Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6263 times)
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Both are good but I would recommend that you are invest most of your funds in bitcoin and alts are for extras. Learn more about them and pick the one that you think its good.
PashVit

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

Now it is obvious that Ethereum is a stronger and more interesting project than Ripple. Ripple is controlled by banks, so people don't trust it.
Nowadays, no one trusts banks. Because it's organizations that give money that they don't have. It's just a mediator between the rich world, which takes money from them and gives to the poor, and then profited on interest.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

The Ethereum  as for me is less volantilen.I it is perfect for long-term investments. And do not forget that Ethereum is not only a crypto currency, but also a "smart contract."
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

The Ethereum  as for me is less volantilen.I it is perfect for long-term investments. And do not forget that Ethereum is not only a crypto currency, but also a "smart contract."

Agree. Ethereum is the King of altcoins, as nearly every Token we know and love today, has been launched on the Ethereum blockchain. It's close to Bitcoin in terms of development and innovation, making it one of the most secure cryptocurrencies to date. In contrast, Ripple (or should I say XRP) is not as active in development and innovation as Ethereum is. XRP is just full of hype without delivering real uses to the mainstream world. It could have cheaper fees and faster transaction speeds than ETH, but the latter is still the King of altcoins because it's extremely popular and decentralized.

Last year, XRP managed to bypass Ethereum in market cap as the second largest cryptocurrency in the world. However, this was only temporary as it quickly fell in value becoming the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap. One of the reasons for this may be that the Ripple company owns a huge share of XRP's total supply, which means that they could manipulate it at will.

If centralization on XRP persists, then there's no doubt that decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay on top for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

Ethereum is good than ripple. Ripple just surpass ethereum but it's a matter of time it fell out quickly. I think ethereum is good because it can survive and it is good for long term.
banks38

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

You want a centralized bankers dream coin.  Go with Ripple.  You want a coin with the entire token market running on it's back.  Choose Ethereum.   At these prices your probably going to make a killing no matter what you choose. 
gayan7788

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

One of the key perspectives in the Ethereum versus Ripple juxtaposition is simply the way that the two digital currencies advertise themselves. Ethereum is considered fairly like Bitcoin, viably an advanced token proposed as a unit of trade. While Ripple has promoted itself as a valuable instrument in cross-border exchanges specifically.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

Agree. Ethereum is the King of altcoins, as nearly every Token we know and love today, has been launched on the Ethereum blockchain. It's close to Bitcoin in terms of development and innovation, making it one of the most secure cryptocurrencies to date. In contrast, Ripple (or should I say XRP) is not as active in development and innovation as Ethereum is. XRP is just full of hype without delivering real uses to the mainstream world. It could have cheaper fees and faster transaction speeds than ETH, but the latter is still the King of altcoins because it's extremely popular and decentralized.

Last year, XRP managed to bypass Ethereum in market cap as the second largest cryptocurrency in the world. However, this was only temporary as it quickly fell in value becoming the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap. One of the reasons for this may be that the Ripple company owns a huge share of XRP's total supply, which means that they could manipulate it at will.

If centralization on XRP persists, then there's no doubt that decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay on top for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

Indeed this is proven already for so many year eth and bitcoin has gone so far and it's having great legacy. We all knew ripple has been so tough at all times, but I don't stop the possibility that the price of this coin will rise nearly same as what ethereum did for the past years.
EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

I think both ethereum and ripple two-duany coint are good to make investment after bitcoint, but maybe more likely to ethereum because as far as I know the value of ethereum sale is higher in comparison with ripple, you live choose which is more suitable
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

If I have to choose one, I think ethereum will be superior to ripple. I think ethereum is a potential coin so it is suitable for investment. ethereum will increase like bitcoin in my opinion.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

Ethereum Because I think it's still have worth, That's why SciDex is the only ICO I follow, Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:11:05 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 10:51:12 AM by eugenefonts

Well as of now Ethereum has a strong potential and massive addoption specially used by majority of ico projects because of its platfrom. Ethereum was for developement platform and ico projects are more convenient using eth blockchain because of its smart technology. Its easy to make smart contract using ETH blockchain than making your own blockchain. But for RIPPLE honestly it got a potential too and its undeniably making his own way for mass addoption especially partnering up in Banks all over the world. Plus, its still too cheap so you got the chance to hold more and wait for its peak season.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

Ripple and ethereum, I think they are altcoints that deserve to be calculated, but in terms of quality I think ethereum is better, maybe because ethereum has a higher selling price than ripple, what is clear is that both coints have good potential

lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I think Ripple and Ethereum are both good and growing in a more positive direction right now. Ethereum is the best coin that Altcoin has, so does Ripple. if now seen from the increase in the coin, Ripple is a little superior to Ethereum. and the fact is that.
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

they are quite different currencies, ripple, for example, aims to become a currency for transactions, implementing the convenience of banks with the benefits of cryptos currencies, instead, eth is used more as a development platform, serves to create applications and tools with the blockchain
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

The comparison is very serious, but I think that in the case of such a comparison, I would probably use both projects for the benefit of my deposit, which brought a lot of benefits earlier, I am sure that they will still make themselves felt, because they are very popular.

They may be very popular, but most people prefer to choose one over the other for their investments. XRP is and will always be a centralized coin (despite what the Ripple company claims it to be) because of the way it was designed. This is even worse, as the company holds nearly all the coin's total supply within the market. For these reasons, I don't think XRP will ever survive for a long time, since it resembles a Bank whereas Blockchain technology was designed to circumvent this.

But, Ethereum will rise to unprecedented levels since there's always demand for it. If you hold Ethereum, you can get access to a lot of tokens and decentralized applications deployed on its blockchain. That's not possible with XRP, since it's only useful for borderless payments around the world. Eventually, the market will prove which coin will stay on top, as people put their money where their mouth is. In my opinion, XRP is just about hype, whereas ETH is about true uses that benefit the real world. Smiley

anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Yes, ripple and eth are both good coins. ETH has its network to boast of and ripple has its long list of partnerships. Anyone can topple bitcoin from the top pace. Both are good potential coins.
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:50:09 AM

Ripple or Etherium , I choose Etherium . I think Etherium has much more potential than Ripple
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

From my point of view Ethereum is much better than Ripple. Ethereum has the smart contracts,  Ethereum has great number of projects based on ERC20. Ripple it is just Coin,  moreover non decentralized Coin.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

Eth and Ripple are two different things. Imo it's no correct to confront them, I mean it doesn't make sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: