Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:00:23 AM

If you are planning to earn fast, you should have a large capital if you want to earn fast, but if you want to earn small money, you can earn it on signature campaigns. In trading and investment, you should know what are the best ideas, strategies, and plans to grow your investment widely. We can do some trades if you have a large capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

trading now is a good option Buy altcoins and then hold it
Yes trading is the good option to make money or to grow your bitcoin. Buying an altcoin the price is cheap and then hold it and wait price to increase and them sell . I earn bitcoin everyday because of trading. And I love trading so much . and I hope my income in trading will increase . if you want to start trade make a lot of research.
That's pretty impressive man, I have been trading for years and I never have that kind of experience as yours. You will be easily become rich here if you will continue that, never limit yourself, aim for a bigger one if you really can make it consistently.

It's everyone's dream to be reach in trading but only few can do it and if you are really telling that truth, you are part of the few people.

Dude, what? The guy didn't even mention how much he's making from trading. Maybe the reason why he's making bitcoins from trading every single day is because he's doing short trading and we all know and it's pretty obvious that the profit there is not that much and there's tons of risks involved.

I can say that I'm earning bitcoins from faucet everyday but you would think differently. You wouldn't think that I'm going to be rich from it because we know that there's not that much earnings from faucet sites. Maybe the guy is earning just as much? We don't know that. But you can't just assume that he's going to become rich from what he's doing because he's "making bitcoins everyday" and that he's a part of that "few" lucky people.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

If you want to grow your bitcoin you need to make an action. There are many way to earn, you may invest it or trade it. Almost of the member in this forum is using that way to earn because they know they didn't earn in storing or grow there bitcoin. If you do trading you should basics how to trade it to surely earn. Also in investing you need to do the same to prevent losing your money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

If you are planning to earn fast, you should have a large capital if you want to earn fast, but if you want to earn small money, you can earn it on signature campaigns. In trading and investment, you should know what are the best ideas, strategies, and plans to grow your investment widely. We can do some trades if you have a large capital.

If you are plan with large capital you could start solar mining where you can make decent amount every month. Other than that you can invest on trading or lending the bitcoin. I do not find anything other than this with the best investment.  If you do not have investment stick with signature campaign and fauceting itself.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

That is the main factor a big capital must be ensure your pretty good income.Always Invest smarter,check up the current bitcoin price and making a plan also you should consider others essential news before going to any step.If you want to grow it with much big profit the way is trading obviously it's a risky but there's a good chance to fulfill your desire as you wish.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

That is the main factor a big capital must be ensure your pretty good income.Always Invest smarter,check up the current bitcoin price and making a plan also you should consider others essential news before going to any step.If you want to grow it with much big profit the way is trading obviously it's a risky but there's a good chance to fulfill your desire as you wish.
there is no doubt about that big capital can ensure you good profit but i think big investment means big risk. you can only put your money in risk if you have a lot of experience in trading. other wise you do not need to invest big investment. i have seen a lot of people who have invested their all assets. but they are inexperience in trading therefore they lost all their assets, therefore i will prefer to get experience in trading and after that invest your money there.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

If you are plan with large capital you could start solar mining where you can make decent amount every month. Other than that you can invest on trading or lending the bitcoin. I do not find anything other than this with the best investment.  If you do not have investment stick with signature campaign and fauceting itself.
Solar mining seems to be a good possibility to consider, but the problem is not just a high capital. It is also necessary to have the necessary technical knowledge to set up the farm, it is also necessary to know if the incidence of sunlight is enough in the place where the equipment will be installed. If you do not have enough information for this, I think a lot can be learned on the internet, or ask the help of a professional.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:48:39 PM

If you are plan with large capital you could start solar mining where you can make decent amount every month. Other than that you can invest on trading or lending the bitcoin. I do not find anything other than this with the best investment.  If you do not have investment stick with signature campaign and fauceting itself.
Solar mining seems to be a good possibility to consider, but the problem is not just a high capital. It is also necessary to have the necessary technical knowledge to set up the farm, it is also necessary to know if the incidence of sunlight is enough in the place where the equipment will be installed. If you do not have enough information for this, I think a lot can be learned on the internet, or ask the help of a professional.
Yes, I'm agree with you,  It's a good project to do for getting such a good amount of bitcoin, Solar mining is a great domain but as you say, We should have the necessary technical knowledge to set up the farm who we can learn that in the interent or in some books. but the problem is about invesmtement to doing this farm. Solar panel, Port for ventilation of mining machines etc ..

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

Grow btc by holding is not that you can grow them because the amount of bitcoin is the same regarding to the current valu of bitcoin.

What you can do is invest in ICO or exchange the bitcoins for altcoins and then sell them to get bitcoin, if the altcoin is successful then its value/exchange rate increases which grows your bitcoin.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

OP wants to grow the already accumulated BTC. What this means is that he want to invest his BTC where he can get genuine profits. So i think he can invest some coins in Altcoin trading and some BTC is real investment scheme which really pay if you invest on thier sites but at the same time beware of bitcoin doublers and  other scam schemes.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
DDS1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:38:10 PM

Btc is invest in top rated  currency. You can invest in other currency because that currency is going to btc level. Your profit is automatically growth in your btc. That's my thinking about growth in btc. Good luck.  Smiley
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:09:39 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 02:50:08 AM by agamasrori

Btc is invest in top rated  currency. You can invest in other currency because that currency is going to btc level. Your profit is automatically growth in your btc. That's my thinking about growth in btc. Good luck.  Smiley
But you can get bigger profit by trade you btc in exchange site. Only hold bitcoin is good but if we have chance to get something better, why not? . Keep learn then we will have good income in trading. Nothing better than trading.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:13:10 AM

Best wayto grow your bitcoins is to find crypto exhanger and then trade with potential growing altcoins or find ptc elite legit sites and invest bitcoin there,find hyip with 150% roi or find revenue  share with maximum 120% roi and invest for longterm there.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:49:40 AM

Best wayto grow your bitcoins is to find crypto exhanger and then trade with potential growing altcoins or find ptc elite legit sites and invest bitcoin there,find hyip with 150% roi or find revenue  share with maximum 120% roi and invest for longterm there.
Never go with HYIP, most if not all of them are scam. Be more realistic when it comes to investing or growing your bitcoins, ensure that you will put your investing in legitimate investments, put your money in gambling sites, they have the best return of investors. You will know it because they win in the long run and gambling industry is now booming.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:49:45 PM

But you can get bigger profit by trade you btc in exchange site. Only hold bitcoin is good but if we have chance to get something better, why not? . Keep learn then we will have good income in trading.

Only holding will not help in growing your bitcoins as the amount of bitcoins will be the same in your wallet in future and we have an opportunity to grow our btc with trading then why should we miss it? The best thing would be to put some money in altcoins and start trading as it will give you good profits and will also help in growing your coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:20:53 AM

But you can get bigger profit by trade you btc in exchange site. Only hold bitcoin is good but if we have chance to get something better, why not? . Keep learn then we will have good income in trading.

Only holding will not help in growing your bitcoins as the amount of bitcoins will be the same in your wallet in future and we have an opportunity to grow our btc with trading then why should we miss it? The best thing would be to put some money in altcoins and start trading as it will give you good profits and will also help in growing your coins.
Of course and that is not on topic, it will only increase the value of bitcoins you are holding and for me that is the most important thing to achieve as investors. Growing our bitcoins is quite too risky, you can do trading but you need to make sure you are knowledgeable on what you are doing, while when holding, it will not make you stress of making decisions from time to time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

Like trading with a positive trust person is fine.
But I would suggest you that signature campaigns are the
Best way to earn bitcoins.
Like my campaign is the best among every other.
So I earn a lot. all thanks to my campaign.
But still you can try to enroll is a campaign and earn around 10$ per week or so.
Then buy stuff at cheaper rates and sell at higher.
This is done by many to increase profits.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

But still you can try to enroll is a campaign and earn around 10$ per week or so.
But with the earnings of signature campaign a person cannot support their family only in some countries people may support their family where the rates are not high but mostly people often search for other ways just like OP is already in a signature campaign and earning but he still is searching for some more ways through which he can grow the earning of his which he earn from his signature or any other way. For that investing in ICO and other trade is a good suggestion.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:31:33 PM

But with the earnings of signature campaign a person cannot support their family only in some countries people may support their family where the rates are not high but mostly people often search for other ways just like OP is already in a signature campaign and earning but he still is searching for some more ways through which he can grow the earning of his which he earn from his signature or any other way. For that investing in ICO and other trade is a good suggestion.

Yes its not possible to survive only from earnings from signature campaign as the payouts are limited and also not too high so the best thing would be to go for different methods of earning bitcoins and for me trading seems to be an best possible option to grow my coins though its a risky business but if you want to grow your coins then you should have guts of taking risks.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:50:10 AM

Yes its not possible to survive only from earnings from signature campaign as the payouts are limited and also not too high so the best thing would be to go for different methods of earning bitcoins and for me trading seems to be an best possible option to grow my coins though its a risky business but if you want to grow your coins then you should have guts of taking risks.
Go with some opportunity that would not limit your earnings, trading is the best example and you just have to deal with it with the best strategy so you can earn constantly. That is more risky than just working on micro jobs but at least it will be worth your time one you matured and you learn the method to profit.

STUDENTCOIN