Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6256 times)
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
The outlook for ethereum for 2018 largely depends on what will be the general news background around the crypto currency and what information will appear on the network. Favorable information guides are the confidence and trust in the project by users, while the dissemination of negative information inevitably leads to a decline in interest and loss for the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

I would never tell you that now you are making a very terrible mistake comparing these projects, you can understand what you are doing and why? The Ripple project will never be higher than ETH in its popularity
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Of course I choose Ethereum. Smart contracts and real decentralization give Etherium a strong advantage. Most of Ripple volume is concentrated in the hands of Ripple Foundation. Therefore, Ethereum prevails.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

of the two fabrics both have great grades throughout their journey, making it difficult to compare which one is better to have, as both coins are equally profitable to trade and have a very stable price of each movement.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Dexit

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

I prefer to invest in ethereum as the demand for it seems to  be growing.  The increasing number of investors choose ethereum as their starting point. It has a very large community and support.                                                   
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Well,as of now I am currently in favor with Ethereum. Although the market is down but still we could see Ethereum struggling to battle the current situation. Many know how much potential ETH has in the future.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

I prefer Ethereum, because I see the price of Ripple is very difficult to grow, so my advice is better you invest in Etheruem than in Ripple.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

Well,as of now I am currently in favor with Ethereum. Although the market is down but still we could see Ethereum struggling to battle the current situation. Many know how much potential ETH has in the future.
My suggestion for all participants or active users that must choose for a good one like ethereum because this is already proven that it has potential to grow its prices anytime, this is the best competitor of bitcoin so for comparing this for ripple it's nothing possible due to the demand of ethereum right now.
CopMom

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Ripple and Ethereum are all potential cryptos in the cryptocurrency market. To choose the investment, you should determine your investment objective is the short-term investment or long-term investment. If you invest in the long term, you should consider investing in ETH. Short-term investment, hold less than 3 months EOS is a reasonable choice.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

I am not a believer of ripple but i am a a believer of ethereum, I prefer holding eth this because i use eth for many things like investing into good ico for more profit return
you can try to use your ethereum to play the game in the ethereum network, there will be a staking to the token holders. You must see that about how ethereum is a better choice rather than a security coin just like ripple. I guess everyone still hold ethereum is so lucky person.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

This comparison is insulting Ethereum. I would suggest you wake up with a ripple dream.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

if choosing between ripple and ethereum, the best choice for me remains ethereum. ethereum is more popular and has the potential for greater profit.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

It's difficult to make comparisons. They are not the same thing. But I would go with eth anytime
fageroc

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

ETH is future. XRP is centralized I don't like this coin.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

I think XRP will overtake ETH in the near future. Although ETH is a very popular platform today. Most ICO projects run on the ERC20 platform. But the technology era 4.0 is not. ERC20 will be the past, there will be technologies, platforms that grow beyond ERC20, ETH. I trust the XRP for its practical applications. So I think XRP will be over ETH. Not only that, the earning of XRP is 100 billion, so the capitalization will be extremely large, even bigger than the BTC.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

I am surprised about someone’s’ cheerful exclamations about benefits of Ripple. But it seems quite clear to me that Ethereum is a much better coin and there is no need even to think where to invest money.
SanchoBTC

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

I am fully confident that Eth is much more promising than ripple. I view ripple only as a coin for daily trading, and Eth as a coin for long-term storage.
LizZavet

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

Ripple for me interesting coins but ethereum are better for me. I think ethereum is more safe and strong. Ripple maybe have future but i think it coin not for easy hold.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

This comparison would be something like comparing an elephant with a whale. Two entirely different animal optimized for two entirely different living area Smiley. Ripple is an IOU system for making different stuff (e.g.: elephant to BTC) easily swappable, while ETH is basically a framework for making contracts and then enforcing and verifying the processing of these contracts. As relaying between different systems is also possible, in the future it could be a framework for glueing together different platforms.

It's in alpha so there are no binaries like a ready to use QT wallet. You need to deploy it as it described here: https://www.ethereum.org/cli.
Ripple is an Altcoin which has a steady development that brings Ripple into coins with ever-increasing development will make it a pretty expensive price going forward. so it's good to have this Ripple with high potential for this development.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

I see the current Altcoin price at https://coinmarketcap.com looks after Bitcoin is Ethereum then XRP while Litecoin lags far below. Surely many people say more of them (altcoins) because they have to check their prices at https://coinmarketcap.com. I think they post also including me seriously and what is happening in this digital world. Try to learn more and search for more information on this forum quite a lot of science in the world of digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: