Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
Ozcar

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:24:40 AM

VegasGuy, as a (pretty small) bagholder of Ros I'm interested to see where this goes and wish you all the luck that you can wish on a passenger plane going down in flames. If nothing else, it's worth a shot!

Ill give it my best Oscar. The original dev Placebo , sent me a source file and a windows binary for ROS V2. I have a very experienced dev looking at it now. I dont think we are going to use it. It was a very fishy situation. We MIGHT use it and modify it. Not sure. Waiting to hear from my help.

Vegas

eh, no worries either way. I thought this coin was dead in the water so just watching with interest. Good luck to you.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:03:52 PM

Got the pro devs looking over everything and advising. Please stand by.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 03:38:13 PM

Got the pro devs looking over everything and advising. Please stand by.

Vegas

reminds me on me half a year ago :-)
By that sayd: I can highly recommend to get a (just one) node at bitnodes.net.
I is just 50€ and your get a sure permanent node to make sure, the chain is always Moving
AND you get a fully maintained Blockexplorer included. The best for me is, that those guys, real
cryptofans and if your network comes in trouble, they are helping immediately.
This is my Crypto-Currency-Starterkit i can recommend.

hope that helps
Matthias

prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:45:37 PM

Any News?
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:28:30 PM

Any News?

These holiday, give people some rest.

vegasguy always keeps his word.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 07:45:28 PM

Any News?

There is a bunch of legends holding their hand over this,
and they are angry. I couldn't think about a coctail that delivers more enery for the future.
Keep your time energy is more than enough in the air, STRUKTURE becomes crucial now!

have fun
Matthias

prfagun1

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:19:48 PM

Any News?

There is a bunch of legends holding their hand over this,
and they are angry. I couldn't think about a coctail that delivers more enery for the future.
Keep your time energy is more than enough in the air, STRUKTURE becomes crucial now!

have fun
Matthias

Thanks, for your answer.
Let's go onboard Cheesy
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:51:57 PM

No worries, its in the works now as we speak.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 11:56:11 PM

Good luck. You're going to need it  Wink

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

No I wont, all of my successes in life have never been based on luck. Its honesty and hard work. Whats really going to contrast, is when a guy like me, that cannot write a line of code, and creates his first coin, and it goes to the moon Wink Thanks for bumping the thread and getting the word out for me. By the way, I am already 10 steps ahead of you. There are LOADS of surprises in store as there have been in the past. Careful not to fall into any of my traps that have already been set for you.

Vegas

plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:57:56 AM

vegasguy, when we can expect to start FLY?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:17:42 PM

Much of the coding is done. I now need to put it into testing, find a host for seed nodes, and compile a windows wallet (looks like a nightmare, but ive got this far).  I still need graphics too. So we are still a couple of weeks off. Can anyone donate graphics? I need something that looks "similar" to the space shuttle headed to the moon. I really dont know if it will fly, Ill be honest, did what I could. Brace for impact,and don't call me Shirley.

Vegas

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:25:06 PM

Much of the coding is done. I now need to put it into testing, find a host for seed nodes, and compile a windows wallet (looks like a nightmare, but ive got this far).  I still need graphics too. So we are still a couple of weeks off. Can anyone donate graphics? I need something that looks "similar" to the space shuttle headed to the moon. I really dont know if it will fly, Ill be honest, did what I could. Brace for impact,and don't call me Shirley.

Vegas

Vegasguy, I'll try to help with graphics. Give me 1-2 days Wink
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 09:29:47 PM

Much of the coding is done. I now need to put it into testing, find a host for seed nodes, and compile a windows wallet (looks like a nightmare, but ive got this far).  I still need graphics too. So we are still a couple of weeks off. Can anyone donate graphics? I need something that looks "similar" to the space shuttle headed to the moon. I really dont know if it will fly, Ill be honest, did what I could. Brace for impact,and don't call me Shirley.

Vegas

Vegasguy, I'll try to help with graphics. Give me 1-2 days Wink

what about website, do you need one?

smile from here
Matthias

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:38:06 PM

Vegas

vegasguy, you thought something like that:

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:57:45 PM

And:

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 12:12:57 AM

Hats off for the logos mate Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:19:58 AM

I like it. THANK YOU!!

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:54:32 AM

Much of the coding is done. I now need to put it into testing, find a host for seed nodes, and compile a windows wallet (looks like a nightmare, but ive got this far).  I still need graphics too. So we are still a couple of weeks off. Can anyone donate graphics? I need something that looks "similar" to the space shuttle headed to the moon. I really dont know if it will fly, Ill be honest, did what I could. Brace for impact,and don't call me Shirley.

Vegas

vegasguy, you thought something like that:

F****ing AWESOME
  Shocked Shocked

I like it  Grin

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:21:55 PM

Ok got most of this done. Most of you know im very connected in the community , so im going to have some pro devs look over the final code and make sure we dont crash land. I am a strong believer that there are 2 major factors that influence a coins value: (in order of importance):

1. The dev. Who he is, what are his morals, his ethics. Is he out to screw people? Does he understand money? Is he dedicated to the long term of the project and plan to make regular updates, or is he out for himself to make a quick buck and run? Does he hide behind a new name and make all kinds of promises? How does the community as a whole feel about this person? Some things to consider before we launch. Those of you who do know me well, know my integrity cannot be bought at any price. I do have one person in the community that hates me, and everyone else hates him. He will show up here, and I already have plans to deal with him, and he wont like it.

2.  Money supply. With an exception of LTC and BTC , coins that have 10's of millions of coins in the money supply are worthless. Period. Coins that are VERY low in supply and hard to obtain are VERY valuable. Ive made the decisions for the swap to premine 150,000 FLY for the swap. ALL of these coins will be distrubuted to ROS holders ONLY. None will be left behind. I will NOT keep any for myself , except what I am due as I am a ROS holder, and will post my wallet address as proof of what I am due.

The swap will work this way:

I will premine 150,000 total fly coins.

I will post the FLYcoin wallet on the OP

I will then ask every ros holder to pm me for instructions:

I will setup a new ros wallet for each person that emails me.

I will email that Ros wallet address back to them to send all of their ROS funds to it. You will also PM me with your new FLY coin address to send your FLY coins to.

I will allow 7 days for ROS holders to contact me.

After 7 days the swap will close. (Is this long enough to allow ROS holders to swap?)

I will calculate the % of ROS you sent me and send the same % in FLY coins back to you.

ALL information will be made public. It will leave NO doubts who got what. NO COINS WILL BE LEFT OVER. ALL 150,000 FLY WILL BE DISTRIBUTED and accounted for here on this thread. I have one ROS wallet , and will make that address public, and will take ONLY my % I am due like everyone else.

I have some awesome suprises for FLY and it will morph many times over. Just before launch , I am going to PM some of the highest and most respected members of the community and ask them to post an endorsement of me on this thread. This will bring MASSIVE trust  and value to this coin as these are ALL very well known members. These members will NOT be paid to endorse me, they respect and trust me, its that simple.

I am tuned in to the community and would gladly hear your thoughts on this, good or bad. Now is the time to speak as we get closer, as this can be changed.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: