Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:13:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:18:46 PM

Current price is: .046 BTC per coin.

PLEASE do NOT sell for less than .046 BTC and we can keep this price!!

Why is price so low now? It's nowhere near 0.046BTC. Big dump happened?

.05% chance of superblock 10

Is this typo? Do you mean %0.5 chance?

You removed your post of .046 BTC per coin, why???

When will we see a bigger exchange for FLY?

Any update here.... price keep on dropping...
TheStalker

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:53:06 PM

Can't we mine it with GPUs?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:33:51 PM

at 0.046 BTC, if 7k Coins are produced during POW, that would be 322 BTC ($74k) or value the entire moneysupply at $1.6 million. I could see why he would remove it because it would be for the most part unsustainable.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:37:39 PM

at 0.046 BTC, if 7k Coins are produced during POW, that would be 322 BTC ($74k) or value the entire moneysupply at $1.6 million. I could see why he would remove it because it would be for the most part unsustainable.

Then why did he write this in the first place? Huh
Looks pretty sketchy for me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:55:07 PM

Then why did he write this in the first place? Huh
Looks pretty sketchy for me.

Nah, just wants to keep a high price but better to wait until after POW to figure out a marketcap.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:29:59 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 07:05:41 AM by vegasguy

Placebo, youve got some real nerve showing up here. You are the one that promised EVERYTHING on ROS2 and never delivered. YOU are the dev on Ros and this worthless piece of shit called Ros is worth less than 30 sats because of all of your broken promises . YOU of all people should not be showing up here and be ashamed of your actions. YOU will judge me and my performance on my first coin  selling for 150,000 sats. You need to reevaluate your morals, your ethics and values. When you are ANYTHING close to who I am as a man , and you even start to keep any of your promises , then judge me, until then fuck off, while I fix your mess youve created. Dont show your face here again! You should be ashamed of yourself and your actions. Your the OPPOSITE of me. You are a liar and a scammer and a thief. I am honest, hard working, and ethical and KEEP my promises, ALWAYS!. Go crawl back under the rock from once you came. Placebo stop PMing me asking my secret of how someone like me that has never launched a coin has it selling for 150,000 sats already. Its not a secret, its called integrity.

Here let me help you with that. Your making a clown out of yourself. Lets get some definitions to help you out.

Definitions:

Integrity: always doing the right thing , even when no one will know.
Placebo: Something that has no real physical effect, that is given to a person with a complaint.
Source: http://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-placebo-definition-lesson-quiz.html

This was an earlier post from me: "fudsters will be dealt with harshly and swiftly, and they wont like it". Unlike yourself, Placebo,I keep my promises EVERYTIME including this warning.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:03:04 AM

YOU are the dev on Ros and this worthless piece of shit called Ros is worth less than 30 sats because of all of your broken promises .

If this is swap for ROS why are you telling ROS is shit? You chose this way, I don't really understand the logic here.
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:28:17 AM

YOU are the dev on Ros and this worthless piece of shit called Ros is worth less than 30 sats because of all of your broken promises .

If this is swap for ROS why are you telling ROS is shit? You chose this way, I don't really understand the logic here.

You are right.

Forget the past, and FLY to the future  Wink

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:43:39 AM

You are right.

Forget the past, and FLY to the future  Wink

Is there a comparison between ROS and FLY about specifications somewhere? What are the differences?
plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:20:33 AM

Vegas is a bad on placebo - dev ROS, he could but recently did not do anything for their investors. Price coins dropped and the contents of the wallets of investors also decreased and Vegas with this reason is bad.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:22:53 AM

Now let's focus on the FLY!
Vegas a lot of work put in your project. All former holders of ROS should be grateful.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:17:29 PM

Ill make this quick and brief for those of you that dont know, and hopefully if Placebo doesnt show up here again, it wont get discussed again. Short Version: Placebo was the dev of Ros, then after about a year, Ros began to die, it was less than 20 sats. Placebo dev made many promises of a great future for Ros , Including Ros V2. Many investors like myself spent enormous btc and bought Ros past 80 sats. Placebo never delivered. There were many angry investors. I stepped in and spent my own money to create fly, and do a swap to make things right, and Im sooo glad I did!!  Now, come FLY with Vegasguy!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:41:05 PM

Ok guys as a reminder there is less than 23 hours left before the swap closes. When swap closes, no more Ros will be accepted. I will then begin counting the ROS and post the percents on the OP and begin distributing FLY. PLEASE do not wait until the final hour to submit your Ros. Thanks.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:47:13 PM

Miners have mined 2194 POW blocks. I have bought : 769 . So I own 35% of the total current money supply.

My FLY addy:

FNcVD1aUpaaJBsqiuyLvbtS4TaJ3HaoBjN

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:42:15 PM

So everyone knows what to expect today and tomorrow there will be a massive price crash as tomorrow 150,000 new FLY will be released on the market. The price crash will start very soon (today)  DO NOT put in large buy orders. Let it fall and crash to the bottom. Yes you read that correctly. This is temporary and planned. For those of you on our private slack channell ,Ill explain why.

DonFreddy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:24:44 PM

The Blockexplorer don't work since some days.  Sad
http://bce.madzebra.co/fly/

Regards
Freddy

https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy
IRC: WeedFreddy
Anon cryptocurrency is the answer to the corrupt financial system.
c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:22:08 PM

The Blockexplorer don't work since some days.  Sad
http://bce.madzebra.co/fly/

Regards
Freddy

Sent pm. Does anyone have difficulties with this blockexplorer (http://bce.madzebra.co/fly/) too?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:05:15 PM

So everyone knows what to expect today and tomorrow there will be a massive price crash as tomorrow 150,000 new FLY will be released on the market. The price crash will start very soon (today)  DO NOT put in large buy orders. Let it fall and crash to the bottom. Yes you read that correctly. This is temporary and planned. For those of you on our private slack channell ,Ill explain why.

Hmm, you could also send Coins as a distribution through Fees.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:25:07 PM

there will be a massive price crash,  DO NOT put in large buy orders. Let it fall and crash to the bottom. Yes you read that correctly. This is temporary and planned.
so you pretty much want to manipulate your own coins market as much as possible and its pretty bad that you had planned to pump your coin up then, dump it to the ground and buy back in.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 07:30:49 PM

there will be a massive price crash,  DO NOT put in large buy orders. Let it fall and crash to the bottom. Yes you read that correctly. This is temporary and planned.
so you pretty much want to manipulate your own coins market as much as possible and its pretty bad that you had planned to pump your coin up then, dump it to the ground and buy back in.....

why not?

its wrong? :-D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: