Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

If u want to grow ur bitcoin quickly leave the hyip or pyramiding system just focus only trading. If u want to success ur profit in trading just learn how to read a candle stick this is base when u entry and exit.
From now on just search about the trading techniques go to google and search learn and apply

Gud luck..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:02:04 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

There are a lots of method to gain bitcoins, trading cpins is just one of them. There are the most easiest for me which is the signature campaigns where you will just simply wear their signature then start posting in a threads like this with such a expected number of times according to the manager of that campaign and after the campaigns end they will gave you the profit you ever wanted. It can be distributed weekly daily or monthly, it is up tp the campaign you joined at.

I think you miss understand the question. He is asking he is already gained 0.5 BTC from mining. So now he wants to grow that BTC. How is the question? What you are telling is the way to get free bitcoins from our hard work. But this not what he is looking for. Coming to the topic you have two options one you should hold you BTC for a long time and another on do altcoin trading and grow your bitcoins. Holding will not grow your BTC, but it will grow your profit.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:15:13 PM

Here are things you should do:

1.) Find a Bitcoin faucet, it will give you small amounts of Satoshis, but it will be handy some day.
2.) Invest in Cloudmining (Not advisable)
3.) Work for Bitcoins here in the forum, you can do it by Signature campaign or Social Media campaigns, or what ever there are.
4.) Trading, trade your Bitcoins for altcoins are then sell them when they hit Highs.
5.) Simple Buy Bitcoin at low price, and sell it when it gets high.

As I can see number 3 is the best option to made when you were just starting and you din't have anything to release as capital, but when you already start earning you could also choose number 4 or what we said is trading, it is also risky but you can have profit whether you wanted long or short term trades. You can also choose to hold your alternate coins when it hits the low prices.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

With large bitcoin. Then I will still trading. However, for longterm. Because the profits to be achieved to be extraordinary, or may be able to make an ICO altcoin project or even invest in it. By taking greater risk.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Trading and gambling are risky methods but these methods of growing money is also Fast and quick but you want money without Risk and there is no online bussines which can be done without taking Risk, but I prefer you to take some Risk and earn huge Money but Risk not means like Risk involved in gambling. I am saying about the least risks involved in Bitcoin trading, So my suggestions to you that you can try out Bitcoins trading for making Good profits.....
Actually there a lot of things for you to consider if you want to earn bitcoin or to have a profit out of your bitcoin. First of course you should need to invest a lot of time for you to gain and acquire knowledge about bitcoin system, transaction and also about trading or investing. And as soon as you gain enough knowledge next thing to do is to try because if you want to learn more it is much better to experience the actual thing on bitcoin specially on trading and investing.
Yeah I agree to you. There are many ways to grow btc but if you want really big amount of btc to gain is you must have a capital for you to make an investment. Bitcoins and altcoins are really profitable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:54:06 PM

With large bitcoin. Then I will still trading. However, for longterm. Because the profits to be achieved to be extraordinary, or may be able to make an ICO altcoin project or even invest in it. By taking greater risk.
You can choose withdraw your profit for avoid the situation you trading loss. I think with cryptocurrecy market very easy for find x2 our capital invested to this market, but need follow the altcoin or token you have invested.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:56:22 PM

You can choose withdraw your profit for avoid the situation you trading loss. I think with cryptocurrecy market very easy for find x2 our capital invested to this market, but need follow the altcoin or token you have invested.
im thinking that if you really want to invest better, you can choose cloud mining than only withdraw your profit and nothing you can do more
but if you just too lazy for waiting too much, you can keep trading though
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

You can increase your bitcoin by investing it  in a legitimate service online. If you read thread from market place you will have tons of information on investment and you can also invest in cloud mining site that are trust worthy. Gambling is very risky except you know how to play your games very well you might lose your investment therefore if you want to go into gambling do your studies very well as it is a game of chance.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

you can invest in major or minor bitcoin generator it takes time but its worth it
for now i am using that mining and hope to sucess with it and invest more ..
 Smiley

I only know bitcoin mining, but what is bitcoin generator ?, is this similar to bitcoin mining but less electricity consumption ? . I increase my bitcoins through joining signature campaigns and doing white paper and i am also trading a small amount right now. But i never heard of bitcoin generator what is the difference of mining hardware and this generator ?
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:06:37 PM

1) trading is best way to earn bitcoins but it is very risk
2) signature campaign, but small earn

I think both the mentioned ways a good. One should not directly go for trading because it demands high experience. If you want to start trading in bitcoin then for that you should practice trading by using ordinary currencies so that you become well aware of trading. So we are left with signature campaign, it surely gives less earning but it has least chances of any losses. So if you are newbie and directly start with bitcoin I would suggest you signature campaign to start with but it will take some time.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

There are a lots of method to gain bitcoins, trading cpins is just one of them. There are the most easiest for me which is the signature campaigns where you will just simply wear their signature then start posting in a threads like this with such a expected number of times according to the manager of that campaign and after the campaigns end they will gave you the profit you ever wanted. It can be distributed weekly daily or monthly, it is up tp the campaign you joined at.

I think you miss understand the question. He is asking he is already gained 0.5 BTC from mining. So now he wants to grow that BTC. How is the question? What you are telling is the way to get free bitcoins from our hard work. But this not what he is looking for. Coming to the topic you have two options one you should hold you BTC for a long time and another on do altcoin trading and grow your bitcoins. Holding will not grow your BTC, but it will grow your profit.
Trading is the best way to earn and grow your bitcoin. But it needs a lot of experience to be involved in trading to be successful. So there are also other ways which are effective either. Like gambling, mining, holding. Getting involved in altcoin is also a way that can help you out. One way that I use now a days is somehow new. If you have an account with a bitcoin related sites then use the affiliated programs offered by them the reward will be paid in BTC.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:51:19 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:47:10 AM by Zenithar

Trading is the most common way for increase in BTC
next will be some investment in good projects, do some lending

yes that is right that trading is the only way though which we can really grow our bitcoin. in fact from trading we have  unlimited chances of making money depending on our experience and investment  if we have invested a good amount of money they we can sure increase our assets because there is no doubt that bitcoin will continue giving us profit.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:01:02 AM

if we buy btc and invest it is good but the price is expensive.

Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:03:29 AM

yes that is right that trading is the only way though which we can really grow our bitcoin.
How did you trade your btc? Is it required a investment site? Or through accounts directly?

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

I do not know if this is a method but joining a signature campaign can help you to gain bitcoins where it helps you to grow your bitcoins. You will just simply post on a thread wearing their signatures then as what they have told you how much profit you will gain every month or week after fulfilling their required number of post, they will send bitcoins directly to your wallet. And that keeps my btc increases.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:15:11 AM

yes that is right that trading is the only way though which we can really grow our bitcoin.
How did you trade your btc? Is it required a investment site? Or through accounts directly?
It requires a trading site and an exchanges where you can buy bitcoin directly from your fiat, you can find one in your country for sure if bitcoin is not ban in your country. Also, for trading sites you can use bittrex and poloniex if you want to try this two and compare which one gives you the best experience. 

Rheachan1425

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

It's up to you if you want to invest it on mining sites or invest on trading.
Noctifer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:46:02 AM

You need to use an exchange. You send money there and buy BTC with it when it's low, and then sell when it's high.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

Mostly people join signature campaign to earn more bitcoin because that doesn't need any skills. But if you want more, you should do trading if only you are willing to take the risk.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:36:38 AM

I do not know if this is a method but joining a signature campaign can help you to gain bitcoins where it helps you to grow your bitcoins. You will just simply post on a thread wearing their signatures then as what they have told you how much profit you will gain every month or week after fulfilling their required number of post, they will send bitcoins directly to your wallet. And that keeps my btc increases.

Yes joining signature campaign can help grow our bitcoin holdings and I think this is what most of the people here in bitcointalk are doing and we don't need to get money from our own pocket to gain bitcoin. But if you want to earn more bitcoin then trading is the best thing to do.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: