Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:37:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163607 times)
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:51:33 AM

Everything went silky smooth. I hope you guys see how well I had this organized and how clean and smooth it went. I hope you see that this is a representation of how I will always do things in the future. As a business owner for 20 years, im efficient, fast, I communicate and I triple check for accuracy. Its like ive said in the past. This coin will all be about quality, integrity, teamwork, communication. The wallet does have some nice bells and whistles that were added for a purpose. The wallet will never have the latest cutting edge technology. The coin will be operated like a multi-million dollar business. Dedication will be needed by all my team members to follow the thread, and the top holders in slack will be critical to our plan. I will lead my team all the way to the top of the crypto world. Ive crushed my competitors non stop for 20 years, and now WE will do it here.. in crypto! Smiley

Vegas

just discovered your call to attend slack yesterday, i will  join during today and make sure i'll get the notifications.
Social Media: yes i would do it anyway, but i like your offer , that coin is still missing in my portefolio Smiley deal!
We will need a few maintainers  (Twitter can I do, i have software for most of the daily tasks)
But we will need one for Facebook and one or two for Reddit.

i am trying to get some rest for now
wild wild crypto
Cheesy Matthias

.PS: (shameless selfpromotion) I announced the released EUROPECOINS CLOUDSTAKING service today,
which will be also part of our next wallet release. ERC is shareholder of staisybits.com test it!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:33:29 AM

Just a reminder, you may possibly need a hardfork for the Stake modifier interval since it seems quite long.

The Stake modifier in main.cpp is

unsigned int nModifierInterval = 17150;

That equals 4.7638 hours but that is fairly long so if you have a bunch of stake weight hitting the network, you may see some long Block times afterwards.

Maybe make a note of some of the things I've come across and we can do a fix for all of it in one go since you've mentioned you also want to change the links and should also change the themes to suite as well.
Ozcar

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:37:03 AM

Thanks Vegas, all coins recieved, very happy with the process. Well done.
GIminer

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:31:55 PM

Your proficiency showed managing the Titan's firmware mod, give me enough reasons to dust off and assemble again my GPU rigs to mine some FLY and hold!!!  Smiley

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:02:46 PM

Your proficiency showed managing the Titan's firmware mod, give me enough reasons to dust off and assemble again my GPU rigs to mine some FLY and hold!!!  Smiley

Thanks for the compliment. Another challenging project. But Im addicted to crypto and cant help myself Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:04:05 PM

Just a reminder, you may possibly need a hardfork for the Stake modifier interval since it seems quite long.

That equals 4.7638 hours but that is fairly long so if you have a bunch of stake weight hitting the network, you may see some long Block times afterwards.

Maybe make a note of some of the things I've come across and we can do a fix for all of it in one go since you've mentioned you also want to change the links and should also change the themes to suite as well.

Hi Crestington, Ya, Ive sent some requests to Presstab. Can you coordinate with him, and possibly create a commit?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:12:52 PM

Less than 24 hours until my coins start to stake  Grin

Good job, Vegas.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:18:03 PM

Good job, Vegas.

Thank you. Please keep in mind the reward is .5 coin. , so you want to make loads of little blocks around blocks of 10 using split block/coin control. Just dont change it now as youll lose your coin age. Wait until your blocks split.

Vegas

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:00:28 PM

Good job, Vegas.

Thank you. Please keep in mind the reward is .5 coin. , so you want to make loads of little blocks around blocks of 10 using split block/coin control. Just dont change it now as youll lose your coin age. Wait until your blocks split.

Vegas

Thanks for the tip - all my mined blocks are at 10 FLY, as that just happened to be what I picked for pool pay out from Suprnova  Grin
I have just upped the pay out to 20 now though as I like a bit of a mix
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:24:39 PM

Hi Crestington, Ya, Ive sent some requests to Presstab. Can you coordinate with him, and possibly create a commit?

Vegas

You should be trying to do this yourself to be self sufficient.

Know thy source, love thy source.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:30:49 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 07:57:58 PM by vegasguy

Ya agreed, but when your lazy as I can be and can afford to hire someone else to do it much faster then I do.... LOL

ROFL

Take my money Crestington! Ive still got your paycon address, so you have no choice brother. You could use some more Con, but then everyone can Wink

Presstab has already started just now, so he said he could use your help.

Vegas

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:58:05 PM

Ya agreed, but when your lazy and can afford to hire someone else.... LOL

ROFL

Take my money Crestington! Ive still got your paycon address, so you have no choice brother. You could use some more Con, but then everyone can Wink

*sigh* You are right, money is a very good motivator. Ok well send me the links you want in the exchange tab, Windoze wallet is 0.07 BTC at cost (not including work on wallet) and can fix up those theme's at the same time.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:21:17 PM

The stake interval should be fine, it just means that it changes the modifier about once every 7 days. There should be no reason to fork the coin because of this, unless network weight is way too low and we need to add more variance to the staking calculations in order to get more random hashes.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:53:32 PM

You guys are aware of the massive fees to use stakeblock? I just tried to split 2000 coins and fees where 200 FLY  Huh

presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:49:41 PM

You guys are aware of the massive fees to use stakeblock? I just tried to split 2000 coins and fees where 200 FLY  Huh

Yep already fixed in my own personal build (made splitblock fee to 0.0125 FLY I think that should cover most cases) and this will be on the new wallet build Smiley

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:07:26 PM

The stake interval should be fine, it just means that it changes the modifier about once every 7 days. There should be no reason to fork the coin because of this, unless network weight is way too low and we need to add more variance to the staking calculations in order to get more random hashes.

Well you know more than I do by far so I guess it would be better to take note of it and see how it goes and then if needed can just make an adjustment.

Does it not measure in seconds?

17150 / 3600 = 4.76 hours so there would be a new modifier every 4.76 hours and not every 7 days?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm talking about problems with the code, presstab is god but I still question everything, force of habit Tongue
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:10:56 AM

Well you know more than I do by far so I guess it would be better to take note of it and see how it goes and then if needed can just make an adjustment.

17150 / 3600 = 4.76 hours so there would be a new modifier every 4.76 hours and not every 7 days?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm talking about problems with the code, presstab is god but I still question everything, force of habit Tongue

Yeah you just need to read through kernel.cpp a little deeper. The modifier selection interval is what takes it to seven days, and yes that is measured in seconds.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:37:36 AM

Yeah you just need to read through kernel.cpp a little deeper. The modifier selection interval is what takes it to seven days, and yes that is measured in seconds.

Yeah no worries, was only trying to help.

Seems like everything you touch turns into gold, I think one day you will have companies fighting over you to work for them :S
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:47:59 AM

Yeah no worries, was only trying to help.

Seems like everything you touch turns into gold, I think one day you will have companies fighting over you to work for them :S

Your help is appreciated for sure. This is Vegas et als coin, I am just doing a little bit of work where asked, one of those areas was the PoS technicals and I am sorry if my opinion is offensive to you. I just don't think you properly understood how that specific code in kernel.cpp works. Thats fine, its pretty complicated and really takes a fine tooth comb to understand most of what is going on in there. My overall point is that I selected a 7 day modifier selection interval intentionally because I generally like matching the selection interval with the minimum stake time. At the end of the day, its a very small detail that doesn't matter too much either way.

What does my future career have to do with the contents of kernel.cpp? You lost me darling.

UserAlter

Activity: 365

?

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:17:39 AM

received my FLY.
Keep Calm & Let's FLY!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: