Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
Signature campaign is the best way for you to earn money. You need only to show your skills to promote their product. It is very easy than the trading and gambling. Trading and gambling has a high risk you can't even sure that you will gain money here.
Signature campaign is one of the good choice to get bitcoin. But I disaggre with your opinion trading is not risky because I you make a lot of research the risk become less risk because you know the coin have potential to increase or not. Gambling for me its very risky because they have possible that your bitcoin lose if you play gambling but it depedns on your luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:24:45 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 10:46:53 AM by Fatanut

Then congratulations to you. You must have got lucky on investing and trading. Signature campaigns usually pay 0.015BTC a week for your rank. Multiplying that to 10,000,000,000, you have 150,000,000BTC per week. Wow. That's even higher than the total supply of bitcoin which is just 21 million. Roll Eyes

Kidding aside, I get your point. You're trying to say that you've made much more money on some other ways. Signature campaigns might not be the best way to make money, but it surely isn't the worse way since you'd see other people doing faucets and PTC sites. Signature campaign gives you much more than that and for a layman (a guy who doesn't specialize on anything), it's quite a good pay.

I made 0BTC from signature campaigns you have to bend over backword to the as#$@#$ putting demands for those $0.015 so I made 0 so far they don't like my kind to them I'm just a looser they don't want to touch wiht a 10 stick pole. For signature campaing you need to shut up and be a good little robot. Whatever! Trading I make more then more of my frieds on a full time job and you cna't make that on Signature campags. Anyway I would do it for $0.015 per week buty I think most poeple pumping those are lieyers I bet 99% of them are not making that much they just lie!

I do understand the butt hurt and the "I just don't fit in" kind of thing going on with you. But these people are not liars at all. As a matter of fact, I'm making 0.042BTC on my signature campaign per week but now the price of bitcoin has blown up so they lowered it to 0.031BTC per week.

You can take a look at the signature campaign table and see how much you can actually make in signature campaigns. If you never found signature campaigns appealing, that's alright. Maybe you're just looking for a job that requires actual skills. Signature campaigns require nothing but knowledge and the time to share them.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
Signature campaign is the best way for you to earn money. You need only to show your skills to promote their product. It is very easy than the trading and gambling. Trading and gambling has a high risk you can't even sure that you will gain money here.

I disagree it's the worst way! I have made 10,000,000,000X more investing and trading then signature campaigns! So focus something you can make significant money don't step over the Bitcoins to get the Satoshies!

Then congratulations to you. You must have got lucky on investing and trading. Signature campaigns usually pay 0.015BTC a week for your rank. Multiplying that to 10,000,000,000, you have 150,000,000BTC per week. Wow. That's even higher than the total supply of bitcoin which is just 21 million. Roll Eyes

Kidding aside, I get your point. You're trying to say that you've made much more money on some other ways. Signature campaigns might not be the best way to make money, but it surely isn't the worse way since you'd see other people doing faucets and PTC sites. Signature campaign gives you much more than that and for a layman (a guy who doesn't specialize on anything), it's quite a good pay.

I made 0BTC from signature campaigns you have to bend over backword to the as#$@#$ putting demands for those $0.015 so I made 0 so far they don't like my kind to them I'm just a looser they don't want to touch wiht a 10 stick pole. For signature campaing you need to shut up and be a good little robot. Whatever! Trading I make more then more of my frieds on a full time job and you cna't make that on Signature campags. Anyway I would do it for $0.015 per week buty I think most poeple pumping those are lieyers I bet 99% of them are not making that much they just lie!

I do understand the butt hurt and the "I just don't fit in" kind of thing going on with you. But these people are not liars at all. As a matter of fact, I'm making 0.042BTC on my signature campaign per week but now the price of bitcoin has blown up so they lowered it to 0.031BTC per week.

You can take a look at the signature campaign table and see how much you can actually make in signature campaigns. If you never found signature campaigns appealing, that's alright. Maybe you're just looking for a job that requires actual skills. Signature campaigns require nothing but knowledge and the time to share them.

0.042BTC won't even cover my hotel let alone food, flight etc.. But I think 99% of people make 0BTC on your signature campaign. I make 0 and I'm here more then most learning what to trade and I make 0! That is why I know it's a lie, and dont' say you make who cares what you make you are 1 in 10,000, what do the 10,000 make? They make 0 (99% of of them). We are talking about the 99% not you!

Truth and freedom is all we have in this life you twist the truth abou tyour signature campaigns which hurts others they think they can make money with it when they can't look at me I make 0!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:45:58 AM

0.042BTC won't even cover my hotel let alone food, flight etc.. But I think 99% of people make 0BTC on your signature campaign. I make 0 and I'm here more then most learning what to trade and I make 0! That is why I know it's a lie, and dont' say you make who cares what you make you are 1 in 10,000, what do the 10,000 make? They make 0 (99% of of them). We are talking about the 99% not you!

Truth and freedom is all we have in this life you twist the truth abou tyour signature campaigns which hurts others they think they can make money with it when they can't look at me I make 0!

At this point I'm starting to think that you don't really know what signature campaigns are. You have to be enrolled to a company. Like in my signature, I'm enrolled in Bitsler and the owner of the website pays me for advertising his website. The reason why you're not earning anything from signature campaign is because you're not enrolled in one. Click on the link that I just gave you and try to enroll on one of them.

I'm not a 1 in 10,000. A lot of people are actually enrolled in a signature campaign and they are making money from it. Look at the signatures of other people. They are doing some promotion for a company and that company pays them.

I'm also starting to think that you thought you get paid by the forum automatically when you wear any signature. That's not how it works, apparently.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:55:59 AM

At this point I'm starting to think that you don't really know what signature campaigns are. You have to be enrolled to a company. Like in my signature, I'm enrolled in Bitsler and the owner of the website pays me for advertising his website. The reason why you're not earning anything from signature campaign is because you're not enrolled in one. Click on the link that I just gave you and try to enroll on one of them.

I'm not a 1 in 10,000. A lot of people are actually enrolled in a signature campaign and they are making money from it. Look at the signatures of other people. They are doing some promotion for a company and that company pays them.

I'm also starting to think that you thought you get paid by the forum automatically when you wear any signature. That's not how it works, apparently.

LOL yeah i think he guy expects to just get btcs just by posting randomly. Try to read a bit more dude. A lot of people are benefitting in these signature campaigns whether to simply accumulate btc for trading or for some.of their expenses

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
milenium

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

A lot can be learned when you have the right resources and for that, I think you could really earn there.
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

Altcoin trade is easier than it. If you spent that time on analyzing the charts and the coin graphs, you will have a nice view for the market.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:22:55 PM

I said you:
Invest for absolutly free in my U2 system...
Now the ones who did have a potential (together) of 6500000 satoshi pending payout

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/admininf_ppp.php

Total accounts:311 accounts.
Total value claimed for free:0.02503887 BTC
Total value invested:0.42094592 BTC
Total value pending investment:0.0188370302 BTC
Total value VIP shares:0.0148707330 BTC

(total value VIP shares + total value pending investment)=0.0337077632 BTC

Total pending payout:0.0194028661 BTC
Total payout:0.51130973 BTC
Number of claiming:2580 times
Number of selling:336 times.
Number of re-invest:1213 times.
Number of VIP claiming:1638 times.
Number of VIP destroying:255 times.
Regulated total claims:12 times.
Selling bonus:136.136904762%
Claiming bonus:17.7294573643%
Re-invest bonus:137.709810387%
VIP bonus:27.9255189255%
Destroy bonus:179.380392157%

Remember all my detractors who said you to stay away from winspiral.
Where are they now?
How much have you lost by winspiral?
How much have you earned by my detractors?

Ok...my design is horrible and my English is poor...but since october 2015 winspiral pays !!!

Oh I forgot:
My red trust is for my horrible design and my poor English...so is life (lol)

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

Altcoin trade is easier than it. If you spent that time on analyzing the charts and the coin graphs, you will have a nice view for the market.
Not the graph alone because altcoins are very unpredicted market but the best thing to analyze the price is by making
yourself updated with the recent news. It's easy to make money from the pump and dump game because your only basis is the news.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

Not the graph alone because altcoins are very unpredicted market but the best thing to analyze the price is by making
yourself updated with the recent news. It's easy to make money from the pump and dump game because your only basis is the news.
The pump and dump is really making us to earn money faster than any other way of earning bitcoin. We just have to keep a deep look at the price and have to remain alert so that we do not miss the good time for to sell or for to buy. With that we can earn a good amount for each day so that we can become millionaires.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

the only key is:
>time
>effort
>reading
>hard work
>and full engagement
other says its easy but nah.. you also need time and hardwork
there are dfferent type to grow btc
example
>by joining campaign
>mining
>trading

Wink
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

This questioned has been posted 2 years ago almost, perhaps you already grow your bitcoin. Because your already a hero Member, also I think you can give an advice too to anyone here in this thread especially for the newbie who enter to this forum. Well anyway, by growing our coins, still the best is doing trade in exchange platform.
horsecoinchina

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:35:44 AM

1) trading is best way to earn bitcoins but it is very risk
2) signature campaign, but small earn
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

This questioned has been posted 2 years ago almost, perhaps you already grow your bitcoin. Because your already a hero Member, also I think you can give an advice too to anyone here in this thread especially for the newbie who enter to this forum. Well anyway, by growing our coins, still the best is doing trade in exchange platform.
In my opinion, it's depends the skills of everyone.
Because if I can't trading good like other trader, I will choose signature campaign or free lancer for my main job and earn Bitcoin from it.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:40:23 AM

Because if I can't trading good like other trader, I will choose signature campaign or free lancer for my main job and earn Bitcoin from it.
To increase the numbers of bitcoin you own, just try to invest it to other bitcoin program. For example mining, trading or any other business that earn bitcoin. But the decisions was only in the hand of the bitcoin owner. So to all users be careful to the decision we been made for the success our investment.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:13:27 AM

Work or invest.
For me i will go for work. I will work for to grow my profit by investing it to the thrustworthy people or companies, and or may i will trade some but in a sense that i will eran a profit, because if you only invest your bitcoin but not working for it i think its useless/ nonsense and have a possibility to loose your investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

To increase the numbers of bitcoin you own, just try to invest it to other bitcoin program. For example mining, trading or any other business that earn bitcoin. But the decisions was only in the hand of the bitcoin owner. So to all users be careful to the decision we been made for the success our investment.
Agree with you mate, decision making has a big part of our success specially in investing our money in bitcoin, also you need to have plan for your bitcoin  and for me the fastest way to grow our bitcoin is to invest in trading and ICOs and while you are waiting for the grow of value of your investment just make some work in other method to earn additional bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:40:48 AM

Trading is risky and quick profit is like gambling! I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are cheap now and it is a good time to invest to them! Please do your own research before making your decision!
Investing your money is quite a gamble especially if your trading with an unknown site. It is best to invest in small amount then grow it one step at a time.

bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:15:40 AM

growing ones btc is easy....just listen to yor gut when trading and that is it....but all this depends on how much u know about trading....u can also just save it in your wallat and go on the campaign trails
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:44:24 AM

If you have 0.5BTC then your're doing trade in the platform, Much better for you to try to invest in the ICO project, Because there is a big a chance that your capital could be be x10 to x 1000%, there are many investors here who already tried this and of course there's an instances where you can be a millionaire if buy a huge of their token during ico period of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: