Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216022 times)
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:52:30 AM

I think the best way to grow the bitcoins for the beginners is the signature campaign. When I an newbie in this world, i always joining in signature campaign to grow my bitcoins.
for some that dont enough to take to buy btc from their own money then change it to btc for fast grow of btc signature campaign is the best way.
Signature campaign is no doubt the best way of making a good amount of Bitcoins for the ones who don’t have enough capital to buy Bitcoins. I think for the ones who can afford to buy Bitcoins, trading is the best way to increase the number of Bitcoins which they own in order to have more profit in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

If you want to earn and don't actually want to trade just go invest to a bot trader or you can still trade in exchange sites like bittrex.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:51:03 PM

I think the best btc growing method is waiting for now, if you don't need money in a short time. Also I think that, time can bring us new chances about btc and show more opportunities to grow the investments. For me, it is better to be stationary for now and think about later for the other investment and btc growing ways.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:48:59 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
If you bitcoin in your wallet, much better to put it in the platform exchange then use it to buy coins/altcoins which is really potentials to increase then trade it. Apply the short term trading just make sure the prediction is precisely correct.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
If you bitcoin in your wallet, much better to put it in the platform exchange then use it to buy coins/altcoins which is really potentials to increase then trade it. Apply the short term trading just make sure the prediction is precisely correct.

Bitcoin is help full to future, so know the bitcoin information it will help to how to use the bitcoin. You want growth your bitcoin you will check the wallet, it will give the bitcoin price list and you easy to buy the bitcoin. You save the bitcoin it will price is increased every day so it will help full to you. If you want more profit by the bitcoin price low it will next time it will increase prices.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin. Trading is more profitable way for increasing bitcoin. But again investment is also another way to earn bitcoin. I mean hyip site, hyip investment is very risky but more profit. But i think crypto is the best way to grow your bitcoin.
CryptoNate21

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

To make monthly income by trading bitcoin and alts you will have to do good research.

The market is quite volatile at the moment so good research is key if you want to make profit.

Personally I focus on reading many articles and attending to bitcoin meetups.

I use some free software that predicts the future markets of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

The software doesn't predict the exact movements but still I made $200 profit last week just by following predictions.

So, if you want to be a successfull trader... Do your own research! don't be affected by the hype and fud.

Last but not least, don't quit trading if you fail the first try as you will learn new things every day.
gameK

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:07:13 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 07:51:27 AM by gameK

Growing your BTC isn't that hard. But grow means invest and Investing is risky. So depend on the profits you want to earn , the risky will be big or small. But there are some jobs without risky in this forum, it's the signature campaign but you have to work hard and it's not really easy to be accepted in a signature campaign. Your posts must be constructive and contributing to this community. And there is a limit in characters too.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:44:44 AM

Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin. Trading is more profitable way for increasing bitcoin. But again investment is also another way to earn bitcoin. I mean hyip site, hyip investment is very risky but more profit. But i think crypto is the best way to grow your bitcoin.

yes I agree many ways to grow bitcoin one of them by trading but whatever the way all there is risk and we must really learn first

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

If you want to earn and don't actually want to trade just go invest to a bot trader or you can still trade in exchange sites like bittrex.
I use some other ways to increase my BTCs. The best way in my view is that you should keep on investing them in form of some business and on the other hand, no matter how old you have been into this field, you should join signature campaigns that allow you to spend a little and get much in return.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

I use some other ways to increase my BTCs. The best way in my view is that you should keep on investing them in form of some business and on the other hand, no matter how old you have been into this field, you should join signature campaigns that allow you to spend a little and get much in return.

I don't really trust bot traders and i'd prefer to trade on my own but trading definitely is one, if not the best way to grow your btc. There are more ways but none will grow your btc than trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

I don't really trust bot traders and i'd prefer to trade on my own but trading definitely is one, if not the best way to grow your btc. There are more ways but none will grow your btc than trading
Yes, I also do not like bot traders because it is quite expensive and trading is not effective when the market fluctuates sharply, it does not make me feel safe, I just feel safe when I use my money for trading. Trading is really the best way to develop our bitcoin but it also has unpredictable risks, so it requires traders to have more skills and experience to deal with different situations, if someone does not dare to risk and easily fear in trading, they should not join, this world does not fit them, they should find something easier for them, this is my sincere advice

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

You can grow your bitcoin in a lot, you can either buy altcoin at a cheap price, or by participating in the ICO campaign program,
if you want to buy altcoin you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ as your coin info reference.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

Yes, I also do not like bot traders because it is quite expensive and trading is not effective when the market fluctuates sharply, it does not make me feel safe, I just feel safe when I use my money for trading. Trading is really the best way to develop our bitcoin but it also has unpredictable risks, so it requires traders to have more skills and experience to deal with different situations, if someone does not dare to risk and easily fear in trading, they should not join, this world does not fit them, they should find something easier for them, this is my sincere advice

I think that bot traders are only for experienced traders. They know what are the good algorithms to use for trading. There are also trading scripts for sale out there which you can use to your very own VPS. You can tweak it to your desire. With a VPS and trading bot script, you are going to be trading 24/7 without you having to actually trade. The bot itself will do the job for you and I think that is just amazing. But of course you don't really have to force yourself to do that if you don't want to. You can just do day trading. Trade only when you're awake and make sure that before you sleep, you have no more altcoins at hand, just major coins. This way, you remove the risk of waking up being a bag holder of a shit coin.

You can also just do scalping which requires a lot of bankroll but it only requires a small movement of the market for you to earn good money. Small percentage gain, but huge bankroll.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

To help BTC traders with their margin trading without a large commercial entity, regular Bitcoin users can now double as a lender.Unlike lending on a peer-to-peer service, both borrower and lender will not know the other party’s identity. And as a lender, you may offer BTC at an interest rate and maximum period of lending you specify, to be used by a margin trader. Borrowers may or may not take you up for it.

That's actually very risky to even think. In the world of reality when you trade something or lend something to other person with their identity in your pocket then also you get scammed sometimes then how could you even suggest doing that in the virtual world where there is identity proof of each other. You think people will really return the amount that they borrowed if they aren't not able to do it in time? The interest rate applied on the online lending is way off the chart and may not be affordable.

In the world of virtual trades even big ICO projects and cloud mining sites fail to pay the payments then I'm dam sure people can scam easily with lending.

I'm defending it completely but there are more chances of happening that. So be advisable before you could even try that out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

yes I agree many ways to grow bitcoin one of them by trading but whatever the way all there is risk and we must really learn first
yes this risk factor is the main reason that not everyone interested in trading, so lot of people just hold their coins and sit back to watch the graph fluctuation and sell them when the price is appropriate.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

Trading is a risky way which demands good analytical skills and the predictions also require high accuracy rate or the person will have to face loss. I also don't think that bots can make right decisions. Nothing on Earth can match a human brain so it is better to depend upon our own gifts then the artificial things. Signature campaign is a reliable way to increase bitcoin but slower than trading.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:01:58 PM

yes this risk factor is the main reason that not everyone interested in trading, so lot of people just hold their coins and sit back to watch the graph fluctuation and sell them when the price is appropriate.

I agree with that, people do think that trading is very risky. We can blame them because some of them have suffered being scammed by an exchange. They have been disappointed and would rather choose joining bitcoin camp for a much lesser effort requirement in trading. People would rather wait for an increase in bitcoin value to be able to convert their bitcoins into regular currencies. We know that the profit is larger in trading altcoins and these people who have ignored altcoins had lost the good opportunity for a better profit.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:22:41 PM

Trading is a risky way which demands good analytical skills and the predictions also require high accuracy rate or the person will have to face loss. I also don't think that bots can make right decisions. Nothing on Earth can match a human brain so it is better to depend upon our own gifts then the artificial things. Signature campaign is a reliable way to increase bitcoin but slower than trading.
Slower than trading but it steady more trading, the salary from signature campaign depends on the USD rates of Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin decreases on the market, your salary also increases (Bitcoin rates, not is USD rates)
shrey123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

Best way to "grow" your btc is trading for sure.

Making BIG profit by trading is easier said than done, and still you can never know for sure WHEN you will rake in these profits.

There is no guarantee of you becoming a good trader if you do it in a specific way...

But this is how you will increase your chances to get the profit you always wanted:

First things first, before you invest your btc in alts you will have to do your OWN research to decide which you will put your money on.

Personally I try to read many articles and attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

I use free software that predicts the future market movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Even when using this you will need to do your research... that said, I managed to make some good profit by using this as reference.

If your trading is not successful just keep trying, maybe you will need to lose some before you make some.

Never stop learning!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: