Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

There are many ways to influence the course. It can be news, Whales and Sharks, Hackers, famous people quote, pump groups.
But all this will come from the order of the influential and rich people of this world. How they want it will be   Grin
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
I think at this point I can fully participate in the trade of their bitcoin. We can see that the crisis will be very difficult to trade, but as the G20 summit expires, the market is recovering strongly and bitcoins are still on the strong rally. So this is an opportunity for you to trade bitcoin and increase your bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
I think at this point I can fully participate in the trade of their bitcoin. We can see that the crisis will be very difficult to trade, but as the G20 summit expires, the market is recovering strongly and bitcoins are still on the strong rally. So this is an opportunity for you to trade bitcoin and increase your bitcoin.
Let's hope that this will continue to rise, I know we have experience a huge dump in the past but that is just good for the
market to get stronger, I have seen some recovery and it relief my feelings now and I am proud to hold my bitcoin despite the bad times.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

As we know, Bitcoin will always recover despite having been dumped in many times. At this year, it was good moment when G20 summit giving positive impact for crypto recovery after we experience bear market throughout the month. Crisis it's not the end of Bitcoin, but it will giving us time for make correction jump back to the market.
Especially228

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

Trade alts to BTC, buy low sell high.
Make your own portfolio
Make some changes in it every week or when price (if you are sure) got at the top.
For TA/market updates you can join whaletank / kiacrypto
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

That's definitely a hard question that I've seen quite a few times on here. That being said I think the simplest advice is buy low and sell high! Honestly I would highly recommend reading as much as possible. Really try to understand why the price moves. That being said, you also need to realize that so much of what happens is completely random and unexpected. Bitcoin really is the wild west and nothing is a sure thing. Beware of anyone that gives you advice saying they can for sure help you increase your BTC balance.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

Trading is one of the quickest way to grow your bitcoin. If you can predict well and read the signal including reading between the lines and opinions, you will be able to accumulate bitcoin to your surprise. Bitcoin is easy to accumulate if you know your way between flipping bitcoin with altcoin and vice versa.
chaos49

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

There is one pretty much risk-free to increase your coins.  you know how they say the house always wins.  Well, it does,  So become part of the house.  you don't have to gamble, you just invest your coin in the house.  you can watch players gamble and watch your commissions grow, and your profit grow.  the more people lose, the more your profit grows.  I invested 1 LTC and the next day I had reached 1.02 LTC in about 14 hours. 3 days later, I had 1.032 LTC.  There are times you can watch it grow quickly and take your money back everytime.

Its called Bitvest.  Here is the link

https://bitvest.io?r=94812

Email me if you need screenshots!  Its worth it!  I can't find a stock that pays that well in dividends and growth.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

I think that with a market that is recovering as strongly as it is now, it is easy to increase your bitcoin. You can trade candles you have technical analysis skills and synthesize market information. Trade does not require you to have too much capital, otherwise you can invest in a digger if you have capital and no technical analysis skills.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

You can add your BTC back to trading, but I suggest please be careful - careful because the stock market is very easy sometimes occur inflation

Yes, but is it too risky for beginners? but, If you have the courage then do it but just be careful.
sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

the best way to develop btc is to invest in altcoin, pre sale is a good thing to make investment place because it is very profitable
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:38 AM

Doing trading, mining and signature campaign is really some methods to increase our coins. Another is hold you're btc then sell it when the bitcoin price is high then hold it when the price of bitcoin is lower.
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

Trading is risky and quick profit is like gambling! I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are cheap now and it is a good time to invest to them! Please do your own research before making your decision!

I don't have money to buy btc, I am not that expert on investing or trading, the least I can do to grow my btc is by working for it. Joining bounty campaigns is all I can do.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

no quickly way to growing your bitcoin, i recomended to learning how blockchain working.
i have 1btc last month , tried to trading it, but now i lost 0.5btc because i m buying bad altcoin, for now im focus at learning more deep about blockchain.

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

Trading is risky and quick profit is like gambling! I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are cheap now and it is a good time to invest to them! Please do your own research before making your decision!

I don't have money to buy btc, I am not that expert on investing or trading, the least I can do to grow my btc is by working for it. Joining bounty campaigns is all I can do.
you can get capital from bounty campaign, later you can make your fund from campaign to investing bitcoin.
i think bitcoin is safe coin so bitcoin risk is lower than other coin or altcoin

cj131005

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

how grow my btc.. ?? is easy you the answer we need trading . and before your trading be careful because we need smart in your choice he trading btc. and specially before you think about trading your study also about trading.. 
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

The most ideal approach to twofold the live of Bitcoin you've got in your grasp is to place resources into varied ICO stages. it's secure to place resources into ICO. However, bear in mind to use trait and analysis. Some ICO ventures area unit trick. we should always be exceptionally cautious once tributary.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

this post belongs to 2015 guys!
now this person has been a legendary with 20+ trust!
I'm pretty sure that he/she knows how to grow his/her btc now!
please check the date before replying , thank you all.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

There is one pretty much risk-free to increase your coins.  you know how they say the house always wins.  Well, it does,  So become part of the house.  you don't have to gamble, you just invest your coin in the house.  you can watch players gamble and watch your commissions grow, and your profit grow.  the more people lose, the more your profit grows.  I invested 1 LTC and the next day I had reached 1.02 LTC in about 14 hours. 3 days later, I had 1.032 LTC.  There are times you can watch it grow quickly and take your money back everytime.

Its called Bitvest.  Here is the link

~

Email me if you need screenshots!  Its worth it!  I can't find a stock that pays that well in dividends and growth.
Bitvest is full of people and multiple accounts who are only using rainbot, faucet and quest system to grow up their funds and withdraw money.
In my opinion they are giving too much for free, they should create nice promotions and contests and search for whales and regular players who will deposit money and not play only with free money. EV+ is never good for investors.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Know what your strengths are and use them as tools to give you earnings. If you are good at making designs, offer your services such as making logos, banner designs, print and web ads. If you decide to go full time on something and dedicate yourself to that craft, people would notice and eventually, you'll get paid for services that you'd render.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: