Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6263 times)
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Ethereum is preferable than Ripple and i think ethereum will be the best asset investment for long-time investment. But you must be patient for more profit will you get, because ethereum will grow in 2020.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

I think ethereum is still the best project in cryptocurrrency or blockchain ecosystem, because this project is very useful for real prize hunters to support prize programs in payments or make wallets.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

Judging by the latest news as they throw off the millionths of these coins, it ceases to enjoy popularity a bit and its current position does not reflect real things. Therefore, I am for ether, with the advent of the bull trend everything will fall into place.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Ripple is an open source protocol as "a basic infrastructure technology for interbank operations - a neutral utility for financial institutions and systems." It is this development that attracts banks ready to integrate Ripple protocols into their systems.
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

You must know that the ETH still has many problems in its network even though the platform is good. XRP has advantages if we speak with speed of confirmation, and are much cheaper for new investors. But, ethereum is more mature than XRP, and the conclusion is ether is still better in all things, all aspects.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

There are many differences between Ripple and Ethereum.
When comparing, you need to choose tokens that are close in price.

There are big differences between Ethereum and Ripple. I think Ethereum is much more valuable than Ripple.

Ripple could not hold on to the market too long.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

I prefer to invest my money in Ethereum because ethereum is the second rank of all crypto currency and many investor who choose ethereum for their investment because ethereum give a great profits. And ethereum also is very in demand in the market.

Me too. I'd rather invest all my life savings into Ethereum than Ripple, simply because the former will rise in price in the future. This is certain, as Ethereum will upgrade to PoS, which will benefit the network in terms of scalability and energy efficiency. Once Ethereum becomes upgraded, you can expect for prices to rise like skyrocket within a short amount of time. But, Ripple may not rise that much in price if it cannot prove its utility in the real world. What's worse is that Ripple is very centralized which explains why people don't want to invest money into this cryptocurrency.

The only thing I admire from Ripple (XRP) is that transactions are blazing fast and a lot cheaper than Ethereum. But, I don't think that it will be used that much by ordinary people, because it'll be highly manipulated by governments, banks, and even the Ripple company itself. All in all, I think that Ethereum will win in the end. Smiley

ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

ETH took the second place in the market, and it seems to me that it will be for a long time. So I prefer ETH.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

Ethereum has developed into a viable platform with many successful project launched on it.  Ripple is not really talked about like ethereum because most people in Cryptocurrency are for decentralisation!  Ripple is centralized and is good for trading.  Ethereum however,  hold the key to a future where decentralisation rule in business and lifestyle!

Agree. Most people prefer decentralization over centralization, hence they'll invest in decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple on the other hand, is way too centralized, and could fail in the long term, if it's unable to prove real utility in the mainstream world. While banks partnerships may keep it alive for some time, the XRP token may not last too long if there's virtually no demand for it.

I believe that Ethereum has much more potential than Ripple to transform our economy. Since almost anything can be done with Ethereum, you can expect to live a life in the future where everything is completely decentralized. As such, the "Ether" token living on the Ethereum blockchain will experience a lot of demand over time, simply because it'll be an extremely usable token to interact with ERC-20/ERC-721 tokens, and dApps. Therefore, without "Ether" you cannot interact with smart contracts, allowing Ethereum to remain as the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap, while Ripple's XRP is left behind in the dust. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

ETH took the second place in the market, and it seems to me that it will be for a long time. So I prefer ETH.
Indeed, when comparing it between ethereum and my own ripple I also prefer ethereum,
because if we invest in ethereum of course the results are promising,
but somehow it all depends on your decision
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

I think this two should not be mentioned in the same sentence during comparisons. Irrespective of the hype, Ripple is a centralized coin and hardly conforms to the ethics of the blockchain technology

rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Ripple is a good coin too, and it can give you a good profit, but ethereum is more to that, when it come on profiting etehreum is expert to that.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

XRP is a scam. All it has done recently is separate investors from their money as the company dumps their massive premine.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Ripple is a good coin too, and it can give you a good profit, but ethereum is more to that, when it come on profiting etehreum is expert to that.

I think both have different characteristics and both can make their own ways how they can become more powerul and successful. Soon both will rise and those who made investment will surely get good profit.
JoniRAI

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

Indeed, when comparing it between ethereum and my own ripple I also prefer ethereum,

everyone must have their own views and choices to decide which coins to choose for investment. I think this is the right choice to invest in ethereum, I truly believe that everything will go down to Ethereum's ability to significantly increase the level of scalability. For the most part, Ethereum is a Blockchain-based decentralized platform for applications that run smart contracts, and is intended to solve problems related to censorship, fraud and third party interference. Ethereum, also known as 'gas', enters as an important element for operating a distributed application platform.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

I think that both criptocurrencies are good. It is top-3 criptocurrencies that means stability for coins holders. So I have both these ones

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

Well it's really most of investors will choose ETH over XRP, with how the system being used by new project chances of gaining a lot of weight are in favor of ETH even btc still on it's corrections this coin still surviving from the top of the alts market and still providing good updates unlike XRP which is really fell after this massive dumped from it's holders
doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:29:08 AM

As for me, based on research, both altcoins are cool to hodl for long term investment. But if you only one to choose one out of the two, then go for Ethereum. It is more potential than Ripple.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:31:30 AM

ripple will die wuite soon i am sure about it though i have nothing bad to say abput it and i wanrot rhink that it will be a good lesson

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

As for me, based on research, both altcoins are cool to hodl for long term investment. But if you only one to choose one out of the two, then go for Ethereum. It is more potential than Ripple.
a absolutely agree with you ethereum has much mpre on store for us than ripple so i believ we should think twocrpe ablut ripple nowadays

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: