Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:51:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216028 times)
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:27:07 PM

You can grow your bitcoin by doing some task, trading and gambling but the best way to grow your bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign which is no investment needed just only posting your thoughts about some topics here in forum.

but i think earning from signature campaign is not a bigger profit, with signature campaigns we have to start other jobs also, like we have to give some time to faucets, and to learn and do trading and the more beneficial way is to start a blog
One way grow your  BTC is by trading buying low selling high and repeating the procedure. Next would be to buy different crypto coins and wait for their value to grow can also be good but need to find good coins that have value and a foreseeable future.
As they are many different coins out their and most offer nothing new other than pump and dump.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:10:47 PM

Trading bitcoins these days might get you some good value of growth in your coins, as everyday, we are seeing ~5% updowns daily in the markets.
Else, you can just join a signature campaign and collect them while running your home with your job's salary.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:04:58 PM

Trading bitcoins these days might get you some good value of growth in your coins, as everyday, we are seeing ~5% updowns daily in the markets.
Else, you can just join a signature campaign and collect them while running your home with your job's salary.
Well I guess trading, and the signature campaign is a good method for growing bitcoin. but I think trading is quite risky if you do your first time playing. but you must keep trying
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:14:09 PM

Surprisingly,the thread is filled with lot of replies which doesn't suffice the purpose of it.Let me fix that for you'll.

Well I guess trading, and the signature campaign is a good method for growing bitcoin. but I think trading is quite risky if you do your first time playing. but you must keep trying
Please elaborate trading.Exchanging my peanut butter with my neighbor's nutella is also trading in my opinion.If you wish to give actual insights please make them descriptive. Signature campaigns are not the source to grow money.You never know when they would be banned permanently from the forum.

Did you copy paste the above comment and edited it in a article spinner ? You'e a bunch of fools using Signature campaigns as a strategy to "grow your coins".

but i think earning from signature campaign is not a bigger profit, with signature campaigns we have to start other jobs also, like we have to give some time to faucets, and to learn and do trading and the more beneficial way is to start a blog
That is how you "earn" bitcoins and don't exactly grow the existing one's.The relevance to original post can't be found.What you have mentioned are the "ways" to earn bitcoins and not exactly grow them.You do a 9-5 Job to earn money,you invest that money in Gold or Real estate to grow it.How difficult it is to understand ?
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:51:42 PM

Did you copy paste the above comment and edited it in a article spinner ? You'e a bunch of fools using Signature campaigns as a strategy to "grow your coins".

Which is why you too used your signature space in order to earn few pennies by posting here, right?
If you can't bear us, get lost. You should know how to respect.
I gave my opinion, didn't copy paste, as I know how and what to be written. At least we know how to grow our coins, if you know well, share your opinion instead of criticizing us and wasting your energy on the same. Wink
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:54:45 AM

Buy alt coin at low price then sell it in high price,you can start trading as you have atleast 0.0001 sats

Yeah trading now is a good option because the price of the altcoins are getting lower than before because they only relying on the price of bitcoin. Buy altcoins and then hold it and wait for the bitcoin price to calm down and you will see that the price of altcoins will increase.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:49:11 AM

Buy alt coin at low price then sell it in high price,you can start trading as you have atleast 0.0001 sats

Yeah trading now is a good option because the price of the altcoins are getting lower than before because they only relying on the price of bitcoin. Buy altcoins and then hold it and wait for the bitcoin price to calm down and you will see that the price of altcoins will increase.

But what if the Price of Ethereum and Bitcoin wilol not decrease? In my Opinion this suggestions seems pretty sure.
But Alts are still a good opportunity cuase there are alts like the DOge which will definatly not decrase his vol. Wink

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:57:08 AM

If you need to grow bitcoin i suggest not to put it on any investment sites now because it's very tempting to them to turn to scam because the price of bitcoin is continue rising. So i were you i will just increase my bitcoins by signature campaigns.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:26:33 AM

I will suggest to just hold them and continue gathering more bit coins than investing them and put them in a risk.  Who know's when the price of btc skyrockets . This will automatically make your btc funds double in Fiat.

Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:25:24 PM

I think that Bitcoin is starting its carrer to be famous, before it was on news for bad practices, scandals, ... Now its on news for its potencial to became the more secure payment system, for its aproval on EU regultion.
We have to look that only a small part of the people knows bitcoin and uses it, there is a lot of people that didn't know about it. Bitcoin has a big growing potencial.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:46:22 PM

the only good and reliable way that anybody can use to grow their bitcoins is trading. you can easily sign up at an exchange service with only your email address and start with a very small amount of satoshis to trade and learn things and make it grow to bigger amounts in no time.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:49:31 PM

You can grow your bitcoins fast not only by growing them while your gambling or something else investing but you can also mine them that will be many times free and they will grow slowly to many coins.

These are indeed some methods but they require something and some of them also real money.
If you want to gain bitcoins easily and free you can better just do sig campaigns.
But I think only signature campaign is not enough to earn a bigger amount of bitcoin with signature campaign you can only earn a little amount of bitcoin , like the maximum earning for a legendary account is about 0.05 BTC.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:51:39 AM

You can grow your bitcoin by doing some task, trading and gambling but the best way to grow your bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign which is no investment needed just only posting your thoughts about some topics here in forum.
Taking tasks, doing trading and signature campaign is really some methods to increase our coins but gambling is the evil of them, with gambling you will not increase your coins but will lose all of your coins which are in your wallet.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:10:37 AM

You could try out the lending section and find some microloans, preferably with collateral.
You'll make a nice profit with that.

Yes the best way to grow your coins safely means loan with collateral. If no collateral then do not give loan to any body.
And what about if the collateral can somehow get lost or robbed then it is not safe after all because you won't sell it off if the borrower has the loan and it will be to late

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:14:15 AM

I will suggest to just hold them and continue gathering more bit coins than investing them and put them in a risk.  Who know's when the price of btc skyrockets . This will automatically make your btc funds double in Fiat.
Yeah that is one of the safest way to earn money even though you can't grow your bitcoin by just holding you can still grow you money.
Kevin29

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:18:51 AM

Mining?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:24:18 PM

You can grow your bitcoins fast not only by growing them while your gambling or something else investing but you can also mine them that will be many times free and they will grow slowly to many coins.

These are indeed some methods but they require something and some of them also real money.
If you want to gain bitcoins easily and free you can better just do sig campaigns.
Gambling is not the method to increase the number of our bitcoins, with gambling we can only spend our coins to play some games and to get entertained, the better way is to start trading or buy and hold our coins.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:50:04 AM

Mining?

Nah. I don't think so mining will work in this case. J you can buy a lots of btc with your all bank balance and hold it till reaches the peak.  Then you can think selling them.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:04:13 AM

Mining?

Nah. I don't think so mining will work in this case. J you can buy a lots of btc with your all bank balance and hold it till reaches the peak.  Then you can think selling them.

buying and holding it is not a way to grow BTC, but it only adds to the amount of the value of your money.
in my opinion, way to grow a very good bitcoin is doing trade.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:08:53 AM

There are many ways how to grow your btc like trading to altcoins or invest it to mining site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: