly. Their interest in making altcoins increasingly popular in the world, even in the crypto, each altcoins competing with each other tightly to maintain its existence and position in the crypto. But what I see today is Ethereum has seized the ripple position which was originally under the bitcoin. In terms of the community also ethereum has a community much larger than a ripple. Ethereum is now being the favorite coin of the crypto community because the price continues to grow very well.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

Ripple's future is a little bit obscured. It really depends on the support from banks, and it's hard to predict whether this support will continue and when it will stop. Once it stops, XRP will drop immediately.
Ripples need so much helps and supports from banks and companies but ETH doesn't need those , so it's really an advantage of ETH because it's indepence , not like Ripples is depending on those companies and banks. A freedom coin will have a better future right ?
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Ripple have reached about $5 last two month and is very hig price of Ripple, but now Ripple or XRP back to low price and have $0.7 so far. Except ethereum have reached to $1,500 last two month and it high price but now back low price to $700. Talking about what is the best for future of ethreum and ripple, I almost like ethereum because always have high and moving price every time, except ripple looks the same price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

You've got a point there. It seems it is so. Anyways, the idea of Ethereum for smart contracts and decentralized applications is really cool. One that I'm looking forward to is Maidsafe.  Cheesy

In my pipe dreams I see some great possibilities for an integration between Maidsafe and Ethereum as well Smiley. E.g. Maidsafe could be an excellent infrastructure for storing digital goods, providing storage and computing services, and Ethereum can be the trading platform, accounting, billing and legal service for all that stuff Smiley.

That would make an excellent decentralized system. Just combine Ripple + Ethereum + Maidsafe and you've got a whole decentralized computing and financial system ahead. Imagine the future. That's why I've been investing in these coins. They provide good technologies  Cheesy
Ripple with stable development can bring it into a high price with gradually increasing. in the long-term Ripple will not only achieve high prices alone, but Ripple could be a valuable coin that can be dependable in the future. so I want to support Ripple for now and for the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: